[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: monument.jpg (175KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
monument.jpg
175KB, 1100x619px
>be American
>have muh secun mendment
>allow antifa to take over nation and tear down historical monuments
>allow them to call for white genocide
>do nothing but show up with tiki torches

Anyone else find it funny how Americans bitch and moan about gun control and "muh second mendment" but they never actually use them for anything? I'd argue that the majority of Americans, especially those on /pol/, see antifa as enemies of liberty and all that nonsense but none of you will actually do anything to stop them.

I mean, sure, as a bong we have refugees coming into our nation ruining things but we also have no guns. You guys have guns and you still allow yourselves to be overrun by thugs who want to push white genocide.
>>
File: nitch.png (346KB, 850x633px) Image search: [Google]
nitch.png
346KB, 850x633px
>>138413673
american, trump votes included, have waaayyy more in common with antifa then with alt-cucks and i can prove it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThInHdlC3dg&t=1s
>>
With great power comes great responsibility. Once that line is crossed there is no turning back.
>>
>>138413673
>shilling for murder
Nice try FBI
>>
>>138413673
you know the guy who rammed his car into the antifa crowd? he was doing something about it.
>>
>>138414317
Face it, anon. Antifa has the law on their side. You guys will lose because antifa is just going to keep chipping away at things like the monuments.

So you've already lost and I think it's hilarious because of the shit you've given us bongs for years because of our gun control. And at the end of the day your guns made no difference.
>>
>>138414478
Yeah but that's not what I mean. For years /pol/ has talked about there being some huge group of gun owners showing up to sort things out or whatever.

Some guy going off half-cocked in his car is a far cry from /pol/'s claims of massive groups of rednecks with guns.
>>
File: Lyudmila-Pavlichenko-3.jpg (63KB, 348x470px) Image search: [Google]
Lyudmila-Pavlichenko-3.jpg
63KB, 348x470px
309 confirmed kills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-slrfA71eM&t=9s
>>
>>138413673
>right to bear arms
>right to use arms

What's different?
>>
>>138414902
The Jews won with the law on their side. But they don't have whole threads in honour to them on Zimbabwean Basket Weaving Forums like the Nazis do.
>>
>>138416318
>believing Soviet propaganda
>>
File: united.jpg (34KB, 416x360px) Image search: [Google]
united.jpg
34KB, 416x360px
>>138413673
Black man here
Antifa hitching their wagon to BLM has caused untold sabotage to BLM. A lot of (((us))) are completely aware of Antifas agenda and will not stand by while their globalization and ideals take identities of every race and culture

Blacks for blacks
Whites for whites
Antifa for gas chambers
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>138413673

Right Jew, but we're also well aware of your divide and conquer scheme which sets multiple sides fighting viciously with each other.
So we're compiling ideas on how to proceed.
We see your tricks, your lies, and your manipulations for exactly what they are.
Just like this thread.
And we know if you use a UN flag you're Jew.
You people are about as subtle as a nuclear explosion these days despite you not realizing it.
You're completely visible in everything you do.
You've severely underestimated us.
>>
>>138413673
>Meme flag
>Burger envy
>Retard understanding of laws
You attack me, I shoot you. It is defense as long as my life was in immediate danger and I had no way of escape first.
I use *muh gun rights* to mow down muh commie LARPers and end up in muh privatized prisons for multiple murders. You are a retard.
>>
>>138417842
Good response
>>
>>138415089
We're waiting. It's not time yet. The hour is approaching quickly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.