[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What now? (serious discussion)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 40

File: charlottesville-nazi-480x279.jpg (37KB, 480x279px) Image search: [Google]
charlottesville-nazi-480x279.jpg
37KB, 480x279px
I'm curious what options you think are left to you now that the alt-right/far-right has been completely destroyed by Jews? For what must be the thousandth time, white men have been easily manipulated and their alliances shattered into a million pieces by the superiority of Jewish and Leftist tactics.

If your response is:

>"Civil war!"

My rebuttal is this: The far-right will lose a civil war badly for many of the same reason the Confederates lost. Here's a quick breakdown of the HUGE and insurmountable tactical errors you've made (repeatedly):

>"Muh tradeskillz jobs!"
The left now controls ALL of the infrastructure because white men ignored the technological revolution of the last 40 years. They will win the production and manufacturing war. They will win the propaganda/news war. They will shut off ALL of your sources of income choking off your ability to fight. You will be labeled as terrorists and all dissenting opinion will be silenced by them.

>"Muh training / muh gunz!"
You ignored the critical ability to rally people to your cause and organize. The left has the numbers and they are MUCH better at organizing than the right. 40,000 leftists showed up in Boston against 100 people on the right. I don't care if you have the training of the Navy Seals, you're going to lose.

>"Muh honor, muh ancestors, muh rules of engagement!"
The left has ZERO rules. They will take all extremists into their movement and use them to achieve their goals. They don't give a shit about LARPing, spiffy uniforms, or any of the pointless bullshit the right wastes time on. The right in contrast, will purity-spiral until you are an infighting and disorganized mess of tiny militias with very little actual military power. You will self-impose rules of conduct that hamper your ability to win so that at the end of the day, you'll feel good when you lose.

I don't see it. Is the white race finished?
>>
Who would the U.S. military side with though?
>>
>>138385001

In my professional opinion (and I am trained for this) a HUGE portion of the military would do what they are told and that would be to secure the nation; this is what they are trained to do (follow orders). They aren't going to give up their paychecks/pensions. Furthermore the military is filled with woman and non-whites. And next, the news/social media would be blasting the far-right as terrorists/Nazi's 24/7 so you would have limited supported from the public. I believe Voat and the Chans and many larger Wordpress blogs would be taken over by the gov't and the message would be crafted against the far-right.

Apparently investing in mainstream news wasn't important for the entire race of white men...I guess they had better things to spend their trillions of dollars and time on, like yachts, sports teams, houses, classic cars, and their hobbies/entertainment etc. (this was an atrocious error and show a terrific lack of foresight).
>>
Too bad this thread isn't going anywhere. I guess you guys you have more important things to talk about like BBC threats to white women huh?
>>
>I'm a namefag and making a bunch of shit up: the thread
Should've just made another BLACKED shitpost if you wanted to bait /pol/
>>
>>138386843

the absolute state of /pol/ these days
>>
Take the black pill. Which is that whites are too inferior to set up their own nationalist movements. So Jews do it for them. Same as the whites of the left.

Actually, I think you'll find that Jews are in the top positions of over 90% of the ideologies in the world today. The right just likes to focus on the Jews on the left.
>>
>>138387460

I'm honestly okay with Jewish rule and I say that from a very Darwinian perspective...White have had the wealth, numbers, and military power for 2000 years...They could have done anything they wanted. White greed was the root of multiculturalism and the Jews just played on that greed to their advantage. The weak should fear the strong. I really have no sympathy for the state of white countries.
>>
>>138387325
>>138387387

I'm a military officer with actual infantry training. You didn't rebuttal anything I said, you just had a temper tantrum like a woman on her period now that I have laid out the FACTS.

Try again.
>>
>>138387787
So what race are you?
>>
>>138387787
The problem with the west is their morality, you're right. It's a problem with the extremely white Jews in Israel too who control organizations for Muslim "human rights". Thankfully they are the minority here.

In the middle east, no one argues morality and values. People kill, rape, pillage, enslave, torture and no one bats an eyelid. The only time you'll only ever hear Muslims in the middle east cry about morality is when they talk to westerner news outlets. They know that's their weakness.
>>
>>138388518

white. non-jewish. You whites on the far-right have a real tough time facing the realities of your positions.

I'm very curious if you realize just how bad your position is right now.
>>
>>138388556

I strongly believe that the Jews are going to have more and more problems from the liberal Jews who almost always seem to be mostly white/European admixture.

I would have the government and the Kidon eliminate the white Jews and then limit the definition of actual Jews to those from the middle east and with Southern European admixture. Southern Europeans are fighters. NW Europeans are incredible cucks. They will only bring you down.
>>
>>138384536
Of those 40k leftists that organized in boston. At least half are women that don't even have the strength to rack the slide of a gun. The other half are a mixture of low T white men that can't aim for shit and a bunch of negro's that will do nothing but cause chaos in your group.

ALT RIGHT IS ALL WHITE MEN.

Secondly, there are advances coming in the internet that will allow us to communicate anon. Advances are coming that will make it impossible to shut down. These advances are similar to TOR except on steroids.

All of rural america is white, most already side with us.

The only thing the left has is money to pay off mercenaries, that is literally the only thing they could do to beat us.
>>
>>138388844
What is your own political position?
>>
>>138385599
Doesn't matter. 60% of the populace does not believe anything the mainstream media says. Trump has proved this.

Like I said, advances are coming in internet that will allow people to communicate anon, and impossible to shut down.
>>
>>138387460
We already have the alt right which bans jews, explicitly.
>>
>>138384536
I'm not worried at all. Antifa is so retarded, their movement will be exposed within the next two weeks. They throw piss bottles at police, and cause riots over 20 people rallying for free speech...... Antifa is retarded.
>>
>>138389095

The confederates said the exact same thing. They lost the war of propaganda, they had terrible morale issues. They were outsupplied, outmanned and outgunned. We studied the history of their losses extensively. The Union was poorly trained at first and suffered terrible losses, BUT they learned (quickly) and eventually the Rebels lost due to all the reasons I listed in my original post.

Furthermore you would be going to war with ALL of South America...South American leftists would flood in to help the leftist Americans, and they CAN fight. They also fight free of rules, which gives them a massive advantage.

I also don't believe you have as much military support as you think. They lugenpresse would work 24/7 to convince large swathes of the military to fight against the far-right.

The far-left would also be bolstered with SHITLOADS of resources from the cucks all across Europe.

Here's a HUGE think you're missing: money. You have no way to bank. Bitcoin is a Chinese controlled shit-show of failure and autism.
>>
Here's the thing though,

Just going to preface my post with me saying I am just speculating on what the right wing in America might do rather than what it should do.

So first things first, these alt left riots are attacking police and any masculine white male. All the far right would have to do is a flyer campaign or a fake march and you get antifa on demand.

If it staged fake demonstrations in leftists cities the AltRight could put a drain on their resources and by antifa and the left's very nature they will come in conflict with police.
>>
>>138389133

I'm unfortunately pretty black pilled. Sucks. I prefer fascism. But no one is willing to face the reality that your infrastructure for a war is absolute dogshit. You just don't have it in place. You flooded into the blue-collar industries and left frankly much more important things totally in the hands of the left.

Look at the USMC for example ( a self-contained expeditionary fighting force)...How much of the USMC are full-time infantry/trigger-pullers/combat MOS's? By my math it's 1-2%.

SO...By that logic you have 2% of what you need which is fighters with weapons. You're missing the other 98%.

>Compare this to the total strength of the active duty Marines:

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-marine-corps-are-combat-personnel-as-opposed-to-support-personnel
>>
>>138385001

>>138385599
Your military command will hopefully know what to do.
If soldiers don't act accordingly they should be shot as traitors and they will.
Your military is multi-ethnic, these guys are brothers, they won't give that up for some larping kekistani manlet with tiki-torch and hitler salutes.
Besides these are military families with a long tradition of serving.
Unlike pol they know for what they fought back then.
>>
>>138390100

yeah, but it doesn't matter how much damage antifa does. The Republicans AND Trump won't do a fucking thing to stop the march of the far-left.

They could have ended this shit decades ago. There is something bigger at play. I think the entire "Conservative" power structure is nothing but a giant scam to placate the far-right and the middle class.
>>
okay war college prof, look at it this way:

alt-right is a russian hybrid campaign against usa homeland ala gerasimov doctrine

spencer and heimbach are their agents

where it goes militarily depends on the choices of the russian puppetmasters, the heimbach-aligned paramilitary groups, and the actions of antifa.

the next battle will probably be Lexington. after that the right has to prove that it can keep doing deadly violence without getting shut down by antifa every time or the whole thing will fizzle in a year or two.

the right's time-limit to prove they can keep the killing up against opposition is probably about a year. like the confederacy, you have to strike out or fade out.

whatever happens, the current sticks-n-spray type of fighting is a temporary phase that lasts until the trump regime fucks up sooo badly that it actually finally starts to collapse and either people hit the streets en masse for a color revolution, or the democrats win a presidential election.

at that point, the right becomes donbass style seperatist insurgents and follow the ukraine playbook.
>>
we are literally all gonna have to have mg4's
>>
You know, theres a big difference between 4chan's old userbase and the members of the current alt-right. I'd say above all the veteran members want to sow chaos, and can use means beyond conventional understanding to achieve that. The current altright is a bunch of newfags, useful idiots

This is why we were able to pull so many in, because white supremacy is like babby's first redpill, one that people like me have grown up accepting. Theres so many other redpills that can draw people in from different backgrounds, which is why we have a substantial minority userbase. The internet is fracturing the fuck out of old political loyalties. I mean look at what the right has been able to do with trump and just this one incident alone - getting the media to double down on the alienating factors that drew so many to 4chan, and thus polarize the country. This charlottesville shit is just like a geyser in yellowstone park letting off some steam, with the supervolcano underneath waiting to blow.

tl;dr you misunderstand the intricacies of the culture war currently being waged
>>
>>138387894

I'm an enlisted infantryman with actual infantry training and you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>138390450

I agree. I don't think the military or police will help at all. I was being generous with my assessment saying that some might. You have to plan for the possibility...But in truth I bet 95% of the US Armed Forces would do exactly as they're told, because they would rather keep those gibs and ride their Harleys around on the weekend, rather than deal with far-right LARPers who've shown ZERO ability to address massive problems within their movement.
>>
File: IMG_6069.gif (964KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6069.gif
964KB, 500x224px
>>138384536
Well, Niles, it may be a good time to do a few more push-ups every day. They'll firm up.
>>
>>138390476
basically, white supremacists and the KKK are getting co-opted by the Kremlin to fight the forces of the left in the USA, because the radical left is Trump's main foe and Trump is Putin's man.

so the campaign will proceed according to the standard lines of a russian covert intervention, with variations according to the shapes of the american cultural battlefield.
>>
>>138390472
You're completely right that it is as Rockwell described it "a playpen" for the right wing.
>>
>>138390476

Sure that's all viable and I agree with your logic. The insurmountable thing here that the right refuses to address is the lack of infrastructure. You've dodged it and so has everyone else in this thread.

You don't want to build communications networks, news, social media. You don't have any way of conducting monetary transfers, or funding your operations or paying your troops, mercs, whatever. You have no supply lines. You have shown a massive inability to organize. Your leadership is non-existent (Richard Spencer is a fucking joke).

