[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you become racist pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 27

File: 123975.png (525KB, 570x796px) Image search: [Google]
123975.png
525KB, 570x796px
How did you become racist pol?
>Me, Chinese immigrant, moved to the US of A around the age of 3.
>Most of my childhood grew up in the hood while my parents pushed me and my sister through school, and worked horrid hours to provide for us
>Every day have to worry about a nog breaking into our store or worse our apartment
>Get robbed several times, once at gun point. Was horrified, i was about 8 and i watched my dad get a gun pointed to his head.
>Every nog i've ever met was racist as fuck towards me, would call me chink etc etc. It wasn't even banter they would generally beat the shit out of me because i was Chinese.
>Every nog i've ever met was always a thief or trying to do shady shit.

Fast forward

>Be 13. Move into a white town after my parents spent years of hard work saving up for a nice place.
>Everyone is nice. Realize that whites generally don't care about race and were always nice and trust worthy.
>Instantly make nonasian friends and begin to be happy for once.
>Whites never try to steal from me or break my shit.

Am 22 now, in college. There is a reason that black people are looked as shady and lazy, it's because they are. I grew up in literal hell, and all the niggers just don't care. They like the chaos it seems. I never want to live around niggers again, honestly it makes me sick thinking about going back there.
This also blows the "Tha system got me down! Tha waite man opressin us!" meme. My parents had nothing when they came here, less than the nogs and were able to work hard and prevail.

Niggers just like to nig i guess. Share your stories.
>>
You have to go back!
>>
File: O1NAydV.png (229KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
O1NAydV.png
229KB, 500x415px
>>138350073
Came legally. Parents aren't spics, we do things legally and offer an actual service back the community. Pay taxes etc etc.
>>
>>138350073
Most importantly, parents aren't dems. Voted Trump.
>>
>>138350518
It was just banter. I have nothing against asians.
>>
Public school from K-5, many encounters with savage black kids. The one and only black girl in my 3rd grade class was a total savage, just out of control. Would jump from chairs and our cubbies and spit at kids, think she had a crush on me so she singled me out for abuse in the way that girls who like boys hit them for attention. Shit like that. Total savages, many such cases, sad!
>>
>>138349832
Spent two months working in London a year or so back. It's gone, it looks like some african city. I fucking hate them for taking over my country. Niggers are like a virus, they infect everything they touch.
>>
>>138350739
Experienced that all through school since i wen't to Detroit schools.. Literal fucking hell. Considered suicide.
>>
>>138351191
They didnt take over your country anon, your government invited them in. Blame the government not the gibs me dats looking for gibs.

If I had a gun with 2 bullets and my enemy and a traitor in front of me, I would shoot the traitor twice.
>>
I'm a little racist toward chinks due to my experience at UC San Diego. They tried to steal my work and ideas in engineering program. I nearly got expelled from school by asking the engineering dept to stop letting Chinks into secured location where we stored the prototypes.
>>
>>138349832
This is what I thought of when Obama did that tweet "People aren't born with hate. It is learned behavior, and they can learn to love, blah blah blah"

LIke no shit nigga, I wasn't born racist. I slowly turned "racist" over the years, as I plainly saw things before me. I prefer the company of whites, sue me. Guess Im a nazi
>>
>>138349832
Idk when I took the actual step over the fence but the first time I thought "wow what a fucking nigger" was in grade 7.
>me and nigger were riding bus to school
>first ones picked up so its just me and him
>nigger talks shit and i tell him to leave me alone
>nigger suddenly attacks me on school bus
>pulls hoodie over my head during fight like a true nigger
>bus driver sends us to office when we get to school
>im suspended because nigger said i was being "racist"
>he gets absolutely no punishments for attacking me
>>
>>138351781
My parents were always christian and taught me and my sister not to steal etc etc. Sorry about your bad experience anon.

At least we are better than niggers! Also to be fair, we weren't from mainland.
>>
>>138352788
Chinks are ok in my books, you either stick to your own or assimilate, but you dont bother anyone.
>>
>>138352397
That reminds me of a story in 6th grade.
>mom buys me a basketball, with some sort of graphics on it
>take it to school and play with it with friends
>accidently leave it out at recess one day
>lose it for a few days/week
>next week
>see 5th grade nog playing with my ball
>go tell him it is my ball
> argue
>take my ball back, go back into class after lunch recess
>called to prinicpal office, nog is there
>tell him everything that happened
>principal sides with nog, gives nog the ball
>cry, because I am so upset that I am telling the truth and not being believed
>go home, tell mom
>next day mom talks to principal, confirms she recently bought me the basketball
>called to office again
>principal offers to give me different basketball, I refuse because its not mine
>calls nog in, offers to give him different basketball, gladly accepts
>get my dumb basketball with graphics on it back

Kind of stupid I know. But it opened my eyes to nog's having no conscience and stealing and stuff. Noone else stole my ball. I never had other problems like this. BTW I live in Utah, and where I live there is only handful of blacks. Token nog's basically.
>>
File: 1490556030693.jpg (27KB, 441x463px) Image search: [Google]
1490556030693.jpg
27KB, 441x463px
>>138352397
Happened to me multiple times. Would get the shit kicked out of me obviously, bloody and everything but the nogs would always say "But he wuz bing rasis yall! He dezerv it!"

They would get detention while i got 2 days off of school and an ass kicking from my dad since he couldn't understand why i always got in fights.

The staff was mainly white and always took the nog's side, and i don't blame him. If he didn't there would be out rage and "THE SKOOL IS RASIS YALL!".
>>
File: 1502581681244.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1502581681244.png
11KB, 420x420px
>how did you become racist /pol/?

