[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we stop this, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1500296893676.jpg (69KB, 599x414px) Image search: [Google]
1500296893676.jpg
69KB, 599x414px
how do we stop this, /pol/?
>>
>>138470984
Any political view is a cult of you want it to be.
>>
>>138472197
fpbp
>>
>>138472197
No, this is different. No matter what Trump does, his supporters will love him for it. MSM does the reverse (twisting everything Trump does into being bad), but you get my point.
>>
>>138470984
whoever made this meme is the enemy and should be dropped alive into a meat grinder.
>>
>>138472542

Example of a cultist right here.
>>
>>138470984
By easily comparing all these points to CNN or leftist media in general.

>The group/leader is always right
Speaks for itself in this regard

>Whenever the group is criticized it is persecution
"TRUMP IS ATTACKING THE FREE PRESS!!"

>Anything the group does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful
"Call who we don't like a racist and a nazi sympathizer"

>Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group & exclusion of every practical consideration
Lefty drones have eyes glued to TV or CNN news articles ready to get angry at DRUMPF for the next hit piece

>The group is exclusive means of knowing truth or receiving validation
"But CNN/John Oliver/JK Rowling/other leftist group/person made a funny ZINGER and re-tweeted a pic of Trump in a KKK hat! It must be true!"
>>
>>138472489
>No, this is different. No matter what Trump does, his supporters will love him for it. MSM does the reverse (twisting everything Trump does into being bad), but you get my point.
No, this is different. No matter what Obama does, his supporters will love him for it. Conservatives does the reverse (twisting everything Obama does into being bad), but you get my point.

It's literally this easy.
>>
>>138473340
I supported Obama, but I'll readily state that I think he had a weak-ass response to Syria and that ISIS as a whole could have been avoided if Obama hadn't been so focused on being "the President that got us out of the Middle East".
>>
>>138472489
>No matter what Trump does, his supporters will love him for it.

To be fair, there are many of us that love what he does simply because it pisses off the MSM regressive liberals.

We are trolls, after all.
>>
If anyone in this situation is cultlike it's the antiTrumpers. See: thousands of them descending on Boston to protest some Pooinloo faggot flanked by BLM and anti GMO signs for being a "racists Neonazi".
>>
>>138473922
So did I, oh how naive and stupid I was to support Trump.
>>
>>138474435
TO SUPPORT OBAMA*

I do support Trump, relatively speaking.
>>
>>138472489
I don't understand how you retards can shill opinion polls and then say shit like this. Same fucking shit all the goddamn time with you retards, saying one thing and saying another contradictory thing.
>>
>>138470984
This shit is 10x worse on the left. You sure as fuck don't see people on the right out destroying property and setting shit on fire because they can't handle a loss. That's legitimate cult behavior.
>>
>>138470984
>liberals believe this shit
>>
>>138470984
The sooner the UK benefits system collapses and cunts like you starve to death the better.
>>
I still like economic nationalism and I don't give a fuck who's president. But to impeach him could tank the economy imo. Meanwhile leftists are burning down city centers because someone told them to
>>
Sounds like you've been called out a lot for being wrong
>>
>>138470984
>how do we stop this, /pol/?
Tell them to stop projecting
>>
>>138470984
You could apply this to how kids are raised to believe college is everything.
>>
>>138474569
>a fucking leaf
It's sad that you're never able to write anything that isn't utter retardation or pure cancer
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.