[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there almost complete radio silence on Trump/Russia story?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

>>
>>138424918
I think it was all hot air and ran out of traction with audiences so it's gone kind of silent. Besides, trump pushed for major sanctions against Russia in an almost unilateral way. The the point that even Europeans and merkel had to think twice about it and mutter their disapproval... so what are they, anti Putin or aren't they?

He basically ran circles around the media.
>>
>>138424918
I'm curious myself. The last six months I heard "the kremlin" everyday, when before that I only had heard it in 80s movies.
>>
File: file.png (18KB, 375x210px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
18KB, 375x210px
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/white-house-lawyer-cobb-predicts-013817599.html
>>
I guess it was failing so they switched gear as soon as the next thing started (Trump supports neo-Nazis/is a neo-Nazi).
>>
Switched gear during a big event so that the public wouldn't notice the story disappear.
>>
They realized people aren't buying it anymore so they're switching to their next flavor of the month Trump "controversy" to keep the heat on
>>
File: IMG_5086.gif (414KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5086.gif
414KB, 400x266px
Bringing it up triggers THE FUCK out of libshits. Whenever some libfag starts saying some shit about how a Trump is going to get impeached just ask
>Whatever happened to that whole Trump/Russia thing?
>>
>>138424918
<iframe src='//players.brightcove.net/624246174001/2d3d4a83-ba40-464e-9bfb-2804b076bf67_default/index.html?videoId=5198566595001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>
>>
>>138425499

They started pulling back from the Russia narrative a week or two before Charlottesville. When Awan got busted, they realized his info will likely expose the Clinton/Russia connections that Pedosta invented the Trump/Russia narrative to neutralize in the first place.
>>
File: justice.gif (131KB, 222x533px) Image search: [Google]
justice.gif
131KB, 222x533px
>>138426000
>Pedosta
This and checked
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 249x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 249x231px
>>138426000
^this guy gets it^ they pushed Muh Russia so hard.. And then exposed themselves.
Muh Russia is actually Ukraine.
Ukraine + Soros and ties to the Obama admin were behind Muh Russia. One day it might all be exposed.. But Clinton McCain Obama and their quislings do to want the Ukraine connection revealed.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x201px
>>138426244
>>138426000
Check and cheeeked
>>
>>138424918
he's a nazi now
>>
Because most of us are the Russian Hackers . . . We just are not Russian, nor Hackers, nor Communists . . . be we are still the false boogieman
>>
>>138426000
The elites will never serve jailtime for their crimes
>>
File: 1483072391237.jpg (126KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
1483072391237.jpg
126KB, 1024x953px
>>138424918

>tfw Trump is saying and doing so much stupid shit to distract us from his real crimes
>>
Here's a new article published in the last hour

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/adriana_cohen/2017/08/don_t_discount_inside_job_in_dnc_email_hack

>Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the Department of Justice and all the congressional committees now investigating alleged Russian meddling into the 2016 Presidential election must conduct a thorough analysis of DNC servers, computers and other devices to ascertain if the election-related hacking and leaking of the Clinton campaign manager’s emails was an inside job — and not a Russian one.

>To not investigate this crucial piece of information would delegitimize the entire Russian investigation.

>Let’s hope Congress and Mueller do their job.
>>
The real reason is because it was discovered the leaks came from within the DNC HQ building. Look it up
>>
>>138428665
sauce me baby
>>
File: laughing kike.gif (1MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
laughing kike.gif
1MB, 255x191px
>>138424918
gee i wonder ((why))
>>
Here's another good new article

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/21/us/rinat-akhmetshin-russia-trump-meeting.html

Looks like Dems and Mueller might try to make this Akhmetshin a fall guy, read it carefully. The article basically flat out calls him a Russian spy
>>
>>138429049
What if we archive that
https://archive.is/FtHZ5
>>
>>138429049
It'll be interesting to some to note that this really long in depth piece on Akhmetshin does not mention Fusion GPS not even once
>>
It was all make-believe shit-throwing, started by the Clinton Campaign and continued by its subordinates at CNN et al.

Time and time again, IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING. They were throwing out the smoke to look for fires. Nothing, nothing nothing.

The powers that be did not want Trump elected and he got in anyway, so they wanted to destroy him, that's the entire story.
>>
>>138424918
because the news stations know that there's proof it was a leak and not Russian collusion so they're trying to get people to lose interest and move on to the next controversy before they get caught red handed pushing witch hunt conspiracy theories.
>>
>>138428811
his very own blog. i had to be ultra specific in my search because almost every hit related to this is quite literally fake news from major media networks

https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/
>>
>>138428134
Feeding Pepe whipped cream is his real crime? What a madman.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.