I lived in Southern California for 28 years.
>>
I was doing ok then the definition of the word changed
>>
>>138349832

I never understood why people hated Trump so much. Then Bernie sold out to the more corrupt woman in politics and I realized that common sense hold no place in the liberal party. Then I noticed all the brainwashing in the media.
>>
>>138349832
/pol/ isn't racist on the whole. I believe it is full of people sick tired of political correctness stifling the reality. It is an outlet for humor, black humor, and the whole thing is self-deprecating unlike other /pol/ that are just virtue signalling echo chambers. It may seem racist on the surface but I bet most pols have friends/work colleagues from different ethnic backgrounds. To me it isn't about race but about fairness, fairness that everyone and everything should be open to scrutiny regardless how painful that may seem to some.
>>
>>138352941
Usually we are okay too i think. My parents learned English to a pretty decent degree though owning multiple shops and such. Mostly through exposure but they still make grammatically mistakes like "2 cent" instead of "2 cents".

It's weird, my mom can read English novels but she still makes mistakes while speaking.

I forgot most of my chinese and sadly picked up some bad English habits from my parents broken english. I occasionally make the same mistakes they do when speaking since i didn't have many friends as a child. Didn't want to befriend people who stole from me and threatened to kill me.
>>
>>138353464
I judge each and every person individually, for their own character and worth. But I also recognize that groups of people are not always the same. Racial crime statistics, and IQ distributions, etc. Everyone should be like this IMHO
>>
>first grade
>in line for lunch
>digging in pocket for lunch money and pull out dollar and change
>dime falls to floor
>nigger named octavius price drops like a jew on meth for dime
>tell nigger you stole my dime
>"nuh-did-unt"
>tell nigger i saw you pick it up
>"nuh-uhh"
>go into debt to lunch lady for a week
>school calls parents over debt
>cry to parents because I owed 35 cents
>feel terrible because i kept it a secret

Two lessons that day, niggers have no conscious and going into debt is a nigger thing.

Fastidious fiscal conservative now.
>>
I don't know, whenever the age I realized they blamed all of their shortcomings on white people.
>>
>>138349832
I live in the Deep South and have a working set of eyes and ears.
>>
>>138354016
I live near Detroit and Dearborn, so I get to see it all basically.

Seeing Detroit will make you change your thoughts on blacks and democrats pretty quickly.

Dearborn feels like a city in a different country at this point.
>>
Went to grade school that was majority black

Even in 4th/5th grade, at least 90% of the black children couldn't read, or could barely read. I was reading and doing multiplication in kindergarten.

Town went from majority black to majority hispanic. I've just seen too much of their shit, I know white people and asians don't act like this, and I've had the internet prove what I already somewhat knew.
>>
>>138349832
This really should be african american, nigger, negro, property.
>>
File: Inbred Approved.png (540KB, 881x686px) Image search: [Google]
Inbred Approved.png
540KB, 881x686px
>Be me
>Had two black dorm mates
>Super chilled
>Was a major improvement from the Asian autist who played Runescape all day long and sounded like he was gagging to death every time he brushed his teeth.
>>
File: Itsallsotiresome.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
Itsallsotiresome.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>138354313
Yup. That is where my parents and i lived. So glad i got out of that hell hole. Lived in Northern Michigan afterwards in a small town. I'm not there anymore going to college, but my god white people are so nice to live around.

Especially in small towns, no one fucks with you.
>>
File: jew.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>138354540
>Flag
Checks out, we get it. Commies like nigger cock.
>>
File: 1499965341586.jpg (59KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1499965341586.jpg
59KB, 750x734px
>>138349832
I see Asians as natural allies, they're educated, intelligent(a lot of times more than whites) and hardworking basically the best type of migrants.In terms of aesthetics they're the second better looking race after whites and even though I don't support race-mixing Asians and whites should be the only legal form of race-mixing.
>>
>>138349832

I went to a middle school infested with niggers.
>>
>>138349832
I grew up in Memphis.
>>
can I contribute if I didn't become racist?

I once had a black guy punch me in the fact when I was young, because I told the teacher on him.

Another time, a black guy started a fight with me over some bullshit.

To this day, I'm not racist, nor will I ever be. Because I realize everyone is an individual and that we should be treated on individual actions, rather than an entire race.
>>
>>138349832
>Chinese immigrant

We're already full with you chinks, especially on the west coast. No one cares about your blog you asian insect.
>>
>>138354541
Did you live downriver or near a place like Troy? So many Asians live in Troy and Novi.

I don't mind downriver since it's mostly just hardworking people trying to make a living.
>>
>>138354790
You win the thread wow
>>
>>138349832
When are you going to seize control of the western world, end this tyranny, and introduce worldwide meritocray?
>>
File: 1502559948339.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502559948339.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>138354790
Living in denial.
If you've grew up in a situation like mine, it's only natural for the brain to realize "Hey, nogs kinda suck and like to do bad shit to me and my family". The brain will automatically start to resent them.
>>
How did I become racist?
>born white in the South
>grew up around blacks
>lived in the south side of town (the black part)
>raised my whole life to not be racist, treat everyone equal, etc.
>judge people based on their actions
>get robbed, get harassed, listen to neighbors shooting guns, watch them exploit welfare, play the victim, generally act stupid

Here I am. I don't judge blacks because they're black but by their actions, and I hate them just as much if not more than if I just judged them for being black.
>>
>>138354790
Warrior gene. Google it. 36% of niggers has it. only about 1% of whites do. Figure the rest. Are you trying to deny genebiology?
>>
>>138355176
Nope. lived closer to 8 mile but on the nog side (You know what i am talking about, there is a visible line between the nigger side of 8 mile and the somewhat civilized side)

Family moved to Royal Oak then the UP.
>>
File: 1498800305002.png (885KB, 698x740px) Image search: [Google]
1498800305002.png
885KB, 698x740px
>>138354790
I treat everyone as individuals but if you ask me if I want to live in a majority black area or a majority white area I'll definitely choose the latter
>>
>>138355341
>people believe this
You didn't do well in science at school did you?
>>
>>138351690
>not shooting both of them
>if you kill your enemies, they win.
>flag
>>
>>138349832
Refugee crisis was my breaking point
>war in Siria
>get told that refugee women and children are fleeing and coming here
>oh well, war sucks
>town gets flooded with "refugees"
>all black and Bangladeshi guys of my age. Not one Syrian, not one woman not one kids
>all of them are given nice clothes including hats and sunglasses, smartphones and cigarettes plus some pocket money

