[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who waves this piece of shit flag should be hung from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8624.jpg (27KB, 257x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8624.jpg
27KB, 257x150px
Anyone who waves this piece of shit flag should be hung from the highest tree for being a piece of shit traitor to this country. You had your asses handed to you, just accept it and start moving on already, you fucking degenerate inbred scum.
>>
>>138381830
Truthful bait is still bait.
>>
>>138381966
Explain to me how you arent a traitor for waving this flag.
>>
>>138381830
shut up british traitor
>>
>>138382190
Because they haven't committed any treasonous act. Waving a flag isn't grounds for conviction for treason
>>
>>138381830
yankee detected
>>
>>138381830
Agreed. The confederacy died over 150 years ago. Any attempt to resurrect it will just create a zombie nation. And everyone knows what we do to zombies.
>>
>>138381830

It was a civil war you dumbass - CIVIL - both sides were Americans. That's why, for example, Eisenhower always admired and defended the reputation of Robert E Lee as one of the greatest miltiary heroes in the history of America.
>>
>>138381830
Fuck you, commie.
>>
File: transcript-img14.jpg (37KB, 260x310px) Image search: [Google]
transcript-img14.jpg
37KB, 260x310px
>>138381830
I agree. What a fucking faggot to be stuck in such an irrelevent war. We are talking about WORLD WARS and some people wanna cling to this piece of shit.

Unrelated: Child Prostitution in (((Weimar))) Germany

British historian Sir Arthur Bryant describes throngs of child prostitutes outside the doors of the great Berlin hotels and restaurants. He adds: “Most of them—the night clubs and vice resorts—were owned and managed by Jews. And it was the Jews among the promoters of this trade who were remembered in after years.”

Sir Arthur Bryant, Unfinished Victory (1940), pp. 144-145

https://zaidpub.com/2013/09/26/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany-by-lasha-darkmoon/
https://youtu.be/lD0uHJwv4d4
>>
>>138386362
Shut up hillbilly
>>
If you oppose confederates then you should oppose native americans as well since they also got their asses handed to them, right?
>>
>>138386886
They were savages who killed each other and Mexicans for hundreds of years before pilgrims came.
>>
>>138381830
sister thread >>138377028
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.