[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#Jihaldi ALDI allows muzzie cashiers to deny selling alcohol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

No thread on this?

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/63706-uk-aldi-allows-muslim-workers-to-refuse-to-sell-alcohol/
>>
>>138391454
I saw one yesterday I think
Fuck ALDI
>>
>>138391454
You guys may as well just declare a caphilate and become a muslim nation by now. We all know german culture is cancerous and just encourages racism and white supremacy
>>
Good thing I never use that shithole anyway then.
>>
>>138391454
Fake news.

The bloke working there is not 18 so he can't sell alcohol. Which in itself is bullshit, all you need to do is teach him how to check ID.
>>
>>138391454

>Halaldi
>>
>>138391454
Oh and link to tweet just in case
twatter/DriveToTheRight/status/899396672966582272

>>138392124
too weak my friend, /TRobinsonNewEra/status/899335721940594690 it's already been decided
>>
>>138391454
The Qu'ran says that Muslims must respect the law of the land. A Muslim won't be punished if their job requires that they sell alcohol.
>>
>>138391454
Is this the fault of ALDI or of the United Sultanate's cucked to all hell's government?
>>
>>138392372
I've once seen a youtube video where some supermuslim was explaining that you can even try pork if you are a cook as long as it's not for pleasure. What fucking pleasure would touching a bottle of alcohol give to you?

>>138392596
tbqfh I don't even blame aldi - I just hope that the free market will fix it and other business will see what being an ahmed-licker will have as consequence
>>
This is news? I had an interview with ALDI years ago and even then they asked me whether I can touch alcohol and I was autistic enough to say "b-but it's in bottles isn't it?"
>>
Good, alcohol is degenerate. You whites could learn a thing or two from, lest you want your future wives and daughters to get facialed by tyrone every week
>>
>>138393493
>he doesn't like bacon
Paco please leave
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.