>all are still begging around train station and supermarket
>bikes start disappearing and break in start to happen
>my safe, 100% Italian town in which I grew up became a shithole in just 5 years
I want to gas anyone with excessive melanin. Every last one of them
>>
>>138355471
After I submitted that I realized it was dumb because your OP said you lived in the ghetto kek

Oh yeah the 8 mile divide is an interesting sight to say the least. I have family in the UP (west of Marquette) and I love it up there. Problem is I couldn't find a job up there, but maybe some day. The wilderness, tranquility and people are definitely worth living up there.
>>
>>138355471
Been to UP a few times. Seems like the antithesis of Detroit. Have considered moving their myself. Glad you made it out.
>>
>>138349832
>had every bike and bike lock I ever owned as a kid stolen.
>could watch 40 person gang brawls to the death from my dining room window.
>neighbors of color were robbed weekly via home invasion
>was assaulted as part of a gang initiation on my way home from school
>had handgun pointed at me in backyard just for the gangbangers lulz
>bullied relentlessly in school that I was a minority in
>>
>>138352788
That actually explains a lot. You're from Taiwan or HK. Those are DECENT Chinese. Chinese from the mainland can be... ROUGH.
>>
>>138349832
I've had plenty of good interractions with niggers, but I've seen plenty enough evidence to conclude we are mutually better off in our own spaces.
>>
>>138355523
The meaning of the quote went over your head anon.
>inb4 leaf
Is that really the only insult youbhave against mighty Canada? Our flag? Repeat 1812 now.
>>
>>138349832
is this data mining thread to prevent people from becoming a (((racist)))?
>>
check flag
>>
>>138355683
>>138355680
UP is fucking amazing. Love it up there. Parents closed down most of their shops and just have a small one. Really cozy, they live in a tiny house but it's super super cozy.

I am at college right now (Still in Michigan) but when i go back for Christmas i sure as hell wanna take some pictures. The snow is really nice up there too when it snows.
>>
>>138349832
You know...this is the kind of shit that makes me proud I hold the opinions that I do. Because it once again proves them to be the ultimate truth.
Thanks based chinaman. Hopefully you aren't communist otherwise you're alright with me.

Anyway I became racist on 2014 I believe. When the whole shit started going down with the Muslims and all. I haven't seen a single black person doing bad shit (cause we dont have too many niggers in greece) but I see a lot of videos from the states that anger me. What I always had a bias against though is muzzie fuckers. I will never forgive how they almost genocided us into oblivion nor will I forgive the loss of Constantinople.
>>
>>138356445
Is it really as bad as they say? Jesus i thought my situation was hell.
>>
File: 1487111106704.gif (2MB, 299x224px) Image search: [Google]
1487111106704.gif
2MB, 299x224px
>>138356265
If the result of the data mining is to collect stories of niggerdom and use that to convince blacks to act less niggerish, then I'm ok with that.
>>
>>138349832
Go back to china!
>>
File: 1503072155025.png (467KB, 531x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503072155025.png
467KB, 531x720px
>>138356579
How is Greece doing? I hear that it's pretty redpilled.
>>
>>138349832
>Be me
>Palestinian, moved to US at age 6
>Live in a shit-part of town
>Always had a secret, unconscious hatred for other races
>Agreed with all of that anti-segregation shit they taught as a child, love is stronger than hate, MLK, etc.

>Become 12 years old
>Start going to 4chan, mainly /s4s/, /r9k/, and /int/
>Quickly, my views change from leftist that hates Hitler with an unconscious hatred for non-whites and jews to uberfuhrer
>All of that mindfuckery happened at age 12-13
>Went into a 4-month gnostic depression where I found the meaning of life and became the Ubermensch
>Now I'm waiting for the world to end
>>
>>138349832
>statistics
>personal experience

That said, I consider myself more of a race realist than a racist. I can accept that blacks as a group are shit while still acknowledging that some black people are cool.
>>
>>138356767
>ubermensch
>flag
Nice try Achmed
>>
I became red pilled on race early on since i group up around a lot of niggers and spics. And they did typical nigger and spic things.

Captcha: GIBBS Avenida
>>
>>138356464
Hopefully you aren't residing in the liberal hell hole of Ann Arbor for school.
>>
>>138349832
>be Californian
>hate ugly people
>hate stupid people
>blacks are ugly and stupid and loud
also
>use public bus
also
>Nigger tried to case the joint at my place
Its pretty simple

btw the anti-asian shills here don't come from the west coast
>>
>>138356767
underage if you went on /s4s/ at 12 years old
>>
>>138356943
Well, if i told you i wasn't i'd be lying.
It's okay though, they can't call me buzz words since i'm not white. I generally get called a "Uncle tom" shit like that. I just laugh. The have nothing on me since i'm not white and my parents are immigrants.
>>
>>138349832
>be me
>use public transport
That's it
>>
>>138355521
His numbers are way off but the warrior gene is real

"while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele."

"In humans, an association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found"
>>
>>138349832

crosswalks

whenever I would drive through the city it was always a nigger not using one and almost getting hit

I almost hit so many that I would instinctively hover over the brake pedal when I saw one just standing at the edge of the sidewalk

everyone else in this degenerate city could use one, even the mentally ill homeless

One day while driving through the black area I realized its 10x worse here and just looked at the general decay and shitty condition of everything and my brain put things together: It's the people
>>
>>138356600
>parents couldn't pay for my uni because their promotions were replace with retarded niggers
>studied my ass off in school to try get bursary
>get A's "no sorry this amazing little nig with above average C- is the beacon of the (((rainbow nation))) he gets the scholarship"
>heavy depression, learn a little coding
>use nepotism to get a job that pays $250 a month
>can't get a job in another country because no uni degree

Honestly going to go on "holiday" and never return.
The chore of doing menial illegal labour is better than having to deal with these insufferable kaffirs.
>>
>>138357185
Hopefully you aren't turning into a shithead from going there. All my friends that went there turned into assholes that thought they had superiority over others because they went to Michigan.

