[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany is criticizing the Polish Green Card Programm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 60

Poland has provided 200,000 Polish Greencards, 90% to Ukrainians, Russians and Bjelorussians, many with Polish language knowledge or Polish roots.

Germany is criticizing this "uncontrolled immigration" which could "overwhelm Germany".

https://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article167686123/Polens-Greencard-oeffnet-Migranten-alle-Tore-zur-EU.html
>>
File: 1453003108175.jpg (73KB, 620x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453003108175.jpg
73KB, 620x600px
now that's what you could call shitposting.
good job.

post the translated version.
>>
>>138437712
Especially in the times of the refugee crisis, however, this could become a delicate issue. Because Poland wants the Karta to be used for controlled immigration, it could mean long-term uncontrolled immigration for Germany. How many cardholders it subsequently moves to Germany, the authorities can so far only speculate. At the request of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, the Karta Polaka could neither evaluate nor forecast any possible immigration numbers. A spokeswoman instead pointed to the Polish authorities.

display

The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, however, seems hardly to be disturbed by the fact that the cardholders could move further into the West: the law states "no right to investigate the motivation of an applicant". In any case, the receipt is not dependent on what an applicant wishes to use the card later.

Applicants should demonstrate Polish roots

In any case, Germany appears to be particularly attractive to Ukrainians. According to a Ukrainian study, Germany is currently the most popular destination for the country's emigrants. Last year, around 136,000 Ukrainians were already living in Germany.

Has prospects for the karta, who comes from a successor state of the Soviet Union, speaks a little Polish and has as many Polish ancestors as possible. How many people are entitled to claim because of their Polish roots, nobody knows exactly. "The estimated number moves between several hundred thousand and one million," says a spokeswoman for the Foreign Ministry.
>>
>>138438372
what an unprofessional article.

Holders of "Karta Polaka" (Pole's card) are not granted citizenship. They have to go through the same process as anyone else (albeit it will probably be much easier since to get hold of the Card you are obliged to prove you know the Polish language, Polish language and traditions and one of your ancestors had to be Polish.). It's just a set of priviledges granted to people "belonging to the Polish nation" like being able to apply to university, set up a business and have the cost of obtaining a visa to Poland returned, access to healthcare in case of emergency and free of charge entry to all Polish museums.

A holder of Pole's card in Poland does not have the priviledges of a citizen of the European Union. If a holder emmigrated to say Germany he would have to go through the same process as he'd emmigrated straight from the country he currently holds citizenship for.

Is this some sort of knee-jerk reaction because it doesn't represent the truth at all, just a bunch of fearmongering.
>>
>>138438937
This is day-to-day German media propaganda. They aren't shying away from making shit up as they go.

Basically, their message with this article is "look, the German government wants to protect Germans, but the evil Poles are letting in millions of unskilled migrants from the East".
>>
Merkel is angry because Ukrainians are too white, that is all.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (172KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
172KB, 1280x853px
>>138439202
>Merkel is angry because Ukrainians are too white, that is all.
But but but... Ukrainians are not white. Look, look! A white person needs brown eyes, dark skin and needs to come from Africa! That is what the German government says.
>>
>some Slavs who want to work for cheap are no good
>some niggers and Christian-hating muslims living off social benefits being a leech to the economy are perfectly welcomed
While I dislike western U*rainians, this is retarded.
>>
File: 534.png (139KB, 510x460px) Image search: [Google]
534.png
139KB, 510x460px
>>
File: 1503072142114.jpg (89KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
1503072142114.jpg
89KB, 640x384px
>>138437541
Something not right here
>>
>>138439667
Person on lower left selfie doesn't look Arab or African. WRONG PICTURE!
>>
>>138439735
That's why she's not so happy.
>>
>>138437541
basicly tones of poles immigrated to uk as last minute immigration beffore brexit
now polish government need more workers,
i know personaly 3 people in poland with small company and they say they struggle to find clasified workers (many workers with no classification tho)
basicaly poles go holand and uk , ucrainians going to poland
>>
>>138437541
Why don't they want Ukrainian doctors and rocket engineers?
>>
>>138439428
* "even tho i dislike ukrainians, i think it's retarded"
>>
>>138441821
Because they have American rockets, and not Russian ones, d'oh
>>
>>138441821
they dont wan't hight tier jobs to be taken from germans
they wond arabic childs to work in factories... that a plan .muslim kids wont get social benefits
and when parents dont have financial problems they dont care about kids education
skilled workers are not welkomen in germany
>>
>>138441922
>Because they have American rockets, and not Russian ones, d'oh

Exactly. And Arabs from Syria and Iraq are best trained to use modern American weapons for obvious reasons.
>>
>>138441692
>basicly tones of poles immigrated to uk as last minute immigration beffore brexit
and you read that in the sun or some other shithole tabloid right?
>>
Why the fuck would anyone want to immigrant to Poland, isn't it usually the other way around?
>>
>>138437541
>when you cross timelines
>>
>>138442094
It's this bad in Ukraine. Plus we're relatively close and share more or less similar language.
>>
>>138441977
>they wond arabic childs to work in factories..
There won't be any jobs in factories left, that illiterate arabic children can do.
Take a look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG46dSy-Knk
Do you see a lot of manual workers? The only people left will be those that repair the machines. Something illiterates cannot do.
>>
>>138442162
More or less this.
If they know English or German or French, they will travel West.
If they only know Ukrainian, they will mostly stay around Poland/Slovakia/Czech area, because it is easy to learn word differences.
Until they manage to create language districts in the West.
>>
>>138437541
>take 2 million "refugees" (gibz hunters unable to control their urges with no verifiable useful skills) without any kind of screening
>complain about 200k migrants to another country who screens those people and issues a green card if fit

Hahaha, Günther.
>>
File: wealth-per-capita-europe.jpg (168KB, 650x596px) Image search: [Google]
wealth-per-capita-europe.jpg
168KB, 650x596px
>>138442094
>Why the fuck would anyone want to immigrant to Poland, isn't it usually the other way around?
Look at pic related and figure out why people from Bjelorussia and Ukraine and Moldova want to come to Poland... and from there move on to other Western countries such as Ireland, the UK or the Netherlands. You essentially have a factor of 10 to 20 going to Poland in the first step and then another factor 10 to 20 from Poland to the West in terms of wealth. You can increase your wealth by a factor of 400 statistically by doing that if you are 18 and in the Ukraine or Bjelorussia. It is an absolute no-brainer.

If I were living in Ukraine or Bjelorussia, I would look at my options and Poland was a good one. Austria and Germany too - depending on my level of education. UK and Netherlands and Ireland are very hard as a first step, but good options as a second step. America is basically impossible unless you do the first or second step.
>>
>>138438937
Welt.de is Springer press. Springer press consider it their company's solitary purpose to defend the State of Israel, hence why they're even allowed to be journalists in the West. They are the same ones that always try to incite us against each other when our football teams play against each other, you might remember that whole affair with the inflammatory magazine covers back when the World Cup was held in Germany - both the Polish and German outlets were Springer assets.

Right now the idea is to make sure there's as little Eastern "incursion" as possible due to the well-known influence Eastern European immigrants have on pro-Communist idealism, which is the backbone of the pro-migration-movements here. Should the enemy succeed, we will see V4 politically isolated from the rest of Europe in time for the Muslim takeover of the West, which will provide the Israelis currently undermining Ukraine with a human shield against backlash from Westerners (or Muslims, as it were) while setting up your destruction in the subsequently-upcoming blood vengeance run on Russia.
>>
>>138439343
it's funnny how a Slav/Ukrainian gets to represent Vikings on TV.
Pic related.
>>
>>138442376
well i must agree
line 5 in paking site at pizza factory where i work puting 8pizzas in a box by itself
line 1-4 is like 4 people doing this
but eventualy same fate for those lines in 5 years
i know machine maintance is a future (thats why my brother lisened to me and hi study mehatronic now)
still , i think they want that untrained non germans workers to swing streets even tho in 40 years robots will do this
>>
>>138438937
>Kazakhstan
Why?
>>
>>138442427
Didn't Hungary let in the 2 million "refugees"? Just asking. I remember that you were letting them all in, then transporting them to your borders with trains and buses and said you will never take them back even if Dublin III demands it.
>>
>>138437541
You should have polish blood for polish "greencard"
>>
>>138442707

Stalin moved a lot of Poles over there
>>
>>138442707
Soviets deported a lot of Poles there during the WW2.
>>
>>138442763
ukies and poles are pretty much the same genetically though
>>
>>138442707
every former Soviet country is elligible and that includes the kazakhstan.
>>
File: comment.png (18KB, 631x281px) Image search: [Google]
comment.png
18KB, 631x281px
Here's a comment to that article linked by OP, actually most comments are pretty based, the Die Welt comment section is the wokest in Germany.

