[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a reason for US to be in Afghanistan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: afgh-LMAP-md.png (85KB, 965x969px) Image search: [Google]
afgh-LMAP-md.png
85KB, 965x969px
>Afghanistan objective is to make it chaotic so China can't get pipelines from Iran
Now it serves the purpose of disrupting the Belt and Road Initiative (the new Silk Road) project.
Also Get the opium. stop the Chinese and the Russians...
and the rare earths materials.

This is prime western supremacy in action and prolly only war that has point
>>
>what are Islamists
>>
>>138439112
Die you fucking imperialist dog. You wont do shit and even if you tried you'd just get btfo'd like usual. USA military LOL.
>>
>>138439112
we're there for the opium. it's the perfect drug to control large numbers of people.
It's no coincidence that opioid abuse has skyrocketed in the states since the invasion of Afghanistan.
If this sounds like conspiracy theorist nonsense, remember that Great Britain bulled the same shit on china in the 19th century
>>
>>138439170
Our friends when they were killing Russians.
>>
>>138439317
So they might be useful idiots/cannon fodder in OP's scenario.
>>
>>138439311
hol up
>get opium
>drug yourself, not china/ russia/ whatever
>either something is not right or it's getting very 1984 up in here
>>
File: cia_big_buy.jpg (130KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
cia_big_buy.jpg
130KB, 960x646px
>mfw CIA begins to traffic heroin into China
>mfw 10 years from now China will resemble American during the crack cocaine era of the 1980s
>mfw Chinese youth are strung out on drugs and multiculturalism

is the CIA, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?
>>
File: Duterte-Time.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Duterte-Time.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>138439642
>teleports in front of you
at least now we know what is needed to stop it
>>
Wrong.You are there to supply the cia with opium
>>
>>138440034
Pretty much.
Fuck this shit.
Kushner's not my president.
>>
>>138439112
It's also because our special ops are all boy-fucking degenerates, and refuse to be parted from their tea boys.

They really like blending in with the locals.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.