And really you have no support in the business class because the far-right doesn't give a shit about becoming rich and powerful (it matters). The absolute end goal of the members of the far right is $75k a year as a welder, a new Camaro and 30+ hours a week to spend on hobbies and trivial entertainment.

This notion of fighting some guerilla war and beating the left seems to me, flat out ridiculous. At least now.
>>
>>138384536
when Hitler rose to power it was due to the German Mark their currency was printed into oblivion now think of this what is the Petro currency of the world well its the Us Dollar now the US Dollar has lost 99% of its value so now think of Germany when the German Mark died but around the world history repeats its self its only a matter of time
>>
>>138384536
The left is actually very disorganized, they just have large numbers.

The left are also largely cowards, as are the gatekeepers of the system, the US military and the fbi agents/cia are all extreme cowards who work for a paycheck and don't give a shit about the system beyond benefiting themselves. Their loyalty really lies in money, and they're not really willing to risk their necks beyond that. If they perceive it is more profitable to side with the white nationalists (which is true considering nationalists would fund war vets and intel agencies more due to the associated security risks of being a white nationalist country) they will defect.

Ultimately they will refuse to risk their lives for jewish interests if they're ordered to fight us, and they will start defecting in droves because they don't want their kids to be gang raped by niggers and other subhumans, nor do they want a debt slavery society for their families by gatekeeping hegemony of jews.

Who wants to die for some billionaire kike, when your kid is being outnumbered in school and attacked by subhumans?
>>
>>138390619

Those are valid points, but the "Meme War" has been in full swing for years now and what really have you accomplished? Trump? Trump played the far-right like a fucking fiddle. He was never your ally. He sold his entire family to Jews, and you idiots overlooked it and put him in power anyways. Trump was a massive tactical error. You would have been better with Hillary...She would have driven us down the path to a collapse quicker and more painfully and would have driven many more people to your side.
>>
>>138384536
Bannon told you exactly what's going on. The left is allowed to chimp out in order to energize the republican base for 2018. By the time this is over, white/right-leaning people will be swarming the polls. Also, notice how Trump only requested the IPs of the inauguration antifa now. All of these faggots are going to get the axe once they stop being useful.
>>
>>138390842
>basically, white supremacists and the KKK are getting co-opted by the Kremlin

Fuck off retard
>>
>>138391185
>believing Richard Spencer is a leader
>believing the alt right exists

Not only did you not go to war college, but I highly doubt you even went to community college.
>>
>>138391185
ahaha comrade i am the the left! ;)

as for logistics, it's a guerrilla playbook. each paramilitary group has to handle its own logistics, as is standard with such call-up plausibly-deniable irregular actions. the main fighting force is the 'nationalist front' basically Heimbach's group and some allied neo-nazi and KKK groups. they don't need a ton of logistics because they're fighting a lighter type of conflict right now.

according to Putin's playbook, giving them too much muscle yet isn't the plan, but if they need it later it will magically appear

meanwhile antifa just uses what's laying around and still wins ;)
>>
>>138384536
here is some thing for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dai4qCrgBMU
>>
>>138390718

Based on your ASVAB score alone you probably have an IQ below 80 (near niggers).

I'm an officer. We're not even the same species. I don't expect you to understand any of this...Most likely your a Pretty Fine Cleaner or Leader of Cleaning Platoons...Come back when you're a Master Sergeant or above.
>>
>>138384536

>access water supply of urban areas

>keep battles limited to the big cities where the mass majority leftists subsist

>complete chaos in the cities while people in rural areas continue on just fine

gg no re
>>
>>138391429
But she wouldn't have have been as fun. All those faces on election night, all the angry rants since. With Hillary elected all that would have been confined to the same places it was with Obama. With Trump in the white house, every single day there's people on multiple nation TV channels STILL going apeshit over the fact he's the president almost a year later.
Clinton many have been more dangerous for the world. But the reaction to her wouldn't have been nearly as much fun as this past year has been.
>>
>>138387460
Yep. That's the reason all Jews must die.

It's in the Bible. Isreal is going to be under siege by every army on Earth. The whole world will finally be tried of all the conniving and evil trick the Jews have perpetrated against humanity. The Bolshevik revolution, the holohoax, 9/11, the attack on the US Liberty...there's too many atrocities to list. Your kind will pay for each one. It's a good thing Jews are immigrating to Isreal so all you evil fuckers will be in one place so we won't have to search the globe for you. Only 144,000 of you treacherous leaches will survive and I hope it's so you'll be cast straight into Hell.
I hope you die in a terror attack real soon, Jew. I hope your parents see you die.before they are also killed.
>>
>>138391429
Sometimes worse is worse.

She would've preemptively made a color revolution to shut down the AltRight and whatever group could be seen as AltRight.
It was revealed in Democrat emails they wanted to start going after freedom of speech and seek hate speech laws.

>>138390476
I disagree, I think Heimbach has switched gears. After Charlottesville he has recently reorientated his organization towards the opiate epidemic and charity organizing. I think he sees this is gonna be a long game meanwhile Spencer is still trying to march.
>>
>>138390842

Hmmm... Good thought. The USSR is pushing hard for us to Balkanize. I wouldn't totally hate that. Russia would probably wipe out Canada and then us once they have the infrastructure up north, and quite bluntly I can't stand Canadians. There are no worse cowards and cuckolded white men than Canadians.
>>
>>138388556
Jews are not white.
>>
>>138391261

Wishful thinking. Why would the banking elite create a collapse like what you just mentioned? They are having INCREDIBLE success by slow boiling us all.

By 2100 they will have immortality through tech, and every Western country will be minority white.
>>
>>138384536
I think you're actually right desu
>>
>>138391710
It's a bad system you have in America.

In Israel everyone starts out the same, trains the same, etc. If you prove yourself to have leadership abilities during your service, you get promoted.

But being promoted to being an officer isn't just about intelligence. I was in infantry too and knew incredibly intelligent guys who went on to study the hardest degrees in the toughest colleges (need to have incredibly high score in aptitude tests for that), but they just didn't have the people skills to be commanders.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 890x892px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 890x892px
>>138391429
That's bullshit and you know it. TPP and the Paris Accord would have been signed already to name just TWO things that a Clinton admin would have already done. We would probably have anti free speech laws on the internet like Germany and have people go to jail for online posts. Trump is not a messiah but he was the best viable option we had. And nigga fuck you meme magic is real and it's working kinda
>>
>>138384536
Remember kids if it's a namefag it's a fag.
>>
>>138391857
The whole world is an equilibrium of interests. If some country had the capability of killing all Jews without consequences to their interests, they'd do it.
>>
>>138389846
Flood through where?
Texas?
No way they make it past Texas.
>>
>>138390719
Yes, but things are changing quick.
When people start to act irrational and out of fear / paranoia their judgement is clouded, confirmation bias and oversimpifying take over and they will no longer be able to find real-world solutions as they no longer can cope with reality in its complexity.
As they have high expectations their disappointment because of populistic non-delivery will turn nasty.
I unironically believe that stupidity is our enemy in this race.
We must be able to filter out the real threats among us, whiteness won't help much in that regard.
>>
>>138392202
Sounds like they weren't very intelligent if they had the option to become an officer and turned it down to "study harder".
>>
Hurrr Durrrrp.
>>
>>138392330
No shit greatest ally. That is literally nigger tier logic
>>
>>138392402
It's not an easy life here. Officers, especially in combat positions, barely sleep, never see their families and have a lot of responsibility on their heads. Most people aren't equipped for that.

Don't know how it is in America
>>
>>138391710

Good thing you're a mind reader though and can tell my ASVAB score simply by an internet post, maybe you should your mind reading ability to actual use instead of talking shit on the internet.

Your assumption of my intelligence makes me think this is LARP or you work in S3 as an OIC coffee bitch.
>>
>>138391323

I don't agree. You can't FUND anything. That's the problem. The banks would shut you all down overnight. Then the autistic technical elite would demand everyone learn how to program and use Linux to hash out some sort of shitty Bitcoin solution which would get hacked/stolen/disrupted and you would be completely fucked.

You keep coming back around to critical aspects of warfare that you have no control of because the far-right ignored everything but the Trades/Blue Collar.

You would have your guns, no comm., and the packs on your back. That's it. That is the entirety of your organization's ability to fight.

The left will have news organizations, propaganda, manufacturing, supply, social media, banking, communications, phones, GPS, better education and training, better transportation, military, gov't, and police support.

You're LARPing. All of you. None of you are looking at this from a combined-arms perspective and what it takes to field the military for a sustained engagement.
>>
>>138391429
See the thing is, yes Trump had some ideas that sided with the "altright", but his value as a candidate was that he was a loose cannon - tying into my idea about the chaos. The truth is a fucking revolution or racewar etc. is not going to work very well during a time of stability and government power. However if you can put the country in a state of chaos its easier to seize control, and presumably the idea is that in chaos shit ultimately comes down to racial lines, I think. Having trump help "us" with a few issues is nice but the key is his mere existence in the white house brings down trust in government, in the effort to force people into radical positions.

Look at what's happening with republican lawmakers - so few of them have done the "condemn charlottesville" ritual that basically the whole republican party is sliding into being white supremacists or even nazis by the rest of the country.

The movement to fight back started as almost kind of a lost hope against the jew, I think I can speak for a lot of us that seeing what's going on in the past year is drastically over what our expectations were intially
>>
>>138392657
Fuck off dumb fuck
>>
>>138391452

>energize the republican base for 2018

You're being played. Again. For the millionth time. The Republicans have the House, Senate, and Presidency. And what have they actually done for you? They are ALL incredible cucks, leftists, and toadies for the ruling elite.

You idiots keep thinking the Republicans are on your side. They're not. The only care about doing their master's bidding. And that means shitloads of cheap brown/black labor and Muslims flooding into the US as a source of cheap labor and to increase their customer-bases.

The Republican Party exists to serve the unquenchable greed of billionaire white men who don't give a fuck about you.

You far-right people refuse to learn, evolve, or adapt. I think you're all doomed.
>>
>>138384536
as president obama wisely said: you've played yourself
>>
>>138392511
Not really. Within the society you should have morals to keep society functioning. But between countries there is 0 morals. Only realpolitik. Every kid knows that
>>
>>138391851
>But she wouldn't have have been as fun

Haha. I'm glad you said this. The far-right always prioritizes it's pleasure and entertainment/hobbies above all else.

It's an incredibly easy weakness to exploit.
>>
>>138391185
>>138391643
Proof Putin is using Heimbach and Spencer?
>>
>>138392945
No, you misunderstand me. This is why the whole antifa debacle is happening. It's allowed by the republicans because they see it as useful for 2018. I know they're rotten faggots, don't worry.
>>
>>138392657

Please quit baiting the tards on here. I know it's fun, even I do it from time to time. But you're gonna give some of these idiots a fucking aneurysm.
>>
>>138384536
>announcing that you're a Military Officer on /pol/ of all places
If EO finds out your ass is fired, nigga.
>>
>>138385001
>https://www.stripes.com/military-chiefs-denounce-racism-hate-after-violence-at-virginia-white-nationalist-rally-1.483186

THEY WOULDN'T SIDE WITH YOU NAZI SCUM!
>>
>>138384536
lol if you think meaningful numbers of Americans are aware of this, educated enough to understand it or give a shit about this.

This nation has long since been anesthetized by our standard of living and mindless culture.
You see those goofy on-the-street interviews where people can't name the Vice President or describe a policy point or even which politician represents which party? -That is not some outlier.

