[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you deserve it more then they do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

File: Turkey-syrian-refugees-ku-014.jpg (805KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey-syrian-refugees-ku-014.jpg
805KB, 2560x1536px
You were randomly born in a great country, why do you deserve to have a good life more than the refugees do?
>>
>>138360475
I actually advocate that people don't deserve shit and the government needs to stop providing for them.
>>
Go home, Rawls.
>>
Because I only consider my own people my responsibility and will let foreigners scratch at the walls trying to get in.
>>
No one deserves what they're born into.

But inporting people from shitty 3rd world countries is not going to improve things for anyone. The host nations will suffer, and the shithole countries will continue to be shitholes.
>>
>>138360475
Because their Islamic and africanized culture is responsible for their shitty situation.

Blame colonialism all you want but other places that were also colonized are doing much better.
>>
File: BoatFullOfDeath.webm (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
BoatFullOfDeath.webm
1MB, 1024x576px
Don't worry they are coming to your shores by the boat load as we speak.
>>
>>138360475
>You were randomly born in a great country
Thank you for making me laugh, Manolo.
>>
>>138360798
Maybe we should gentrify the poorer countries?
>>
>>138360475
We randomly created civilization, too.
>>
>>138360475
I deserve because of the labors and sufferings of my parents, and grandparents, and grandgrand... You got it.
>>
>>138360475
They would have been randomly born into a great country too if their parents entire culture wasn't ass-backwards, don't bring that shit over here.
>>
>>138360636
Fpbp sage
>>
>>138360475
Just because birth was random from your perspective does not mean it was random from the perspective of your surrounding system.

Also 'deserve' implies there is something like a heavenly justice. There isn't. Just people too stupid to plan ahead and everyone who isn't black/brown.
>>
We've inherited societies that work. We're responsible for their maintenance, whether we like it or not. Fucking with Germany does not make Eritrea better. Everyone leaving Eritrea does not make Eritrea better either. Look at Ireland for example. Everyone just left after the Famine and it was a complete unmitigated disaster (except that New York got a nice cathedral out of it). Ireland was an economic wasteland for about the following 150 years. We should be running around shouting "DON'T BE LIKE PRE-1990 IRELAND"
>>
>>138360475

Because my father invested the human capital to make my country prosperous, as his his father, and his father, and his father, and his father and so on till you get to Germany.
>>
>>138360475
You are not randomly born, you do not have the same chance to be born in other countries, that's not how birth works, you are a sperm cell from your farther and an egg from your mother. You don't just play the lottery and get lucky by being born in the west.
>>
>>138360475
I don't. Do we deserve to exist? What is this existence anyway? Where did our stream of consciousness come from?
Immigration reform is long overdue BUT there are good people that deserve a shot at a better life. It's the people that squawk about how unfair everything is instead of spending that time/energy improving their situation that piss me off. People are literally dying to get where you are, to have the same opportunities you do and yet you do meth head things on the block.
>>
File: IMG_6674.jpg (14KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6674.jpg
14KB, 103x125px
>>138360475

Lmao, no
>>
>>138360475
>implying randomality and not divine providence
>>
>>138360475
They have each other. Would trade positions in a heartbeat
>>
>>138362452
wtf is that flag....fucking kill yourself that flag is just making me want to bully you so hard right now
>>
than. i deserve it more than.

you on the other hand deserve NOTHING!
>>
>>138360475
I don't deserve anything. But this is the way it works: my ancestors worked hard to build their nation for their children, and they want the fruits of that hard work secured for their children. Then their children grow up and work hard for the nation and want the fruits of their labor secured for their children, and so on. I come from a line of people who have contributed to the USA, and I will do the same for my children. I don't want this just being gifted to someone else.
>>
>>138362682
Fuck off lea.. wait
>>
>>138360475
Inheritance bitch
>>
>>138360475
Do you really deserve to live in your parents house?

