[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it just me or does this look like John Mccain is about to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4806008/McCain-goes-hiking-Joe-Lieberman-Lindsey-Graham.html
>>
he will die soon
you're not coming back from the cancer that god gave him
we can take solace in the fact that he at least had the wherewithal to ruin this country for years with his healthcare vote

and that's how he will be remembered: the guy who was weird at a senate hearing because a tumor was pressing on his brain and he was talking about watching baseball
and then he was allowed to cast a landmark vote

that's his legacy. he is a piece of shit and i hope his death is miserable and prolonged
>>
>>138402024
I more blame the democrats for their petty #resist bullshit, just 1 or 2 defectors putting country ahead of party would have moved us forward.
McCain will die soon but lots of those democrats won't, don't forget this
>>
>>138400661
They're having anal sex and sucking the shit clean off each others' dicks.
>>
>>138402312
"the democrats" will always be there to wreck the country. but we beat them. they don't have a voice to ruin this country
this faggot is 100% the guy to blame along with those two cunting sluts murkowski and whoever
but women are expected to be a mess. this guy 100% ruined the economy to spite trump after his songbird comments

you should not be allowed to legislate with a mass pressing on all parts of your brain
>>
>>138402644
McCain represents high-end retired Boomers, many of who have been using the machinery of the state to become extremely rich.

These faggots are on the way out, but they are struggling for one last hurrah. We're entering dangerous times where a bunch of Harley-riding old men will larp as fit young sane soldiers.
>>
Bump and I will say this, his daughter's T H I C C as fuck and looks so damn fertile.

Would muck up orifices with copious amounts of jizz / 10.
>>
>>138400661
He's doing some last minute sacrifices to try and buy more time.
He was recently listed by wiki leaks as taking money from Killary to subvert Trump.
>>
Yeah, he's going to be hiding in a grave soon, after that sweet sweet brain cancer finishes its job.
>>
>>138404144
One last big adrenachrome party, look for the extremely red face when they get back, it makes your face flushed.
>>
>>138405009
Gonna need a redpill on. Dont tell me they have kids locked up in cages and are harvesting their fluids..
>>
File: farage_2547704b.jpg (36KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
farage_2547704b.jpg
36KB, 620x387px
>>138402024
His legacy being the biggest white male cuck IN HISTORY
>>
>>138405197
nah you need to extract the whole gland from a live subject, it's a fatal procedure, seems to be what they do after a good couple days of sex torture.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.