I doubt you would turn into that if you're on here
>>
Grew up and went to public school in New York filled with niggers. Then moved to Georgia thinking the blacks I was surrounded with growing up were an unfortunate particular group of delinquents and that these new blacks I would be with would dispel my perception of blacks. But no, they were just as delinquent as the last batch of troublemakers I was with.

It was then I learned that there was nothing wrong with racism.
>>
>>138349832
Pretty funny that your only knowledge of an entire race of people is based on encounters in one small geographic area with serious economic issues.

I guess they actually don't teach you kids anything in college anymore.
>>
>>138357341
I always see them jaywalking with their kids while only being like 100 feet from a traffic signal. It blows my mind why they do that.
>>
>>138350518
You still have to go back. Go be a racist in your country, not mine.
>>
>>138349832
School I went to had a gpa requirement to stay in the school. There were a lot of black kids in the lower grades. Just a few in the higher grades. Like maybe 3 or 4 black kids for the graduating class.
>>
>>138357716
Crime statistics are about the same outside of the US too.
>>
>>138349832
I'm not racist, I just hate poor people.
>>
>>138349832
That's like me assuming that every Chinese person in the world eats fried rice and boneless spare ribs all day because the only Chinese people I've met in my life cook "Chinese food ".
>>
>>138356714
Fuck I wish. I see everyday more and more people becoming nationalist and that warms my heart but god damn it there are those kids that grew up in sheltered communities with well off (not rich,good luck finding a rich Greek nowdays)families that went to art college or some shit and end up fucking commies. It is a real shame because these are actual Greeks with pure blood that have been co-opted by either commie fucks that masquerade as teachers or Albanian "friends" that guilt trip them into hating their own country.
>>
>>138357716
Did you just jump in to say that without reading any of the rest of this thread? There seems to be a pattern emerging with the other stories shared here. The question is: Can you recognize it?
>>
>>138357716
I'm a truck driver and go all over the U.S.
The black people are the same every where you go.
>>
and his parents in that same geographical area with those same economical issues managed to not loot, commit crime and be a detriment on society. really makes u think
>>
>>138351690
And then what? Turn around and let jamal fuck you up the ass.If the choice is shooting a nigger and a traitor you shoot both FFS you newfies need to stay off weed.
>>
>>138349832
Me, I was always a very blunt individual, borderline rude but wasn't aware of it for most of my life.
Being real about race, going wayyyyy before pol, has only gotten me respect from non-whites.
In my experience they find it refreshing that a white person is openly admitting there are differences between groups and we're all fuckin racist and prejudice deep down.
However, since /pol/ I've definitely become opposed to having mixed kids personally, and that's the only real difference in behavior and/or opinion /pol/ has caused me.
>>
>>138355513
may as well be the intersection commissioner, christ
>>
>>138357906
You don't seem to have any understanding of human nature. People are are be people for the most part .
>>
>>138358007
>Did you just jump in to say that without reading any of the rest of this thread?
Yes. I'm on a shit break with limited time, guy.
>>
>>138358013
>I'm a truck driver and go all over the U.S.
>The black people are the same every where you go.
Well, if you only deliver to Wal-Mart s, you're gonna pretty much run in to the same type of people
>>
>>138357716
My whole country is poor and we still don't act like niggers. Sure you'll get a couple of assholes that will take their anger on German tourists by spitting on them but that's it.

Hell our biggest problem is Albanians. Those fuckers are the niggers of our country. Its like they send their worst here. I have only ever encountered a couple of good Albanians and they were half Greek.
>>
>>138357716
Sorry, the nogs in this college too, and some of the nogs in my previous town were the same.

As you can see, others seem to have the same issue. My parents had economic issues, never once were they compelled to rob a store or shoot tyrone just cause "I iz in a gang nigga"
>>
>be in middle school
>hanging out with my neighbor/friend who is two grades higher than me
>we see a local nigger who is in my grade playing at a park with his white cultists
>fill up empty soda cans with sand
>sneak up to the park
>toss them at the nigger, yell out "FUCK YOU NIGGER"
>ride our bikes away
>go to school the next day
>called into office
>nigger is sitting there
>"anon you assaulted him and called him a nigger, a slave, boy, property, and a porch monkey"
>tell her thats bullshit I only called him a nigger
>she gives me a referral
>nigger gets literally 7 of his cultists to bully me after school when I am alone
>for the rest of middle school I decorated my cooks in swastikas, did hitler salutes at lunch, and drew swastikas in peoples yearbooks
>>
>haha yeah i hate blacks t-too!
>can you accept me now mr white overlords?
pathetic
>>
>>138358400
Ok, go to a trailer park and you will whites acting just like inner city minorities.
>>
>>138357837
Lol the US is going to balkanize. There will be a Eurasian west coast even if you keep the midwest white.
>>138357984
I've met multiple Chinese and multiple Blacks. All the Chinese have been cool, all the Blacks have been either annoying or a menace.
>>
>>138358449
You sound like a retard
>>
>>138358201
Not all are equally people.
>>
>>138358377
>literally first hand proof
>oh but you uh...you stock the same places therefore you see the same people

Oh wow,you really are reaching.
>>
File: 1492302548512.jpg (112KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
1492302548512.jpg
112KB, 1023x681px
>>138358201
>People are are be people
I'm beginning to see the root of the issue here. As a nig, you should know most of all that blacks are shit at being part of civilization. Blacks hate blacks almost as much as humans hate blacks.
>>
>>138349832
It happened when I was in high school. The school was about 8% black and 72% white and 20% asian. Every time someone was busted for drugs it was always a nigger.
>>
>>138358658
>>
Literally anecdotal...
>>
File: IMG_0394.gif (4KB, 325x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.gif
4KB, 325x216px
>>138349832
>East Texan
>Also lived in Mississippi for a little, as well as Nebraska (not too many coons there)
>Frequent trips to Lousy-anna.
>I've already seen enough living in the south to know how coons act.
>Ones when I was little, maybe 4th grade I was chased around the play ground by a pack of niglet classmates 'cause they didn't want me to play kickball with them.

