[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you want to start a traditional white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Happy-Family-1950s-style.jpg (129KB, 950x941px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Family-1950s-style.jpg
129KB, 950x941px
Men of the alt-right, if you want a gf, you need to go to church.

Although there's no way to know whether or not god is real, everyone on the alt-right needs to go to church, here's why: Church is the last reliable mechanism to connect yourself with a non-degenerate woman and begin a traditional family (the most important tool to preserve white culture). It was resistance to my Boomer parent's absurd religous beliefs that lead to my political awakening as a teenager. However, I was wrong in condemning religion. As I matured, I realized that religion served two important roles: 1) making tradiitonalism palitable to women and 2) teaching basic morality to children.

Women don't like traditionalism. It means that they can't enjoy the privleges they do now. In traditional societies, they can't vote, can't sleep with an endless stream of chads, cna't have a career, and can't get attention in anti-social ways (dressing promiscously or being a radical leftist). Although all of these behaviors are bad for society (and bad for women in the long term), without religion you will have a very difficult time getting women to give them up. However, religion provides a mechanism to encourage healthy behavior in women. It provides them not only with an abstract moral authority to constantly judge their behavior, but also creates a community (the church parish) that will hold them acountable for their antisocial behavior. This constant passive control allows women to accept traditionalism.

When you go to church, you meet women with these values. Young men are the most rapidly declining demographic in churches. What few men remain are usually faggots (idk any self respecting man who isn't an athiest after the age of 16). Every non-autistic man in reasonable shape who attends church will find themselves besieged with women looking to marry. These women see remaining single/divorce as shameful, and will be part of a community that does as well.
>>
And forever cuck for Israel.
>>
fucking women man
>>
That's a lot of work. Also, I go to a religious school and I can tell you that religious women are crazy. Not normal "emotional outbursts" crazy, but shark-eyes, "kill you in your sleep" crazy
>>
>>138371157
>we wuz alt-right and shiiiiet
There is literally no such thing.
Atheist=Marxist
>>
Eventually the artificial womb will be real, and humanity can reproduce without needing women. No longer we need to worry whether they'll destroy civilization.
>>
File: 1503238436608.jpg (65KB, 762x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503238436608.jpg
65KB, 762x1024px
>>138371157
It's the only way society can function.
>>
>>138371316
>>138372741

Christian doctine is so flexible, and "Christians" typically so passive, that you can modify their doctine in any way that you'd like.
>>
>>138372009

If you can't even get a gf, how do you expect to lead a rebellion against the modern anti-white world order and save the white race?
>>
>>138371157
But I am atheist.
>>
>>138373492

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
>>
>>138374862

That's no obstacle.
>>
>>138375257
ITT: Jewish Subversion
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.