[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China leaps forward in genetically purer babies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: 1503098706930.jpg (107KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1503098706930.jpg
107KB, 630x420px
Latest issue of nature has a great article on China's explosive growth in the eugenics field.
http://www.nature.com/news/china-s-embrace-of-embryo-selection-raises-thorny-questions-1.22468

The country’s central government and its current 5-year plan has made reproductive medicine, including PGD, a priority

estimates from leading PGD providers show that China’s use of the technique already outpaces that in the United States, and it is growing up to five times faster. Qiao’s clinic alone now performs more procedures with PGD each year than all of the United Kingdom. The ever-present spectre of eugenics lurks in the shadows. But in China, although these concerns are considered, most thoughts are focused on the benefits of the procedures.

And China’s uptake is growing fast. At CITIC-Xiangya, the number of preimplantation testing procedures rose by 277% over just 2 years,

In the West, PGD still raises fears about the creation of an elite genetic class, and critics talk of a slippery slope towards eugenics, a word that elicits thoughts of Nazi Germany and racial cleansing. In China, however, PGD lacks such baggage. The Chinese word for eugenics, yousheng, is used explicitly as a positive in almost all conversations about PGD.

How the fuck will the West be able to complete with this?
>>
File: not fast enough.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
not fast enough.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>138417493
i smell a chyna hate thread :3
>>
File: china best hits.webm (2MB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
china best hits.webm
2MB, 240x320px
>>
File: chinese driver.webm (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
chinese driver.webm
1MB, 480x480px
>>
>>138417493
Chinese have no souls

God will punish them
>>
>>138417493

Chinese are literally going to engineer themselves into the master race. Say hello to your new gook overlords.
>>
File: Evolve.jpg (162KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Evolve.jpg
162KB, 1280x1024px
>>138417493

>How the fuck will the West be able to complete with this?

We won't be... we are promoting the worst of humanity to breed and become members of our society.

In 100 years china will steamroll over the west and we fucking deserve it.
>>
>>138417493
Another reason I support abortion, it's legally the closest we can get to eugenics.
>>
>>138419589

glad to see someone else understands this.
>>
>>138418890

People on here complain about the chinese being soulless, but honestly, this is a real problem for the West. In the West we are destroying our genetics and not even caring while the Chinese are scientifically engineering superior genes. Our political corectness will fuck us over
>>
>>138417493
Hopefully the west will rethink its stance on eugenics after seeing all of the 7 foot tall warrior monks with giant swinging dicks and the ability to actually drive.
>>
>>138417493
Start the Eugenics Arms Race
>>
>>138419795

Ultimately, this might be the vector by which Western liberalism fails. What liberals don't seem to understand is that it is literally impossible to go against natural selection in the very long term; taking actions which make a group of people less genetically fit (or actively encouaging the weakest members of society to propagate) means that fitter populations somewhere else, who dont do this, will eventually outcompete you and probably take your resources, rendering the entire liberal project moot.
>>
>>138417493
Eugenics will be the future, like it or not the nazi were atleast a century ahead of everyone else.

WW2 was basically the betas of the world against chad. The US, UK are already paying for their goy ways big time, it's only right. I don't want to divide, but it's just poetic justice.

I hope you die US, UK :)
>>
>>138418178
Gook paste
>>
wow what could go wrong...

>chinese end up accidentally destroying their own genetic structure and ultimately die out as a race in that area of the world.
>it was actually created by the western nation super a.i as a disease to target dna and destroy them.

its like walking into a gun fight with a knife.
>>
>>138421580

its ok, i hope this country dies too.

i just hope our people survive to build something saner in the future.
>>
>>138420797
Fucking keked
>>
>>138421703
A fucking leaf
>>
My kid brother's a fucking retard I support this and wish my parents had a choice of embryos so I'd have someone I wouldn't have to carry into my 60s.
>>
File: I-did-not-want-to-be-racist.jpg (225KB, 1462x684px) Image search: [Google]
I-did-not-want-to-be-racist.jpg
225KB, 1462x684px
>>138420797
>and the ability to actually drive.
Look man, it's genetics, not magic
>>
>>138418310
This, they wanna play god so wait and see what fucked up games god has in store for them
>>
File: 1401784098071.jpg (26KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1401784098071.jpg
26KB, 500x333px
>>138419795
>In the West we are destroying our genetics and not even caring while the Chinese are scientifically engineering superior genes

You're talking about the country where they couldn't even keep melamine out of fucking milk (and god knows how many other industrial scandals).

