[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170820_155949.png (708KB, 1080x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_155949.png
708KB, 1080x1328px
>>
TWITTER IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST SITE.
>>
>>138375132

Basically she's virtue signalling and demanding opposing points of view be deplatformed. Yet she doesn't understand why we actually now have a growing white nationalist presence in the country.

These fucks are so stupid it's beyond pity.
>>
File: IMG_1132.jpg (170KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.jpg
170KB, 900x1200px
>>138375132
She meant this.

Dear liberal normies,
They're coming for you next.
Sincerely,
Nazis
>>
The only thing worse than posting screenshots of Twitter posts on /pol/ is posting screenshots of Twitter posts that consist entirely of screenshots of Twitter posts.
>>
File: worse.jpg (161KB, 750x1064px) Image search: [Google]
worse.jpg
161KB, 750x1064px
>>138375336
O RLY?
>>
>>138375132
WOW TWITTER VERIFIED THAT WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS

BOYCOTTT!!!
SHUT IT DOWN!!!!
>>
>>138375132
Really? Wife with a Purpose? I She no where near like Spencer
>>
>>138375132
i would not be upset if a bunch of niggers lynched richard spencer and ramzpaul desu
>>
Twitter verifies the Muslim brotherhood and allows ISIS members to have accounts but that seems to be ok
>>
>>138375132
I am calling on all liberals to boycott twitter. Do not accept apologies and token gestures. Drop your accounts. Now is the time to teach these silicon fascists a lesson and NEVER TWEET AGAIN!!!
>>
>>138375132
Nothing says nazi violence like "mom of 6."
>>
>>138375878
>She no where near like Spencer

Doesn't matter, the left are going all out and labelling anything to the right of mao as literally Hitler.
>>
>>138376087
>mom of 6
I think you mean
>recipient of the Silver Cross of Honour of German Motherhood
>>
>>138375878

She was going to speak at Unite the Right. Everyone associated with that rally are literally giga Hitler now.
>>
>>138375132
I've been warning you moderates. I told you this would happen. The longer you wait, the more these leftist are going to start grouping you with NatSoc.

First it will begin with the conservatives. Then it will be the whites. Then it will be anyone who they think is against them (including asians, hindus and other races who disagree with communism).

We have no interest in alienating anyone. However, know that we will work towards the forging of a white ethnostate. This means that blacks, jews and south americans will be returned to their ancestral homelands (Israel for jews) and whatever they cannot take with them will be nationalized and sold to the people. You will have to make peace with this demand from our party before you join, but otherwise, you are always welcome.
>>
>>138377041
I want to stress the point that it doesn't matter whether we (NatSoc) exist or not. Their zeal will create witches even where there are none.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.