We're busy with jobs, 300 channels, the internet, McMansions, Monday Night Football, our vacation to Disney, endless food, liquor, gambling, kids soccer team, getting our cars fixed...etc etc..

That's why there will never be a civil or other meaningful uprising. You think people will leave their couches and go into the streets at night?..when American idol is on???

Nah nigga.
>>
>>138391857

You're LARPing. The far-right can't get anything done. Has zero infrastructure. Is too stupid (read this whole thread) to realize they NEED infrastructure, and refuses to adapt to this requirement. Yet, you think they can destroy an entire nation and people?

You can't even build a communications network or a social media site, or a news network. The far-right doesn't have a single school in place to educate their children. You can't achieve even the most rudimentary requirements necessary to run a civilization, but you honestly believe you can destroy another nation?

You're delusional. Have some more Cheetos and hot pockets and calm down bro.
>>
>>138392149

Thanks. I think I'm right too.
>>
>>138392202

I agree with the Israeli system. And I agree ours sucks. White men love the good ol'boy network and constantly promote and help inferior men.

I'm an excellent officer though and have performed well in combat.

But...Most of our enlisted fighting force are chosen for their stupidity and ability to follow orders. This is a system of control that has been put in place on purpose.
>>
>>138393323
They wouldn't side with leftists either.
>>
>>138393619
>I'm an excellent Officer
>most of our enlisted force is chosen for their stupidity
I bet your troops really love you. Fuckface.
>>
>>138393119
I'm not far-fright dude. But I'd love to know how you plant to exploit my desire to have fun.
>>
>>138392368

You remember how Texas stopped all those cartels from flooding our country with hardcore drugs and brown spics? Me neither.

It would be easy for them to flood in. They'd blend in with all the brown people in Texas.

Try again. Like I said, I'm a military trained combat officer. You idiots don't have the faintest idea what you're doing.
>>
>>138393662

We don't need them too. It's good enough that they refuse to give into racism.
>>
>>138392394

You said a lot of words and ignored the same point as the first post: You have no infrastructure to wage a war. You'll be decimated. At least in your current state.
>>
File: 1502751766304.png (350KB, 824x684px) Image search: [Google]
1502751766304.png
350KB, 824x684px
>Is the white race finished
not at all, a march of this calibre was bound to happen sometime, here's what we've learnt from the reaction

>start wearing masks
>start bringing proper weapons, knifes and guns
>don't dress in baseball helmets and walk around with wooden shields and sticks, it looks fucking retarded and belongs in the alt-lite
>understand that the entire establishment is against you, they want you dead, be wary, they don't care about your first amendment rights
>when it comes to recruitment and networking, follow ANTIFA's example, because unlike antifa the alt-right is actually anti-establishment and poses a real threat to their corporatist zionist rule, set up secret bases around the country, only let people who are actually passionate about the cause into your ranks, doing this right enables you guys to perform marches without being hindered by faggot antifas and journalists
>when attacked, DEFEND YOURSELVES PROPERLY, so long as you guys never instigate violence and only do so in self defence will win people over

boom, the alt right is now unstoppable
>>
>>138393158
okay, here goes!

at the torchlight rally, I was watching stormfront after they beat up the college kids. the torchlight procession had video messages beamed in from: Julian Assange, and Ed Snowden. The guy who runs stormfront was complaining about why didn't HE get to be on the video address when those two were?

obviously snowden isn't based and wouldn't have support such a nazi rally, but he and assange both have to do as putin says.

two: spencer's wife is a russian spy by the name of nina byzantina / nina kouprianova who literally translates the work of Putin's personal political philosopher - Dugin - as her day job

the same philosopher, Dugin, addressed the formation of the trad worker party in 2015, showing the active hand of the kremlin in cultivating these far-right groups. heimbach is also aligned with numerous euro far-right parties that trace their allegiance back to putin and has called putin 'the leader of the free world'
>>
omg where are the mods
deleet deleet
>>
>>138393381
the far right themselves isn't going to accomplish jack shit because they're dumb as fuck.

butttt as putin's covert plausibly-deniable thugs? that's where the right can become useful idiots, and where they can gain some actual power, since they have a powerful patron, albeit a distant one who has to keep his actions covert
>>
File: 1403972353287.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1403972353287.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
>>138393809
That's not the issue. The rise of fascism and nazism wasn't legitimate. It was a reaction by the monarchies and capitalists against communists.

Fascists were useful idiots to capitalists. Were. They don't need them anymore. They will repress them, and nobody will give a single solitary shit.
>>
>>138385599
A civil war would probably be sparked by impeachnent or a coup attempt against the President of the United States. Do you really believe the military would turn against patriots?
>>
>>138394129
kitty's not pleased with you commies
>>
File: elite far right military.jpg (67KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
elite far right military.jpg
67KB, 700x394px
>>138393197

Yeah they're getting pretty fucking mad and salty. They're going to chew on my posts for a long time because deep down they know they're right. It won't be pleasant.

You remember when those idiots in Oregon "invaded" a Visitor's Center, ran out of snacks, then got shot/killed/arrested? That is the state of the far-right. That is a preview of what will happen if the far-right starts it's little war.
>>
>>138393984
he's freaking out because i just exposed the russian covert influence op lololololol
>>
>>138393308

I don't care. I'm too high up for them to do shit about it.
>>
americans dont even realise the civil war is already happening
they dont think a war can take place without uniforms and blood in the streets
(give it time)
>>
>>138393323

Yep. They love those paychecks and gibs.
>>
>>138393748
You're just proving his point

>>138393922
You're also LARPing
>>
>>138393356

I agree with you. 100%. My original post was more just to see if any of you retards realize just how untenable your idea of a RaHoWa actually is.

I've never seen so many people that have so little grasp of how a war actually works...The far-right is clueless in this regard. It's painfully amazing.
>>
>>138394186
>the military turning against the people to serve corporate interests
>unprecedented
Do you want to get thrown out of a helicopter?
>>
>>138384536
You don't understand the game.

This is a game of Media, Money, Politics, Institutional Power and Demographics. You are not fighting a monolith, but a vast array of interest and virtue driven factions that only cooperate on an extremely superficial level.

Because you fail to put any effort into understanding the game and instead spend your time larping on /Pol, every step you take will be exactly according to their plans. You will lose.
>>
>>138393748

They don't love me. They obey me. And they know I can keep them alive when it matters.

Again, you don't understand shit about actual military tactics if you think officers are supposed to treat their troops as friends.
>>
File: 1329920555001.jpg (23KB, 293x310px) Image search: [Google]
1329920555001.jpg
23KB, 293x310px
>>138387787

>I'm honestly okay with Jewish rule
>>
File: master race.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
master race.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>138393767

Really? Have you seen the far-right? A bunch of fat, pasty, dumbfucks, LARPing in XXXL sized Nazi/Confederate uniforms. Why? Because they can't stop watching anime and playing MMOs long enough to get in shape or learn to fight.

Here's one of your "warriors" as an example:
>>
>>138394423
How so?
>>
>>138393948
not that much interest in facts re: russian use of spencer and heimbach as paramilitary proxy cut-outs controlled by russian intelligence, very similar to what the USA was trying to do in syria

the real answer to this thread is yes, the right is stupid and can't do anything on their own, but when they're covert-organized into insurgents by Putin they gain more effectiveness, but only as russian tools in a game to destablize usa society
>>
File: Zimbawe.jpg (11KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
Zimbawe.jpg
11KB, 329x153px
>>138394129
Yes sure commie ,theirs a reason why the elites are more scared of nationalism then communism why they allow you to make university societies your almost promoted even massive corporations like google support you to some extent by allowing your propaganda so keep telling yourself "yes the fascist are useful idiots"
>>
>>138393922

Wrong. NO infrastructure. See original post.
>>
>>138391633
checked

I agree. OP is missing the point that most people considered "far right" don't want some civil war. They really do see this in terms of memes. (I.e. Gamergate.) The "Nazi" thing is projection by the left. Even UtR was supposed to be a lecture series. If Trump can keep up the economic growth, people will simply get back to work and the media temper tantrum will be ignored.

>sage for blackpill/demoralization thread
>>
>>138394105

Possible. Putin is backing one dumb horse though.
>>
>>138384536

Nothing. The white race has proven that it has no desire to survive. Sick and weak. From a darwinian perspective it deserves to die. Good riddance.

I guess Islam is the future?
>>
>>138394879
>thumbnail
Is this the level of intelligence I am supposed to expect from you?

>New Google algorithm restricts access to left-wing, progressive web sites
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/07/27/goog-j27.html
>>
>>138384536
Go back a step and repropogate the alt light. Trump's vision is attainable. Hitler's isn't. At least not yet. I'll stand by anyone who will help destroy marxism forever
>>
>>138394891
the right doesn't want a civil war, only putin and his co-opted cronies in the National Front do. That's Trad Worker, Ident Evro, Vanguard, League of the South, Gen Ident, and the others. the civil war is being stoked by foreign agents who are using american right-wing ideology as a convenient cover for destablization actions taken against usa society
>>
>>138394186

Yes. I do. It's full of non-whites. And most Americans care about their money and hobbies rather than a weak promise from a bunch of far-right idiots who are too stupid and too shortsighted to build so much as a fucking school or any working organization to back up their ideology.

tl;dr: Backing the far-right means backing a group of people totally incapable of running a society outside of the trades, and things related to small-arms.
>>
>>138384536
>serious discussion
>on 4chan
All keks aside, stop playing and get to work, being fashy never solved anything, you want to put up a fight, you need to organize your ranks and steadily spread your narrative. The enemy posseses all major assets so you need to act as guerilla. Don't waste your efforts on great battles. Fight in much smaller engagments, strike the oligarchy, where it hurts them (consumerism, rift between the sexes, shallowness of people's lives).
>>
>>138387460
What is the secret to Jewish supremacy? I don't think it's genetics. The Jewish ideology is so powerful that even goyim indoctrinated in it can rise above their station. Look at Alexander Hamilton, a major architect of the United States. He was a goy who went to Hebrew school.
>>
>>138394524
This basically. Child's play is over, time to become an adult and wage a serious war, without pretty flashes.
>>
>>138384536
>alt-right/far-right has been completely destroyed by Jews

You can fuck right off if you think that. You WEAK black pill fuckers are determent to the movement, please join the GOP cuckservatives. YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED, WE HAVE NOT!
>>
File: 1503269957891.jpg (322KB, 629x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503269957891.jpg
322KB, 629x720px
>>
>>138394974
he's not backing the whole right, only a specific subset of paramilitary orgs who do the actual violence while everyone else sits on the sidelines or follows that russian-controlled vanguard. that's why it's a safe strategy - Putin isnt' backing on the right to WIN or to achieve its own goals, but only to achieve Putin's goal of spreading chaos and division in our society
>>
>>138395117

Maybe, but people are also really pissed off right now. Did they really think they were just going to take down all the statues and nobody would say anything?
>>
>>138394821
That's not fun. Why would I care about them? How are you gonna exploit the fact I don't care about them?
I'm confused.
>>
File: white islam.jpg (154KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
white islam.jpg
154KB, 1600x900px
>>138395003

Yeah. Sad, but most likely this is the outcome. I'd say it would be nice to have white-Islam but white men will try and cuck it up as much as possible before stronger, real Islamic men stone them all.
>>
>>138394887
YES infrastructure, like you said the left controls most infrastructure, so options are limited, but still possible.
>>
>>138395221
Education, organization, patience, lack of any compunctions against the outsiders.
>>
>>138384536
>The left has the numbers and they are MUCH better at organizing than the right. 40,000 leftists showed up in Boston against 100 people on the right. I don't care if you have the training of the Navy Seals, you're going to lose.
I just wanted to pipe up and address this point in particular. It's a pretty fallacious, cherry-picked, stupid point to make, and you fucking know it.