>Fast forward to 16
>Buddy says "Nigger" in class, retard coon thinks I said it so he grabs my arm telling me to "take it back"
>We're both sitting down in rolling chairs, I start to heel kick his shin with my boot, finally we bow up to each other but my buddy breaks us up.
>Principle fag says "He had a forming bruise on his shin..."
>I respond with "A forming bruise huh?" And show him my bleeding arm where we had hold of me.
>Gets suspended for 3 days.

>Fast forward to now
>I'm 21 and a Correctional Officer so that should speak for itself.
>Almost got into a fight last night with a few spics, and the night before with a nigger.
>The favoritism at my unit also benefits the black CO's and they get the easy spots on the unit despite being lazy.

>I also pay attention to the world
>Lee Park in C'ville was literally renamed Emancipation Park.
>They replace white history with black history and that makes my blood boil.
>>
>>138349832
>experience dictates how you become

Just like muslims wew
I suggest logic
>>
>>138358449
looooool
>>
>>138349832
Wow. Racist much?
>>
>>138358556
I honestly doubt that. Sure you'll see them saying the word nigger a few times but so far all I've seen from you guys' trailer parks is people who are either poor and down on their luck,or druggies. And we all know that druggies aren't people.
>>
>>138356919
If I was German I would've wrote übermensch and führer
>>
Every black person i have met has either been racist towards me or actively attacked me.
>>
>>138358903
Trailer park people are just dirty. They don't steal loot or shoot eachother. Sure they do drugs, but out of all my white friends living in parks, i've never actually heard of them getting robbed or shot at.
Their parents do meth, but don't kill eachother.
>>
>>138358167
>If the choice is shooting a nigger and a traitor you shoot both FFS

Daily reminder.
>>
>>138358556
Government statistics have already proven that crime rates in poor white areas have far less rate of crime than than poor black areas.
>>
>>138349832
In grade 3 the only black kid in my school decided it was a good idea to hold my face over a boiling kettle.

Fucking apes.
>>
>>138358286
Please do not do that. You can really make yourself a fool here, if you even care
>>
>>138349832
You just described my life except as a white growing up in Miami. People were openly racist to me. I grew up ashamed of being white. I didn't see the light until I moved north towards the suburbs of central FL. Now I am doing everything I can to embrace my whiteness.
>>
>>138358765
No matetr where you go, the US, Sweden, Finland, German, etc, black always have among the highest crime-rates, and every neighbourhood they inhabit turns to shit.
>>
>>138358449
>white cultists
What do you mean by that? Like coal burning nigger fuckers? Or just wiggers.
>>
>>138359181
that's not a source cracker boy
>>
>>138349832
>borderline sociopath
>never accepted the emotional narrative
>always see things in terms of how and why
>hated being constricted by rules
>non-friends (parents, teachers, anyone with authority) wouldn't leave me alone
>play an absolute fuck ton of halo
>tb to the H3 lobbies where we called everyone faggots and niggers and jews
>slowly realize those aren't just stereotypes IRL
>they all try to tread on snek with their gay laws
>become racist and homophobic because I know they degrade and destroy society
>>
I did not hold back my instinctual desire to be racist and to protect my Tribe. Also, working 18 Years in Law Enforcements, eight of those wrangling niggers, spics and, wobs in ghettos.
>>
>>138359170
>what is lining both up side by side.
>what is shooting both at the same time.
>what is killing two birds with one stone.
>>
File: prison-riot-980x600.jpg (149KB, 980x600px) Image search: [Google]
prison-riot-980x600.jpg
149KB, 980x600px
>>138358767

How many nigger inmates have you killed in prison riots?
>>
>>138349832
I didn't, I'm just here for memes
>>
>>138354016
This, desu. That and having an extended stay in jail or prison. And I know most people say, "well you're judging them by the worst portion." But you have to understand that whites and even Mexicans don't act that way in jail (constantly stealing, packing together like fucking hyenas, punching white guys in their sleep). If you really want to see a microcosm of race relations, visit jail sometime.
>>
>>138359540
>>138359562
>cuck flags
>>
>>138349832
You aren't racist OP only whites can be racist. You've internalized the racism against you from whites and then externalized it against afrikang amerikangz.
>>
>>138358449
lies
>>
Working as a cashier
>>
File: IMG_4015.png (464KB, 409x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4015.png
464KB, 409x444px
>>138354790
I grew up in the south, so I've had my fair share of dealing with these apes.

There was this one nigger in particular that gave me a lot of problems growing up. Always trying to start fights, stealing from people, trying to get others in trouble for shit that never happened, and just general nog shit. There was one time in 6th grade where I was playing tetherball with a friend and he tried to interrupt our game, so i called him a nigger and told him to fuck off. He didn't even try to fight me, but instead just started chimping out and got up in my face spewing ebonics or some shit.

Also, I saw that same nigger getting shoved into the back of a cop car in 9th grade for bringing crack to school.

