[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bf5[1].jpg (38KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
bf5[1].jpg
38KB, 600x631px
RON PAUL: MARKETS MAY COLLAPSE AND LOSE 50% THIS MONTH

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/18/ron-paul-50-percent-stock-market-plunge-conceivable.html

THE HAPPENING TRAIN LEFT, AND REMEMBER, IT HAS NO BRAKES
>>
>may
wow, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>138457309
It is typical scaremongering shit even if it is from Ron Paul. He said literally nothing.
>>
>>138457438
Yeah it's August wtf
>>
>>138457438
>>138457484
it's the prophet of doom you are speaking about
you have no idea
>>
>>138457309
kill yourself shill rat fake news piece of shit
>>
*yawn* going back to be bed
Still 5:30Am here
>>
>>138458010
west coast fagg detected
>>
>>138457500
pre U.S farm report mass exodus from any agricultural futures and tech stocks in many cases not looking good because december they are bleeding the obama administrations trillions of dollars of QE out of the system to compensate for the tax breaks so we dont end up with negative gdp growth late this year and next year

under obama wallstreet was labeled the only indicator for the economy. the fed doesnt even like that idea because its not very effective. so some one decided to try something new. not every one likes that

willing to bet apple is the one fear mongering and tim cook is demanding more QE money be pumped into apple or at the very least wallmart so they can buy iphones that wont sell in bulk and make apple look good so they can sell apple to india like microsoft and google did
>>
Good. I didnt invest because I knew the GOPe would become the Uniparty just like in Minnesota when Jesse Ventura won and they more or less didnt leave the capital until they had legislation guaranteeing a 3rd party would never win again.

I assumed the markets would go up because the DNC wouldnt be able shake businesses down with regulations. After Paul Ryans aide Dan Senor and his wife Campbell Brown leaked the pussy tape it was a sure bet the GOPe would not allow Trump to come in and actually prove things can get done in a short time after an election.

My predictions are twitter crashes hard. Apple keeps doing well and American steel actually makes a comeback with the regs chinese got the DNC to place on coal to eliminate smelting plants.
>>
File: 1499110958042.jpg (84KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499110958042.jpg
84KB, 698x720px
>>138457500
kek
>>
>>138457309
Happeningfags get out of my board
>>
File: 1500671730854.jpg (51KB, 240x340px) Image search: [Google]
1500671730854.jpg
51KB, 240x340px
>>138457484
>from Ron Paul
yeah don't you get it?
>>
>>138458801
this thread convinced me that we have been irremediably flooded by newfags and that /pol/ is dead
>>
File: 1479495562658.jpg (27KB, 371x294px) Image search: [Google]
1479495562658.jpg
27KB, 371x294px
Ron paul has never been wrong - ITS HAPPENING
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.