You're comparing a tiny little rally, which wasn't intended to be that large in the first place, to the ridiculous overreaction that was less an organized response to the rally, and more just a chimp out for the sake of a chimp out (given that the actual speakers/attendees were rather milquetoast "rightwing", and not really the types that the left were protesting against to begin with). I mean, a much more fair comparison would be looking at the numbers in Charlottesville (which, I might add, for better or for worse, involved a lot of organization and bringing multiple different right wing groups together). Hell, in a broader sense, you could even go and look at shit like Trump rallies vs. the rallies the left had during the election, or at other various right-wing protests as of the past few months (which have generally seen fairly equal or even, often, superior numbers of the left-wing counter protestors).

I would also like to counter the point that the left is in any way "organized"--just because a bunch of people happen to go out and riot in the streets doesn't make them organized. In fact, I can't even remember the last time the left actually "organized" anything that wasn't just a reactionary counter protest. To the contrary, right-wing protests generally have some degree of structure, whereas left-wing ones are just a bunch of leftists getting in the streets and beating the shit out of each other (as we saw with Antifa and BLM turning on one another recently). (cont)
>>
>>138395364
sure, yeah, mostly that is exactly what would happen. the people who give a shit about the statues fall into two categories:

- jackasses who won't do shit about it (99.9%)

- jackasses who want to do shit but don't have any organization or brains, so they might show up if someone else leads, but they can't do anything themselves

- russian-aligned paramilitary groups with training, logistical support, and pseudo-effective leadership, i.e the Nationalist Front. Mostly this means Heimbach.

so that's why the right is controlled opposition by Putin. it's either sit on your hands, follow the russian leaders, or join the russian groups
>>
File: DDHkJccXUAAWmRt.jpg (72KB, 750x862px) Image search: [Google]
DDHkJccXUAAWmRt.jpg
72KB, 750x862px
>>138384536
Battle of berkeley 4
August 27th
>>
>>138395656
the difference was, Boston is fucking yankee land, while c-ville is not. KKK-coalition has no to minimal outside thier cultural base.
>>
File: ps2 linux.jpg (575KB, 2591x1943px) Image search: [Google]
ps2 linux.jpg
575KB, 2591x1943px
Drop the marches, and learn from Generation Identity. Stick to self-printed pamphlets, banners, and posters, and spread them in high-visibility ways.
>>
>>138395656
Even on the note of Charlottesville, it's not really fair to compare raw numbers, because there are PLENTY of people who don't show up to these things for fear of being attacked or suffering social repercussion, which, as we've seen, is a completely justified fear. Meanwhile, you can be an Antifa thug and cave somebody's skull in, and nobody will bat an eye (of course, this does play into the point you make later about the media being firmly on the side of the left and willing to do anything to paint their actions as justified, I'll grant you that). My point is that there are FAR more people who don't attend these rallies than people who do, since to do so is incredibly risky to one's livelihood. As the definition of Nazi gets stretched farther and farther, we're may see the visible size of the right wing start to diminish at these rallies, but the invisible side, that is, those that are fearful of showing up to these rallies, will increase. Polls taken after Charlottesville show that a majority of white Americans are at least open to the points that were being made by the Cville protestors.
>>
>>138395822
stickman is going to have his ass handed to him by antifa then lol
>>
>>138395822
this faggot is so full of shit, no one gives a fuck about his retarded rallies but he still keeps setting them up, what the fuck is his end game?
>>
>>138395003

It has been dead for 100+ years
>>
>>138384536
>congratulation you just made the 100000th concern troll thread of today, heres a bunch of yous
>>
>>138385599
In my personal opinion(I was educated on this), it is more than possible for a determined enough resistance movement to win against a superior but unpopular government.

LARPing white nationalists are obvious useful idiots. But if the US government openly turns tyrant against the people(it is getting closer and closer to doing so), it will not survive for very long. Media superiority will not be worth much to them.
>>
>>138393948
Assange called them Euromaiden shills, he didn't come out in support.

The rest makes sense and you argue it well but I don't believe this theory without evidence.

>>138394129
>Meanwhile the monarchists in Romania and Germany tried to suppress fascism

Monarchies aren't friends to fascists in most cases
>>
>>138387460
What about the nazies Shlomo... We both know that Whites and the world would be much better off without the kikes.
>>
>>138395985
his end game is to get beat up on camera like a damn fool
>>
>>138395221
I'm not religious, but I can tell you about my experiences with people in Israel compared with my experiences with people In Europe. I lived in Western Europe for a few years.

Jewish people look after each other first and foremost. One thing that struck me in Europe is how many homeless people there were in the streets. There is no such thing in Israel. If a person is homeless on the street, someone will provide for him. Not the state, though.

People here are very tribal. If you are different, you won't be accepted easily. Arabs will have a very hard job finding employment among Jews or living among them, because they wouldn't be welcome.

Very strong family values. Even atheists here have more kids on average than any other country in Europe. And they encourage their kids to study and have good careers.

Jewish people also have less ego. That's another thing I noticed. Sure, you have all kinds of people. But on a state or collective level, we do what benefits us most, not what makes us feel better. Unlike the arabs who have huge egoes and can't think past them. We exploited their egoes a lot to take land from them in wars.

There are probably a few other things that i can't think off the top of my head.
>>
>>138395856
Both Charlottesville and Boston are overwhelmingly left-wing.
>>
File: Uncle Ted.jpg (87KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Ted.jpg
87KB, 850x400px
>>138388844
>>
>>138395656
we didnt care about that rally. They won a game that which they were the only player
>>
>>138396105
he did call them shills....but he still *addressed* them. who asked him to speak? not the stormfront people, surely, since they were complaining about not getting to speak themselves! plus assanges subsequent comments have been more ambiguously supportive

the point is that this LEGIT bears the handprints of russian military intelligence. it's precisely the kind of influence operation they are trained to do, and of COURSE they would use their primary doctrinal approach against their main geopolitical enemy

the entire right wing is a russian fifth column now. you may be fine with that or not, but it's true either way
>>
>>138394492
I've been reading all your posts and you are absolutely, 100%% right. Unfortunately there are very few like you within us.
>>
>>138396158
yeah but cville is in Virginia, which is culturally far different from boston
>>
File: 1344177706902.png (142KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1344177706902.png
142KB, 2688x2688px
>>138396105
>Monarchies aren't friends to fascists in most cases
Except Italy. And Bulgaria. And Hungary. And Yugoslavia. And Denmark. And Belgium.
>>
>>138396148
Europeans were also extremely tribal, but a lot of propaganda has made people less tribal. Also being a minority in a country makes you more tribal. I'm actually a Fennoswede and we're very tribal and we own a lot of the wealth in Finland. That (tribalism) comes from being a minority, although we don't try to swamp Finland with rapefugees unlike the kikes.
>>
>>138384536
You're absolutely right.

The only good thing left to do is kill as many whites as you can. Shorten their suffering. That's the best thing we can do right now.
>>
>>138386843
Shut the fuck up you fucking boot. I bet you've never been down range. And even if you are military, you're probably some admin bitch fucking up someone's leave request. Why don't you go back to "training warriors" like you're supposed to instead of larping on a Siamese dog trading board.
>>
>>138395698
>muh russia

It's like I'm watching CNN. Also your "jackasses" comment seems like gloating. The Civil War is a big part of Southern identity. It's perfectly reasonable for concerned citizens of those areas to have some sort of protest when their symbols are removed. I think the whole statue issue is just a big pissy tantrum by Democrats who are butthurt about the election
>>
>>138384536
There's absolutely no hope for low IQ WNs.

You have no concept of the long game, and you openly welcome CIA shills who draw attention to themselves.

You reject any form of incremental changes that would improve the climate towards whites. You reject anything besides 1488 and opt for bombastic torch marches.
>>
File: DHpW3hHWsAAl5HW.jpg (17KB, 392x294px) Image search: [Google]
DHpW3hHWsAAl5HW.jpg
17KB, 392x294px
>>138396420
You may be right.
>>
Nah we are doing better than anyone could possibly imagine. You are just a pussy that lets learned helplessness take hold.
>>
>>138391710
stop acting like a fucking boot
>>
>>138396718
Fucking leaf posting shill.
It's literally the opposite.

The White Nationalists always try to PRcuck and get overly paranoid about everything.
>>
>>138396420
basically the russians are using the exact same playbook as in Ukraine, in the USA.

Trump is yanukavich

Clinton is Tymoshenko et all

the USA right wing militias is the donbass separatists

usa alt-right is the anti-Kiev street militias

usa antifa is the euromaiden revolutionaries

the point of russia using the alt-right is to prevent antifa and the left from overthrowing trump with mass demonstrations

this will only work for a short time, so if/when trump does fall they'll have their puppet paramilitary forces carve out seperatists whites-only zones the trouble the democrats

until that happens they'll continue with the mobilization of the Nationalist Front as a russian-controlled anti-communist force.

remember Putin lived in Germany when the Berlin wall fell, and that experience effected him.....his MAIN fear is crowds of people on the streets, calling for the downfall of the regime

alt-right is his tool for avoiding the downfall of his puppet regime in the usa
>>
>>138395156
Let's say you're right (because I think you are right). What then is the solution? For us young guys, we aren't the ones who have been standing around with our dick in our hands for ~70 years, we just got into this 2-3 years ago, and are just starting to realize the decades long war that has been waged against our heritage, institutions and people. What then is the solution? Realistically speaking, any right-wing group that tries to publicly organize is going to get run out of town. Just look at what has happened to the Daily Stormer.
>>
File: 1457839547848.jpg (161KB, 1260x652px) Image search: [Google]
1457839547848.jpg
161KB, 1260x652px
Just focus on local problems. God will do the rest.
>>
>>138396148
That doesn't completely explain why even goyim who grew up with Jews turn out successful. In fact if you dig enough into any non-Jewish person relevant to civilization you still will find Jewish influence. Putin, Trump, the US founding fathers, business people, scientists everything really
>>
>>138396731
damn straight i'm right, the evidence is clear

again: the entire right wing in the USA is now a Russian fifth column

it's not fucking CNN, it's not fucking fake news, it's just reality

you racist types ought to just embrace it and admit it, and work with russia openly instead of being afraid of it. sure, you're their puppets, but it's not like you could get anything done by yourselves anyway
>>
>>138397165
fucking come on, putin isn't controlled by fucking jews, putin is controlled by putin, let's be real here
>>
File: DHhH1TGUwAUYmU9.jpg (85KB, 750x666px) Image search: [Google]
DHhH1TGUwAUYmU9.jpg
85KB, 750x666px
>>138396940
Dugin was more explicitly pro black nationalist rather
>>
>>138396940
This is not that far fetched as /pol/ thinks.

>>138396994
Honestly? Outside help. Russia and China.
>>
>>138391429
The "alt-right" won and is now over. The dominant forces in the left have officially abandoned the ideals of rule of law and free speech. They are now celebrating a terrorist organization and being condemned by the EFF for blatant political censorship while youtube fills with gen-z kids discussing nationalism and race in a relatively open reasonable way.