"In contrast to the totally uncontrolled Merkel immigration, there seems to be an identification process behind this. Who would have thought? The Poles are better bureaucrats than the Germans!!!"
>>
>>138438372
>How many cardholders it subsequently moves to Germany, the authorities can so far only speculate

IMAGINE THAT HUH
>>
>>138442817
>>138442855
Only poles allowed or everyone from kazakhstan? And don't u have jus sanguine? Cant they just do like diaspora poles in the americas?
>>
>>138442984
They have to speak Polish and prove they have Polish ancestry.
>>
>>138442514
This map is misleading because in Belarus coast of living is 100% lower than in Germany. Of course they're poorer than Western and Northern Europeans but not that poor.
>>
>>138443053
I have one of the most popular Polish last names. Does than count as having polish ancestry or i have to dig exact relative who migrated to Russia?
>>
File: janosik.jpg (52KB, 564x551px) Image search: [Google]
janosik.jpg
52KB, 564x551px
>>138437541
They do have a point there. Karta Polaka is too easy to get nowdays, and it often ends up in hands of people who's polish heritage is a little sketchy. Even still, one immigrant from Ukraine goes through more detailed control than a whole ship of niggers from Africa and Middle East.
>>
>>138443176
Probably would have to dig.
>>
File: angela_merkel_fluchtlingspolitik.jpg (335KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
angela_merkel_fluchtlingspolitik.jpg
335KB, 1000x650px
>>138442708
Didn't Mutti Merkel who vigorously invited them to Germany? Had it been all up to Hungary, these people would have been airdropped back to Anatolia, that was the first safe country they entered after leaving Syria.

But remember, Wir schaffen das (ab)! [So sollte das Motto der Bundesregierung eigentlich heißen]
>>
>>138443176
You have to prove that one of your parents, grandparents or BOTH great-grandparents were Poles otherwise no go.
The only other option is written confirmation from Russia's polish diaspora organization that you were engaded in activities on behalf of polish language, culture and polish minority in russia for at least 3 years.
>>
>oy vey how dare they let white people inside europe shut it down
>>
>>138441692
>i know personaly 3 people in poland with small company and they say they struggle to find clasified workers

"I am looking for someone to work for 10 zl. per hour"
"Why nobody wants this joooob??? We must import workforce!!!"
>>
>>138443059
>This map is misleading because in Belarus coast of living is 100% lower than in Germany.
An iPhone 7 will still cost the same as in Germany. And that is the issue. The young generation wants an iPhone 7. In Belarus they cannot afford it, unless they are mafia or among the elites. In Poland they can afford it with a good job and in Germany they can afford it on gibmees.
>>
>>138443297
wait so if you have polish heritage you can get a polish green card?
>>
>>138443297
>Even still, one immigrant from Ukraine goes through more detailed control than a whole ship of niggers from Africa and Middle East.

Realistically, I would challenge that. We have huge bureaucracies and paperwork for the negroes and Arabs. It's just that all this paper is pushed while they are already here and on gibmees. That is the big difference on the paperwork front.

Of course the other is that the Ukrainians actually come to study and work.
>>
File: 1502103141770.jpg (15KB, 228x309px) Image search: [Google]
1502103141770.jpg
15KB, 228x309px
Germany only love brown migrants kek
>>
>>138442094
You severely underestimate how bad it is in Ukraine.
My friend's father has a workshop. One day an ukrainian ex-army mechanic came in asking for a job, showed pictures of his wife and children etc etc.
He said that he needs an errand boy but the best he can do is a minimal wage otherwise he has to look somewhere else. The feller started crying, thanked him and said he never expected to get this much in the first place.
>>
>>138443481
Only if you live in former USSR.
>>
>>138443481
REAL Polish ancestery, know polish language, and know polish culture.
>>
>>138443359
>Didn't Mutti Merkel who vigorously invited them to Germany?
Yes, but not in June 2015. Look at the date when you stopped complying with the law.

>>138443359
>Had it been all up to Hungary, these people would have been airdropped back to Anatolia
But instead you just shuttled them to the Austrian border.

You are complicit in all of this. Just admit it already. If you had kept them in your camps, the stampede wouldn't have happened. Who wants to come to Europe to be fed with gulash in some Hungarian camp?
>>
>>138443530
> It's just that all this paper is pushed while they are already here and on gibmees.

And what happens if the office worker decides that the african came illegally and is not a refugee.
You send the african home? Hahaha, no of course, you have zero power to do that.
>>
File: straty.jpg (83KB, 700x542px) Image search: [Google]
straty.jpg
83KB, 700x542px
>>138443408
lmao this
>>
>>138443369
>The only other option is written confirmation from Russia's polish diaspora organization that you were engaded in activities on behalf of polish language, culture and polish minority in russia for at least 3 years.
And that is what most people do. You have an interview with the Polish consulate who asks about your knowledge on Poland. Of course the guy who asks you doesn't really care about your answers, but about your resume - if you look decent enough and smart enough, he will give you the card. If you look like a hobo and your records suggest you are, you don't get the card.

It is a sensible screening technique.
>>
File: Greenbai.jpg (16KB, 280x258px) Image search: [Google]
Greenbai.jpg
16KB, 280x258px
>>138442514
>Tfw richest of all Europeans
Jews of the north strike again,
>>
>>138443369

can i show this map to imigration service?
will it work?
>>
>>138443666
>And what happens if the office worker decides that the african came illegally and is not a refugee.
>You send the african home?

By the end of this year, Germany will have around half a million of rejected Africans and Middle Easterners who asked for asylum. Around half of them will just get some certificate from a doctor that they are sick (mentally) so they cannot be deported. Many will also claim that they still face violence in their home country - which is a valid argument against deportation, even if courts already decided in the asylum case that it is not the case. Then there are those who do not cooperate in the deportation proceedings, making it impossible to get the papers for the deportations. Some stay for "humanitarian reasons", typically because they can show they are going to school or getting an education or jobs training.

tldr - of the people we reject after all the paperwork, around 25% will actually be deported, 75% will still stay in Germany... unless the German government changes the existing laws and deportation practices.
>>
>>138443907
>>Tfw richest of all Europeans
>Jews of the north strike again,
I heard this is because of house prices in Rejikivit. Houses cost a shitton there, no?
>>
File: Der neue Deutsche.png (24KB, 117x148px) Image search: [Google]
Der neue Deutsche.png
24KB, 117x148px
>>138437541
What kind of name is Jewgeni?
>>
>>138443992
>around 25% will actually be deported,

More like 0.25%.
Germany has absolutely no power in current policy to deport anyone.
>>
>be mad because Polen doesn't take migrants
>be mad because Polen takes migrants
Merkel yes
>>
File: ORF-ZIB-Hungary-border.png (423KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
ORF-ZIB-Hungary-border.png
423KB, 840x473px
>>138443638
Well, it's not bad, if the German government later expressed its wish to welcome these people. Anyway, Merkel did a lot bigger damage to Germany and Europe with her Willkommenskultur than a few shuttle bus transports to the Austrian border. You cooked this up by electing this woman to chancellor, now you get to eat the dish.