It's your right fuckwad. Fuck off with your communism
>>
File: deservenothin.jpg (75KB, 708x535px) Image search: [Google]
deservenothin.jpg
75KB, 708x535px
>>138360475
>>
>>138360475
Because God made it the case. Now kill yourself kike
>>
>>138360475
Who said anything about deserving? I want my grandchildren to have a nice life. That's not compatible with everyone in the third world having a nice life.
>>
>>138360475
Randomly? How so? I'm a product of my genes, nothing more. I wouldn't be myself if I were not the exact present combination of genes. "Randomness" assumes we have souls that are randomly placed in bodies, which is a religious belief.
>>
>>138362682
So is yours but I keep my reserve for the sake of saging this shit thread.
>>
>>138360475
Being white.
>>
>>138363224
what the fuck did you say to me bitch
>>
>>138360475
>>138362814
Also their countries suck because of them. They live in utter poverty and don't even stop having kids. They don't even use the pullout method if they don't have access to condoms: I haven't used a condom with my girl in 7 years and I still don't have a baby - just by pulling out. These people keep fucking and fucking and they have no food and they like sharia and slumming it all day drinking coffee and smoking hash. And they don't take their corrupt politicians to task. In fact when any of them get any power, they just do corrupt shut themselves
>>
>>138363302
go eat some timmy's poutine at a hockey game ya moose fuckin' red-skin
>>
>>138360475
BECAUSE WE EARN IT, WE WORK, PAY TAXES, RESPECT THE LAW AND CARE ABOUT OUR OWN COUNTRY.
>>
>>138360475
the destruction of the 1st world nations by the 3rd immigrants isnt acceptable for any one living in the 1st world nations if they are being honest

paid protesters and idiots who just want unions to have more support will lie their asses off but they dont want those people taking jobs from their kids
>>
File: Return of Squidbeard.jpg (34KB, 273x282px) Image search: [Google]
Return of Squidbeard.jpg
34KB, 273x282px
>>138360475
They are actively trying to make everyone's life worse, I do it involuntarily.
>>
>>138360475
nobody deserves anything
wtih that out of the way
play the hand that was given to you
otherwise we would have diferent rules for society
also poker would be renamed patriarchy handouts and everyone gets the same cards and everyone loses
>>
Because I firmly believe in and maintain the values that built this goddamn country.
I'm not just looking for free shit and a blank slate to infest with Sharia and the reasons they left their shithole with.
>>
File: Reaction.jpg (28KB, 273x282px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction.jpg
28KB, 273x282px
>>138362682
Bolivia is chill man, why do leafs always attack the few good countries out there?
>>
>>138360475

It wasn't random, my ancestors toiled and shed blood and tears to give me, their legacy, a great country to live in. I deserve it because it's my inheritance.

Why do these third worlders deserve it?
>>
>>138360475
No one "deserves" anything. We have it and want to keep it.
>>
>>138361356
Nah let's just keep stealing their best and brightest instead
>>
>>138361356
We were busy doing so, but the jew cucked burgers made us give up our colonies after WW2.
>>
>>138361604
> my grandpa swung from tree to tree just like my great-grandpa
>>
File: 1215526971189.jpg (77KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1215526971189.jpg
77KB, 350x350px
>>138360475
>randomly born in a great country
>randomly
My ancestors built the country int the great nation it is today. not my problem theirs built a pile of shit.
>>
>>138363785
do u know how shitty triband african flag is?
>>
>>138360475
There is nothing random about settling a new, untamed land and colonizing it, and there is nothing random about building a world superpower from absolutely nothing but the grit and resolve of those settlers.

"Deserving doesn't" come into play here. I wasn't born by accident, nor were my parents and their parents. Maybe the white man has more because white people are just better.
>>
Because they should be fixing their own shithole countries not coming to civilized nations and reverting them to third world shitholes
>>
>>138360475
>randomly born
no, my parents and their ancestors and relatives crated the country where I was born, an extension of their line

these mudslime faggots lands are shit because they are shit
>>
File: 1416926705044.jpg (5KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416926705044.jpg
5KB, 244x250px
>>138360475
>great country
>euromexico
>>
>>138360475
Yes! Let's ship everyone in aftrica and the middle east into Europe! But what will we do with all the empty land?
>>
>>138360475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg
>>
You look after #1. Everyone else comes second.
>>
>>138360475
because my ancestors built it especially for me, they also said no nogs alowed
>>
>>138360475
my ancestors made this land for me.

