[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggers make me sick.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: blacks.jpg (348KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
blacks.jpg
348KB, 1536x1024px
Niggers make me sick.
>>
Okay.
>>
>>138368340
because they give you AIDS?
>>
me on the right
>>
>>138368340
2 words super gonorrhea
>>
>>138368340
Fuck off Kike
https://youtu.be/dLenkPlJneM?t=6m44s

Always sage Slide threads
>>
Of all colors why does their skin have to be the same color as poop?
>>
>>138368728
No their stench makes me nauseous and ill.

Niggers need to learn to bathe regularly before they can ever become civilized.
>>
File: happy jew.jpg (33KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
happy jew.jpg
33KB, 450x470px
>>138368972
>https://youtu.be/dLenkPlJneM?t=6m44s
Stupid hyperlink, go to 6:44
>>
>>138368972
>HURR SLIDE THREAD DURR
Like anything actually important is happening that would warrant sliding. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>138368340
>sick.
Not surprising. 50% of black women have Herpes.
>>
>>138368340
Why are people so prejudiced? Is it a mental disease?

I acknowledge the fact that when you consider groups (race) as a whole, some groups tend to be have traits that make them less or more successful than others.

But what is the point of hating an entire race? I've met nice, based people of all races, and I'm not bigoted despite knowing thw differences in race.

It seems that ultimately, the defining feature that sets apart racist vs non racists, is the fact that non racists can think in terms beyond 'black OR white'
>>
>>138369381
Shut up, spic. Get back to picking my vegetables.
>>
>>138369801
You are a very ill intentioned, and bigoted person. I truly hope that you can fix the issues in your personal life that are turning you into this class of monster.

I'm sure there's a nice person below all those layers of hate and rancid bitterness.
>>
>>138370179
Didn't I tell you to shut up?
>>
>>138368340
So man up and kill as many as you can. It isn't even hard. Take a vacation to Chicago keep the police scanner on so you can stay ahead of the police. Honestly we'd probably thank you for it even if you we're caught.
>>
>>138369801
Democrat spotted.
>>
>>138368340
I like the one on the right.
Think she can make kosher fried chicken?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.