[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fucker deserved it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>posts "research" largely based on biological differences to a group of mainly computer scientists instead of trying to publish results which peers would be able understand and critique
>falsely advertises himself as an expert in the said field by claiming to have a PhD in the field
>fucks up a communal discourse hosted by his employer to introduce this filth instead of appropriate channels such as a journal article, if he believed his position had any strength
smug pieces of shits like these need to get everything awful in this world coming their way
>>
>>138397630
ignore this thread

sage
>>
>>138397757
good, fuck off pussy
>>
>being this cuntmad that you have to post on /pol/ about someone manifesto

Mental illness, you should be ashamed of how thin skinned you are.
>>
>>138397630
He definitely deserved to lose his job, but most of what you said is nonsense.

What he wrote was completely unwork-related. That right there is enough. Even if it wasn't horse shit and even if it wasn't highly offensive (and it certainly was both those things) it had nothing to do with work and was a huge waste of the company's time and resources.

If he really felt that strongly the appropriate thing to do would be to address his supervisor or contact Human Resources with those concerns. But he didn't. He wrote out a 10 page rant and mailed it to everyone in the company. That's totally inappropriate behavior, and he deserved to be fired.
>>
>>138399815
of course it was work related, it related to hiring practices in the company and what he perceived to be a lowering of the competitiveness of candidates

the whole point of the manifesto was google, who weren't receiving high inbound volume of minority candidates, were either resorting to hiring less qualified candidates for engineering and management OR inventing roles within the company specifically so they could accept resumes from more minority candidates

why are you guys so buttblasted about this
>>
>>138399815
>huge waste of the company's time and resources
He wrote it while on an international flight. He's not a pilot or a stewardess.
>>
his manifesto didn't say google shouldn't hire minorities, he was trying to make an argument that societal reasons exist that explain why there are fewer women who go into engineering

everyone misunderstood this as "WTF U DONT THINK GIRLS SHOULD CODE??? YOU DONT THINK WE BELONG HERE?? "

it was gamergate all over again from there

even intelligent colleagues of mine only saw it as an affront to women working in tech jobs but I just refuse to engage with them about the issue because they won't listen to me anyway and I don't care about their problems anymore
>>
>>138400116
It was about the company, but it had nothing to do with work. He didn't work in the HR department, hiring practices were not a part of his job. So that would make writing one page about it inappropriate. He wrote ten.

Like I said, any concerns he had about the company's hiring practices could best be discussed with his supervisor or Human Resources. Not by writing an unsolicited 10 page rant.

why are you guys so buttblasted about this?
>>
>>138400852
the hiring funnel of who makes it onto your team and the teams you plan on working has everything to do with work

if it wasn't a systemic problem he wouldn't feel the need to start an internal discussion with his peers on the very platform that google built so it's employees can communicate on complex topics like this

if he went to HR nothing would happen at best, and he'd be redflagged at worst
>>
File: iq gender men women list.png (30KB, 627x419px) Image search: [Google]
iq gender men women list.png
30KB, 627x419px
>>138397757
This. Everything he said was accurate. Leftists are censoring tyrants and dumbing down society by destroying merit and censoring biological facts.

sage
>>
>>138401823
Fuck forgot to sage. Score one for you. Sage.
>>
>>138397630
Google should fire all of their transgender staff because they perpetuate gender stereotypes by identifying as a different gender based on mental and behavioral traits.
>>
>>138397630
from his own words

>see something strange is happening at google that contradict science.
>thinks, (The only they are wrong is if I am wrong)
>write some text and send to some people to make them read and check if the one who is right is him or google itself
>call him racist/mysogenist without really adressing his flaws
>>
>>138401110
>if it wasn't a systemic problem he wouldn't feel

And this is where your premise became flawed. You're using his feelings as evidence of an on going problem, and that doesn't even kind of make sense.

>if he went to HR nothing would happen at best, and he'd be redflagged at worst

It would really help his case that he was being unfairly singled out and persecuted if he'd even attempted it once. This is the "I'm flunking because my teacher doesn't like me" of workplace excuses.
>>
File: 1503219595589.jpg (118KB, 627x801px) Image search: [Google]
1503219595589.jpg
118KB, 627x801px
>>138397630
this guy is a lot more based than the SJW's, winner Damore!
>>
>>138397630
His only crime was speaking out while being an ugly male. If this guy looked like Chad nobody would bat an eye. In fact, he might even have been promoted.

When you look like a subhuman, every word you say and every action that you take is filtered through the lens of your disgusting physiognomy.

If this poor idiot had only known his place and kept his head down like a good goy, he might still be working at jewgle.
>>
the worst part about his manifesto is how he pretended to be some sort of expert by claiming to have a non-existent PhD and he successfully fooled a lot of people in believing him
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.