[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homosexuality and nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CxO4PujXgAADuFf.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CxO4PujXgAADuFf.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
Why people thibk you can't be a right-winger if you are gay-bi? The media made people believe that all gays go to the pride parade to dance dressed like women and support that fucking rainbow flag, SJW, transgeners (which is a proven metal illness), and far-left movements...

The most unbelievable thing is that everytime I discuss politics and people know that I'm gay they say "but you are gay" omg that is so fucking annoying, yes I do love cock but that doesn't mean that I have to act like a women and support all that crazy liberal stuff"

Same to far-right people, I'm just like you.
>>
Sorry my orthography, I wrote fast on my phone...
>>
What are you against in Chile, there is no Mexicans there.
>>
At least your country has history of physically removing commies, imagine how being a right wing faggot in Canada feels.
>>
>>138425840
Well Chile has a lot of white people tho like me (german descendant) anyways we have problems here just like the US... For example government is allowing all kind of immigration and giving visas for free to haitians, colombians, peruvians, bolivians, etc. And those people are bringing crime, drugs, prostitution, diseases, etc.
>>
>>138425382
Just put it as simple as this
Where's written that gays must support colectivism and forced redistribution?

If supporting homosexuality means suppporting a freedom of choice, why there must be a constraint to the freedom of political choice?
>>
>>138426451
Yeah but the left now is using that to win votes and people fall of course... I've been in Canada and United States and no big difference
>>
>>138426717
Those LGBT movements are writing that and using the homosexuality to justify their commie agenda
>>
>>138425382
Logically speaking, there isn't much of a reason. There are two kinds of people on /pol/ that take issues with homosexuality. Obviously the religious posters, but there are also these people who have some long, elaborate theory about how men fucking each other in the ass caused the fall of the roman empire.

The actual reason is that conservatism seeks to retain old methods or to revitalize abandoned methods that were shown to have worked better than new methods brought on by leftists. Homosexual rights is a part of the progressive agenda and every other bit of it has totally been shit so just scrap the whole thing.

It doesn't help that many gays have taken on the mind virus of other far leftists beliefs such as communism and multiculturalism and wouldn't support the right even if it did accept homosexuality.
>>
>>138425382
I'm the same.
I think the alt-right is more about culture. I support monogamy, and I'm celibate until I can find someone that agrees with me on that. I despise the degeneracy they are pumping out to these children with the Transgender thing. Its beyond insane.
>>
>>138425382
Hitler's Brown Shirts liked buttfucking each other so...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.