They can make their own way, just as my fore-bearers did.
>>
>>138360475
I don't deserve anything more than anybody, I was born into the west and live a decent life simple as that. It doesn't mean "refugees" *cough* economic migrants *cough* are entitled to anything. Too bad so sad. You want to help them? Then go where they live and do it there.
>>
File: culture.jpg (69KB, 560x650px) Image search: [Google]
culture.jpg
69KB, 560x650px
>>138360475
culture is downstream from race
>>
>>138360475
you just answered your own question bucko
>>
>>138360475
why is it so difficult to play the hand you are dealt?
>>
>>138360677
underrated
>>
>>138361771
This. And allowing their ACTUAL doctors and engineers to come here fucks the poor countries even more.
Immigration for skills shortages only. Half of immigration to be time limited. No muslim immigration full stop.
>>
>>138360475
Because property rights, including the disposition of property upon one's death. For hundreds of years, my ancestors (who mostly worked dangerous jobs and manual labor) worked hard and passed some of their wealth on to their heirs. When everybody does this, the entire country becomes great. It's not random, it's the result of behaviors.

Now, tell me why I should give any of that to strangers who in no way contributed to my family's long struggle up from the dirt or my country's greatness? Because there's a civil war in their country? Big deal, we had a civil war too.
>>
>>138363822
This. This should be a giant poster meme that I can put in my window
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (165KB, 600x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
165KB, 600x670px
>>138360475
>You were randomly born in a great country,
> Great people make great countries.
Niggers create shit and turn everything they touch into shit.
>>
>>138360475
deserve has nothing to do with it you brainwashed idiot
>>
>randomly

But that's wrong, you fucking retard. I wasn't randomly doled out to my parents. Their genetics created me as their parents created them. When I was born the chances of me being Indian or Chinese or Bumfuckistani were 0%. Fuck you and fuck your 'random'.
>>
>>138360475
False, I am a product of this country. "I" couldn't have existed in any other way than this.
>>
File: IMG_7343.jpg (206KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7343.jpg
206KB, 1000x963px
They don't deserve anything. I don't deserve anything. The difference is that I already have things and they do not. Those in power or a better position will never relinquish it. At the end of the day SOMEONE has to have money, food, water, resources etc, so why not you or your family? Its silly to give up things to help others who will just tear you apart. We can all pretend life is a picnic, but its a brutal struggle of survival. Kill or be killed.
>>
you don't get what you deserve, you get whatever life gives you
>>
File: 1502175615344.jpg (34KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
1502175615344.jpg
34KB, 567x565px
>>138360475
Nothing deserves life.
Every stupid second your useless faggot body continues to breathe, it does so because life is being siphoned from elsewhere. Right now you probably have a refrigerator full of bulky carcass parts. That refrigerator is probably powered by (and partly made of) a slurry of animals and plants that died millions of years ago. (You) as an individual can only access and utilize that oil as a consequence of thousands of years of warfare, slavery and so on to fulfill the geographic and technological prerequisites. In the olden days people understood the value of life better. They were used to slaughtering animals firsthand. They fought in wars with real consequences, where dying in battle meant your family would be raped and put on spikes. People understood that life isn't just 'given' to you. It has to be taken from others, by force, constantly. The alternative is ceasing to exist.

That's why I don't care about refugees. I'd push their stupid fucking kids into my coal heater to keep the house toasty this winter, if I had to.
>>
File: immigrantjobs.jpg (31KB, 531x470px) Image search: [Google]
immigrantjobs.jpg
31KB, 531x470px
>>138368582
Some fucking idiots actually believe this.
>>
>>138360475

>generation after generation of my family have paid tax and fought in wars for this country
>need to provide for a family of people who have done nothing but ruin their country

Entitled fucks deserve nothing, there's british people sleeping rough in the streets and these entitled fucks expect free housing immediately. That's not even touching on the benefit system, these "refugees" get treated considerably better.
>>
>>138370254
Who believes that?
Not wanting your wages depressed or your low skill job to be taken is not saying you could be a doc. Nice strawman, eurofag.
>>
File: 1464812864132.png (788KB, 999x618px) Image search: [Google]
1464812864132.png
788KB, 999x618px
>>138360475

I wasn't born randomly. I was my Parents Choice, you fucking subhuman Sangrianigger.
>>
>>138360475
My people (German and Italian settlers) made the Southern part of Brazil into what it is today (wealthiest part and the only self sufficient region) with zero assistance from the government that brought them here.
Niggers and brown people have no respect for that and only want the gibs
>>
>>138360475
que te follen follamoros
>>
>>138360475
You were not randomly born in country, your ancestors built it for you and gave birth to you.
>>
Because I'm from here and they're not
They don't like it they can fix their own shithole
>>
I don't.

