[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA coup in the making? (like Ukraine)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Lee.jpg (37KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Lee.jpg
37KB, 780x438px
Investigative journalist Lee Stranahan (ex. Huffpost, DailyKos, Breitbart, InfoWars) recently had his 10 year old YouTube account shutdown. He's fairly non-partisan in his reporting and has a good grasp of the frankfurt school literature.

He makes a pretty good case that the current escalation of violence in the left vs right protests and lying by the mainstream media is part of a plot to remove trump from office, using similar tactics that were used in the US-backed coup in Ukraine.

Also, ask yourselves: Why was McCain meeting with the 'Svoboda' neo-nazi party leader in Ukraine during the run up to their coup (ticky torches and all)???
>>
>>138395481
Bump
>>
you mean the coup thats been in progress for eight months?

I guess they're still working on it

>>138395481
>using similar tactics that were used in the US-backed coup in Ukraine.
and did these tactics make the whole thing seem at all any less of total bullshit?

definitely no
>>
>>138395481
So Trump removed, then what?
>>
>>138395694
Pence declares war on bashar al Assad
>>
>>138395481
I would not be surprised, so far everything is strikingly simular.
>huge crowds of angry libtards
>destroying historical monuments
>somehow the media finds a way to blame Russia
>>
>>138395998
Pence will play ball with the Republican establishment, but they will instead stab him in the back for Paul Ryan to become president.

He's such a fucking idiot for helping them in their coup.
>>
>>138395481
>professional "journalists" only figuring this out now.
The scariest thing about this place is that most of DC is dumber than it.
>>
File: 1493053725038.png (420KB, 720x455px) Image search: [Google]
1493053725038.png
420KB, 720x455px
>>138396368
literally send help.
>>
>>138395694
After Trump get's either overthrown, indicted, or loses the next election, the globalists put an elitist like Hillary back into power.

This is not about left vs right. It's about globalists vs grass roots.
>>
>>138396789
Last time we did that with Ukraine we got called terrorists
>>
>>138397095
>helping a country preserve it's democratically elected official
>terrorism

Man, the left has really turned everything around.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>138395481
Ticky torches
Blood (red) and soil (black)

Same organisers?
Letting the violence escalate.
Separating Trump from his advisors.
Separating Trump from the people.
>>
>>138397353
B-but it was an invasion
>>
>>138395694
>So Trump removed, then what?

Then Russia takes Alaska.
>>
>>138396819
This is like when Rome is overrun by Barbarians and they finally manage to put a real Emperor back on the throne.
Sure, the Emperor is back, but the State has lost it's support of the empire.
>>
>>138395481
Would this be the Pence lead coup Mike Cernovitch spoke of?
>>
>>138398486
I don't know.

Trump is clearly anti-establishment, and so is (was) most of his team. I don't know much about Pence.
>>
>>138396368
>somehow the media finds a way to blame Russia

kekisimo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.