[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this colossal idiot not know how to speak properly or something?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bald within a year.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bald within a year.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
Does this colossal idiot not know how to speak properly or something?
>>
>>138363622
does anyone feel really?
>>
>>138363721
how can memes by real if my haha isn't?
>>
File: smug.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Man it sounds like you're really underestimating him. It's almost like that was his act this whole time.
>>
>>138363622
go heel yourself
>>
>>138363622
His hair is so fucking autistic.
>>
Impeech when?
>>
>>138363622
>speak properly
>speak exactly like a politician who has been coached on every single word and hand motion so as not to offend or upset the plebeians

Politicians have been playing a part for decades now. Trump is the first person to challenge this vision of what a politician should speak like, never offending anyone or doing anything to threaten the profit margins of their donors
>>
>>138363622
>He sure did put you little bitch PM in his place
>Already cucked the lumber industry just to show how much of a pussy Justin really is.

A leaf is like the gimp of North America, You do what we want when we want.
>>
>>138364168
After you let a horse anally fuck you.
>>
>>138363622
Don't make me bring you to heel.
>>
>>138363622
He's a businessman. When dealing with clients, you want to have a simple vocabulary and grammar style, but not too simple as to look like an idiot. That's why he always says the same things to convey messages, like having the best people. His "every side has good and bad" statement is another popular quip he has. When he spoke about illegal immigrants, he said practically the same thing along the lines of "some, I assume, are good people." He doesn't make a definitive statement of "they're all bad," because you just never know and don't want to alienate everyone. He says it all the time. There are good and bad Muslims, there are good and bad illegals, there are good and bad police officers. 9/11 times, it won't cause a stir because it is true. However, we have become so geared to think Nazis = ultimate evil, that people flipped shit when he said it about that. He should've known better, but it's a common thing he says about everything.

I just think he gets too worked up and slides into defense mode too easily. It doesn't help with some of the things the press was yelling at him during the press conference, but he's the president. He needs to chill out up there and just read from a prepared statement. The same thing goes with Tweeting. When he was on the outside trying to get in, the off cuff remarks are a breath of fresh air, but he's president now. The off cuff stuff can wait for when he runs of reelection and has his rallies, he needs to be a president for every American right now. He may have a right wing base, but he needs to realize how important and critical of a position he is in at this moment. The country is falling apart and needs someone strong to keep that from happening.
>>
File: 1498951480769.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498951480769.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>138363622
All of the attacks have been happening in England France and Spain faggot.

He's kept out the invading shit birds and did his job 1,000 better than hillary would have.

If we elected hillary it would have been 6 months or rapes, stabbings, and trucks running over people in the US.

That's exactly why we are going to re elect him next cycle.

Also guess what faggot. Everyone's retirement here depends on the performance of the stock market, which has been soaring since he took office. All of the fag lords in california who have their retirements under calpers will end up having more money and benefits because of him.
>>
File: 1456042981219.gif (1MB, 294x350px) Image search: [Google]
1456042981219.gif
1MB, 294x350px
>>138363622

you have a problem with president Donald "Heal Me, Heel You" Trump or something?
>>
this whole board needs some heeling
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.