[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A SERIOUS DISCUSSION THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 16

File: squash.jpg (36KB, 599x773px) Image search: [Google]
squash.jpg
36KB, 599x773px
Hello /pol/, i want to know why exactly you hate muslims. Muslims are actually quite similar to most of you
>against degeneracy
>hate jews more than most of you
>are against lgbt fags
>seriously, lgbt fags aren't even allowed in mosques

Sure they might fuck around once in awhile and blow up a building or run some people over with a van but every religion has its radicals (although i'll admit islam has more than its fair share). But whats more is that the majority of muslims are redpilled and aren't blind to the widespread jewry in today's world. In fact, most are far more right wing than most of you guys
>>
they aren't white
>>
>>138372578
You are liars. It is impossible to trust a Muslim. They are directed to lie to non-muslims. How can we even start to get along if there isn't any trust?
>>
Stay in your own countries and stop raping our women. Do that and we can be allies
>>
>>138372578
god isnt real and its not OK to blow stuff up
>>
>>138372578
>Muslims are actually quite similar to most of you
just because they have some similar ideals doesn't mean they came from the same religious values as they do in the west. what a retarded argument

>Sure they might fuck around once in awhile and blow up a building or run some people over with a van but every religion has its radicals (although i'll admit islam has more than its fair share). But whats more is that the majority of muslims are redpilled and aren't blind to the widespread jewry in today's world. In fact, most are far more right wing than most of you guys

fucking lol
>>
File: Muammar_Gaddafi,_1973.jpg (24KB, 273x373px) Image search: [Google]
Muammar_Gaddafi,_1973.jpg
24KB, 273x373px
>>138372578
sorry my man but Gaddafi is my #1 bro boy top dog
>>
>>138372693
came here to post this
>>
File: 1497128014200.jpg (598KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1497128014200.jpg
598KB, 1836x3264px
>>138372578
They keep fucking our women while all I do is jerking off and shitposting in anger.
>>
>>138372693
who the fuck is anymore accoridng to /pol/?
>>138372740
you really think muslim parents teach their kids that? it may have been the case centuries ago, might even be still in some countries but not in the west i assure you
>>138372764
>stay in your own countries
cmon give me something better to argue against
>stop raping our women
blacks and whites rape women too, but the media jews make sure to bring muslim rape cases to light. You think BBC would make a documentary on black people raping women? No. You know why? because most black people are bluepilled and can easily be controlled by them
>>
File: kekwillsit.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
kekwillsit.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
I don't hate Muslims, but a lot of them hate ME.

>hate jews more than most of you
>are against lgbt fags

Not everyone here is an unironic bigot.
>>
File: Fisk-Sweets.jpg (75KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
Fisk-Sweets.jpg
75KB, 600x942px
I have nothing against muslims in principle. In practice the ones in none-muslim countries are a fucking liability on every level and need to go. You don't have to hate someone to see they're more trouble than they're worth.
>>
File: IIIGGHHHKK.png (603KB, 613x593px) Image search: [Google]
IIIGGHHHKK.png
603KB, 613x593px
>>138373080
is that a sexual disease on her legs, prolly from the shitskin next to her
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 298x169px
>Against Degeneracy

I'm pretty sure your holy book stating sex with children is ok would be considered degeneracy.
>>
File: 1492524080025.jpg (2MB, 2241x2569px) Image search: [Google]
1492524080025.jpg
2MB, 2241x2569px
>>138373255
>who the fuck is anymore accoridng to /pol/?

Certainly not amerimutts.
>>
>>138372806
>god isnt real
goddamn atheists, i wonder how the jews will deal with your kind
>>138372845
ok, so pinpoint which western values the majority of muslims in the west do not uphold
>>
>>138373080
you need to condition your women then
>>
>>138373330
How exactly do muslims hate you? could you give me some detail there?
>>
>>138373255
Mate the police literally covered up your community systematically raping girls.

Muslims commit as much rape as niggers do.
Whites and east asians are nowhere near.

Our cultures are poles apart in every way in the west, especially in my country, your people do not assimilate like the sikhs and pooinloos do, and a sizeable portion of you scream for overthrowing our system of laws and courts in shariah law.