(You) can even thank us for sealing our southern borders because it prevented an even bigger wave of "new Germans" coming in.

video and pic related

Fast forward to 0:53 in the Video, Austrian chancellor Ch. Kern (SPÖ) says:

Die Maßnahme, die Ungarn gesetzt haben, hat dazu geführt, dass die Zuwanderung nach Österreich auf ein niedriges Niveau gesunken ist [...] Das heißt im Klartext, dass sowohl Österreich, als auch Deutschland Nutznießer dieser ungarischen Politik sind, ob uns das gefällt oder nich"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0NYKPyEowk
>>
>>138444099
Yes it's horrible, we're talking 126k€ to buy an apartment.
>>
>>138444127
It's Eugene in Russian/Ukrainian, Eugeniusz in Polish.
>>
>>138437541
Somewhat hypocritical. That 1 million migrant wave that Madame Merkel let in will all have German passports within a few years and be able to come here to the UK to fuck my country up unless Brexit occurs before then.
>>
>>138444343
thank you
>>
File: typical.jpg (139KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
typical.jpg
139KB, 1200x1600px
>>138442596
Ukrainians have a lot of Nordic blood from the people who travelled through the rivers there, probably more than the English.
>>
>>138444675
Kiev has been name-dropped plenty of times in the sagas as "Kænugarðr", there was definitely movement of Norsemen there.
>>
I lived in Poland and Ukraine. They're the same people. Amost all the Polish I met liked Ukrainians, the only ones who don't are lazys cunts who lost their job to hard working Ukrainian and old pols who are still butthurt over the war. Ukraine will turn out the be the best thing that happened to Poland.
>>
>>138444179
I was realisitc, Czech. Why do come with 0.25% bullshit now?

Here are the numbers: Germany received 1.27 million asylum seekers since 1 January 2015. Thereof, Germany will grant around 55% asylum or subsidiary protection. 45% will be rejected in one form or another, which is between 500,000 and 600,000. Actually, most cases have already been decided and around 400,000 are in Germany currently which are bound for deportation.

Germany last year had 85,000 deportations and "voluntary departures". This year the numbers will be about the same, maybe lower, while around 200,000 will come in new.

So the 25% figure is pretty accurate and still very bad. If the figure were raised to 75%, the incentive for people to come to Germany illegally would massively drop. It is a bit like roulette - people dislike putting real money on "red or black", but still do it - if their chance is 3 in 4 to win, they do it for sure, if their chance is just 1 in 4, they probably keep their money.
>>
>>138444306
>Merkel did a lot bigger damage to Germany and Europe with her Willkommenskultur than a few shuttle bus transports to the Austrian border.

Of course Merkel is the main culprit. But arranging transports for 1 million people isn't just "a few shuttle bus transports" but thousands of buses and trains.
>>
File: ficki ficki_666.jpg (67KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
ficki ficki_666.jpg
67KB, 500x636px
>>138437541
>Germany is criticizing the Polish Green Card Program
It's because the Polish Green Card Program does not take enough syrian rapefugees
>>
>>138444898
When was that? 2002?
Back then people liked Ukrainans becouse muh europe united.
Nowadays everyone hates them.
>>
>>138444675
I don't negate that, but usually the conquerors/traders become the ruling elite, while the conquered masses keep their genetics, but often have to take a new language. AFAIK there is no evidence of massive Nordic migration and settlement in Ukraine.
>>
>>138439428
It has been like this for years now, decades even.

At least we can console ourselves that it has been stated more-or-less explicitly now.
>>
>>138443176
is it Nowak or Kowalski?
>>
>>138437541
i think the germans need to stop voting for a woman whose name is a few letter away from shekel
merkel=shekel
>>
>>138445306
Maybe they were just being polite since I was a foreigner but was with Ukrainians everyday and never had a problem. If the muslims hords begin to infest Poland like they have the rest of the world the attitude will change.
>>
File: proud german.png (1MB, 600x929px) Image search: [Google]
proud german.png
1MB, 600x929px
>>138437541
G*rmans
>>
File: germany simulator.jpg (63KB, 480x305px) Image search: [Google]
germany simulator.jpg
63KB, 480x305px
cool
>>
>>138445306
It was 12 months ago btw
>>
>>138445611
yeah, Ukrainians like us becouse they want u to protect them whenever shit goes down.
>>
>>138437541
Wtf does merkel actually truely just want a shitskin europe? Wtf bitch i thought white genocide was a meme
>>
>>138441823
is it really an error to use it that way?
>>
>>138444320

whats a good site to find monthly apartment leases?
>>
>>138437541
>Germany is criticizing this "uncontrolled immigration" which could "overwhelm Germany".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
THE HYPOCRISYYYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>138445704
>thought it was a meme
Are you fucking kidding me? It takes this? You kiwis are weird as shit
>>
>>138445648
yeah, Ukraians like us now more than ever. But Poles are still angry about the east.
>>
>>138445887
I dont see it much here. Its euro leaf and burgers in all the shit
>>
>>138439428
>Slavs who want to work for cheap
But what about all the new prisons they will have to build?
>>
File: merkel.webm (733KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
merkel.webm
733KB, 720x404px
>>138445704
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>138446209
whoa, for a second I thought that she's a nationalist, phew
>>
>>138445044
Fuck off. Germany is now muslim land. Get over it.
>>
>>138446209
whats the context of this?
>>
>>138438937
tbf, your country should not give a single Pole's card to any JF. Poland for the Poles.

Apart from the Sudetenland.
>>
>>138442708
No amount of obfuscation or denial will change the fact that Merkel was and still is the most damaging person to all of Europe and has a major responsibility of not only fake refugees getting imported but also for the increase of islam.
>>
>>138446562
People elligible to get a Pole's card are Poles.
>>
>>138445134
Fact is, Germany has happily taken them, Merkel came here a few months after that to complain about our policy about refugees. You should have protested against it, too. In the upcoming elections Merkel gets a majority again, so seemingly people are happy with all of this.
>>
>>138437541
> People still mistaking Refugees for Immigrants

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>138437541
protip: Germany should start importing South Americans. At least they are Catholic.
We should remember that all this refugee madness happened because of a scare of retirement pension deficits.
I believe at some point the business circles in Germany will tell the government to shut up and deport the leaches and import somebody else instead.
>>
>>138446562
Pole Cards are ususlly given to children of people who were send to siberia by the soviets during/after ww2.
>>
>>138443907
Fuck icesave
>>
>>138445397
It's just from nords trading with Arabs and stopping along the way
>>
>>138446543
angela merkel hates germany
>>
>dude just accept immigrants or we'll make you pay
>*Poland accepts hardworking slavic immigrants who learn Polish and assimilate to our culture*
>POLAN BUT THEY'RE A THREAT

fuck off germany
Ukrainians, Bialorussians and Russians are literally the only immigrants I'm willing to tolerate since they work their ass off to actually achieve something and learn our language
>>
>>138443558
Why are Poles such bullies? The British and Americans don't make your people grovel when they go there looking for work, but you delight in humiliating Ukrainians.
>>
>>138447116
>protip: Germany should start importing South Americans.
We do not need to. The whole "job vacancy" meme must end. We have enough people in Germany who could do those jobs - 6 million people are on Hartz IV welfare and another 2 million on other type of unemployment benefits. http://www.handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/massenphaenomen-hartz-iv-14-5-millionen-menschen-leben-von-hartz-iv/14788738.html

This is 8 million people who could work compared to 1 million job vacancies "who cannot be filled". The reason these vacancies "cannot be filled" is A. a skills gab and B. a "willingness gap" to fill these jobs with people who may not be as productive as migrants coming in from the East.

What we need to do is shut our borders tight and reduce gibmees levels - employers will have to do with the welfare people for these jobs even if this means reduced productivity. And welfare people will have to work again, even if this means getting up in the morning.
>>
>>138448340
What on earth are you talking about? In what way exactly was the Ukrainian humiliated? My friend and his family are not wealthy people, they genuinely couldn't afford to pay him more. They expected this job to be filled by some high-school/trade school student willing to learn somethings during summer vacations.
>>
>>138437541
>1 million shitskin savages is no problem for the EU
>200k semi educated slavs are
K.
>>
>>138448340
>>138448561
also
>The British and Americans don't make your people grovel when they go there looking for work
lol at this statement
>>
>>138446749
>Germany has happily taken them
No, we have not. Merkel has said multiple times this was the biggest crisis since 1945. 90% of Germans said the 2015/2016 crisis was bad for Germany - and they said it back then and now.