But they smell bad, so I don't want that.

That's what's actually behind my dislike for minorities. They smell bad, and their non-white skin looks dirty to me.

I might not have any ideology, but I also don't lie, and I don't hide what I think or try to camouflage it either, or pretend that I think something completely different just so I can push the opposite point of view without challenge.

They fucking stink, fuck them. I don't care about anything beyond that, there's nothing to unpack.
>>
>>138360475
Because parents want better lives for their own children. That is the basis of human advancements. I am not working hard to feed some niggers from a distant world.
>>
>>138360475
Actually my birth wasn't random. My parents made the conscious decision to have a baby.
>>
>Win the lottery
>Why do I deserve the reward but the losers don't?
>>
>>138371086
Ding ding ding
>>
>>138360475
You answered your own question, I was born here.
>>
The maybe 30% of people who are legitimately fleeing war and only want a peaceful life in a developed country? Sure.

Uncontrolled mass immigration for anyone, including those who have no interest in helping the country but only wish to kill its people? I'm not ok with.

People who have been proven and confessed to leaving the country to fight for ISIS and now want to come back? The stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
>>
>>138371827
Don't use that argument
A lot of shitskins were born in Europe (the UK too) in the last decades.
>>
File: EuropeStopImmigratinoSurvey.jpg (53KB, 1162x532px) Image search: [Google]
EuropeStopImmigratinoSurvey.jpg
53KB, 1162x532px
>>138360475
No, I was born here from a long line of superior whites who MADE this country great through their brilliance and hard work.
Those shitskins made their own country into a nightmare through their inferiority and stupidity and laziness.
Turn your ENTIRE bank account over to them, along with all your paychecks (welfare in your case) and then I will listen to what you have to say.

sage
>>
>>138363302
Well leafed friendo, have a fuck you.
>>
>>138360475
because my fucking ancestors outcompeted all of these goons, sage
>>
>>138360475

I'd totally vouch for asylum for those willing to contribute to society like the rest of us. Im not asking an uneducated nigger to do vector calculus, Im only asking that he do *anything* he can do, clean after himself, bathe, and not commit crimes.
Sadly, many of them don't do this. They're just used to take or steal from their neighbor who had the unfortunate idea of trying to work himself. They're parasites. When you confront them with the fact that, regardless of who you are and where you were born, you are a Human that needs to be fed, so it is only fair you put in a little work for it. But apparently, even assembling a wooden chair or shitting in a single corner instead of all over the place is too much responsibility for them to handle. How fucking hard is it to pick up your trash and not try to sodomize your neighbors daughter (or son) against their will?

I act civilized. I refrain from doing things to other people that I wouldn't want done to me. They don't understand this though. They just want gibs, like perpetual 3 year old kids. They will chimp out and fight to the death regardless of whether you are able to convince them to chip in.
>>
>>138370300
Not to mention that tax avoidance is a way of life for the brown man.
>>
>>138360475

There's no justice in this world idiot.
Go right ahead if you want to share your apartment with Medieval savages from a Muslim country
>>
>>138360475
I was not 'randomly born' in a first world country, not in the sense of I could have been born anywhere. I the child of my parents, and they and all my ancestors worked hard to create the wealth we inhabit so that it could be passed down to their descendants. In other words, I don't deserve my position from chance, I deserve my position as a matter of respect towards my elders and what they've passed down to me and my people. The people who created and owned the wealth willed it to me and others like me, as was entirely their right to do.

>>138360677
Smarter joke than this board deserves
>>
>>138360475
>randomly
LOL. Culture = race = lineage = not fucking random.

How stupid can you be?
>>
>>138360636
Sneks have been subverted come over to the anCap side and get ready to inherit society as it.collapses.
>>
File: 1496532228146.jpg (97KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1496532228146.jpg
97KB, 750x937px
>>138360475
>why do you deserve to have a good life more than the refugees do?

Because it's mine
>>
>>138360475
the difference between us and them is our code of ethics. they believe rape and murder is fine. we do not
>>
>>138360475
God choose me to subjugate the subhuman slime I am a higher being and that's why i was born in America. When you evolve millions of years from now you might get a chance to live in america too boy hahahaha or you could just get some money and come here fag
>>
File: Marauder_1.jpg (599KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Marauder_1.jpg
599KB, 1600x1067px
My ancestors worked hard to make my country great. My ancestors chose to leave their wartorn shithole country (Germany) and come to Canada AFTER the war ended (they spent 10 years helping to rebuild it, but decided they'd rather not wait around for WWIII to start).