Also terror attacks, historical hatred on both sides, and IQ differences.

it simply doesn't work, and it never will. Stop trying to pretend everything is okay.
>>
>>138373360
i understand where you are coming from, but believe me, overtime they will change their ways. I already see it happening in many muslim communties in the west
>>
File: 1496535054958.png (302KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
1496535054958.png
302KB, 500x577px
>>138372578

I dislike Islam because it will ultimately supercede my culture, and all my grandkids will end up with fucking horrendous names like Ahmed, Mohammed, Iqbal, Rahman, etc.

Secondly, because Christianity is the root of salvation. And Islam is just an Arian heresy.
>>
>>138373080
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
File: 1486792181624.jpg (12KB, 410x415px) Image search: [Google]
1486792181624.jpg
12KB, 410x415px
>>138372578
almost 40% of Russin population are Tatars
they are white
they are sunni muslims
they are OK

Maybe everyone hates you becouse you're litle bit subhuman (not so white)?
>>
>>138373411
>holy book stating sec with children is ok
no where does it say that in the quran. Any copy that says something like that is a fake one. I have read many different versions of the quran including two of the most original ones in saudi arabia and i sure it doesnt say that. In any case, i hope you realize that islam is the only religion in the west that isn't supporting homosexuality and lgbt fags. Why do you think we are against alcohol and drugs?
>>
>>138372578
Muslims have everything bad from the conservative side
> religious bigotry
> lack of tolerance : not the leftist kind, the "we can live like actual civilized human beings together" kind
> retarded culture that destroys intelligence and creativity
> all out misogyny

And lack everything good from it
> hard working ethics
> ambition
> freedom of choice and freedom of speech (squashed by shitty religion)
> discipline and acceptance of the rule of law (set by humans)

So, no, keep your inferior religion and inbred cultures, thanks. The only reason Muslim conservatives have been relevant is because they found oil with the help of British people.
The reason Western conservatives are relevant are because they ruled the world and created the most successful nations on Earth out of sheer work.
>>
File: 1404994337079.jpg (103KB, 365x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404994337079.jpg
103KB, 365x720px
name a muslim country that isnt stone age, undeveloped, primitive, subhuman shithole
pro tip: you cant
>inb4 muh tourist zones built by europeans

developed, civilized european man will only see another person washing his feet in the sink in public when he sees a muslim immigrant
or cutting his toenails in a restourant
or stinking like a plague

basically there is little difference between muslims and niggers
very very little
oh and also even liberalism is less degenerate than islam, islam is extremely degenerate as well
>>
File: 1414135085904.gif (2MB, 550x320px) Image search: [Google]
1414135085904.gif
2MB, 550x320px
Everyone calm down.
Muslims are simply human beings that have fallen to a violent ideology. The muslim institution must be neutered like the catholics. Either they give up their way or they must die and only bottom feeders want to die. Go for the imams and above.
>>
>>138374294
>subhuman
according to /pol/ many european nations are also subhuman so idk about that
>>
>>138372578
Muslims are not the enemy. Zionism and Islam are being used to bring on WW3. All religions or just the lower tier for the end game. Better wake up quick.
>>
>>138374529
Qatar. UAE. Oman.
>>
>>138372578
I want to fuck that squash.
>>
File: arab niggers.png (94KB, 854x668px) Image search: [Google]
arab niggers.png
94KB, 854x668px
muslims = subhuman tier low development
low development = degeneracy

>billion people
>0 nobel prizes
>somehow better than niggers
>>
>>138374394
>religous bigotry
every relgion thinks it is the right one
>retarted culture that destroys intelligence and creativity
cmon i dont want to cite all the work muslims have done in the past for the advancement of science and technology. Sure, nothing much in the last couple hundred years but thats because of colonialism and america bombing every country in the middle east back to the stone age. And while most people blame america for that, we realize who it was that wanted the middle east destabilized like that
>hard working ethics
you are telling me the immigrant muslim who spent his life savings to escape the middle east and now works as a taxi driver 18 hours a day lacks hard working ethics
>ambition
eh, buisnesss wise they arent lacking any of that, maybe in liberal arts sense i guess
>freedom of choice and speech
ok i agree with you there, but those measures are in place to prevent degeneracy. What would you do if your son, that you took to church every sunday, decided at 17 that he is a girl?

