[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To turn the page of Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: 1503329008850.jpg (94KB, 590x776px) Image search: [Google]
1503329008850.jpg
94KB, 590x776px
Since all people from Morocco are potential terrorists :
wouldn't be safe for Europe that Morocco turns the page of Islam for good and become a good Christian country ?
>>
File: jesus-1138449-wallpaper.jpg (202KB, 455x303px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-1138449-wallpaper.jpg
202KB, 455x303px
JESUS SAVES
>>
File: christ-1401835-wallpaper.jpg (575KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
christ-1401835-wallpaper.jpg
575KB, 750x410px
- Are Christians in Morocco emerging from shadows of the past?

- “Converts lose their right to the custody and guardianship of their children and they can neither inherit nor bequeath their wealth to non-Muslims, which means they become civilly non-existent.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2017/08/21/Gang-rape-of-woman-on-public-bus-sends-shockwaves-across-Morocco.html
>>
>>138479666
i've been saying this about the whole of the mid-east and africa since the migrant crisis began:

if they can come over here, we can go over there and build functioning societies.
>>
>>138479666
>picture of jesus
>devil digits
Hmm, but people of Morocco should absolutely be barred from claiming asylum or refugee status, there is no war or strife they're fleeing but to commit in Europe.
>>
>>138479666
I'm terrified
>>
>>138482486
Islam is basically a weapon of mind destruction
The only way to stop migration from Morocco and to stop terrorism from there and its people is indeed to make it Christian
>we can go over there and build functioning societies
That would work but people from Midlle-East like Saudi Arabia and Iran will be very angry about it for sure

>>138482699
First things first
>>
The only hope for young moroccans is to become terrorists and facts speak for themselves
Islam failed
Only Jesus can saves Morocco
>>
>>138484931
>Jesus can saves
Jesus can save
>>
File: christ-healing-words1.jpg (36KB, 496x333px) Image search: [Google]
christ-healing-words1.jpg
36KB, 496x333px
For Morooco the best solution is to become a Christian country
>>
File: jesus-1-web.jpg (66KB, 750x473px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-1-web.jpg
66KB, 750x473px
>>138486685
> Morooco
>Morocco
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.