[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with believing that might is right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: RF02.jpg (20KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
RF02.jpg
20KB, 600x337px
What's wrong with believing that might is right?
>>
>>138409153
Your flag
>>
>>138409153
Because you are weak goy, let us do the thinking
>>
>>138409153
https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/34/Appeal-to-Force
>>
>>138409153
because it's not right. might is just a physical force. might used in the wrong way is evil.
>>
>>138409153
You'll know, far better than anyone here can explain, the second the concept is successfully used against you.
>>
>>138409153

Because the main problem in Western society right now is that radical left-wing globalist extremists are trying to assert their fringe beliefs on society through force
>>
>>138409153
It's okay if you don't believe in objective reality.
>>
>>138409445
I just don't believe morality is objective.
>>
>>138409153
Sage.
Because sage.
>>
>>138409492
Then yeah go ahead, but like many people have said, once it's used against you I'm not so sure you'll agree with that statement. Funny that a nazi is a cultural relativist.
>>
>>138409492
Black and white thinking is guilty of the false dichotomy fallacy, if morality is perfectly subjective I could convince you to kill yourself because it's moral that you don't subject us to your dumb shit.

Whether you like it or not there's a few things we can agree universally, if everyone follows them, that are preferable behaviors.
>>
>>138409153
The saying is "Might Makes Right". Not "is" right.
>>
>>138409153
If Hillary Clinton was Pres and decided to jumper-cable your nutsack, would that be perfectly moral since she has the might to do so?
>>
>>138410155
Yeah, just like I'd have the might to punch her teeth in, what's the problem?

If might was right, she wouldn't have people to do her bidding since she's just a frail woman.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.