[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: adolf-hitler-33.jpg (75KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-33.jpg
75KB, 900x750px
So we've established that 6 gorillion jews were not systematically murdered and the holocaust never actually happened.

But does /pol/ genuinley wish it had?
>>
Jews learn our language and the first thing they do when they infiltrate a country is set up a central bank once thats done, they have full control of a countries people, then perverted degenerancy eventually sets in just like in 1930 germany. The media then protects the banks, the banks protect the jews and the jews are then untouchable.
>>
What do you want? Do you want to establish that we are irrational? Just plain hateful?
Do you need this to justify disregarding us?
>>
As a Gnostic I want to see payback against the followers of the Demiurge who had us hunted down in an Inquisition.
>>
>>138444590
Little theory I had. Hitler started gassing the red coats and anyone who aligned with left wing policies, didn't he? He just called them jews because they were useful idiots of the communist jews.
>>
>>138444590
No, because I am not a generalizing retard. And it probably wouldn't end there.
South Europeans would be next, then eastern ones, then all non-100% pure ones, after that all non-blond-blue eyed people.
Slippery slopes are real.
>>
>>138444590
no
>>
>>138444843
You can get seven years in jail for saying that here.
>>
>>138444590
Yes because its either us or them. In 100 years there will be either whites or kikes. Its our job to make sure its whites.
>>
https://youtu.be/rBqwxRzu8os
This man has my utmost respect Heil Hitler!
>>
>>138446115
Hypothetically, if I were to deny that it happened, which I won't, I would probably be interested in the fact that Stalin took East Germany and had declared that everyone in those camps were guilty of treason by virtue of being a detainee.

The 6,000,000,000,000 hebrewfolk ere then sent to the gulag for the glory of mother Russia.

Hypothetically.
>>
>>138444843
What specific degeneracy did 1930s Germany experience?
Not disputing, just curious.
>>
Neonazi cunts
>>
>>138447093
Before Hitler came to power homosexuality and transvestism were rampant. Berlin was called the hedonistic capital of the world.

All manner of drugs were taken. All manners of sexual services could be bought - pregnant women, mother and daughter teams, children.

It was our future, I am afraid to say.

>>138446984
I wish Youtube let you download videos
>>
>I want to gas the kikes but the holocaust never happen
>>
>>138447224
>I wish Youtube let you download videos
https://www.google.ca/search?q=youtube+ripper&rlz=1C1ASUT_enCA526CA526&oq=youtube+rip&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j69i60j0l3.2385j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.