You are a victim of certain media outlets who portrayed the family members of Arabs and communist cheering "refugees welcome" at the train stations as "mainstream German response to mass migration".

In pic related you can see that even before the crisis, Germans were among the "less welcoming" countries in Europe.
>>
>>138448368
>We have enough people in Germany who could do those jobs - 6 million people are on Hartz IV welfare and another 2 million on other type of unemployment benefits.

Right because people on Hartz4 usually hold master degrees in STEM..
>>
>>138438372
YES, I WANT MORE UKRAINIAN WAIFUS IN GERMANY
>>
>Oy vey bolan accept some hairless monkeys and goatfuckers
>oy vey don't allow in whiteys, what are you meshugganah
Jews are becoming way too obvious lately
>>
>>138448613
>over 20% undecided
Either retarded Merkel sheeps or people who can't speal freely in fear of antifa faggots ruining their life.
Germany 2017 is dogshit, i'd even prefer 1917.
>>
>>138446435
>Fuck off. Germany is now muslim land. Get over it.
It is. But Germany could still be saved. For real. All it would take is some effort helping Bulgarians, Greeks, Spaniards and Italians to protect the EU border... and actually deporting illegals.

This is not impossible, it is just improbable as the German government has no interest in things like this.
>>
>>138446603
Why did your Faymann chancellor call Merkel in August 2015 and beg her to reconsider her already made decision to close the German border?

Look it up. Why did Austria organize the transit of millions of illegals through its territory against all laws and regulations?
>>
>>138448798
What Germany needs is being split in to independent states. That could uncuck you guys. It's clear you guys are screwed in a unified Germany, Merkel and Shultz only options, that's messed up
>>
>>138442514
Does this include real estate? Because everyone in Serbia owns a 20k+ euro apartment, and a huge percent of our population are single pensioners.
>>
>>138437541
Is this the fabled 'German banter' that comes around once a century?
>>
>>138448671
>Right because people on Hartz4 usually hold master degrees in STEM..
We have 200,000 STEM graduates working in low level jobs because they cannot get work they are qualified for. Most of the job vacancies are in areas where they need skilled blue collar workers, not mathematicians and PhDs in engineering.

We need to get the welfare people to do the low level jobs and the STEM people to go from the low level jobs to the higher level jobs.

You are still believing the bs from the government too much that Hartz4 people cannot be metal workers or plumbers or people working in a specialty steel mill or chemistry plant. They can - but the employers do not want them because they aren't efficient and skilled enough and the gibmees people don't want to work because why should they?
>>
File: 1499956708485.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499956708485.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>138437541
>leftist scum trying to blame Poland for the uncontrolled migration chaos that was unleashed by Mutti Merkel
>>
This is a joke, right?

I don't even want to read the posts so far proving it to be true, someone tell me this is a joke.
>>
>>138448613
Thats just ridiculous - Merkel did all of this on purpose - has nothing to do with
>Oh i made a mistake sorry Folks

Those selfies she did was a Signal to get more of them to come.
I remember during that time they sent back refugees from Ukraine cause they were too white
>>
>>138439058
We fought with you for two world wars you cunt. We lost everything fighting on your side.

And you fucking let it come to this?

>>138445994
You're right, better stick to Ahmed and Mehmet when you need someone to man your fishing boats and everyone in Norway is looking for a managerial position in an air-conditioned office.
>>
>>138449822
ride never ends
it's all true
>>
>>138449991
Gotcha. I've been delaying picking up my gun license, but it's time isn't it.
>>
>>138449976
Unfortunately, the main immigration route of illegals is still from Turkey through Bulgaria or Greece. Around 300,000 this year.
>>
>>138448671
>Right because people on Hartz4 usually hold master degrees in STEM.
I would not say that - Hartz 4 has only to do with how long you are unemployed.
And right now german companies prefer low wages for stupid people to high wages for smart people.
I refuse to work for Africa tier Salary. If that makes me dumb so be it - but i refuse to work for less + pay taxes so Niggers can relax all day
>>
File: GERMANY 2035.png (54KB, 1366x742px) Image search: [Google]
GERMANY 2035.png
54KB, 1366x742px
>>138447116
This is true. The jobs meme has barely even started though. German politicians and businessmen know that the country will decline and that there will be a massive demographic problem by 2035. Pic related. That is why Merkel invited the Syrians and why they will continue to invite Turkish workers to Germany. The Merkel generation has fucked over it's younger generations by not having enough children and then selling them out to foreigners to save their standard of living and pensions.
>>
>>138450342
once they pass, it's your problem, not ours
>>
File: 1502784686404.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1502784686404.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>138450411
It's good thing they fucked themselves because goatfuckers just collect welfare and those boomers will get theirs. I wish I could laugh in their faces
>>
>>138450342
Yeh, why should we give a shit? You invited them in, you take them.

Most of our south is now stinking rich from taking all their money before they arrive there. I don't feel guilty at all, they pass the border wanting to come to you by a personal invitation from the leader you democratically elected. Why should we act as anything but a road?
>>
>>138450411
>young people have to pay old people's pensions, debts and holidays
>therefore we will invade our country with millions of subhuman lazy dumb shitskins that do nothing but take welfare, wither our social service, shit out 9 more parasites per couple AND bring massive rapes and crime towards women of any age

>We expect the majority foreign non-european demographic to work and pay for the minority old german people and pay Germany's colossal debts
????????????????????????
I thought germans were smart.
>>
Learning polish right now to move to poland in the future because my gf is polack
What kind of job could I get there speaking German and polish?
>>
>>138450636
>B*lgaria is why every new route now leads to us
Fuck you, I thought we were friends and allies, why would you do this to us?

Seriously, when did WE send you millions of arabniggers your way?
>tfw its because of b*lgarians that turks and gypsies are in Europe, today
Fucking turkish stooges.
>>
>>138450925
>implying they wanna stay in ROMAnia
>>
>>138451060
The EU is forcing us.
>>
>>138451159
wait. I heard that you're deporting them or some shit
>>
>>138450812
Most of us are. Most of us are however also powerless. We have to sit this out, pray for America to snap to, somehow get enough of our own people moved out in order and time for our race to survive and wait.

>>138450636
Dude, we don't elect people. We get a list of candidates okayed by Brussels and then pick one, that's all there is. It's not like Britain didn't sense the pattern after we resisted the migration plan with two world wars.
>>
>>138451159
so what?
the EU is forcing Poland to take refugees too
do you see Poland taking refugees?
activate your almonds
>>
>>138450925
We're not doing shit. Let me detail the process to you:

>rapefugees come to the border
>it's a fucking huge border so you can't PREVENT them from going in everywhere
>rapefugees go in
>police/vigilantes/whatever find them
>detain them
>NGO lawyer or just resident german cuck tells us we have to put them into a centre
>we want to throw them back
>Germany says they will stop all our gibs and sink us economically if we do
>we want to murder them at night
>Germany tells us to keep them safe, feed them and spend more money on them than we do on our pensioners
>all those rapefugees want is to come to Germany accepting the invitation from their democratically elected leader

With that in mind, do you really expect us to keep them?

>Fucking turkish stooges.

Calm your autism faggot, a time will come very soon when we have to face the ottoman empire and your shitty anti-Bulgarian larping better be kept in check if you don't want to be raped with a huge wooden beam up your ass.

>We get a list of candidates okayed by Brussels

Brussels is you, you fucking shithead.

>Dude, we don't elect people.

There's literally /pol/acks that stated they'll vote for Merkel because she's "reasonable" and shit.
>>
>>138451642
Meant to quote >>138451262
>>
>>138451257
>I heard that you're deporting them or some shit
We catch them coming from you and Serbia and Ukraine.
Then we have to keep them around, nobody knows for how long or why.

>>138451288
Those are "relocated" (forced movement of foreigners, illegal under UN laws but who cares) refugees, we're getting around 4000 of them.
I'm talking about the ones we catch.

