[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NAFRI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10

File: 172987-ramzy-bedia.jpg (127KB, 950x1430px) Image search: [Google]
172987-ramzy-bedia.jpg
127KB, 950x1430px
Why does everyone hate North-African people ?
What did they do to you?
>>
They got conquered one too many times. East Africans never got conquered and even deep dicked the Egyptians at one point. Even the Persians and Romans couldn't conquer them. The Axis couldn't conquer them. Shit even nature is waging war on them with famine and disease and they STILL haven't been conquered. How the fuck can beta whites who bend the knee even compete?
>>
>>138447929
>They got conquered one too many times.
They're already blacked about 60-65%
And soon they'll be blacked 100% for sure
That's maybe the reason why they're so fucked up right now
>>
File: 35bf2-hameur bouazza.jpg (30KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
35bf2-hameur bouazza.jpg
30KB, 650x400px
Many people from Middle-East don't want to be added into the MENA racial category because they think that North-African are not really arabs and shouls be considered as african as well as sub-saharan people
tbqh I think they're not so wrong about that
>>
>>138448941
>North-African are not really arabs and shouls be considered as african as well as sub-saharan people
ft
North-African people are not really arabs and should be considered as african as well as sub-saharan people

Most of the time North-African people can easily be mistaken as people from Erytrea or Sudan actually
>>
>>138447738
North Africans are pretty much the most violent and most rapey of all muslims.
>>
>>138447738

they're all literally gypsy tier, their culture is so fucking disgusting and their faith makes em even less capable of integrating when they come here in europe. North Africa and the Middle East should be all nuked to end the problems of the world.
>>
>>138447738

>Why does everyone hate North-African people ? What did they do to you?

They refuse to integrate, and therefore disrupt European countries.
>>
File: colin-picture.png (325KB, 350x435px) Image search: [Google]
colin-picture.png
325KB, 350x435px
>>138449948
If they integrate they would not be considered as arabs anymore but as sub-saharan people
That's probably the reason why they do refuse to integrate
Take a man from Morocco for example and call him Colin and you'll have a black man and not an arab anymore
>>
you are paying for colonization
>>
File: 450558076.jpg (426KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
450558076.jpg
426KB, 819x1024px
>>138450421
By the way is Kevin-Prince Boateng a Nafri or not ?
More and more people think that Kevin-Prince Boateng is actually a Nafri who changed his name
Would be nice to know if ot is true or not
>>
File: moroccan.jpg (19KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
moroccan.jpg
19KB, 460x259px
>>138450816
So is Kevin-Prince Boateng from
Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia or Egypt ?
>>
File: Bouazza-UNE.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bouazza-UNE.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
Take a Nafri and put away his arabic name and you'll have a negro
Nafri with a N like Negro
>>
File: download (15).jpg (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
9KB, 246x205px
>>138447738
I actually worked with Tunisians and Libyans in a previous job. They were very cool and very funny, I always chilled with them.

None of them were arabs though, they actually hated arabs, I dont know what ethnicity they were.

The one Libyan guy fought against Ghaddafi to, he had crazy stories.
>>
File: northAfrican.jpg (95KB, 1960x1102px) Image search: [Google]
northAfrican.jpg
95KB, 1960x1102px
>>138447738
We don't hate them, we kill them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.