The reason the response has been so heated after Charlottesville is because the far left is terrified. Mainstream normies are being exposed to reasonable ethnic nationalism etc and liking what they hear. We are finally breaking through the propaganda so it must be fortified. The more ideals are thrown in the garbage the less moral authority they have to back up the propaganda. As they become desperate the false narratives also becomes more blatant, easier to see through and easier to point out.
>>
>>138384536
They have actually only set us back by a few weeks/months in terms of organization and productivity. The drama in late January was far more destructive.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (48KB, 839x846px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
48KB, 839x846px
>>138397200
I've been fine with it since day 1.

Don't want to be totally subverted, though, fuck Dugin and his tricky shenanigans.
>>
>>138397268
hmm, Putin's own philosopher used words to slightly obfuscate and obscure his real operational plans? who would expect that...

anyway, that quotation makes my point.

alt-right is a russian puppet designed to cause chaos and destablize US society for geopolitical purposes
>>
>>138396437

Thanks. Yes, it's sad.
>>
>>138396718
We no longer have time to play the long game.
>>
>>138397165
The Koreans, out of all people, tried to find out too. They came to the conclusion that the only thing Jews have in common today is spending a lot of time studying and debating the laws of the Talmud. So they tried to bring Talmud to korean schools or something.

I'm an atheist, so I don't completely believe that. I think it might have something to do with how for centuries, Jews studied and debated the Talmud to solve (mundane) questions, and maybe the problem-solving skills were ingrained among all Jews.

That would explain why most of the successful Jews never opened a religious book in their lives. But they probably picked up the culture of problem solving from their family and environment.
>>
>>138397451
>The dominant forces in the left have officially abandoned the ideals of rule of law and free speech.
And they did this unscathed. This is a tremendous show of power.

Just do this mental exercise:
What if modern antifa acted the way they are acting today 20 years ago? 30 years ago? 50 years ago?

They would be shot on the streets.
>>
>>138397580
>communist
>russian plant
KEK
>>
>>138396940
>to prevent antifa and the left from overthrowing trump with mass demonstrations
It is already beyond the realm of possibility. There is no way the commies and antifa can take power in America without turning against themselves the rest of society. There won't be even a civil war, they'll simply get smashed.
>>
>>138384536
>reee white men ignored technological revolution

We have the Google memo guy.
>>
>>138397549
okay well, get it straight with your fellow nazis then, eh? let's have it all out in the open so everyone is clear on what's happening

you are on russia's side and russia is using you as paramilitary forces to back up their puppet regime. full stop.
>>
>>138397451
I would more say that it has just entered a new phase which is repression rather than investigation and ignoring them.

Antifa and the left will admit to themselves they're the least organized they've always been. The IWW my great grandfather was in has seen better days.

The "new left" the AltRight rails against is Jewish bourgeois idpol that while uses communist foot troops to stop far right they also have zero interest in ideological Marxists getting in any position of influence.

I think the Austin RedGuard and Redneck Revolt are all they have for militants.
>>
>>138384536

>In my professional opinion (and I am trained for this)

not convinced

post MOS, rate, and duty station

if you really want me to believe you, take a timestamped pic of some of your challenge coins
>>
>>138396681

Sometimes I like to have sex with the enlisted men's wives.
>>
I think the big mistake was to "unite the right". Being an amorphous mass of a brazillion splinter groups was the right way to conduct things because it made it literally impossible to pin the movement. We made great gains in an incredible short time frame without scaring the normies. Now that the media established the AltRight and Spencer as its leader we are an easy target. Think about it: who is the leader of Antifa or the far-left in general? They don't have one and that's why they get away with anything (and because the kike media fucking loves them).

We should disperse and lay low for now. Anyone who tries to organize AltRight rallies should be considered a plant or at least a fucking retard. Our main goal should be to get Trump a second term because right now the left has smelled blood and they will shut us all down if they get the presidency. Even if Trump becomes a total neocon and uber-cuck, the mental fatigue an eight year long Trump presidency would cause to leftists would certainly aid us.
>>
>>138397791
Putin doesn't think that, otherwise he wouldn't need the Nationalist Front to fight us

you need to understand, Putin's ONE real fear is masses of people in the streets, resisting fascism as a collective body. he HAS to have a way of smashing this or else he feels afraid and exposed.
>>
>>138396718

Dear god, are the KKK not the worst? What a pathetic group of boomer morons. 150+ years and they've accomplished nothing.
>>
>>138397546
>They have actually only set us back by a few weeks/months in terms of organization and productivity.
What? Every major platform aligned with white nationalist ideas got shut down. Every major mass media platform kicked the white nationalists from their places. Coming publicly as a white nationalist is immediate social death.
>>
>>138397674
Ash jews have around 110 in IQ and they are genetically European btw (Italian ish). Depends on how you measure it but it's mostly verbal. The other kinds of jews are all below 90.

In Israel you have arab and ash jews mixing, so that will fuck you up and in the US and the rest of the world you have ash and goyim mixing at record numbers.
>>
>>138396994

>What then is the solution?

You need to build an entire parallel infrastructure within every Western country. Everything. Schools, a far-right version of Facebook, shit that normies can actually use...Not more shitty Linux/Open-source garbage.

And you need your own billionaire class. That would be just the start.
>>
>>138398061
the rest of you are gonna lay low while Heimbach and his men lash out as best they can. you'll all be tarred as Nazis, but hey, if the jackboot fits.

Heimbach has to stage more rallys because his Russian masters needs more violence to happen, and preferably soon
>>
>>138398078
>Did nothing

You mean the group that (alongside the redshirts) instituted Democrat rule and lifted a military dictatorship on the south? They did nothing?
>>
>>138390285
So you would allow them to destroy our future and institute a dystopian nightmare because you are demoralized and comfortable in your cushy job? Pathetic.

I was 11b and I don't care if I will live or die in the coming years. What are you going to do? Sit there?
>>
>>138397773
>they did this unscathed
Only a few days have passed and we are still winding down from the Charlottesville hysteria. Yes that hysteria is quite a show of power but power that is on display precisely because it's fading. There will be vast long term repercussions, that's just how it works when you abandon your ideals.
>>
>>138397923

No fucking way. If you read my comments you know I'm dead on correct and know what I'm talking about.
>>
Keep having peaceful non nazi themed FREEDOM OF SPEECH rally's with as many POC Republicans as possible.
>>
>>138392657
We are gathering professionals and we do have funding.

Crypto funding from white billionaires is becoming more and more likely now. And the banks can't shut us down legally, they are still restrained.

Technical elite can't do shit about bitcoin, research what it actually is. The modern system shall burn screaming. No amount of blackpill propaganda online is going to stop this.
>>
>>138398227
We have the SSPX schools, which is a (tiny) start, so what else? How did the far-left do it? How can we form far-right networks when they all get instantly shoah'd?
>>
>>138398199
>muh IQ

It's ironic that /pol/ always talks shit about psychology, saying it is a pseudo-science(it is), yet they base their worldview on a test created by psychologists.

Really boggles my mind
>>
>>138385001

People join the military to feel like heroes and virtue signal and fight evil. Guess which side has been successfully painted as evil.
>>
>>138398342
no one has asked you what country you work for, based war-college prof
>>
>>138398373
>how did the far left do it
we just drop out of school lol
>>
>>138398286

You won't listen, learn, adapt, or evolve your obviously failed tactics. Why should I sacrifice myself for a bunch of morons who refuse to fight in a way that would cause them to actually win?

This is all Darwin. The left has evolved into a dominant and controlling force. You only care about looking good while losing aka LARPing.
>>
>>138398373
The far left did nothing until they had institutional backing.
>>
>>138398383
how's your space program and artificial intelligence program doing these days?
>>
>>138392657
Yeah i see how thay got well with Vietnam and their ak's and flip flops
>>
>>138384536
>completely destroyed
>t. Moron

SJW victories actually increase the odds of a white separatist / white supremacy movement. SJWs think they "won" something in Charlottesville. They won a battle which may cost them the war.

The future of America is identity politics, whether you like it or not, and whether you wish for it nor not. The liberal left is not going to recant their religion and start singing the praises of unity under a culture created by cis white Christian men. They're going to continue to push which is going to create more problems for whites which is going to unify and solidify whites as a political entity.

I don't know if the future is civil war or not. But if there is a civil war, it will occur after the vast majority of whites have abandoned the melting pot and joined together as a single entity. And as such they will clean house.
>>
>>138398341
>make a protest against the removal of a confederate statue
>cringy as fuck
>in the aftermath dozens of confederate statues are removed
>>
>>138398373

Build the infrastructure. Like I said. Start with server farms spread out through the globe and domain registrars. Most services can be placed online including schools. Create a cryptocurrency that actually works and you can control.

That's where I would start.
>>
>>138398411

United States.
>>
>>138398500
they're just cannon fodder for the Russian destablization op, based war-prof.

They're stupid because they're supposed to be stupid, and their strategic objectives make no sense because it's their backers different objectives that matter. Their backers objective is to turn the USA into a total shithole, so far it's working really well.
>>
>>138398199
Even Arab Jews in Europe have more noble prizes per capita than native white people. And they belong to a higher socioeconomic status. Most are doctors, lawyers, engineers, artists, etc.
>>
>>138398500
>You only care about looking good while losing aka LARPing.
Sums up the "old" far-right pretty well. Useless fucking retards.
>>
>>138398655
Hey OP, are you NatSoc Veteran on Twitter? You sound exactly like him
>>
>>138398592

They has MASSIVE support from Russia and an existing infrastructure on their side.

You have nothing but a few fat guys who have zero ability to fight hand to hand, and a few guns.
>>
>>138398342

>If you read my comments you know I'm dead on correct

everything you've posted is pure speculation

anyone can do what you're doing right now

if you're going to claim the fame, you better be able to back it up with proof

besides, posting MOS, rate, and duty station won't put your career at risk

you could even lie about that, too

that's why i want a timestamped pic of some challenge coins

any war college professor is going to have at least one in their possession

pony up, battle

and if you're just some enlisted fucker who's trolling /pol/, then do yourself a favor and stop blue falconing all the other vets and service members on here, because that shit is uncalled for and an embarrassment to what we do and did
>>
>>138384536
>white men ignored the technological revolution of the last 40 years.
>white men pioneered the tech revolution
>white men make up most of the IT jobs
Top laff
Opinion and thread discard firmly into the shill bin. Eat shit OP
>>
>>138398062
It's not about Putin (whose relation to the alt-right is superficial at best), it's about your inflated ego in the first place. How can you imagine communists taking power in America? Antifascists waving red Soviet flags in front of the White House? The whole concept is laughable on its own. Everybody will turn against you, even hardcore Democrats.

Talking about Putin, he's known to finance some far-left parties in Europe along with the far right, which makes your own ilk just as likely to receive his money.
>>
>>138398692

I agree. They're useful idiots at best. Tools for enemies of the United States. Good post.
>>
>>138398756

Yeah it's really sad. They exist in feel-good echo chambers. The rage they feel when confronted with their inadequacies is intense.
>>
>>138398679
so you want to further the aims of the right but you're afraid they're too stupid to succeed?

well, you're basically right.

so you can either align with:

alt-right (stupid, russian pawns)

alt-left (communists like me, disadvantaged by virulent)

regime loyalist (compromised by russian control at the top, but okay, whatever)

or get a billionaire to back you and start your own faction
>>
>>138398779

I'm not. But I'm going to check out his feed.
>>
>>138386843
cry more you larping shill faggot. You really don't seem to understand how much of these fucking retards are just cattle. They'll follow everything without any resistance. Do you honestly believe that whites (other then white women and fucking numales) would do shit? It would be fucking minority once they felt war on them. When the civil war breaks out you are going to have massive amounts of people killing leftist with ease. They don't have weapons they don't have shit.
>>
>>138398856
>everything you've posted is pure speculation
This is a political board. Everything about politics is speculation.