Karma is a bitch.
>>
>>138359855
Says japan
>>
>>138349832
Good man. You're why Asians are our "model minority". Not all blacks are evil, but certainly the great majority are. And I agree with you that they are rightfully property as well.
>>
>>138359792
Can confirm. I'm a CO. All though beaners pack together too
>>
>be 10
>playing rousing game of soccer at recess with fellow peers
>nigger walks and ask to play
>we put him on the other team
>after about 2 minutes get bored
>get passed ball and just starts dribbling away on his own completely opposite of the field or anyone else
>I chase him down, steal ball away with my superior soccer skills
>Turning to bring ball back to field
>Nigger kicks me in shin with steel toed boots as hard as his little nigger legs allow him
>Go to prinicipal
>"Dem didnt want me to play cuz i black, it was axeident i din mean to kick him"
>Principal believes him, says it was all just an accident
>now we cant play soccer at recess because we are too racist

Sometime when I'm in bed I'll remember this experience and it just makes my blood boil. I live in a very wealthy white area, but of course my state makes us bus out spics and nigs from over 15+ miles so we can hit some sorta poverty or diversity quota or something.
>>
Also, I forgot to add that you're just a fucking cuck, too. >>138354790
>>
>>138359901
>be USSR
>relocate entire Ethnicities
>have internal passports
>prevent kgb members from race mixing (source: yuri bezmenov)
>>
Being blonde and green eyed, born and raised in a capital in South Brazil.
My state is 85% white, but the capital is nearly half brown/black.
I was around 9 when I started noticing we are not the same.
>>
ITT: Beta cucks that got bullied in the first place

>getting shit on by a nignog and not beating the crap out of them

my fucking sides.
>>
>>138360371
Do you guys ever stuff the Northern Spics in with the Southern Spics? It is entertaining to watch to say the least.
>>
>>138354790
sure nigger individuals just tend to be more violent
>>
>>138349832
>I never want to live around niggers again

Same here. I live in one of those cities. I haven't been through as much as you have but I ride public transport every day and walk so I come across a lot of them. Thankfully I've never been robbed but every person who's ever asked me for "a dolla" or "50 cent" has always been a black person.

Wish they could just be good people like 3 generation Asians.
>>
>>138360630
They all seem rather chill with each other and my unit is boring so nothing ever happenes.

Inmates are treated way too well.
>>
>>138359901
Never experienced racism from a white person in my entire life other than someone calling me Korean instead of Chinese.
>>
>>138360896
That's not racism at all,I don't get mad when people call me "polaco" instead of "alemão"
>>
>>138350739

It's kinda sad when I was in kindergarten I went to public school. Two of my best friends were black. I remember there was a little girl who's name I forget and a little boy idk maybe his name was Jamal. I went to a big Catholic high school and that's when the bad experiences started for me, whenever I got harassed in my first year or so it was always a black guy.

I can't really accept the whole 'scientific racism' thing because of what I've experienced these kids they started out alright they really did, but I can't imagine that the way they turned out is positive.
>>
>>138360896
Thats not racist.
>>
>>138361093
>>138361038
That is my point.
>>
Work in a service job in a black city. It's all it takes.

Hell, one of my black coworkers said the job made him racist against blacks
>>
>>138355147
Fuck off, faggot.
I love chinks when they integrate. I respect their love of their culture and nationalism.

I respect hard working, peaceful chinks and want them here, since half the white race is gone.
We need more whites and Asians.
Just no race mixing.
>>
>>138361038
the ironic part is that if this happen in Europe it might be considered offensive
>>
>>138360896
so you lived in K-town?
>>
>>138361088
>t I've experienced these kids they started out alright they really did,
Races mature differently and IQ doesn't matter in kindergarten
>>
>>138360864
They treat to kill each other in our State MAXSEC Units and have a few times. Northeños have beheaded a Sureño in one of our MAXSECs due to the GPSTF([Prison] Gangs Processing and Segregations Task Force) fucking up on identifying the Sureño's tattoos.

State Corrections had to have us respond and go in lethal to clear up the riot and their fuck up. It was a complete mess all around. I agree and more tent cities should be used here in the South. Chain Gangs should be brought back too.
>>
>>138360587
niggs only provoke when they're in groups, that's something you don't learn from organizing sheep orgies
>>
File: all woke asians.png (15KB, 795x108px) Image search: [Google]
all woke asians.png
15KB, 795x108px
>>138349832

You remind me of this
>>
>>138361705
They try to kill*
>>
About 10 years ago. It is the same moment I realised that our country and the West are truly cucked.

There were less than 10 shitskins in a school of > 1000 and yet they were the most aggressive. I remember playing footie with my friend and out of the blue he got his shit kicked. No one but me reacted.

I played footie competitively with my local team and the most aggressive players were always shitskins. Just straight MMA after losing a challenge. Some came to threaten us after the game "I'm gonna kill you all" and again no one but me reacted.

Keep in mind that was 10 years ago in a >95% white area.
>>
this reminds me of shit, but I'm a third gen asian, and I totally agree.
>>
>>138349832
It's called racial reality. It's not discrimination when it's true.
>>
>>138361706
This. Solo nig, i kicked the shit out of them (Extremely extremely stereotypical but my dad taught me Martial Arts as a kid, same with my sister).

But in groups of 5-6 i had no chance. I covered my head while they literally kicked the back of my head and my face. Busted my nose, i've had multiple boots to the head by nogs.
>>
>>138361883
after we won a game against a local shitskin team, one of the roaches grabbed a fucking chair and stormed in our locker room while we were showering, he started beating us with a fucking chair lmao

obviously we beat him the fuck out since he was alone and then a massive brawl happened outside of the locker rooms

literally whites vs arabs, including parents that were waiting to pick up their kids, it was truly glorious
>>
>>138361807
Based Viet. They are some of the coolest Asians. Along, with the Burmese and Laotians, in my experience.
>>
>>138349832
> be me
> watch video on facebook of stupid black person
> wtf i hate blacks now.
>>
Nice post, I'm saving it as "The nigger experience"

>>138350518
No man, you do not need to justify yourself.
To fags like >>138350073, a simple FUCK YOU is enough answer.
>>
>>138362317
Haha. I love soccer shitskin stories. I remember one knocking out the ref and a parent had to take over.

Those games were so tiring though. You just knew shit would hit the fan at some point.
>>
>>138357560
There are IT jobs in the US that don't require a degree. Look for the phrase "or equivalent experience". If you can get certifications, those are typically more helpful
>>
>>138358449
>>"anon you assaulted him and called him a nigger, a slave, boy, property, and a porch monkey"
>>tell her thats bullshit I only called him a nigger
You failed us, anon. You should've at least taken the credit for saying those things since you failed to do so.
>>
>>138363102
Yeah but noone is going to go through the effort of applying for H1B for someone they can find locally.
>>
ITT: I became racist against black people after I interacted with black people.