Refugees should seriously avoid coming here, they're not gonna be let to leave.
>>138451642
We arrested 3 bulgarians just yesterday.
Another bulgar and turk were caught in our waters with 72 fucking arabs brought here.
>>
>>138437712
Poland confirmed for god-tier trolling.
>>
File: germany net recipient.jpg (132KB, 1008x345px) Image search: [Google]
germany net recipient.jpg
132KB, 1008x345px
>>138451642
this is fun part, germany have no power to do that
superior german economy is a meme made by overexporting bullshit products memed by EU
>>
>>138437541
wew lad
>>
>>138451642
>There's literally /pol/acks that stated they'll vote for Merkel because she's "reasonable" and shit.
Absolutely disgusting. At least vote third party if both candidates suck that much.
>>
File: Syria over Polan.jpg (576KB, 1024x1429px) Image search: [Google]
Syria over Polan.jpg
576KB, 1024x1429px
>>138451720
meanwhile, Poland do not agrees to any "relocations" and if we find any illegals, we either instadeport them, or we do something like pic related
it just works
>>
>>138451748
>but m-muh BMW
>>
>>138451720
>We arrested 3 bulgarians just yesterday.
>Another bulgar and turk were caught in our waters with 72 fucking arabs brought here.

You of all retards should know what a gypsy is.

No white Bulgarian would bother personally ferrying rapefugees. Some policeman just accept a bribe to look the other way while they go to Germany.

That said, you didn't answer my question, if millions of rapefugees came to your borders on an invitation of Germany by their democratically elected leader and Germany made you process them, build huge centres for them and pay them more money than you did your pensioners, would you?

As a reference, a single rapefugee was estimated at something like 800 euros a month.

>>138451748
>this is fun part, germany have no power to do that
>superior german economy is a meme made by overexporting bullshit products memed by EU

They do in Bulgaria, we've been subjected to German imperial interests since the start of the 20th century. We're way too intertwined with Germany now and if they decide to wage economic war, we're in deep shite
>>
>>138438937
I apologize for our shitty "media". There are enough reasons to shit on poland (ww2) but this is none. Keep your borders closed like you're doing now and you don't get terrorism in your country
>>
>>138443176
Is it nhgddghyteesdgbuzzcjjhgi
>>
>>138450411
>The Merkel generation has fucked over it's younger generations by not having enough children and then selling them out to foreigners to save their standard of living and pensions.
But most of the foreigners will never get a job, and will always be a net-negative on the economy.
>>
>>138452023
you forgot about ski at the end
>>
>>138451998
>They do in Bulgaria, we've been subjected to German imperial interests since the start of the 20th century.
aw that sucks
>>138451986
muh stuff overall
>>
>>138452138
>aw that sucks

It was fine until slightly before WW1. The Austro-Hungarian and German influences made a very nice fight with Russia over us after we were restored and let us miraculously rise up to strength really well.

It just turned to shit around the end of WW1, when we were dragged into the war, won everything and then got fucked by Germany and Austro-Hungary shitting itself.

And of course then they forced us to fight again in WW2 and we lost again and got fucked to the state we're in now...

Otherwise, Balkan experience suggests the only way to survive is when you play off imperial interests against each other. So any newcomer to contest with Russia and the US is welcome.
>>
>>138451998
>No white Bulgarian would bother personally ferrying rapefugees
If I post you the pictures of them, and they don't look like gypsies at all, what do you do?
>would you?
Thats why we're not getting many at all and most will leave at one point.
They're getting less than our pensioners, which is average at 800 lei = 177 euro
They're getting 650 lei which is 144 euro, not even gypsies would accept this little.
>>
File: Schult.jpg (2MB, 1349x7989px) Image search: [Google]
Schult.jpg
2MB, 1349x7989px
>>138451642
There's /pol/lacks saying they'll vote Merkel because Merkel's Stasi friends are the ones that do the field research for CTR and shareblue. It's demoralisation plain and simple, meant to make the bitch look popular.

As for Brussels, they run their money through here, that does not mean we have any power over them. You want to know how an EU election works? Even before the meme flags, there would sometimes be the EU flag popping up in /pol/ threads, which is because there's a part of Brussels limited to the EU buildings that is technically its own territory. On this territory, the primary agents of the old comintern and Western banking get their representatives together, the various commissariats and legal delegates, and if the individual organisation members agree on something it is therefore "democratic". It's the kikes that own Britain, stored in a place that's not Britain, backed up with NATO's nukes, and the reason that organisation exists is specifically to prevent another German uprising - if you don't believe it, look up the talks that went into the European Coal and Steel or something called SHAEF laws. We are not sovereign, but a puppet state that gets to exist specifically so they have a scapegoat for Israel to goywash its decisions through. Pic related.
>>
>>138452618
The one where they make laws and take decisions behind closed doors?
The one where lobbyists and rich people have free entry?
The one where EU officials, elected by nobody, paint the future of 500 million people?

Is it the European Commission?
>>
File: GERMANY migration.png (43KB, 1338x682px) Image search: [Google]
GERMANY migration.png
43KB, 1338x682px
>>138450812
>>138452045
I agree with you. I think it's a stupid policy but that is what they are banking on. Economists and demographers don't think like normal people, they are considering the Syrians as economic units that they can make productive by training. I don't even think they want them to excel in Germany. The plan is probably to fast track the current white working class in Germany up to middle class and for the immigrants to replace the working class jobs.

Also, the Syrians are a one time population grab. Most of the 'new Germans' in the coming years will come from Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and the Visigrad countries. And Kazakhstan... I have no idea what is happening there!
>>
>>138437541
Fuck Germany and fuck aryan people
>>
File: Kulasiewicz 6.jpg (150KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Kulasiewicz 6.jpg
150KB, 1080x1349px
>almost 2M of Ukrainians in Poland, 96% of them do work
>almost 2M of Arabs in Germany, 96% of them do not work

hmmmm
>>
File: Kulasiewicz 4.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kulasiewicz 4.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>>138453137
Is there any connection between these 2 facts?
>>
File: Kulasiewicz 2.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kulasiewicz 2.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>138453209
Maybe race or a skin color
>>
File: Kulasiewicz 1.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kulasiewicz 1.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>138453222
I guess Mutti Merkel knows better
>>
>>138443297
All the nigs and shitskins are also fed up with german burecracy.
Most arent allowed to work yet etc pp.

German burecracy is one of humanities greatest faults.
>>
>>138437541

> accepts literally millions of unskilled refugees

> complains on bunch of clean, diligent Ukrainians

I can't even right now.
>>
>out of 70K Ukrainians that applied for asylum in Germany since 2014. only 350 were accepted.

Refugees welcome(not white and not Christian).
>>
>>138452557
I don't give a shit what they are. I've never heard of people ferrying refugees to Romania and if there are, it's too small of a thing to even bother myself with. I'm not going to go kill myself because some village idiots were greedy and fucked you guys over.

And if that's enough for you to turn against us, good fucking luck when the Ottomans overrun us and you're next.

>>138452618
>As for Brussels, they run their money through here, that does not mean we have any power over them

Brussels is you, cunt, I used to work in Brussels. All of the power stems from the Council and everything trickles down. The Commission, exercising the power, is populated according to power struggles in the council. The DGs receive according funding as the Council has decided.

The Council has to vote with a majority. Merkel owns France through making it illegal for them to get more debt and then letting them have more debt in exchange for favors. The two have their respective imperial bitches - Merkel most of us Eastern Europeans, France has, er, wherever it can exert some influence nowadays. Then they just play some nations on issues - the finns agree with everything as long as their politicians get bitching jobs and the wood industry is promoted over other EU ones, for example.

When you talk all your crap about primary agents, western banking and kikes they are YOUR kikes. You promote them, you enable them, you are the thing that backs them up. When you talk about "Brussels" or "Them" you're drawing attention away from the problem, you're drawing blame away from yourself.