And in what way does it matter if OP is not lying about his job? He would still be absolutely right even if he was a burger flipper. That is why we post in a anonymous board.

Jesus Christ people, get a grip
>>
>>138398788
>Few fat guys that lose hand to hand combat

Now I know you haven't been observing the AltRight like you say you have.
>>
>>138389839
This. Alt right just needs to larp as colonials and founding fathers. One video of Antifa or BLM attacking George Washington or Benjamin Franklin and they are over.
>>
>>138398856
>everything you've posted is pure speculation

It's based on the history of global warfare for the last 2000 years. Including extensive studies on guerilla warfare, social uprisings, and populist military lead movements.
>>
>>138387787
>the whites that where the Romans, the Huns and the Osmans until about 1500.
>>
>>138399147

bro, why are you cheerleading for an obvious bullshitter
>>
>>138386843
maybe don't start a loaded thread if you want a real discussing you retarded fuck.
>>
>>138398899
oh, we wouldn't be able to take power at all!

all i'm saying is, if we did mass demonstrations in many / most cities and kept it up against police pressure for a few months, we could topple the regime and replace it with a different capitalist regime ( which we would still oppose!)

buuuuut Putin doesn't want us to do that because whatever capitlaist regime came next would be less congenial to his interests, which is why he's created the paramilitary proxy groups to keep the left from doing sustained mass demonstrations
>>
File: 1420438830936.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1420438830936.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>138384536
Nationalist movements will actually grow in large numbers after Charolettesvile, It's now seen as Anti-Establishment while ANTIFA and other leftists groups are siding with the government and the police. If anything we'll see an increase of people joining those movements because of the riots happening and Anti-White settlement pushed onto us. It's only a matter of time until normies start going right.

Also pic related is (You)
>>
>>138398856

Please stop. I'm not showing any of that. Your "service" is only to yourselves. The US Military has never ONCE honored their oaths to protect this country from domestic threats.

We are tools of the merchant class and the military industrial complex.
>>
>>138398899
>How can you imagine communists taking power in America?
A self styled socialist almost won the democrat nomination. It's not that far fetched.

>Everybody will turn against you, even hardcore Democrats.
20 years ago, yes. Nowadays it's not that linear.
>>
ITT
A defeatist self proclaimed war professor is agreeing with a muh Russians leftist that the modern right is a Russian destabilization op with no chance to succeed.
>>
>>138398655
For those of us who are just now joining the fight, we realize that it is the 11th hour in terms of demographics. How can we pursue the long game when the final noose is being drawn around our neck?
As for infrastructure, I understand the need for communications, banking, education (K-12? Post-secondary?), media, but how do we deal with the problem of feds infiltrating, and the fact that if anyone far-right rears their head in public, they are forcibly shut down? We can utilize the trades and gyms as feeder programs for our ideals, but I still don't understand how we can do anything at all when we are continually forced to be underground and anonymous
>>
>>138399404

bro you dodge the issue at hand better than a fucking specialist dodges a detail

pony up with your fucking credentials

MOS, rate, duty station, and timestamped picture of challenge coins

you sound more and more like a leftist disinfo agent with every post now that i put you on the spot

pony up, battle
>>
>>138398639
From the first time I saw Richard Spencer I felt sorry for him because I knew he would be sacrificed on the altar of pc. They accomplished much more than I thought they would before that finally happened. The left is actually relinquishing moral authority to the right.
>>
>>138399510
Oh alright your conspiracy theory is the workers haven't seized the means of production because big bad Putin is telling fascists to not let you.
>>
>>138399386
The problem is that they won't do that thanks to people like Spencer.

Imagine if the AltRight had brought a fuckton of american flags instead of fucking torches to charlottesville. Imagine if they had blasted the anthem when Antifa attacked them, it would have been 10/10 patriotism.
>>
>>138399654
He's ignorant at best, anon literally doesn't care about being a hated minority. OP can't handle the fact that more and more whites are sick of getting hated by Anti-White leftists and shitskins.
>>
>>138399613
yeah, it's because we have the war-historical knowledge and military analysis skills that you grunts are lacking

we're going by the DATA to come to this conclusion, based war-prof and I almost certainly disagree politically, but the alt-right being a Russian fifth column is a matter of fact, not theory
>>
>>138398892

Pathetic. You aren't very smart are you? White men DID indeed build out the key technologies, then they gave them away like altruistic idiots to hostile forces who then used that tech to generate trillions of dollars of wealth they are now using to destroy the white race.

White men on the far right control literally nothing in the technology space. You are useful cogs in their machine and when you step out of line like that engineer at Google, you get wiped out.

The free and open-source software movement is one of the biggest and dumbest scams white men completely and totally fell for. You retards worked for free so companies like Amazon, Facebook, and Google could enslave you.

Nice job idiots.

inb4
>muh altruism!

Don't care. Darwin is all that matters. You have self-selected for annihilation and you still won't learn a fucking there on the edge of total annihilation.
>>
>>138399709
>Moral authority
>important

Lel
Unless you own the means of propaganda you will never have moral authority in the eyes of the lemmings.
>>
>>138399859
Darwin hated Jews and viewed them as pathetic rodents, you don't know shit about him. Take off the Fedora and sallow the redpill my friend.
>>
File: united.jpg (34KB, 416x360px) Image search: [Google]
united.jpg
34KB, 416x360px
this is what now
>>
>>138384536

You are a fat LARPing nobody spieling risible demoralisation crap.
>>
>>138399709
>The left is actually relinquishing moral authority to the right.
>moral authority

cowardice. You are just hiding your cowardice behind >"muh morals!!".

The goal justifies the means.
>>
>>138399510
You're truly an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. Putin is an old KGB commie itself, and Russia has a semi-planned, centralized economy. How the hell would he not like the left? Have you heard the news, Russia just sent financial aid to Venezuela?
>>
>>138399047

Tough choice. Tactically I think the only move left is to infiltrate the left, promote and advance their agenda as rapidly as possible and collapse everything. Maybe then there will be enough chaos and suffering for a new order to rise. The collapse would have to happen quickly though, which nearly never occurs. Even Rome took 300-400 years to truly go under.
>>
>>138398500
Because the enemy has given us no choice. No one wants to fight on the enemy's terms.
Also the next generation is our last hope. When they come of age things will swing fast, the shit going on in the schools now is redpilling kids at the age of 10.

You of all people should understand the time factor here. This is a zero sum game.
>>
>>138398716
Lol that's just not true. Arab jews have a similar IQ to the native arabs that's a fact.
>>
>>138399548

>Please stop.

now i know for a fact that you're not in the service, much less combat arms

no infantryman would ever say "please stop" when challenged

you sound like a leftist disinfo agent who's trying his best to emulate what he thinks a commissioned officer sounds like

and the funny thing is, i'm not even challenging you that harshly

i just want your basic fucking shit, and you're already folding like a house of cards

where'd you go to ILE, battle

how about CCC

these are easy as fuck questions that won't blow your identity

come on, battle
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 826x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 826x250px
>>
>>138392206
>https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-marine-corps-are-combat-personnel-as-opposed-to-support-personnel
Containing retards is not imposing free speech
>>
The Left would lose so hard it would die off, literally.

Antifa would be extremely useless. All very visible and uniformed. Relying on a block that can easily be run over, blown up, or peppered with bullets if this were a fight to the death.

They also have few people with military training and have been proven cowardly in an actual fight. Breaking their will would be easy, it just becomes a question of what to do once a significant number are captured...

Quick and dirty executions?
Mass grave digging and burying alive?
Throwing off bridges/buildings?
More creative solutions?

I think hanging and crucifixes ala Ukraine. Can't say I didn't warn that this would happen, or that I'd care when Commies drop.
>>
>>138399858
>the alt-right being a Jewish fifth column
there fixed
>>
File: 1487099196524.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1487099196524.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>138384536
This is the best concern shilling LARP I've seen in a while. Have a (you)
>>
>>138398227
I really hope you're larping about being in the military. Such conventional solutions are sure to fuck us.
>>
Hey there bubba, are you Ranger qualified?
No? You're a staff officer faggot?
Solid copy faggot.
>>
>>138399717
uhhh, not exactly, our main issue on the left is that we are poorly coordinated and inexperienced with martial and military matters - at the moment we have no chance of siezing power

but we COULD topple the regime in favor of another, similar regime if we could get our shit together, which we, well can't.

but Putin's not taking any chances because he FEARs mass demonstrations in his heart, and he would be dealt a real blow if Trump actually lost power
>>
>>138392076
what was the final nail in the coffin of the German Mark it was the 1930s crash and they were printing their currency slowly to its death but the crash is what did it in so if we the USA has only 1% of the Dollar left what would happen if the stock market crashed we might not even need a crash just a recession
>>
>>138399382

For two years I've watched an endless string of videos seeing out of shape, dumb white guys get the shit kicked out of them. Despite having access to all of the world's knowledge you prioritized your video games and stupid hobbies over training and physical fitness.

On your side I've seen stickman, and a few others do okay, but that is about it. I'm tired of your excuses. The conditioning of your troops is pathetic, especially give the fact you've had 10 years to prepare.
>>
File: nobelprize.jpg (282KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
nobelprize.jpg
282KB, 630x630px
>>138398716
>>138400002
All of the Swedish ones are real Swedes btw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Swedish_Nobel_laureates
>>
>>138400033
if a movement is destroyed because the leader forfeited/died then the movement wasn't strong in the beginning.
>>
>>138399986
Putin is a monarchist who sees himself as the new Tsar. his affiliation is with the right.

he does occasionally try to use the left as a tool, because he's that nihilistic and trixy, but his actual politics are right-wing as fuck which everyone knows.
>>
>>138400002
Don't know and don't care about IQ.

I'm telling you about the Arab Jewish communities I saw in Europe, like in France. They are mostly very educated. They don't commit crime and aren't degenerate like whites and normal Arabs. They also have a higher noble prize per capita count than white people. That's a fact and you can look it up.
>>
>>138384536
no names on sources mods do your jobs.
>>
>>138398082
Which means that everyone who is doxxed is now doing this fulltime. This is all just an annoyance. The current situation was actually helped by the doxxing of Mike Enoch. He had nothing better to do than stir the pot. Now there are thousands like him.
>>
Yep. Pretty much agree. I was kind of into hoping for a political solution until I realized that intelligent people on the right out outnumbered by neoliberals who will sell out their country for a 0.4% rise in the GDP and WN spergs with IQs south of 80 who think that if they scream about Jews loud enough they'll cause "muh white race" to become NatSoc.

What I'm hoping for is that China or Russia develops a new and capable civilization. If there is hope for human culture, it's certainly not with Western Whites.
>>
>>138384536
>>138385599
>>138386843
>look at me im larping and forcing leftypols daily "pol is over xDDDDD" maymay again
>stop ignoring me /pol/!!! this time i even namefagged!! my posts matter!