I'm a stoner, I used to buy weed from a black dude who I've known since third grade and always been cool with. He ripped me off a lot, made me do trashy things "Ay, bring me a bottle of soda"... "Meet me in the wal-mart parking lot"...Give me a ride to my guy's house". This is a nog who likes me that I'm friends with, mind you. I live near St. Louis and let me tell you, he's one of the classiest fucking black people around which is fucked up. I once told him I don't smoke before I go into my job or when I work remotely from home and it looked like he just saw a Stargate or something.

Holding the views
1. Black people steal
2. Black people are violent
3. Black people act without thinking
4. Black people are dishonest

These aren't racist opinions to me they're statistically sound observations.
>>
>>138353464
/pol is race-realist.
/pol is a cesspool of racism for the $current_year SJW.
Today, to be "colorblindn" is racist for a SJW. I'm not joking.
>>
>>138356132
I know the quote you retard. I was joking about Trudeau and his cuck tier quotes.
>>
>>138363506
True.
My SJW classmates from law school told me that "if you don't see color" you are being racist.
I found out it means you have to excuse niggers and let them get away with being shitty people because they are niggers, it's to justify their behavior.
>>
>>138353034
Same happened to me but with gyppos. Took kickboxing lessons for years to learn how to defend myself.
>>
> go to mostly all white school, top school in area. nigs were considered cool because there was only about 6 of them and of course everyone thought being a gangster was the coolest thing ever for rich white kids, white girls wouldn't touch them and I saw the nigs harass white girls all the time, girls laughed it off

> graduate highschool, get a job while going to college at a family fun center with go karts and putt-putt and bumper boats that was about 10 miles from a huge ghetto.

> watch nigs let their kids run loose. see a nig baby that can barely walk almost fall in to pool while all nigs are inside chimping out.

> listen to niglets come up to go kart and want to ride for free and get mad when they can't. repeatedly get asked "can I haz dat".

> watch niglets never follow rules and become a huge liability. have to kick them out of park. watch parents chimp out every weekend and not be able to understand wtf they are saying cause they don't speak English and sound fucking retarded literally.

> have to escort female employees out at night at quitting time because nig teenagers would hang out in parking lot and never leave. have things stolen out of back of truck.

I wasn't racist. I learned that true niggers are no better than uncivilized monkeys. they are literally African monkeys. the monkeys you see chimping out on tv act just the same. they talk to their kids like they are pieces of shit. they hit people and run away. they are loud and obnoxious in public and don't care. they block roads, drive like monkeys, and blame the white man for everything.

my dad was racist as fuck because his grandparents and parentd hated them. I tried to be the change in our lineage and stop the racism. but being an adult in the real world around niggers doesn't allow that. you learn who they really are, and you learn that they are twice as racist as you are and they don't even act like civilized humans.
>>
>>138360896
Don't you think this might also be due to the fact that the western world raise us to believe that only white people can be racist?
Which mean that whites hold back their racism while others do it naturally since they won't be punished for it.
>>
File: 1356860747766.png (334KB, 583x423px) Image search: [Google]
1356860747766.png
334KB, 583x423px
>be a leaf from Quebec
>family is racist, but never rub it on me
>primary school only had like two-three people of other races, including a pretty alright teacher
>secondary school had niggers and spic fighting each others, but they were two small groups that kept to themselves
>College was alright despite having more kind of people

It was only online that i discovered how fucked things are around the world. also

>first boss i had was a muslim that recently bought a shop
>he was alright, had that left-wing thinking i liked from him
>turns out he bought the shop from a greek guy and is in dept
>He shows me the document he had to sign from the greek guy
>long as fuck, bloated and tiny ass lines all over it
>he tells me to never make a deal with a greek
>>
File: FaceApp_1502806696592.jpg (53KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1502806696592.jpg
53KB, 397x402px
>>138353807
>Octavius

WE
>>
>>138364840
WUZ
>>
>>138349832
>property
fuckin had a good chuckle there m8
>>
>>138360896
Were you triggered, chink?
>>
>>138364979
EMPERORS
>>
>>138364979
ROMANZ
>>
>>138349832
I believed the whole "everyone's equal" shit when I was a kid.

Then I reached high school/college and was taught my people (White Americans) are the villains of history who stole everything. Cultures, money, land, you name it. But with what I saw in life, that did not add up in the slightest. My white parents worked every fucking day of their lives to support me and my brother, paid massive taxes to support the welfare checks of these "underprivileged" (and also, conveniently, unemployed) people, and were still considered by the lessons in my class as the "problem" in the country. When I could take a 20 minute drive to Los Angeles and see hordes of degenerate nogs doing literally nothing productive in their entire existence besides feeding the decomposers when they die. Realizing this was when I started to doubt education and the whole principle of equality.

Individually, there are based blacks. But living your whole life with a community of people who believe the scapegoat of "white privilege" and lack any kind of responsibility for their actions would turn anyone into a lazy degenerate. Why try when you could just say its whitey's fault and have more than half the world believe you.

Thats what the real white privilege is. Not having any scapegoat to waste your life blaming for all your fucking problems.
>>
>>138363339
Brother, companies prefer to abuse the H1-B system. It's worth a try.
>>
>>138349832
I became racist when i joined the military join the navy see the world gets sent to Augusta georgia. Full of the worst nigs the city has no go zones if you arent black. Lots of breakins. Lots of nigglets loitering in the malls. And their shitty toxic culture rubs off on the mil nigs who are usually just prone to forming cliques but still being very sociable and integrated but now they just simply isolate themselves completely unless they need something. And will report you for anything you do that can be seen as disrespectful or racist i dont hate many races amonst my shipmates but i do hate niggers
>>
Honestly, growing up in Queens, I don't have that many horror stories. Queens is the most ethnically diverse place on the planet, so I encountered cultures that most people never encounter in their entire lives.

