[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Together these two people will get 2/3rds of the German votes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Let that sink in for a moment. 2/3rds of Germans will vote for the two parties which caused the 2015/2016 migrant crisis. 2/3rds of Germans will not look to an alternative, not to the AfD or the FDP or the Linke or to anyone who wasn't in charge of the migrant crisis. 2/3rds want Merkel.... or Schulz.

Germans aren't evil people, they aren't even uneducated or lazy or anything... they are just incredibly gullible. They are fine with everything as long as they get their food (bread, beer, kraut, meat) and their entertainment (Helene Fischer, football).
>>
>>138439591
Merkel+FDP coalition is better than current one
>>
>>138439591
>Afd, linke, FDP

Either political retards or want more fugees or want more poor people paying more taxes.
>Alternatives

Wake up you mong and Afd is gonna be third highest voters anyways. Youre gullible if you think the Afd can do anything, even if they get a lot of votes, no one will work with them. out of good reason they have absolutely no clue about politics.
As my grandma would say
>Bauernfängerei

And if you think anyone will vote for Schulz except the people who ALWAYS vote SPD you are mistaken. Least liked political figure in the nation.
>>
>>138439591
>Germans aren't evil people, they aren't even uneducated or lazy or anything... they are just incredibly gullible. They are fine with everything as long as they get their food (bread, beer, kraut, meat) and their entertainment (Helene Fischer, football).

There has been a 72 year long psy-op campaign against them called "de-nazification."
>>
>>138439684
>Merkel+FDP coalition is better than current one
Won't work. Merkel won't get the 40% and the FDP isn't getting 10%.

The only workable coalition will be another "Grand Coalition". As fucked up as it sounds, but the people who caused Germany's biggest problems since 1929 are the same people who get elected in a month.
>>
>>138439739
>Youre gullible if you think the Afd can do anything

That is what I mean with gullible. People actually think the argument "uh uh uh AfD can't do anything anyway!" is a reason for not voting AfD.

Dude, I do not care who you vote for as long as it isn't a party which caused the refugee crisis and is against deportations (so if you vote CDU, CSU, SPD, Greens or Linke, you are fucked in the head).
>>
>>138439957
Youre the retard with no fucking clue how german politics work.
Its aboute the sheer incompetence, infighting and the already infiltrated ranks with BND sleeper agents just like in the NPD.

Please shut the fuck up about subject you have no clue about.
>>
>>138439591
Are refugees allowed to vote in Germany?
>>
>>138440087
Go away, shill.

Once again. If someone beats me up together with a second guy and a third one stands around cheering for the guys who beat me up, who should I then elect to student councilmember? One of those 3 guys or the 4th one who didn't beat me up, but who isn't that popular, so he might end up being sidelined in the student council?
>>
>>138440478
>Are refugees allowed to vote in Germany?
No. It takes 7yrs and incredibly complex paperwork to become a German citizen.

Voting is not what we are concerned about for "refugees". We are concerned about crime rates and population displacement and long term problems in our society.
>>
>>138440780
Oh, that goes without saying. Over here, we have refugees or immigrants who eventually end up voting in favor of open borders. Even at a local level some States are allowing illegals to vote. Allowing foreigners to vote is why California was so fucked up. Wasn't sure if something similar was happening in Germany. You guys will really be fucked once they start voting en masse.
>>
File: Schult.jpg (2MB, 1349x7989px) Image search: [Google]
Schult.jpg
2MB, 1349x7989px
>>138440478
Not technically but because democracy is by definition designed to prop up the psychopathic underbelly of society with show jobs I would be surprised if anyone even checked for refugee status there at the booth. We've had Antifa paid to count ballots before and at least one area already had refugees do "test elections" as "integration training".

As sad as it is, Burger, and don't take this as the usual German bitching, without your Mr Trump finally coming through and ending the Washington commie plague that allows ours to even be this bold in the first place we are most likely doomed wholesale already. And that seems less likely with every last Kushner-backed tear of Ivanka's. The war's been over since '96, but the nukes remain, and so does the US Army. If not wholesale eradication it will be even more migrants with suspiciously new M-16s shooting up town centres until the vote goes the way it "should".
>>
>>138439591
>in good times with full bellies people don't vote
>immigration/cultural security issues only prime motivation of 20% of eligible voters

>>138440780
>It takes 7yrs and incredibly complex paperwork to become a German citizen.

you can get citizenship after marriage and 3 years residence plus B1 German and a job. no requirement to give up previous citizenship and i could have gotten it sooner if i was mega-rich
t.non-bioDeutsch with German citizenship
>>
>>138441175
All the kids will vote. The parents won't vote even if they eventually become German citizens, because they do not understand the German language. They cannot read the ballot box instructions, so do not bother to go voting.
>>
>>138441611
>you can get citizenship after marriage and 3 years residence plus B1 German and a job.

Trust me, I know what I am talking about. Getting German citizenship is a bureaucratic nightmare. Pretty much no one bothers any more, because it doesn't help you getting German citizenship - you have to same rights in Germany even if you are a foreigner. Only difference is voting. The current rate is 100,000 citizenship awards per year. We have 10 million foreigners in Germany. Now do the math - also, if you are born in Germany, you don't get German citizenship automatically, you still have to go through the process when you are 18 and are included in pic related numbers.
>>
>>138439591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.