[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible cover up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: DolphinMall Shooting mhd cmg.jpg (27KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
DolphinMall Shooting mhd cmg.jpg
27KB, 640x384px
The biggest mall in Miami was evacuated last night because people reported a shooting. People panicked and ran for the exits. Store managers forced people out of the stores and locked the doors. Cops and swat came in to clear the huge building. Anyone interviewed claims to have heard gun shots.

Now this: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/west-miami-dade/article168311047.html

My problem is:
>watching tv with girlfriend
>she gets text from sister
>"We were at the mall during the shooting, but we're fine. We finally made it home, but I had to leave my car there."
>???
>call her
>she tells her story of being kicked out of the movies with her daughter and friend
>people in the mall running around in panic
>then she was kicked out of a restaurant they went to hide in
>then they went to another restaurant that was hiding people in the kitchen
>then the cops came and made everyone leave to the parking lot with there hands up
>she swears she heard gun shots several times
>so does the daughter and friend

So were they all hearing things that weren't happening?

>family calls cop they know
>he says two men got in a fight at the Ross store
>pulled out guns and started shooting at each other
>people panic and run

Now the cops say there's no evidence of a shooting (casings, holes, wounded). So what happened? I trust the account I heard. These are good sound people. The mall opened back up today, but I wonder if Ross is open.

If this was a case of mass hysteria, it should be studied by sociologist, but I don't this that is what happened.
>>
People are too dramatic in their initial 911 reports and it becomes a game of he said she said. It's a nothing burger.
>>
>>138426360
The entire mall was in a frenzy. Everyone was screaming and running. Something must have happened, right? Everyone says they heard shots.
>>
>>138426126
>mall
>niggers
>shooting
Happens every day
>>
>>138426568
Yeah maybe there was some random shots, it'll waste more of the states money to investigate some random shots being fired then simply dropping it.
>>
>>138426655
The cops are saying there was no shooter even though everyone heard it, and a cop friend said there were two shooters. It doesn't happen like this every day.
>>
Cover up, but what are they hiding?
>>
>>138426943
I guess, but think of all the taxes they lost closing a mall on a Saturday night, and all of the people that won't go back. Mainly, the people that thought they heard shots, but are being told that they are wrong.
>>
>>138426655
Probably this. They want to down play it or it'll be a panic over gang violence, which the media wasn't to pretend doesn't exist.
>>
>>138427150
I don't know. That's why I posted this. It's just too weird.
>>
>>138427336
Okay, but now all of those consumers will be less likely to go shopping. Less taxes to hide a known fact (gangs)? I don't see it.
>>
>>138426126
>Miami-Dade police has taken over the investigation from the Sweetwater police department. The Florida Highway Patrol and the City of Doral Police Department were on the scene providing assistance as well. Because it is an active investigation, police are asking people to avoid the area.

I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI was in there somewhere as well. Live shooter drills that cause panic and spread fear
>>
>>138428372
Why? If everyone is scared, they stay home. Meaning less taxes. Why scare the consumers. Seriously, the people I spoke of in the post are scared to leave the house.
>>
Two cops were ambushed and killed in Florida by a black extremist who calls himself: Malik Mohammad Ali on Friday night.

His Facebook posts show anger towards police officers, President Trump, and white people, as well as frustration over the events in Charlottesville,

Nary a ripple in the news about this.
>>
>>138428937
I dunno but if you keep an eye on the news or stay here long enough you see these stories all the time.

if you read the dolphin mall incident stories. most of it is "I saw people running so I ran"

The whole thing could have been set up to cause a panic. No one actually saw any shooters or shootings.
>>
>>138426126
do security cameras have sound?

As others suggested could it be a test, fire blanks and see how a random crowd reacts?

Could it have been loud noises that sound like guns that made people panic?

Did she say how many people in the mall were running around in panic? Did she hear anyone say, or scream, 'run!' 'shooter!'?

>being kicked out of the movies

Could a movie had its volume too loud on a violent gun scene?
>>
>>138429745
I have witnesses. In fact, they were supposed to come to my place to use the pool the next day. They cancelled because of the stress, and having to get the car from the parking lot, but I know these people. They don't drink or use drugs. They heard shots. Shots that the police say never happened.
>>
>>138430113
She was at the pop corn line. She said everyone was running. She did mention hearing the shots at different times. Even when the cops were there.
>>
curious
>>
>>138430669
>She did mention hearing the shots at different times. Even when the cops were there.
and no news reported on it? Maybe the cops botched the situation and wanted to sweep it
>>
>>138426126
>two men got in a fight at Ross.
They were faggots, Desu.
>>
>>138431076
How do you sweep something this big? Hundreds of witnesses heard shots. The cops say no shots. Why were people panicking?
>>
>>138432214
How so?
>>
I heard it was at pro bass shop, not at ross OP. Do you also live in Doral?
>>
>>138426655
>Niggers
>Dolphin Mall
Hardly, mostly tourists and fat cubans.
>>
>>138432568
I live on the beach. I read that it started at Bass Pro Shop, but the cop said Ross.
>>
>>138432664
>On the beach
Are you a kike
>>
>>138432638
I wish it had happened at Adventura. Then it would get real attention.
>>
>>138432747
No. Just doing well.
>>
>>138432747
He said he lives on Miami Beach. That's a stupid fucking question. Of course he is an underhanded, big-nosed, money grubbing shylock.
>>
>>138432839
Ah alright, shame that you have to live around them. I'd rather live amongst trash than Jews.

>>138432780
"Oy vey dey shawt up the caviar stand"
>>
>>138426126
people are getting scared to go into public places with big crowds. Sharia has arrived. Buckle up.
>>
>>138432780
Now I know you're just fucking LARPing. It's Aventura. There's no "d" you kike.
>>
>>138427150
Zombies
>>
>>138427150
Kike cianigger psyop
>>
>>138426126
Mossad falsefkag confirmed. I'm going to florida. If any badbitches wabna linkup lenme know. I hope shtf this september, I would die happy.
>>
>>138432966
Have you been here? 41st area is all jew. Normandy area homes is all jew, but not the rentals. South Beach up to Normandy is all immigrants and hipsters with money. North Bay village is clean. Surfside and North is Jew and Russian. Jews need a synagogue to walk to after sunset.
>>
>>138433106
How am I LARPing? Read the news.
>>
>>138433106
I typoed. My bad, you nigger.
>>
>>138432309
why didnt you answer my first question, and no news reported on it?

then I can answer yours,
>How do you sweep something this big?
>>
>>138433266
Then why did I bring it up, if you think I'm a kike? I know you're trolling, but this isn't /b/. Use some logic.
>>
>>138434141
Your question was:
>and no news reported on it?
I posted a news story in the OP, but here is another: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article168234017.html
(source was google)
>>
>>138434531
ok, just read some of the op article, did anyone capture on camera phone video the gunshots?

obviously one possible angle is to see how well they can sweep things, its those peoples in the malls word vs. the force of media.

Unless there was sound recording dated evidence of gunshots.
>>
dont forget, they wont let people know of a legit practice run (blanks and then a sweep under rug with media collusion)
best real world results without panic is to use the public as sheep and let the media know so they can do the best they can to hide it from the public

though usually they announce when they are doing practice runs since those are pretty well documented, but a practice run isnt out of the question
>>
>>138435734
They did a training drill in that same mall in 2015.
>>
>>138435300
There were twitter videos. I don't know if they have shots in the audio.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.