Even the Jews in Queens, Bukharians, are not found elsewhere-the scum of the earth.

I became racially aware of the differences between skin color, IQ, etc. from observation in business dealings.

The worst, to me, are Pakistanis/Bengalis; the ones who come to the US, many are murderes. I had a casual conversation with a Bengali immigrant about how he stabbed a man to death for 100,000$ in Bangladesh.

The Asians, all Asians, were very shady business dealers, mostly legal thieves.

But the Blacks were very interesting; this was the only group of people that not only did the business want to avoid dealing with, but also, was afraid to hire-for fear of a "racism lawsuit" which many blacks bring against their employers, for any reason.

In interacting with Black youth, I have found certain Africans to reflect good values; but the African-American is violent, irrational, angry, aggressive, impulsive, delusional-and strikes me as hormonally imbalanced; as evidenced by Black Males having a unique set of health conditions contained to their genetic makeup.
>>
File: kangz.webm (1MB, 1282x404px) Image search: [Google]
kangz.webm
1MB, 1282x404px
>>138365186
>>138365219
N
>>
>>138362152
man we should have castrated the slaves
>>
Mostly from reading crime statistics. I'm from MA and I don't live in Roxbury or JP so I never actually met a black person until college. The few black people I met were smart black people from Jamaica. Still, the research is pretty solid.
>>
File: Newman.jpg (25KB, 493x354px) Image search: [Google]
Newman.jpg
25KB, 493x354px
>>138365739
That maybe the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
>>
>>138365739
What game is that?
>>
>>138357716
The richest blacks are more prone to crime than the poorest whites. Learn some statistics mongoloid
>>
>>138365739
SHIET
>>
>>138365739
top kek
>>
>>138349832
>Be me
>When I was a little kid I lived in a village so very few blacks
>Literally only one nigger in my class
>Literally the only one causing trouble both with teachers and classmates
>Be me in high school
>High school is in a city so there were a lot more niggers there
>Hear casual conversations from niggers about stealing shit, doing drugs, causing trouble for no reason etc
>They acted like this is the most normal thing in the world

That red pilled me pretty damn good.
>>
The Trayvon Martin case blew the doors open for me. I was a freshman in college when my negress professor made us focus totally on that in an English course. I was blue-pilled as fuck but something seemed off about this to me.
After we were forced spend an entire class talking about the quote "they always get away with it" something changed. I thought to myself "Just to make it interesting, let's believe Zimmerman is innocent. There's no way it's true." And slowly but surely I came around. My professor had to have noticed in my writing assignments that this was occurring.
>>
>>138366626
assassin's kangz
>>
>>138366626
GTA San Andreas remastered
>>
>8th grade
>best friend was a nog
>came over my first for first time
>laptop goes missing
>>
File: 1502249754377.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502249754377.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>138355280
You hit it on the head, anon.
>>
>>138349832

why would some piece of property point a gun at their own owners wtf literally why?

some black colored piece of property would do this? baka
>>
>>138354790

but you are still a RACIST because you are acknowledging that black people are not the same as white people. if you weren't racist you would say black people and white people are exactly the same and one is no more likely to be a troublemaker or an idiot.
>>
>>138368209
come on, anon. This is an interesting story. You got me all fired up.
Post part 2
>>
>>138349832
worship the whitie more, chang
>>
File: 1458523541588.png (30KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458523541588.png
30KB, 246x200px
>>138349832
Indians ruining Toronto, Chinese ruining Vancouver, Niggers ruining literally anywhere they find themselves in a large enough number, it is self-evident that multiculturalism is a farce, it is obvious that it is merely a ploy to erode the host culture and replace it with a patchwork of foreign cultures. When Brampton turned into Little India I became a white nationalist, when niggers began roaming the streets at night in my small hometown just outside Toronto committing crime I became more than a white nationalist, I became an outright racist, and every day simply reading the news pushes me farther and farther into extremism.

It was not one moment that turned me into what I am, it was witnessing the slow death of my community and communities around me, it was not being able to even order food at local restaurants anymore because the staff can't speak English, it was driving through Chinese enclaves and not seeing a single English character on any sign in the neighbourhood, it was my university being infested with foreign students taking seats from Canadians who built the schools in the first place. Canadians sold our country to the highest bidder with no regards for our own wellbeing, I was born into a world already mostly destroyed by previous generations, I am perpetually mad and stressed out and unhappy and I can't stand it every time I see a foreigner who does not belong here eroding my community with their existence.
>>
>>138349832
Grew up in a small town of France. I dislike Arabs / Maghrebians thoroughly. Muslim black people are annoying to me, the others are OK. Surprisingly, in France, the bad conduct from Blacks are actually copied from Algerians most of the time.
Non-Muslim South and East Asians are veyr much OK in my book.

75% of the bad shit in my high school came from the 5% sandniggers "studying" there : fights, drug dealing, welfare embezzlement, loitering, thievery, property damage...
Some teachers even had issues to contact the parents because many of them came from polygamous families, and obviously only the father was allowed to see them, women had to stay home.

One of thethe Arab guy in my class tried to beat me up because I asked him - I was maybe 11, it seemed an obvious answer for the blue-pilled me at the time - whether he was atheist during a class about the main monotheistic religions.
This same guy celebrated being 16 in the school by making a mess : he was finally legally allowed to get out of school and finally go into the wonderful business of drug dealing. I dearly hope he got shot or something.

Then later in life, I moved to Paris and met the cesspits that are the sandnigger suburbs. Individuals can be OK, but the poor Maghrebian trash is just the worst.

I'm OK with Blacks because when you go to their countries, they are quite unruly, yes, but they are warm and relatively friendly most of the time. The kind of niggery conduct you see from American blacks get them BTFO by the local community, so people walk relatively straight.

It's a bit the same in Maghreb countries, but goddamn they are massive creeps there.
>>
>>138369553
When will Canada have their first Chinese NHL player?
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.