[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will now read a drivel from a lolbertarian book, ready?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170821-151626.jpg (440KB, 1440x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170821-151626.jpg
440KB, 1440x1117px
Go:

THE NAZIS ARE THE REAL SJW!
>>
>>138462514
>Sargon of Cuckad
>Libertarian
lel
>>
>>138462514
>D-Democrats are the REAL racists!! I hate racism, therefore I hate democrats.
>Heh, so much for the "tolerant left"
>b-b-b-but that's not FAIR, how come African Americans can say the N-word, but I can't?
>>
>>138462686
>Listen, I was against gay marriage too until roughly 2008 when I had an epiphany
>Listen, I was against socialized medicine until 2016
>Fox news is fair and balanced, Hannity is the most unbiased newsman out there
>>
>>138462848
>2014: Listen, Undocumented Workers of Latin American Descsnt have as much right as you to be here! Let's just get a pathway to citizenship and wash our hands of the issue :>)
>2016: BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>138463002
Most of the "sceptics" with Cuckad at the helm are just e-celeb whores that will say anything that will get them a large enough gathering. They have little to no ideology behind them, just garnering to the biggest untapped base (the fence sitters)
>>
If you want to fuck with AntiFa, BLM or what gay shit there is out there, go to a protest waving a flag with the face of Hillary Clinton, Bernie or even MLK and with a Fuck Nazis while saying the same shit like "race mixing is white genocide", "you will not replace us" and so on, make the enemy have a difficult time dehumanizing you, make them go insane, if they try to call you out even to reporters you can say "Why are you against MLK or whatever you decide to put on your flag" they will have a brain fart at that moment.
>>
>>138463169
Yeah, my first impression is that that are leaches. But on second thoaight, it makes me optimistic that these views are seen by E-media entrepreneurs as potentially profitable ideas.
>>
>>138462514
Funny how all puzzle pieces finally come into place, isn't it?
>>
>>138462514
>>138463386
>fixt
>>
>>138462514
Unsubscribed.
>>
>>138462514
>OK I KNOW C.U.C.K.I.N.G HASN'T HELPED US SO FAR
>BUT WHAT IF WE C.U.C.K EVEN HARDER
>>
>>138462514
>sargon "please don't gas my quadroon ass" of cuckssad
>>
>>138463169
This
>>
I want to sit for 7 minutes and read to my 500 000 subscribers a buch of nonsense drivel from a friend of ayn rand, and get paid for it. How can I archieve that?
>>
>>138462514
Here's my version subscribe for more videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4jsEBDkw6A&t=115s
>>
>>138465642

Video removed
>>
>>138463518
Ben's comics get more and more boomer-ish every day.
>>
Sargon has a point. Why don't you morons watch the video before throwing the ad hominems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxwkAlK84vk

Nazis reject logic and reason for "feelings", and they are also authoritarian statists. This is antithetical to the libertarianism of /pol/, so why do so many here continue to spout such a dumb ideology?
>>
File: tumblr_nubijqWVT31tiu8ueo1_500.jpg (153KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nubijqWVT31tiu8ueo1_500.jpg
153KB, 500x715px
>>138467253

"Nazis reject logic and reason for feelings"

HOLLYY SHIIITTTT
SOMEONE HOLD ME BEFORE THE BAIT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.