Also,

>Even before the meme flags, there would sometimes be the EU flag popping up in /pol/ threads, which is because there's a part of Brussels limited to the EU buildings that is technically its own territory

That was me. I made the EU questions and answer threads. And no, it's not its own territory. The flag pops up when you were on the institutions wi-fi.
>>
File: 1502468429943.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1502468429943.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>138451998
>We're way too intertwined with Germany now and if they decide to wage economic war, we're in deep shite
Belive me, it's all deception and trick. If they could do anything they would already sanction us at the beginning of "immigration" crisis. Western europe is filled with germ markets, shops and shit tier products. Everyone can start a shop, it isn't hard at all, but germ ones are successful because they get a lot of gibs from EU(gibs for Poland from eu can't be used for our companies). That's why they need us more than we need them, people just have to realize that and start supporting local businesses or stop supporting germ ones.
>>
>>138437541
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this point. It's absolutely insane but hilarious at the same time
>>
>>138453073
>Is it the European Commission?

Nope, that would be the Council and it's elected.

Commission just does whatever the council lets them.

Who do you blame for a domesticated dog biting a child, the dog or its owner?
>>
>>138446435
>Fuck off. Germany is now muslim land. Get over it.
>France
>''Fuck off. ''
>France
>''Germany now muslim land''
>France

Its only a matter of time before my Comrades will be marching in Paris again cunt.You do realize that war is maximal 2 years out, do you?
>>
>>138453101
>to fast track the current white working class in Germany up to middle class and for the immigrants to replace the working class jobs.
The effect, right now, is for everybody to be working and consuming class and 1% to own all the money.
>>
Because living in a country free from muzzies, blacks, and all the other parasites leeching and breeding off the state is something money can't buy.
>>
>>138453137
>>138453209
>>138453222
>>138453283
We could have had this instead of terrorism and eternal welfare leeching.
>>
>>138453666
sure thing satan, will you say that some frenchman burned your radio tower or will you claim Nicea as german territory to reunite with your long lost colony of Spain?
>>
>>138453501
>good fucking luck when the Ottomans overrun us
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF TURK NIGGERS AND ARAB NIGGERS GOING TO GERMANY FOR GIBS AND PASSING RIGHT THROUGH YOU

ITS ALREADY HAPPENING AND YOU'RE LETTING THEM IN

YOU ARE A SHIT ALLY, SUDOKU YOURSELF
>>
>>138453891
BALCAN FIGHT!
>>
File: reeeeeeee.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>138437541
>Germany is criticizing this "uncontrolled immigration" which could "overwhelm Germany".

DIIIIIIE VERRRLOOOOOOOGENHEIIIIITTTT !!!!!!!
DIESE VERLOGENHEIT IS UUUUUUUNERTRÄGLICH !!!

Strange, now that WHITE, NON-MUSLIM immigrants come to Germany, FUCKING MERKEL ( FUCKING STALISMIS, NEOCOMMUNIST SUBVERSIVE MARXIST-LENINIST EAST-GERMAN SUBVERSIVE AGENT ! ) hates it !!!

FUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUCK MERKELLLLLL !!!

SHE NEEDS TO BE HUNG !!!
SHE NEEDS TO BE HUNG BY THE GERMAN PEOPLE !!
RRRRRRRREE EEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!
>>
File: Matuszewska 2.jpg (322KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Matuszewska 2.jpg
322KB, 960x960px
>>138453805
This chick is in the Korwin's party and loves nationalism.
>>
>>138453891
>THERE ARE MILLIONS OF TURK NIGGERS AND ARAB NIGGERS GOING TO GERMANY FOR GIBS AND PASSING RIGHT THROUGH YOU

What part of "we are being forced" don't you fucking understand you fucking nigger?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>138444320
In Gothenburg and stockholm appartments cost double that, lol.
>>
>>138454053
Yeh, let's repeat the mistake we have done 2000000 times in the past and listen to empires making us fight against each other.
>>
Hwite migrants? Oi vei, Shut it down!
>>
>>138437541
Oh god the timelines are shifting again.
>>
>>138454085
ayo gurl lemme fash and smash
>>
File: Matuszewska 4.jpg (269KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Matuszewska 4.jpg
269KB, 960x960px
>>138454309
t. Tyrone
>>
>>138442708
>"

PICTURE : A WHITE-HATING, TYPICAL LIBERAL HAG, AN ABOMINATION WHOU SHOULD BE BURNT ON A STAKE.

remember : IT'S women - OLD BITTER HAGS W/O CHILDREN - WHO are actively destroing the west !!

we need to get back to the midages and do the right thing : BURN THOSE EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIILLL bitches !!!!!!
>>
>>138454409
don't be playa hatin all white women want da bbc
>>
File: 1459031970679.png (15KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1459031970679.png
15KB, 528x424px
>>138453666
Bring it Kraut, wanna play "Who's got the bigger nuke?"

Pro-tip: we do
>>
>>138454665
escar-blow?
>>
File: chris evans2.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
chris evans2.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>>138437541
>Germany is cricticizing Poland for "uncontrolled immigration"
AHAHHAHA
AHHAHAHA
THE FUCKING HYPOCRISY!
Are these people not self-aware?
>>
>>138454099
>What part of "we are being forced"
HUNGARY HAD 4X OF WHAT YOU HAD AND THEY DIDN'T CARE
YET YOU KEK FOR BRUSSELS

TRAITOR TURKIC COUNTRY, AS ALWAYS YOU HELP NONWHITE INVADERS

NIGGGEEEEERRRRR
>>
>>138454409
stop advertising polish girls. You will oly bring thirsty cringe fest to Poland.
>>
>>138454715
Kek, more like Armagedd-hon-hon-hon
>>
>>138437541

i hope they let into Germany as many ukranians, russians and so forth as possible !
they are after all WHITE ppl !

not subsaharan troglodytes with masically npreneanderthalean behaviour !
we need white humans, not those subsaharan hyperagressive animals !
>>
>>138448613
Günther, reply to me once you can elect a based government, not one that takes selfies with virtue signaling messages.
>>
>>138454806
>HUNGARY HAD 4X OF WHAT YOU HAD AND THEY DIDN'T CARE

Is Hungary a border country of the EU you retard?
>>
>>138453137
>>138453209
>>138453222
>>138453283
>>138454085
>>138454409
they both dated blacks in the past
>>
>>138437541
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY MOTHER OF IRONY THIS IS TOO FUCKING HILARIOUS~!
>>
i lLOVE how Poles fuck the fasco-communist right in it's old gynofascist rotten hag-pussy.

pls Poland, flood in as many whites as possible !!!!

THANK YOU POLAND <3
THANK YOU POLAND <3
!!!
>>
>>138455008
Never forget Simon Mol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol#Accusations_of_HIV_criminal_infection

>According to the police inspector who was investigating his case, a witness stated that Mol refused to wear condoms during sex. An anonymous witness in one case said that he accused a girl who demanded he should wear them that she was racist because as he was Black she thought he must be infected with HIV.[19] After sexual intercourse he used to say to his female partners that his sperm was sacred.
>>
>>138455213
burn the coal, pay the toll
he made it uncool to fuck a nigger in Poland and only lowest of sluts do that now
thank you, AIDS ridden nigger
>>
I prefer Ukraine people than muds. So keep going Poland.
>>
>>138455327
Wasn't he some kind leftist mascot, who performed at their events and stuff?
>>
>>138448613
Sorry, you're not going to get away with rewriting history that happened just two years ago, however hard Merkelites try
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article148588383/Herbst-der-Kanzlerin-Geschichte-eines-Staatsversagens.html
> „Wir können die Grenzen nicht schließen. Wenn man einen Zaun baut, werden sich die Menschen andere Wege suchen“, erklärt Merkel.
>Und die Justiz hört die Botschaft. Das Amtsgericht Passau begründete am vorigen Donnerstag sein mildes Urteil, zwei Jahre auf Bewährung, gegen einen serbischen Schleuser so: „Angesichts der Zustände an den Grenzen ist die Rechtsordnung von der deutschen Politik ausgesetzt.“ Und weiter: „Asylsuchende werden von der deutschen Bundeskanzlerin eingeladen nach Deutschland zu kommen.“
>>
>>138455450
yes he was, he primarily banged progressive leftist girls, like antifa activists, girls for tolerance and such
no value was lost
>>
>>138454750
That's not hypocrisy. We simply don't want white christian immigrants.
>>
>>138448241
Dude are you fucking trolling or do you live in a city without ukrainian immigrants? They're like animals and they hardly learn any polish. They even look different. When I see someone with a weird face I can be sure Im gonna hear ukrainian when I approach them. Most people think most of them are extremely lazy. I live in the western part of Poland and still 10% of the total population in my town is ukrainian and they started coming here like 5 years ago. They go to clubs together and harass Poles. They live in small apartments in groups of 5 or more. Many people are turning their houses and buildings their own into really small apartments for them because so many of them want to live together in such a small space its really profitable. It was better here before they came.
>>
>>138445711

