[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This stems from an article on Breitbart using a picture of a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170821_121219.jpg (225KB, 1440x1647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_121219.jpg
225KB, 1440x1647px
This stems from an article on Breitbart using a picture of a celebrity on a jetski for a story that has nothing to do with the picture. You are now a nazi, to be
>Downvoted
500 times and to be called a dumbass for pointing out the story is still correct. On mainstream websites, people are paying thousands daily to keep thought in control. You can Google paid Reddit marketing and get a Chinese click farm willing to shape public perception on a platform who's founder died a free speech martyr.
This is the end of the online era. Less and less people you talk to online are holding opinions of their own. The race to the bottom is just beginning.
>>
That's the way it is man. You may as well be talking to woke 8y/o's.
>>
File: 532.png (72KB, 1619x426px) Image search: [Google]
532.png
72KB, 1619x426px
>>138478885
>This is the end of the online era. Less and less people you talk to online are holding opinions of their own. The race to the bottom is just beginning.
>>
>>138478885
RIP Aaron Swartz.
>>
>>138478885
Had CNN done this, /pol/ would have crucified them. I see no issue with down voting defenders of fake news.
>>
File: Sem Título.png (121KB, 1398x829px) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título.png
121KB, 1398x829px
>>138478885
I also tried anon

Those people are insane
>>
>>138479764
Except it's not talking to anyone. These are planted posts upvoted by clickfarms. they used to only use them for advertising on mainstream websites, now they are being used for propoganda.
Notice the grammar in the guy who says he's fucking dumb. That's how foreigners type with the open spacing, but otherwise his grammar is perfect. Foreigners have a huge problem with spacing near punctuation.
>>
>>138480395
The news isn't fake, the picture was a stock photo tier photo of a celebrity and his handler on a jet ski. But I'm guessing you knew that.
>>
>>138478885
Popular consensus is easily generated on ribbit with thrall accounts, I'd be very surprised if most controversial posts weren't deliberately created in this way.
>>
>>138480646
tell that retard that making it to a Spanish territory is legally the same as making it to Europe which is the entire reason they do it
>>
>>138482251
what he said is not even right, because they were actually crossing the mediterranean according to multiple sources.

I debate these people from time to time, and it almost never is productive. The guy is ignoring a lot of what I posted and just seeing what he wants to see so there's no point going forward.

Usually a good idea is to focus on a specific point rather than letting them pivot to details.

So for example, focus on him admitting that "spanish police busted a gang of smugglers using jet ski to smuggle people to spain".
>>
>>138478885
>>138480840

but is that subreddit even that popular? it feels weird that a clickfarm is operating on that and not in others like worldnews for example (where I posted).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.