[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do black people have a point?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: fjhgfgk.png (46KB, 789x561px) Image search: [Google]
fjhgfgk.png
46KB, 789x561px
Do black people have a point?
>>
WE
>>
>>138413732
Can't wait to see the looks on their animal faces when we march them into the sea.
>>
>>138413732
They point their gun.
>>
>>138413732
Most likely a bigger, thicker point than you.
>>
>>138413732
>Do black people have a point?

No, they're quite literally pointless.
>>
>>138413732
If the blacks came second, they would claim they were more evolved...
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (78KB, 925x574px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
78KB, 925x574px
>>138414218
You do a good impression
>>
>>138413732

Two free phones
>>
>>138413732
Blacks are P4P the most insecure people on the planet.
>>
>>138413732
No
I just wait the true race war to start at USA. Nergos (thugs) vs. whites. Whites can outsmart blacks if war become reality.
>>
>>138413732
they really would if they exchanged white for jew, ironically that would then bring whites and blacks together and end racism
>>
>>138413732
> your civilizations always fall
WE
>>
cant wait for the next mass starvation of africa to prove they are inferior
>>
>>138413732
stop reading at plague.

i've heard this argument before. they cannot fucking digest the fact that they have been out evolved. "god's image" is a false dichotomy. NEXT
>>
>>138413732

Easy to make a point out of the flaws of other peoples civilizations when your people never built one to screw up in the first place.
>>
>>138413732
Yes they do. Everything we know came from black people.

In fact, a black person taught the Japanese how to be Samurais.
>>
>>138416010
You leave Yasuke out of this you fucking awful person. He was pure.
>>
>>138416010
WE WUZ SAMOORIYES
>>
>>138413732

NOPE.

Anything blacks outside of the Africa say to defend their place and chimp behavior outside of Africa is total, complete bullshit that can be demolished with reason.

>hates white people
>follows white people wherever they go
>goes to predominately white schools
>moves into predominately white neighborhoods
>commits most violent crime per demo
>cries victimisation
>wants your hero's statues taken down
>keeps theirs standing

The only interests a nigger has is his/her own and those of other niggers. Hive mind 10/10
>>
>>138413732
There is a bit of a point here. Blacks in africa live a simple life with nature. They eat off the ground, they fuck like rabbits, and they die from infectious but preventable diseases. (natures population control).

Whites on the other hand do everything they can to fuck over nature and every other race under the guise of "civilizing". I'm not saying its wrong, but maybe there are some races who should be left alone.

>>138416457
Nigs outside of africa have been mixed with european or asian genes to some degree. Can you blame them for having their tendencies?
>>
>>138413732
>your people civilization always fail

I guess the one good thing about never building a civilization is that it can never fail
>>
>>138417709
The black race is truly beyond us all
>>
>>138417527
>Whites on the other hand do everything they can to fuck over nature and every other race under the guise of "civilizing". I'm not saying its wrong, but maybe there are some races who should be left alone.

I stumbled upon a YouTube channel with 2 fundamentalist Christian niggers talking about how whites are fallen angels, sons of Lucifer and so on because we have white skin and because we have brought so much outlandish technology to the world. They specifically referenced new holographic technology, which probably scared their tiny negroid brains.

The undertone of the whole video was "whites are evil because they are intelligent and creative".
>>
>>138417929
link
>>
>>138413732

anytime they try to bring up they are pure homo sapien and the original humans etc.... Just say "if you wouldn't have been monkey fuckers you wouldn't have been enslaved by them"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.