No, it's fine.
>>
>>138451642

kek you don't believe this bullshit do you

Dumb bulgayrian. austrians are trying to cage them off and they are GERMAN

is germany going to stop doing business with austria?
>>
File: Agata 3.jpg (340KB, 850x608px) Image search: [Google]
Agata 3.jpg
340KB, 850x608px
>>138454823
>implying that western numales from /pol/ will have any chance
kek
>>
>>138455582
So you prefere muslims which won't assimilate, rape, murder and cause unrest instead?
>>
>>138455327
His entire story is surreal, it's just as ridiculously exaggerated as the Ben Garrison nicknames.

I guess a few dumb commie whores are a good sacrifice for the cause.

>Record number of HIV virus cases were detected in the central Mazovia region and the whole Poland in January 2007.[34] Simon Mol's had visited Gdańsk in September 2006, where he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival. After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand.
>>
>>138444179
It has all the power it needs. It lacks the will to actually do it.
>>
>>138455213

> killed more lefties than a modern terrorist

And you claim deeds have no consequences.
>>
>>138455608
I noticed a lof of them are manlets.
>>
>>138437541
God bless Poland. Europe would be black and muslim if Western European leaders had their way.
>>
>>138455674
Yes.
>>
>>138455608
welcome to the joys of immigration
>>
File: 1503295271167.png (233KB, 489x516px) Image search: [Google]
1503295271167.png
233KB, 489x516px
>>138442514
>$320,000
Is this "in debt" then? 'cos there's no fucking way that's accurate. Last year the average unsecured personal debt (exc mortgage) was £19k per household. Are they including The Crown Estate and The Estate of Durham Cathedral into that figure or something?
>>
>>138455608

> implying people in the West do not see you that way
>>
>>138454962
>Is Hungary a border country of the EU you retard?
Yes, you retard, they're neighbouring Serbia and Ukraine, non-EU countries.

>Turkic gypsies can't into geography
>>
>>138455642
>kek you don't believe this bullshit do you

You know what happens when a SIGNIFICANTLY bigger economy that has already bought out ALL our politicians tries to wage economic war on us?
>>
>>138455849
Rest in HRE my sweet friend.
It sad that I will never be able to call you a faggot again.
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (256KB, 705x692px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
256KB, 705x692px
>>138455691
>Cuck boyfriends acting suprised when their leftist roasties cheat on them with niggers.

Remember to have standards boys.
>>
>>138453477
>>out of 70K Ukrainians that applied for asylum in Germany since 2014. only 350 were accepted.
>Refugees welcome(not white and not Christian).

Dude, how are Ukrainians refugees? Their government wants the country to join the EU. Pic related is a picture of Kiev right now. No war there, just as there is no war in Damascus or Bagdad or Kabul or Lago. But we are too stupid to understand that, so we hand out asylum to people we could just send back.
>>
>Call that "uncontrolled inmigration" while telling other EU countries to open their borders to african hordes.
Can't wait to see this excuse of an union to crash without survivors. Absolute jewish poison.
>>
>>138443907
Grüezi Mittenand :^)
>>
File: crash bandicoot.jpg (14KB, 161x189px) Image search: [Google]
crash bandicoot.jpg
14KB, 161x189px
>>138437541 >>138438372 >>138438937
>when Germans shitpost IRL
>>
File: marxism 3534563456.png (457KB, 601x698px) Image search: [Google]
marxism 3534563456.png
457KB, 601x698px
merkel is a former east-german subversive agent !

WHAT WAS EST-GERMANY ?

a merxist-leninist pro-comminist socialist state ?

what did children learn in East Germany ?

that the west is the enemy and has to be destroyed from within.

the meanst to that : Subversion - overtaking the system and then bring it to total collapse from within.

so 50'000 Agents from Est-Germany alone ( not to mention from other marxist/socialist countries) were sent into West Germany to infiltrate it.

Primarily :
To subvert political parties, schools, newspapers, tv, universities, unions, art and culture ( primarily ), to subversively spread the leftist socialist-communist ( marxist-leninist ) ideology and brainwash the people.

to create all sorts of movements ( e.g. antifa ) to cause civil unrest and eventually civil war ( "revolution" )

besides spreading ideology and revolutionist 'culture' , what was the secondbig way to destroy the west from within ?

to cause the west to financially overburdern and then to collapse.

after successfully infiltrating ALL political parties, do cause them to totally overspend, by bloating the wellfare state, by burning money inan bloated and ineffective bureaucracy.

etc etc etc ... to lazy to write more, but i already understand that all u see today is NOT a coincidence (!!!)
>>
>>138438372
>mfw reality is funnier than comedy films
>>
>>138450904

If nothing else, you could teach German.
>>
File: 1496087279847.jpg (151KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
1496087279847.jpg
151KB, 960x912px
>>
>>138444675
Most of people living in Ukraine now does not have much in common with Kievans form 10th and 11th century. Most today Ukrainians have their roots in outcasts from bordering countries. Kozak was once synonymous with bandit. Ukrainians started speaking about themselves as a nation less then 200 years ago.
>>
File: 1497718056316.jpg (59KB, 720x904px) Image search: [Google]
1497718056316.jpg
59KB, 720x904px
>>138445648
then you are lying or you simply were tricked
>>
File: bullshit 3452345.jpg (39KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit 3452345.jpg
39KB, 550x413px
>>138455951

> no fucking way that's accurate
precisely my reaction.
in other news we hearn that eevery germen statistically has 20'000 dept.
in other news i read that a swiss statistcally has 120'000 CHF dept ( doe to dept of the state against BDP or something )
so how that that calculete ?

i think onyl with a shitload if statistical jewery.

i think that all that 'wealth' is basically all just debt / on credit.

it's all very hypocritical statistical jewery.
realistically 90% of the people ppl dont have enough money to insta pay a 2000$ sudden bill in germany.

i read that exact same number and case study from even switzerland !

if anyone looses their job, they instantly go bankrubt w/o some wealfare help.

so how can that stats/map there hold true ?
i'd say it can't.

it's a map created for political purposes, to predend it's all good and bloomy, for cases like : "were so rich we could easily take another 100'00'000 Immigrants, eeeesily!"

sry bad / eyecancerous english.
>>
>>138439058
>but the evil Poles are letting in millions of unskilled migrants from the East"

at the same time allow zillion of unskilled low iq terrorist from mid-east

weeew way to go germany
>>
File: 1440006383417.jpg (74KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1440006383417.jpg
74KB, 2000x1333px
>>138455008
were is da broof :DDDDD
>>
>>138437541
When I read the comment sections there's no fucking way that the polls for the upcoming elections haven't been fucked with.
Everyone criticises the gov and wants all niggers thrown out of the country.
>>
>>138457641
>When I read the comment sections there's no fucking way that the polls for the upcoming elections haven't been fucked with

THIS.

But Germany has basically a DDR2.0 Government yet, with shotloads of former East-German politicians , full fledged marxists-leninists and Merkel has dragged them into her government boat specifically to enrich her ministries with even a higher concentrate of marxists.