Chances are they'll be doing what chinks always do - i.e. cutting every corner in order to please great bossman - and it'll bite them in the ass when these freak babies become Thalidomide 2.0
>>
>>138417493
China will develop White looking babies with high IQ.
>>
>>138422231
youre a strong man
cheers
god bless
>>
>>138421792
>i just hope our people survive to build something saner in the future.

It's just the cycle of civilisation, strong men create good times and the good times create weak faggots and in turn they tear down what has been built. Few cases in the past where this actually led to the fall of a civilisation, but in this technological age, I don't really have to explain it just look around you. Makes sodom and gommorah look petty.
>>
Learn Mandarin now
>>
Just recruit highly educated and/or intelligent immigrants from all over the world, especially China.
It would be easy enough to make a test to make sure we only get the most smartest and easiest to assimilate people.
>>
>>138419662
It's funny as it's a way to throw off Liberals. There was news Iceland is free of people with Down syndrome, because babies with traits were aborted.
>>
>>138421303
Liberals will adapt of course, but every belief system that liberals currently have will be changed completely by this tech.
>>
File: dondeusvult.jpg (220KB, 1200x1175px) Image search: [Google]
dondeusvult.jpg
220KB, 1200x1175px
>genetically pure baby cunts

Time to start up the master race
>>
Good.
>technique already outpaces that in the United States, and it is growing up to five times faster
I hope this forces West to lift any retarded ethic restrictions on gene tech.
If they don't, well we'll be left far behind and Chinks will dominate the biotech field. I don't think they're going to let this happen.
And:
>Muh elite class of babies.
Who gives a shit. If they can create human race that's totally free of diseases and hereditary diseases, while being intelligent as fuck, then wonderful.
I guess that the only reason why west is against it, is our idiotic "everyone is equal" fad that's currently going on.
>>
China is simply playing the free market capitalism better than anyone else

and what do we do? complain that China is being unfair and think that going nationalist is the right answer
>>
>>138424232
Biology can't exist in a liberal ideology. The only reason someone can be less intelligent is because of cultural oppression.
>>
>>138422555
They will probably pick features European people have for their designer children.
>>
>>138419795

China is also A LOT more cohesive because their government runs everything.

But that's nothing happening in the US because muh libertarian values
>>
Also remember that in the USA, the religious people are the biggest opponents of genetic research
>>
>>138424534
>China will save the white race
Really makes you think.
>>
More power to them. The minute china starts squeezing out genetic demigods, is when the cat gets let out of the bag and everybody gets on board.

The negative language used when discussing such things is always hilarious to me. Shitlibs are so terrified of anything that stands out.
>>
This is gonna be the new bombshell in the future for progressive liberals. "Oh no now their making white babies with technology" White supremacy is back. KEK.
>>
>>138422555
>>138423857
>>138424771
>china tries to make the perfect babies
>end up making millions of nordic superhuman white babies
>superhuman white babies take over china and turn it into a true Asiatic-Aryan (white blood and superior genes to promote ingenuity and bravery but with only the best aspects of asian culture and achievements too like intelligence and collectivism) homeland filled with billions of whites who purge and cleanse Asia and later the world.

Hitler was right, asian really is our greatest (if socially blind) allies. Thank goodness for their genetic inferiority complex and need to westernize themselves.
>>
>>138425543
>>138425543
>>138425543

check the other thread on the subject and bump it
>>
>>138421580
Ironically all the alpha male genes who didn't have any genetic disorders or diseases that would disqualify them from military service all died in WW1 and WW2.

Just look at highschool graduation class photos from WW1 and WW2 and compare them to modern highschool graduation class photos today.

Teenagers used to look like full grown adults back then.

The alphas died in battle while the betas got to breed.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.