People in Syria chose their government. They allowed a dictator to rule them. Same as the Germans in 1933. You reap what you sow.

SORT YOURSELVES OUT, SYRIANS.
>>
How many jihads this week espana??
>>
>>138360475
Because you have to secure a future for yourself before helping others secure theirs.
>>
>>138360475
Why do I have to live in this shitty apartment when the Queen lives in a palace?
>>
>>138360475
A great country isn't randomly built nor is a shithole randomly created. See gentrification as a perfect example. People make great or shitty environments or countries.
>>
It is actually quite funny that predominately atheist leftists claim that people are randomly born somewhere. They aren't, not in the slightest.
It is just leftist propaganda to shame us into abandoning what our parents and ancestors have built.
>>
Because unfortunatly they wont denounce their religion which has been destroying their countries since its founding! Sad but true!
>>
>>138360475
Because i was randomly born here
It's not my fault fate is what it is
I care about my people alone, as any non woman should do
>>
>>138360475
I didn't deserve it, but my grandfather worked his ass off to provide it. What have their grandfathers done for them to deserve it?
>>
File: riot.jpg (14KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
riot.jpg
14KB, 236x353px
>>138374228

Precisely.

But the left is hellbent on labeling those with better circumstances as some innate bogeyman for the third world.

>>138374162

They argue that your future has already been secured and that your privilege(s) are a form of self-perpetuating dominance (power) over those with a lesser state of being.

They cannot stand the idea of personal responsibility. They want everyone to be poor and miserable rather than 50% of the world being poor and miserable.

BLOODY POSTMODERNISTS.
>>
File: ToPostIRL1.jpg (194KB, 650x813px) Image search: [Google]
ToPostIRL1.jpg
194KB, 650x813px
>>138360475
pic related
>>
Because I keep it great by not letting the brown horde in.
>>
>>138375079

Finland please, we're all in the same boat right now, as far as the brown problem goes. You know as well as I do that there are factions in your country that are currently destroying it by importing niggers.

>>138374933

Except that's completely different, because instead of bringing horrible draconian ideas and stone-age religions, we brought literal fucking magic to them. Even the dumbest immigrant cabin-boy in 1590 was smarter than a native. Literally stone-age civilization.
>>
>>138360475
My parents and grandparents worked hard to provide themselves and deserve to bloody well give it to their children.
>>
>>138360475
No one's stopping them from building up their own countries.
I don't want third world apes oin my coutry.
If they can't maintain their own shit hole I don't want them here.
Also, you're a fucking Spaniard.
Those apes ruled you for almost a thousand years and you're going back to submission.
Fucking die in a truck attack.
Go to a mosque and just end yourself.
You deserve to live in western civilization even less than the mongrel hoards.
>>
File: 0ce.png (112KB, 368x254px) Image search: [Google]
0ce.png
112KB, 368x254px
I don't rape other country's women.
>>
>>138360475
>Why do you deserve it more then they do?

Deserve what?

What I worked for?
>>
>>138374191
WTF?!?!? PEOPLE SHOULD BE BENEFICIARIES TO THe HARDWORK OF THEIR ANCESTORS INSTEAD OF REDISTRIBUTING ALL WEALTH UPON DEATH THUS MAKING A PRODUCTIVE LIFE VIRTUALLY MEANINGLESS?!?!?!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
well,I don't know mister 1 post by this ID that will surely get 240+ replies.
>>
>>138360475

Our grandparents and parents made the country what it is and handed it over to us. It wasn't given, success didn't magically fall from the sky, it was earned and gifted. It is our heritage.
>>
>>138370254
It's not a belief if it can be quantifiably measured, studied, cataloged and put up for examination.
>"How do we solve this programming issue x?"
>"as a white guy blah blah blah."
>"ok. mobixnoodie'alqan, do you have any Somalian ideas?"
>"suck cows rectum."
>"fantastic, you're truly indispensable."
I have yet to read, hear or see anything that explains how diversity is an improvement.
>>
>>138376623
>amerilard
>possessing the ability to detect sarcasm

Pick only one capsbro.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.