Als we all know how 'they voted' in East Germany, right ? ( 99% ) for the Marxist-Leninist-Socialists Unity Perty , eeeevery time .... totally naturally ofc, no trickery there..... :-L
>>
File: tumblr_m2wh7osv4z1qi6pv1.png (97KB, 267x292px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2wh7osv4z1qi6pv1.png
97KB, 267x292px
>>138457961
>>138457641
i hear right wingers won't vote for AfD because they are goofy.
SD was also goofy before they reached 10%, now every other party is shitting their pants.
>>
Is this real life?
>>
>>138457641
>>138457961
People forget that Germans complain about the "refugee" situation, but still vote Merkel, because they think AfD is a "lost vote". And many also even vote Schulz because they believe Schulz is raising gibmees/pensions for them but not for "refugees" - which of course is a wrong assumption, but they still want gibmees/pensions.

There is little incentive for most people to vote AfD as they know their vote for them won't help their preferred goals (A. gibmees/pensions or B. "good economy").
>>
>>138458246
Austria has a long history of a right wing party that has gone mainstream. They still failed to get rid of their mantra of "bad right dudes" in the Austrian society.

They were polling at 35% quite consistently a year ago. Now they are polling at 22% to 25%. Of course, polls can be bs, but I believe there is a tendency for normies to vote "normie-style" if they see an option. The Austrian foreign minister has gone complete off the chart populist, adopting certain FPOe measures and demands, so people are shifting to his conservative party... even those it was the conservatives who welcomed 200,000 "refugees" to Austria, which is double the per capita amount that Germany got, only surpassed by the Swedes.
>>
>>138458351
But how would it be a lost vote?
I'm from Austria so I probably don't know the political situation so well like you do, but both CDU/CSU and SPD will continue to push nigger apocalypse.
Germans will probably all know that, so why would they see AfD as a lost vote if they indeed don't want more Africa in Germany?
>>
>>138448798
>Germany could be saved
No, it cannot. Now some of the individual states like Saxony or Bavaria could be saved, but only if they decided that they were going to have some pride in themselves and not be guilt ridden over what Germany did generations ago.
>>
>>138458571
They poll lower now mainly because Kurz who pushed both the closing of the Balkan route and the closing of the Mediterranean route took over the right wing conservative party.
I'll still vote FPÖ anyways, but these days you can on parties with students openly say you will vote for FPÖ without getting any angry reactions.
Almost everyone agrees we need to get rid of these people somehow.
It currently even seems like the Green party wont even make it anymore into the parliament.
>>
>>138458614
Is there a chance that the FPOe is in the next government? Hell yes, there is.

Is there a chance that the AfD is in the next German government? No fucking way.

This is why many people believe it is a lost cause to vote for the AfD.

It is like your KPOe, there are a few die hard communists who vote for them each election, but everyone fucking knows they will never get into parliament.
>>
>>138458884
>Kurz who pushed both the closing of the Balkan route and the closing of the Mediterranean route took over the right wing conservative party.

It is funny how Austrians actually believe Kurz "closed the Balkan route" or "is pushing for the Med route closure". Outside of Austria, Kurz is not known much and nobody in his or her right mind would suggest he "closed the Balkan route" - we all know the exact date when migrants stopped coming en masse to the Greek islands. The date the Erdogan-Merkel deal came into effect. The "Balkan route closure" did nothing to it - which is why the land migration via Bulgaria or the Greek land route from Turkey have not gone down AT ALL.

It is easy to compare the statistics of 2014 to the statistics of 2017. They are about the same. The reason for this is that in 2014, the route via the Greek islands was closed just as in 2017 - but the land routes were open in 2014... just as now. The numbers of asylum seekers are strikingly the same!
>>
>>138458351
>but still vote Merkel

what i tried to explain, is, that that might not be true AT ALL.
ppl in DDR alegedly also voted the ONE BLOCK PARTY 99%

Lenin said : It does not matter, how the people vote. The only thing that matters is, who counts the votes.

I mean can u connect the dots ?
They dont care about how ppl vote.
they make up the numbers to their likings !!!
and a sgitton of them are DDR politicians, who were in the SOCIALIST MARXIST ONE BLOCK PARTY ONCE. tHEY CARE JACK SHIT ABOUT HOW THE PPL VOTE !!
>>
>>138451986
> BMW
>German
Please dont mix us bavarians up with those filthy prussian turkshits.
>>
>>138459299
>what i tried to explain, is, that that might not be true AT ALL.
>ppl in DDR alegedly also voted the ONE BLOCK PARTY 99%

The polls are probably off, but not by an excessive amount. And no, the election won't be DDR-style manipulated.

Don't expect the AfD to get 20%, they might get 11-12% (higher than the 8-9% they are polling now), but not 20%.
>>
>>138459260
Kurz together with Orban and other Balkan nations did cooperate on closing the route.
If it was only Orban alone standing up to Merkel it would have been all different.
That Italy rejects immigrants coming in via boat now has also something to do with the fact that the political situation in Austria these days is such, that our gov threatened Italy to close the border.
Saying that (((Merkel))) has achieved something is ridiculous, if she could she would force every German women to be inseminated by niggers.
>>
>>138459835
>Kurz together with Orban and other Balkan nations did cooperate on closing the route.
Then why was it never closed? Seriously, why? The numbers in 2017 are exactly the same as in 2014, despite no one arriving at the islands (like 3000 in the last 12 months).

Pic related are the 2017 asylum requests in Austria until July. I will post the 2014 once in second.

>inb4 - those people come via the Med route, no, they are mostly Afghans and Syrians and Iraqis arriving via the Balkan route as per the Austrians own stats.
>>
>>138460400
>>
cuckmany is disgusting
>>
>>138443920
kek
>>
>>138460400
Because the immigration crisis started 2015, my god.

Here's the numbers for 2015: 90.000, which were btw artificially lowered like in Germany.

http://derstandard.at/2000028877483/90-000-Asylantraege-im-Jahr-2015

2016 was 47k and in 2017 we have now loads of people coming via Italy (but still significantly less than 2016), thus the gov threatened to close the border to Italy.

There's almost no one coming via the Balkan anymore because you can't pass the borders there.
>>
>>138460473
Again, you must be an idiot for being unable to understand that the migration crisis started 2015.

10k was the normal here for a long time before we've got Merkeled.

Are you some kind of jew intentionally picking stats from wrong years to make your stupid point?
>>
>>138459443
>The polls are probably off

every single promille of an abberation is an assault on democracy and everybody involved in vote rigging needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law and imprisoned for lifetime. it's probably the worst attack on a society one can figure !
>>
>>138460858
>>138460989

Dont even waste yout ime trying to agrue with someone who deliberatly spreads propaganda and predends to not understand. It's probably a red-fascist anyway and those terrorists only try to rile u up.
>>
>>138458351
>>138458614
>>138459299
>>138459443

Typical Germans, like the guy blaming "brussels".

You just blame others and make a shitload of excuses.

The end result is the same and the only reason you do it is so you can keep your comfy salary and comfy job while everything around you burns.

I.e. just fucking cowards
>>
It's true, there are nearly 3 million polish slavshits in Germany as it is.
>>
>>138461628
I earn my comfy income, don't worry. No one gets a free ride, except rapefugees.
>>
>>138437541
>german critics of polish immigration
The krauts realize, if Poland maintains an homogenous land, that it will be surpassed by Poland economically, and politically in 50 years, or so, as africans, middle easterners, asians will be such a burden on germany, they will be brought low. Keep up the good work polocks.
>>
File: 1471047837820.jpg (277KB, 960x929px) Image search: [Google]
1471047837820.jpg
277KB, 960x929px
>>138439058
>poland won't take the arabs/blacks that are less than 1% capable of working
>germany gets mad
>germany: "w-we don't want these weird east europeans to flood the system, either!"

Is Germany msm more retarded than any other?
>>
Doesn't Poland accept Chechens regularly? You know, the ones who cause a shitlot of trouble?
>>
>>138462032
Nah it only happened once
>>
>>138437541

Why would Ukrainians want to go to Germany? That's where the exploding arabs are. Pretty sure if I was a ukrainian I'd just wait it out in krakow or wherever until kiev settled down. Going to Berlin is like out of the frying pan into the fire.
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.