[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there actually a Grand Jewish Conspiracy, or...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1501529221494.jpg (31KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1501529221494.jpg
31KB, 660x574px
Is it simply the case that Jews are good with money and study hard in school, believe in strong family values, and teach their Jew offspring to be good with money and study hard in school?

Then when Child of Goldstein graduates from Harvard, becomes an executive at JP Morgan(hired by a different jew), Goldstein then goes on to hire more Jews?

This conspiracy of Jews having some huge plan to crush Whites LITERALLY is the same story that Blacks spew about all whites working together to crush the Blacks. Only a retard can't see that these are the EXACT same conspiracies.
>>
The jews are people like anybody else, but they have gifts that are undoubtedly real. There are jews in extremely high positions, but same with gentiles. In fact the bnai brith can be entered by gentile folks high enough in esoteric freemasonry. They are all demon possessed freaks of many ethnicities. Specifically Europeans, Jews, and Chinks are on the highest levels. There are even a few negroes in their higher orders. Just look at it this way. The evil that dwells within you and me is in every single person of every race. Nobody is pure.
>>
>>138437449
>Is there actually a Grand Jewish Conspiracy

They push for laws and behaviors in goy nations that will lower goy birthrates.

They do not do the same to themselves in Israel.

No politician is allowed to even CRITICIZE israel, or the jew owned media will DESTROY THEIR CAREER, by convincing dumb voters (a large voting block) to not vote for them.
>>
File: 5945413.jpg (15KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
5945413.jpg
15KB, 250x350px
>>138437449
What is....The Talmud anon?
>>
>>138439826
>They do not do the same to themselves in Israel.

Yes they do.

OP is right in the sense that whites look at jews like blacks look at whites.

Blacks think every white person is rich.

Whites think every jewish person is rich.

Goto Israel and you'll find the average jew to be just as average-normie as the white average-normie.
>>
File: 1482009989393.png (3MB, 1600x2004px) Image search: [Google]
1482009989393.png
3MB, 1600x2004px
>>138437449
*sigh*

give it to him boys
>>
Ever since I posted the JQ critique thread yesterday I have seen like five more, kek.
>>
But why do (((they))) eat children?
>>
>>138440507
Jewish people literally are more intelligent than whipipo.

That's why the greatest physicists, engineers, investors, economists, analysts, etc are disproportionately Jewish. White people are superior to black people in much the same regard, just not to Jewish people. So the JQ stuff is fuelled by resentment; though it cannot be ruled out that some form of conspiracy exists. jewish people make it to influential positions, but once they're there they can favour other Jews and use their power to further w/e cause (((they))) are scheming.
>>
File: 1497688828954.png (1MB, 1764x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1497688828954.png
1MB, 1764x1352px
>>138440296
>>They do not do the same to themselves in Israel.

>yes they do.

No, they don't
>>
File: 1481008479181.png (38KB, 1324x824px) Image search: [Google]
1481008479181.png
38KB, 1324x824px
>>138437449
Use your head anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.