[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cats should go back to Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: nigger cat.jpg (6KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
nigger cat.jpg
6KB, 250x224px
Cats are not European and should go back to Africa. They're destroying the natural habitat for EUROPEAN animals... They are destroying our heritage.

If you're European and have a house cat (that is allowed to go outside) you're actively contributing to destroying our heritage. Get a dog. A dog is a good European animal and a dog will be a good companion that will serve you well if you treat it well.

Spread this message to other Europeans. White genocide isn't the only European genocide happening right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgjVN023Jl8
>>
>>138473502
I'd rather have a cat than a nigger
>>
>>138473502
you are fucking retarded, go fuck yourself you dumb mouthbreathing cretinoid. I wonder how low one's cognitive level must be in order to utter such a retarded statement. Kill yourself, felines are not an african species

Sage
>>
>>138474245
>felines are not an african species
They are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat#Taxonomy_and_evolution

And yes they don't belong here.

>>138473584
Sure, but that's not relevant.
>>
>>138475657
I'm OP btw.
>>
>>138473502

There used to be lions and leopards in Europe.
>>
Delete this
>>
>>138474245
>t. buttblasted cat owner
>>
>>138476042
fucking this
what an absolute retard
>>
My cat would snap your fucking neck you swede cuck! Go and get tje Muslims out before you cry about how much you want to fuck dogs!
>>
>>138476042
No.

> The domestic cat is believed to have evolved from the Near Eastern wildcat, whose range covers vast portions of the Middle East westward to the Atlantic coast of Africa.[22][23] Between 70,000 and 100,000 years ago the animal gave rise to the genetic lineage that eventually produced all domesticated cats,[24] having diverged from the Near Eastern wildcat around 8,000 BC in the Middle East.[12][15]
>>
File: usa burger cuck fantasies.jpg (460KB, 1828x852px) Image search: [Google]
usa burger cuck fantasies.jpg
460KB, 1828x852px
>>138476389
Not an argument butthurt burger and who cares you live in burgerland not Europe.
>>
Maybe you should start by throwing some other creatures out of your country first.
>>
>>138476426
They are originally from the Near East, not Africa.
>>
>>138476694
Can't you read?

> The domestic cat is believed to have evolved from the Near Eastern wildcat, whose range covers vast portions of the Middle East westward to the Atlantic coast of Africa.
Not European. They have to go back together with the niggers and sand niggers.

BTW

> The African wildcat (Felis silvestris lybica), also called Near Eastern wildcat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_wildcat
>>
>>138476603
My cat would kill you faggots so quickly that even ahmed would,be jealous
>>
>>138476904
>burgers think about achmed and tyrone
I'm surprised.

You can't handle the facts so you shitpost in my thread.

These are the facts

>>138475657
>>138476426
>>138476894

They have to go back. But again you're in burgerland who cares.
>>
File: gas1.jpg (101KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
gas1.jpg
101KB, 600x395px
>>138476894
I can read just fine, you're the criptard that claimed it was African. Near East =/= Africa.

The cats can stay...you get the gas.
>>
File: dinmammaarsajavlatjockOP.png (245KB, 600x714px) Image search: [Google]
dinmammaarsajavlatjockOP.png
245KB, 600x714px
Swedish and hates African cats. Good job, you went confused a nigger with a cat.
>>
My based black cat attacks anything besides hedgehogs and another black cat from next door. Fugg I have to take him to sweden and make him mate with all the swedish cuck cats to produce decent based northern breed of functional cats that aren't cucks
>>
>>138473502
Saber-toothed cat. Sage and take and antihistamine you genetically weak faggot.
>>
>>138473502
He's a good boy.
>>
>>138476894
>>138473502
>What is Felis silvestris silvestris
I still don't get what you try to accomplish. You try too hard for a slide thread, but at the same time are too stupid to have really expected genuine discussion.
>>
>>138477353
You hide behind a flag. Why? You post a stupid image because you lost the argument and you're angry.

>>138477317
It is.

> Middle East westward to the Atlantic coast of Africa
Not European.

>>138477447
>>138477528
blablabla

Not a single argument.

Why would you have a cat instead of a dog?
>>
>>138473502
Cats are useless invasive species, but any dogs that aren't work dogs are absolute shit tier, if you have a medium or small sized dog you may as well have a large rat.
>>
>Why would you have a cat instead of a dog?
A fucking doggo won't kill the Turdus Pilaris that eat berries and apples.
>>
>>138473502
Wasn't the U.N. trying to shill this bullshit about not having pets a few weeks ago? Fuck off op. You let refugees into Europe to destroy it and you are complaining about mittens? Yes good goy, cute kitties are your problem, don't look at those nice young men killing and raping. Fuck you.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1863207
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.