[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh 2nd mendment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: monument.jpg (175KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
monument.jpg
175KB, 1100x619px
>be American with guns
>do nothing when hordes of antifa destroy monuments and call for white genocide

Britfag here laughing at you Americans. You whine and bitch and moan when someone mentions gun control because you need them to protect muh liberties.

And yet, when mobs of antifa take to the streets and call for the destruction of the white race you show up with tiki torches as a response! You then get attacked, do nothing to defend yourselves, and the monument still gets taken down.

Wow, so brave. Much patriotism! What a fucking joke.

>inb4 b-but your nation has refugees!
Right, but you Americans are constantly shit talking about your guns. What's worse, not having guns and not being able to do something or having guns and still not doing anything? I'd say the latter.
>>
>>138368048
Ok I'll just shoot everyone who does something I don't like. That's totally how the 2nd amendment works.
>>
>>138368048
Well, it's clear that you are baiting, but you do have a point about the guns. Why use "protecting our rights with guns" as an argument when in reality you are not ready to go that far?
>>
>>138368240
So instead you'd rather do nothing? Funny because I bet you're the same person going on about how much of a "patriot" they are.
>>
get gassed kike
>>
>>138368338
Not baiting. I'm just finding it funny how the majority of Americans on /pol/ think antifa is the enemies of the Constitution but they refuse to do anything about it and instead just let them have their way.
>>
>>138368048

This is happening only in the Northeast, which with California and Washington makes up the sole liberal enclaves in the nation.

The Jews are doing this in their controlled population centers only. Watch what happens if they do it in Texas, or Missouri, or Alabama.
>>
File: 1502539432756.gif (980KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1502539432756.gif
980KB, 500x379px
>>138368048
>kill everyone you disagree with
I guess its a good thing you bongoloids cant have guns.
>>
>>138370001
Doesn't antifa want the destruction of America? I think this goes beyond a disagreement but whatever.
>>
>>138368048
>ima britfag but I'm lying and posting with a meme flag.
You're not even worth explaining this shit to. Obvious bait is obvious.
>>
>>138368048
Well, the problem is that for some reason it's considered murder to give these obviously suicidal people what they want.
>>
>>138371394
Just do it, man. Be a Patriot.

Stupid Americans.
>>
As much as I would like to shoot them it wouldn't be worth the 40+ years in prison to protect a monument. The Second amendment is mostly about being able to protect yourself and your family.
>>
>>138368240
That's literally how it works.
>>
>>138368758

lol...Virgina is in the South.
>>
Your not a bong faggot, show us your fucking flag, I bet your a Hue monkey or Kike.
>>
>>138368048
Is that Jay from RedLetterMedia in a white T-shirt? Can some enhance the face?
>>
ugh
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.