[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you don't have one of these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: hat.jpg (82KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
82KB, 1000x1000px
you are not white
>>
>>138368368
Man I'm just trying to feed my kids and pay off my house. I don't need a fucking safari hat. Take your subversive Jew marketing back to the board room and try again. Fuck you and fuck your hat.
>>
>>138368985
You seem kinda mad that other people have an awesome real white man's hat and you don't, nigra.
>>
>>138368985
I hope you someday realize the error of your way, those hats mean more to some of us than your entire existence. My grandfather once slaved himself in the scorching heat every single day for 20 years trying to build American railroads with a hat like that. He brought it with him to Vietnam and gave it to my father and he passed it on to me. Just the thought of that hat and all its been through has really changed the way I think of this country and it's history. So all that I ask of you is to show some respect to those of us that wear these hats proudly.
>>
here for hat party only
>>
Ebin thread.............
>>
File: purest white genes2.jpg (90KB, 466x517px) Image search: [Google]
purest white genes2.jpg
90KB, 466x517px
>>
>>138368368
What, why?!
>>
File: MR_ROBOT.jpg (36KB, 432x800px) Image search: [Google]
MR_ROBOT.jpg
36KB, 432x800px
>>138368368
A manly sex doll?
>>
>>138368368
I drive a Subaru Forrester though.
>>
>>138368368
nice try Dylann
>>
File: 1 post by this ID.png (2KB, 131x72px) Image search: [Google]
1 post by this ID.png
2KB, 131x72px
>>138368368
>>
>>138371346
Cool car, if you're a lesbian in your 40s
>>
>>138371561
what kind of pussy slayer wheels do you pilot?
>>
>>138368368

>no corks

Fuck off.
>>
>>138372002
dodge challenger

literally slaying pussies every political gathering he goes
>>
>>138368368

they're bucket hats, i wear my camo one sometimes if i'm at a festival or on the lake. great way to protect your neck and face and stay cool.
>>
File: rBVaGVSRS1qAEedmAALbrygM5sA558.jpg (114KB, 580x600px) Image search: [Google]
rBVaGVSRS1qAEedmAALbrygM5sA558.jpg
114KB, 580x600px
>>138373052
OP's hat is a boonie hat
Pic related are bucket hats

Knowing the difference can save your life
>>
File: IMG_2342.jpg (103KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2342.jpg
103KB, 750x750px
Yeah it may not look cool to popular culture (I doubt real role models like Jay Z will be seen in one during a "music" performance any time soon), but this is a safari hat. A hat that implies exploring the world and broadening your horizons. A hat that protect you from the elements as you improve yourself whilst be prepared for the unknown that you bravely pursue.

Mock the aesthetic of you wish, but it's not a bad hat. It's not the hat of a person expecting a corrupted system to give them a handout, it's the hat of an explorer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.