[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you non-whites secretly wish you were white?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503331269183[1].jpg (69KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1503331269183[1].jpg
69KB, 715x715px
How many of you non-whites secretly wish you were white?
>>
>>138476890
can I keep my bbc?
>>
>>138476890
im jewish so technically non white. yet normies cant tell the difference so i get all the benefits of being white while also having higher reptilian iq and feel less guilt about being a self serving degenerate
>>
I like natural sunscreen, lower cancer risks.
I like generally being stronger and built to last.
>>
>>138476890
>>
>>138478611
Damn that's a tiny fucking beach.
>>
>>138477815
You don't have a higher IQ. All the "jews" that have high IQs are Ashkenazis that were originally Europeans that converted.
>>
>>138476890
Are meds white? If no then I dont want to be white
>>
I wish I was non white for the bennies
>>
Asian, wouldn't want to be white in a million years. Hate your family, get thrown out of your house when you're 17. Your women want to fuck black dudes.

Only way white dudes look smart if they compare themselves to blacks. But guess what? Every race looks great if they compare themselves to black...
>>
>>138479248
They also selectively choose who's in their club. So the women select smart or successful men, and through small numbers they keep their IQ high.

It'd be like considering Freemasons a race and then being surprised that their average IQ is 120. Well, duh, they select who can join.
>>
>>138476890

If only so my children don't have their IQ regress to the mean. I've seen it happen and it's not pretty
>>
I'm fine being black.
That said, I'm a centrist libertarian, so I can just sit back and watch both sides destroy one another.
>>
>>138476890
whiteness is a liability in the current year. pass.
>>
Sort of, mainly to get a gf. Now that I have a white gf, I'm fine with my dark skin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.