Fuck off back to leftypol nigger

SAGE
>>
>>138400392
the only hope for the west lies with us, the communists
>>
>>138400227
>"Your troops"

I'm just debating here iirc and haven't claimed any side and if I have given the impression I did not mean to.

But your analysis flies in the face of the torchlight rally, the battle of Sacramento, Berkeley, and various other groups. I've watched the AltRight and the majority are either middle class normalfags, thugs, or NEETs.
>>
>>138400355
(((Nobel prize count)))
>>
>>138400578
don't be ridiculous, he's totally fucking right
>>
>>138399654

Don't start anything as far-right. Build things based upon "freedom", "free-speech", and libertarian ideals. BUT, allow the far-right to use those tools. Make your companies project a libertarian, pro-US, and pro-constitution image. Push out any LARPers from your organization and then let the fringe far-right people make use of everything you have built. Start in the middle and incrementally push people to the far-right.

The problem with the far right is that they are so binary in their thinking. You have to work in shades of gray. People aren't going to be giving roman-salutes over night.

And yes, it is the 11th hour. The battle before you is massive.

I strongly recommend reading the book Rules for Radicals, and all of the leftist doctrine. You won't like it, but it works.

Oh and don't purity-spiral and push out those who try and play that game. Cucks who whine about rules and honor and LARP have no place in your movement. They're useless fucks who only care about looking good while losing.

Victory at all costs. Ideals don't mean shit if you lose. After you win then you can implement a society with your rules.
>>
>>138400355
>They also have a higher noble prize per capita count than white people. That's a fact and you can look it up.
Show me. They can't be mixed with ash or goy btw. Highly doubt it since they have an IQ in the mid 80s if I remember correctly.
>>
>>138399655

haha someone is very mad that a military officer is posting this knowledge to a far right discussion forum. I'm not giving you anything to track me down.
>>
>>138400527
topkek

Intellectual Marxists are outnumbered 100 to 1 by Lefty IDpol scum.

It's actually kind of a shame because the excesses of corporatism have basically no opposition now.
>>
>>138399782

That would have been an excellent strategy. Well done.

Spencer and the leaders of the Charlottesville march were either controlled opposition or complete idiots.
>>
>>138400048
Half of antifa are women. So the fat ones will be out on dates/starved until skinny again. And the cute ones will become our war brides.

The men should be hung and gutted. Whatever is quickest way to execute someone.
>>
>>138400349
>hurr durr right wing Putin meme, Putin fears commies so much
I can't believe you're so fucking ignorant. Do you know that the Kremlin supports far-left parties across Europe? Who are Russia's major allies? Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea. Do you even know what, or you first heard it right now? In his own country, Putin venerates the Soviet past and calls the fall of the USSR the "largest geopolitical catastrophe of the century". Just stop spewing your nonsense.
>>
>>138400388
>Which means that everyone who is doxxed is now doing this fulltime.
Great, now you have a movement composed of jobless losers. Great!

Meanwhile everyone that has something called a life will avoid your movement like leper, because they listened to the warning loud and clear.

Pro tip: No one likes to associate themselves with losers.
>>
>>138389839
Antifa is actually decreasing in white members, and since they have the Establishment backing them. I think CIA agents might take their place once whites start leaving leftist movements in large numbers. Nationalist movements are only going to get bigger, everything starts out small and hated and turns into something large and fearful.
>>
Forget the Jews for now
They aren't the ones in the streets beating and attacking innocent people
To get to the king and queen, you need to get passed the pawns
>>
>>138400915
Kessler may have been a controlled op. Assange suggested as much.
>>
>>138400801
confirmed fake and gay LARPer
>>
>>138384536
Which war college do you teach at? And do they encourage diversity?
>>
>>138400059

I like that picture. Funny.
>>
>>138384536
nigga what r u talking about? muh altright doesn't exist.
>>
>>138384536
Have to wait for a far right candidate with enough political skill to broadly appeal to come up.

It's only a matter of time now. Might have to put up with another democrat in the white house for a term, though.
>>
>>138399876
>>138399956
Propaganda is all about increasing your moral authority or using it to influence decisions. They jumped on the car accident in charlottesville and framed it as a terrorist attack to reduce the moral authority of the right. By abandoning their ideals their propaganda loses weight, if they are core ideals like rule of law and free speech the entire movement can easily collapse. These actions are already being condemned by people like Chomsky and the EFF, two backbones of leftist idealism so in a way the left is already in chaos after only a few days.

>The goal justifies the means.
Yes and there exists in almost any case a far more effective means of influencing people than violence. Morals evolved because they work, not to make you feel good.
>>
>>138401094
Unless you actually pony up an image that didn't come from google it's all fake and gay as far as I'm concerned.

Extra fake and gay if I see 10 more copycat threads tomorrow.
>>
File: good_burger.jpg (19KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
good_burger.jpg
19KB, 251x251px
>>138400979
We need to meme a NatSoc candidate in 2020 for the Democrats. (doesn't need to be explicit, but the closer to 1488 the funnier it'll be)

Imagine them having to give the floor to a Nazi as Elizabeth Warren's keynote speaker. THINK OF THE LULZ
>>
File: download.jpg (30KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
30KB, 350x400px
>>
>>138384536

I agree with this topic except for one thing - you're confusing pol with the right wing. Most of the righwing arent a bunch of white tiki torch kkk larpers.

The right has finally started winning culture wars in no small part thanks to places like Pol, The donald, popular figures like moleneux, crowder, ragefist, etc, and events like gamergate.

So yeah, if it was the entire left wing vs this strawman they would get wrecked. But it is not, also there's plenty of blacks/latins/asians that support the right wing. More than you think.
>>
>>138401088

Not saying and yes diversity is a huge component of the modern military. They wanted to push white men out and replace them with woman and non-whites. They're not very good fighters, but they're good enough and they follow orders, and there are lots of them.

The elite have played an excellent long game.
>>
>>138384536
>I don't see it. Is the white race finished?
So i guess we can forget about help from countries that dont want a strong jewish controlled USA, like the Russians or Chinese.

Countries that want to see the USA broken up will be dumping arms in here the way we dump MREs.
>>
>>138400711
haha, if you guys steal our doctrine and try to go underground and masquerade as normies to gain influence, you'll be trying to beat us at our own game!

good luck with that one. ;) your shit won't catch on with the kids much, while ours is and will. it's just a matter of coolness and sexiness, which we have and you don't.

based war-prof, if you support the right and aren't loyal to russia, you're fucked in the long run.

Trump already fucked your american-loyalist faction up too bad to recover. The only game in town if you're a white supremacist is to either get used as a pawn, join russia, or give up and join the left.

there is no way in hell your people are gonna be able to use the alinsky playbook better than we can, because we're all humanities major - types and your side is mostly semiliterate thugs.
>>
>>138385599
(((War College Professor))) how do kikes infiltrate everything?
>>
>>138384536
If one false flag demo is all you need to be "completely destroyed by Jews", then you shouldn't have even start competing, because they know so much subversive tricks that you have no chance.
>>
>>138400801

>haha someone is very mad that a military officer is posting this knowledge

stay classy, bro

>I'm not giving you anything to track me down.

none of that stuff would allow anyone to track you down

this is how i know for a fact that you're lying

you think that this basic shit is going to get you doxed, when in reality, it's nondescript info

perfect fucking example:

WHERE DID YOU GO TO ILE

WHERE DID YOU GO TO CCC

WHAT IS YOUR RATE, MOS, AND TIME IN SERVICE

the fact that you've shifted into juvenile mode and backed down from a challenge while claiming to be an infantry officer is slick, battle

what did your last eval look like, anyway?
>>
>>138401396

I want that crack you are having
>>
>>138397451
I hope you're right, Icebro.
>>
>>138399709
What moral authority? You were on camera yelling "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" and screaming 'faggot' at everyone.

Alt right has destroyed itself and dealt a blow to anti-SJW centrists and right wingers.

You are cancerous stupid white niggers and you don't even realize it.
>>
File: American Civil War.png (154KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
American Civil War.png
154KB, 1802x905px
>>
>>138392945
>>138393119
>>138393381
oh well leftypol cant contain their retarded autistic delusions for half a thread even while LARPing
>le exploited blue collar workers
>le Republicans are just as bad none of them care
>le stupid the right is totally deluded and doesnt see the REAL problem is white capitalist porky!
>le right is so uneducated and stupid seee they dont even just take the retarded posts and opinions i mean "facts" of a communist faggot kid claiming to be a navy seal on the internet for granted lolololol
>btw did you hear about this cool white guy Marx who stands for exploited people like you?
yeah yeah never seen leftyfaggots try this before... just 50 times the last week

fuck off back to leftyfaggots
>>
File: happy now faggot.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
happy now faggot.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>138401304

I don't foresee any purely white movement working in the near future, but a mixed fascist movement could work, again, if you build the infrastructure, and the businesses to back them up.

Challenge coin pic attached.
>>
File: DHl5l_dUIAA7GST.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DHl5l_dUIAA7GST.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
>>138401396
Shmexy
>>
>>138401181
>Yes and there exists in almost any case a far more effective means of influencing people than violence.
>this coming from a right winger.

ironic, isn't it?

Pretty much every right wing revolution happened due to violence. Hitler achieved power with violence.

>>138401145
>Have to wait for a far right candidate with enough political skill to broadly appeal to come up.
This stuff doesn't happen overnight. It's like sports. The new Cristiano Ronaldo will not appear in some village in Afghanistan. It needs to come from a well developed network, and it needs strong support infrastructures.
>>
>>138401396
>Bitchy trust-fund crustpunks fed participation trophies their whole lives are still cool

Nice reddit spacing.
>>
>>138400711
Replying because you are more articulate than 90% of faggots ITT

Okay, so let's play out this scenario, and see what it would take for us to achieve our victory conditions, aka the 14 words. For simplicity sake, we'll say that we have achieved stage one when a First world country adopts policies guaranteeing that the country must remain >85% white.

To achieve that goal, we would need to have the on the ground support for candidates which openly promote these policies, which would involve a massive shift in the Overton window towards traditionalism, order, and pro-white sentiment. In order to achieve that goal, we would have to have the platforms, events and personalities to carry such a message, and make it palatable to normies, who are (at present) left of center and react with horror to ethno-nationalism, anti-egalitarianism, or any other far-right topic. Taking your advice, the far-right should adopt gradualist politics aimed at slowly undoing the harm wrought upon our people by the elites and communists, and doing so by building out the libertarian ecosystem of businesses, networks, fundraisers, events, etc., and allowing the far-right to tag along.

Fine. If this was 50 years ago, that would have been a sensible plan. But we are almost out of time. At this point, all it would take for the Democrats to cement their victory over the American people would be to flip Texas blue, which has an excellent chance of happening within the next eight years, if not the next four.
>>
>>138401396

I could live under Russian rule. It wouldn't be that bad. It's probably where we are honestly headed.
>>
>>138401426
This incident just proves that WN's deserve to be preyed on by the superior higher IQ Jew. The WN has no concept of long term planning outside of plotting morale boosting torch marches. No concept of making people sympathetic to the cause. No concept of 'aesthetics' and optics besides telling people to work out and getting hair cuts.

