[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could choose any job in government, what would it be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0019.jpg (72KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
72KB, 540x960px
Senator, Diplomat, President? What would you want to be, why, and what would you do in this position?
>>
>>138423948
I would want to be a space marine
>>
>>138423948
Paid shill on 4chan
>>
>>138423948
Right-wing death squad minister
>>
File: 1490421719513.jpg (30KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1490421719513.jpg
30KB, 640x638px
>>138424062
best answer
>>
whitehouse one liner creator and curator.
self deprecating jokes like the CIA did
>>
>>138424194
this ruined the dvd joke
>>
Probably something important like working for the united nations as an embassador to the UK
>>
>>138423948
Master Emperor Supreme
Everyone answers to me.
>>
File: action jackson.jpg (56KB, 350x519px) Image search: [Google]
action jackson.jpg
56KB, 350x519px
>>138423948
President

>Open media liable laws

>immediately purge FBI, NSA, and CIA, don't give a flying fuck what the MSM or John McCain has to say

>Replace all Military Generals by using NSA to look for better people who aren't' traitors. Obama did it, so can I.

>Drop videos on liveleak of Democrats raping kids. Promise to keep Republicans out of it if they play ball

>Lie and later expose Republicans

>Give Iran nukes to balance out Israel's power over the American government.

>Label AIPAC a "agent of a foreign goverment" like Bobby Kennedy did

>Use FCC to shut down CNN (they've warranted it many times and called for Treason)

>Offer Putin Syria if he kills Alexander Dugin, Soros and son.

>use nanobots to overthrow in China through mysterious deaths. Replace it with Nationalist government

>Do the same for the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and Merkel

>Play tapes of John McCain in Vietnam squealing like a pig and doing radio shows for the Vietcong

> Use 37 Billion going to Israel to fund adobe style solar panel housing in the South West and move homeless there. Tell them to farm organically and create alternative barter economy

>Declare Mexico failed terrorist state. Put troops on the wall. Encourage rebels to overthrow government and install Nationalism

>End all trade with Britain unless they immediately leave the EU

>Deport all Mexicans by fining every employer who hired them $500 and use the money to give them severance pay to leave peacefully or die.

>Remove ALL funding from Universities until they stop teaching treason and Communism. Declare this a State of Emergency in Education. Anyone who fights back will be immediately targeted by NSA

>Investigate FED. If they try to collapse economy, declare economic emergency and march troops into the bank valt where are gold is like Andrew Jackson did.
>>
>>138425726
I'd vote for you
>>
Senator would be pretty comfy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.