>inferior relgion
and you say muslims are religous bigots?
>found oil with the help of british people
You realize that the reason iranians hate the u.s is because BP had the U.S take out iranian leaders when they wouldn't succumb to BP right? You can't possibly be that stupid to actually believe what you said
>>
>>138374529
name an eastern european country that is any better
pro tip: you cant
You really don't know just how long jewry has been at play do you?
>>
File: Muslims are friendly.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Muslims are friendly.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>138372578

They are also murderers. They don't care about killing, it's ok to kill in their book.

That's not right.

But I do agree, they are correct when it comes to women.

We should legalize rape.
>>
>>138374561
>A frenchie calling for the killing of the muslim institution
kek that actually made me laugh a bit but lets be real for a second. Would you rather live in the world with muslims or in a world where your child gets to decide wether it wants to be a theyaremakingupwordsforthissexual and 98% of the people are atheist fags (the 2% being your jewish overlords). Believe me, when culutural degeneracy peaks and every group gives in this new strain of mental diseases, muslims will be the last ones standing
>>
>>138375184
>0 nobel prizes
the number is 12 but that doesnt matter. For a country of only 9 million, sweden has 30 nobel prizes. Look where that got them. Never the less, i have already explained above why muslims haven't progressed much in the last 300 years. If they gave out posthumously, then i assure you muslims would have alot more than 12
>>
>>138376172
yeah those are the bad apples i was talking about
>>
>>138375596
>nothing much in the last couple hundred years but thats because of colonialism and america bombing every country in the middle east back to the stone age
American bombed the ME several hundred years ago ? Damn, they managed to make time traveling bombs nowadays.
Cultures have a time period too, and they change. If a culture was great before, it doesn't mean it still is today. Just watch what's happening to the western cultures nowadays.
However, cultures linked to Islam have regressed, then pretty much stagnated. A lot of work will be required to salvage them.

> you are telling me the immigrant muslim who spent his life savings to escape the middle east and now works as a taxi driver 18 hours a day lacks hard working ethics
Yes, because they are rare. I'm not talking about the cherry picked Muslims of the US who had to show some level of credency to get in. I'm European and so I talk about the Muslims here, and those in Muslim countries. Shitty work ethics prevail by large among them : corruption, low attendance, etc.

> and you say muslims are religous bigots?
Christiniasm has been cleansed of its most nefarious elements. Islam has not.
I don't believe in any religion, I dislike Christianism but it's very obvious Islam and its followers are worse.

> You realize that the reason iranians hate the u.s is because BP had the U.S take out iranian leaders when they wouldn't succumb to BP right?
I was going way further back actually, to the 1930s. I made a mistake btw, it wasn't the British who discovered the oil, but the Muricans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_oil_industry_in_Saudi_Arabia#Discovery_of_oil

>>138376401
>Would you rather live in the world with muslims or in a world where your child gets to decide wether it wants to be a theyaremakingupwordsforthissexual and 98% of the people are atheist fags.
The second and by far. Liberals still manage to make something out of their lives without being a threat on human intelligence.
>>
>>138372578
What I mostly hate is how "peaceful" Muslims are so quick to defend their religion and their people whenever there's a terrorist attack as opposed to ever condoning them or showing actual sympathy.
>>
File: cousin it.png (408KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
cousin it.png
408KB, 720x540px
>>138372578
your a vegetable.
>>
>>138376172
It's Qur'an. Jesus said also that what was you talking about. We don't stick to these words badly, that's doing only terrorists. We are peaceful. I didn't kill anyone and I don't want to kill anyone and I love Islam.
>>
muslims didn't adjust to the middle east. They used to be a minority, then they conquered the middle east. Same as North africa, parts of India and parts of Europe during the Islamic conquests. Heck, Lebanon used to be a christian country with a muslim minority. Now it's Islamic.

Muslims in europe are no different. It's not a new phenomenon. They are just doing what they have been doing for the past 1500 years which is colonise other lands.

I'll only believe muslims are honest if they leave the middle east back to arabia and let israel have the whole middle east.
>>
>>138382819
Even you cousin?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.