The Cantwell guy followed the aesthetics mantra and looked like a childish psycho.
>>
>>138400746
Tobias Michael Carel Asser - Nobel Peace Prize 1911
Niels Bohr - Nobel Prize in Physics 1922
Emilio G. Segrè - Nobel Prize in Physics 1959
Samuel René Cassin - Nobel Peace Prize 1968
Salvador Luria - Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1969
Baruj Benacerraf - Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1980
Elias Canetti - Nobel Prize in Literature 1981
Franco Modigliani - Nobel Prize in Economics 1985
Rita Levi-Montalcini - Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1986
Claude Cohen-Tannoudji - Nobel Prize in Physics 1997
Serge Haroche - Nobel Prize in Physics 2012
Patrick Modiano - Nobel Prize in Literature 2014

Don't forget there is much fewer of them than European Jews. They only make up 20% of Jews.
>>
File: 1501926685400.jpg (277KB, 579x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501926685400.jpg
277KB, 579x768px
Who got destroyed? This was the best result. Antfia and the left are chimping out, we want a race war or some civil breakdown to happen as a means of ending the country so some real redpilled shit can happen. With antifa and friends chimping out more people will lean towards fascism and not just meme cuckservativism like the alt-right was.
>>
>>138401751
that's just for clarity, i don't go on reddit :)
>>
>>138401433
Calm down dude you know it's just a halfway literate antifa manlet.
>>
>>138401856
Actually, you can take out 3 of them who are mixed with askenazis.

That leaves about 9
>>
>>138401798
you're living under russian rule, now! Trump is Putin's man 10000% just like Yanukavich.

it's Russia vs the Left now. that's the only game in town, so once you understand the game you can pick a side.
>>
File: 1501987982987.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501987982987.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>138401935
Sure you don't.
>>
>>138399782
Replace torches with lanterns and flags. Really drive up the old time feel.
>>
>>138401401

Not a kike. But they value community, education, family, success, and help each other above all else.

In contrast white men screech about nepotism as a way to shield themselves from their real goal, which is to make more money by using cheap brown/black labor at the expense of the long term health of their communities.

If you really look at non-white immigration into white countries it all comes down to white men wanting to NOT pay their fellow whites fair wages. For example South African whites let the hostile blacks in because they would worth for 1/12th of the cost of white men in their mines and on their farms. It worked. For a time. Now they're paying the price for their stupidity. I have zero sympathy for white South Africans.

Oh, and white men LOVE stupid hobbies and endless entertainment. Jews spend their free time networking, on personal growth, and investing their money.

They are going to be very difficult to defeat.
>>
>>138401659
We don't have time for that. And I think you have your head stuck in the US theater and are forgetting about the situation in Europe and SA and its ability to drive events here.

All it takes is the right spark. We really don't have to do very much. Just wait for the muds and the left to cross one too many lines. And that line is coming.
>>
File: marissaaa.png (56KB, 281x218px) Image search: [Google]
marissaaa.png
56KB, 281x218px
>>138402056
>Man who is under 24/7 surveillance is surely in secret collaboration with public enemy #1

Top kek Democrat conspiracy theories make me laugh
>>
>>138401969
It was a sephardi jew who invented modern boxing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Mendoza

>Before Mendoza, boxers generally stood still and merely swapped punches. Mendoza's style consisted of more than simply battering opponents; his "scientific style" included much defensive movement. He developed an entirely new style of boxing, incorporating defensive strategies, such as what he called "side-stepping", moving around, ducking, blocking, and, all in all, avoiding punches. At the time, this was revolutionary, and Mendoza was able to overcome much heavier opponents as a result of this new style. Though he stood only 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) and weighed only 160 pounds (73 kg), Mendoza was England's sixteenth Heavyweight Champion from 1792 to 1795, and is the first middleweight to ever win the Heavyweight Championship of the World.
>>
>>138387787
Your whole blood line will be wiped out and thats a good thing.
>>
>>138402214
hey, you can scream FAKE NEWS all ya want but it' still true

remember that moment when Lavrov and Kisliyak were in the oval office and a Russsian TV crew burst in? 100% guarantee you they bugged the Oval Office in that moment
>>
>>138395384
His point is that the alt-right are casual and would never make good soliders, that weakness is the exploitation of fun.

I don't know if I agree, but that was his argument.
>>
File: 1486688451974.jpg (302KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1486688451974.jpg
302KB, 992x744px
>>138402125
>Talks about how great jews are
>Muh Trump-Russia
>Mixed fascist movement
>No credentials

Newfags can't tell a leftypol LARPer
>>
>>138401814
>being too stupid to understand 4D chess so you assume there's no long term planning
get a load of this brainlet
>>
>>138401528
I didn't do shit. A pawn that had lived longer than expected was sacrificed in return for a leftist meltdown. The american sjw left is now more and more associated with violence, suppression of speech and blatantly making up narratives that don't match reality. If there is anyone with a brain in the republican party they will seize the opportunity to rally behind rule of law, free speech and the founding fathers stuff in stark contrast to the violent reality deficient anarchists on the left.
>>
>>138402388
Mixed fash is actually a good idea, though. Unity through separation. Good get.
>>
so what's your analytical conclusion based war prof? do you wanna stand with Russia, or with the American Left? those are the only two choices if you have open eyes
>>
>>138402568
Why would anyone not pick Russia?
>>
>>138402056
>it's Russia vs the Left now
Stop spewing your nonsense already. Russia openly supports Cuba and Venezuela. It puts TONS of money into those countries. It looks like you're a disguised Putin shill himself, who just wants to look unsuspicious
>>
>>138394821
Really, I will bet that kid can do some serious damage unleashed. I have known farm kids like him. Lots of guts and handle a firearm well.
>>
>>138401794

I agree with most of this. It's a solid tactical assessment.

I think a better solution would be homogeneous historical zones. The US is huge. Have a state that is essentially Germanified. Have one for Anglos. And have trade zones where highly qualified non-whites may live. Send all of the scum back to Africa/Middle East/Mexico.

And have a cordoned off lawless area that is completely self-contained. No laws, no rules. This is where all the cucked whites, antifa, leftists, and degenerates get sent off too. Oh and NO communication in or out of "Lawless". People who end up there are forever cut off from the rest of the country. We could even use Australia for this. Australians are worthless, low IQ scum.

Eventually if you get sent to "Lawless" you get sterilized before you go, but that would have to be done far in the future after you have full control.
>>
>>138401892

She incredible and so is this thread.
>>
>>138402715
Have you ever heard the rhetoric Maduro uses? It's like someone translated Hitler speeches and changed a couple of keywords
>>
>>138402568
>do you wanna stand with Russia, or with the American Left?
Lmfao!

Are you completely insane? If you're referring to the "Marxist Left" in America, it's basically non-existant because 95% of people on the 'left' are content with neoliberalism so long as companies slap rainbow flags on their logos a few times a year. Neoliberal elites have been using you leftists as pawns and you still can't realize it.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (36KB, 418x467px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
36KB, 418x467px
>>138384536
Fucking POG
>>
>>138402388

That post is one of the biggest redpills in this thread. You refuse to study and analyze your enemies and adopt their best tactics. This is key to why you keep losing.

Go start a thread about "What is the best trade to get into?"....It will get 300 replies with white men telling you about how much stupid shit they were able to buy, and ZERO comments about how they spent any of their money on their community.

The Jews have excellent habits, which is why they are so dominant.

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>138395156
Why do you people think all right wingers exclusively fit into a stereotype?

There is not one single right wing journalist on the planet, there is not one single right wing media anchor on the planet, there is not one single right wing banker on the planet, there is not one single right wing celebrity on the planet.

Those are all leftist shills you dummy! Haven't you been paying attention?
>>
>>138402125
>Not a kike. But they value community, education, family, success, and help each other above all else.
>In contrast white men screech about nepotism as a way to shield themselves from their real goal, which is to make more money by using cheap brown/black labor at the expense of the long term health of their communities.
>Not a kike
That pilpul though
>>
>>138402568

Tough choice! : ) I do like Russian women! and Ukrainian women make excellent whores!
>>
>>138402797
Those ethnic divisions don't really matter much in America because, last names aside, everybody's pretty mixed.

Instead it should be broader regional states. Appalachia, Dixie, Black State, New England, California etc.
>>
>>138403012
umm, you may not realize this but the left hate liberals almost as much as y'all do, and hates corporations a TON
>>
>>138403168
I am a jew, fuckwit. Also I'm not the one pretending to be an armyman on a vietnamese lawn-care forum.
>>
>>138402758

Hahah you've never been in the military, have you? One of the critical abilities is being able to carry lots of gear long distances day after day. Especially when your infrastructure is virtually zero. That disgusting pig in that picture wouldn't make it three blocks with his MOLLE pack before he died of a heart attack.
>>
>>138403314
And what success have you got to show for it? Occupy? Bernie? Beating up pathetic WNs?

Face it, you're only slightly less pathetic than the alt-right.
>>
>>138403243
what prompts you to have that opinion of Ukrainian women, based war-prof?

for what it's worth, most young white girls will be either normie or leftist for the forseeable future...only the rich, whitetrash, and prudes will have any tolerance for white nationalism
>>
>>138402797
But the problem is still that of time. While whites still hold a demographic majority in the Midwest, as soon as Texas flips, Republicans will never win another election again, and at that point, it won't matter how many libertarian apps, websites, servers or video hosting sites we are able to put together and turn a blind eye to the fascists using- the only option would be to radically scale back federal power and enable States to reinstate segregation, which has about as much chance of happening as an /r9k/ faggot getting laid. From there, the options become increasingly grim.
In order to use violence without permanently alienating the normies, conditions would have to be 1930s level desperation, which I doubt (((they))) would ever allow to happen. Keeping the population docile and dependent with UBI while the country goes down the shitter? Certainly. Starving people in the streets galvanizing a far-right revolution? No way.
Drawn out guerilla warfare from reactionary enclaves innawoods? Fat chance.

I put the death of America as a white nation as ~6 years from now.
>>
>>138403282

I think you need at least some homogenous areas...Whites only, spics only, blacks only etc. The best way to achieve a lasting peace is to undo multiculturalism for those that don't want it.
>>
>>138401856
Happened to delet my post so I will answer quickly.

>Tobias Michael Carel Asser - Nobel Peace Prize 1911
Probably Ash since he's Dutch. Doesn't say but who cares. It's the Peace Prize.

>Niels Bohr - Nobel Prize in Physics 1922
Half Ash and half Dane.

>Emilio G. Segrè - Nobel Prize in Physics 1959
Sep, first one. Although it should be said that Sep that lived in Europe are a bit different from the typical Arab jew. Also probably mixed with Ash since he lived in Europe.

>Samuel René Cassin - Nobel Peace Prize 1968
French. Yeah. Ash or same as above.

>Salvador Luria - Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1969
Same as Segrè.

>Baruj Benacerraf - Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1980
Morocco and Algeria... So this is the first real arab jew. Although again Sep, so...

Not going to check the rest ones, but it seems like it's the same.

Also

Claude Cohen-Tannoudji

Yeah part Ash. Doesn't look good Mr. arab jew.
>>
>>138403468
True.

I remember we had a few American Jews in our infantry brigade. They were really into bodybuilding and had loads of muscles. They had the hardest time carrying weights for long distances. Lean people had a much easier time.

After a few months of training they lost all their bodybuilder muscles after all the long marches.
>>
>>138403585

I've spent some time in the Ukraine. The women love money and are ready to serve in the ways a woman should serve.

Woman should be treated like cattle to be bought and sold to achieve greater, patriarchal goals.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.