[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The White Genocide Conspiracy Theory And Why It’s Nonsense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 43

File: wg.jpg (95KB, 844x454px) Image search: [Google]
wg.jpg
95KB, 844x454px
http://archive.is/43lgC

>Definition of Genocide
>Let’s begin by defining what genocide is. According to the United Nations definition, genocide is:
>any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group , as such:
>(a) Killing members of the group;
>(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

>White people are not being starved, sterilised, killed, prevented from reproducing, forced into unsafe and unhealthy living conditions or in any way threatened with destruction. White people have the highest life expectancy in the world and access to the best medical care. There’s no risk of destruction.

>Why is diversity only for white countries?
>This claim is laughably ridiculous. Even the briefest of studies would reveal that the truth is the complete opposite to what the alt-right would have you believe. There was a global study of ethnic diversity that ranked countries from most to least. Do you know what they found?

>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest. The 3rd world is not a monolith, it is home to an enormous range of ethnic and linguistic diversity.

>Ethnically homogenous nation-states are primarily a European creation, African countries in contrast are all multi-ethnic. So while racists view all Africans as the same, in reality there is huge diversity among them and hundreds of ethnic groups. Nigeria has more than 500 ethnic groups and more than 500 languages. The Congo has more than 250 ethnic groups and more than 700 languages and dialects. It is estimated that there are thousands of ethno-linguistic groups in Africa.

well, /pol/?
>>
>>138347353
Hey sage
Are you new? Because you're not the first to make those points.
I made the same points before eventually losing the argument and switching my flag.
See ya soon, future Nazi.
>>
>>138347621
I'm just posting this, so /pol/acks can BTFO this article.

The author seriously claims Africa is way more "diverse" than Europe for fucks sake.
>>
>>138347353
You forgot that moving large amounts of other ethnic groups into a region and outbreeding and interbreeding with the indiginous ethnic group to the point of decline and eventual extinction is also genocide
>>
>>138348235
From the article:

>Integration is voluntary

>The most ridiculous part of this ridiculous conspiracy theory, is the idea that integration is being forced on people. No one is forcing non-whites to move to Europe, they are free to stay at home. Even when they arrive there is no one forcing interracial marriage. If you want to marry a white person and have white children, you are free to do so. No one is forcing white women (it’s always helpless women they worry about, it’s as if they don’t think women are capable of making decisions) to marry Africans or Arabs. It’s a purely voluntary decision. In fact, in America whites have the lowest rate of interracial marriage with only 7% of white people marrying someone of another race. In most European countries, less than 10% of people marry someone born outside the country. Likewise for birth rates. If white families decide to have less children, that’s a voluntary decision, not the result of an evil conspiracy. If you want to have six children, you’re free to do that, but so are the people who only want two children. There is no outside group that is forcing people to have less children, unless you want to blame individual choice. Sometimes Feminism is blamed for this and there is nostalgia for when women were treated like little more than baby factories.
>>
>Africa has way more diversity than Europe
>>
>>138348595
When there are cunts like Soros and Islamic preachers actively encouraging it, its still genocide. The article you quote is written from the standpoint of someone who denies there has ever been a plan by certain groups to destabilize and dominate an area using immigration amongst other things to weaken and ultimately make extinct the original inhabitants of an area.
>>
>>138348595
>Integration is voluntary
Not when multiculturalism is forced upon the population as is happening in Europe
>>
>>138349966
I agree. They are actively importing niggers with the help of the EU and Soros who fund those efforts. Then they act like nobody is forcing anything, while making the white taxpayer subsidize these illegal economic migrant leeches.
>>
>>138347353
tl;dr = Jews want niggers to muddy up the waters. OP is a faggot again, niggers spunk dribbling out his arse
>>
>>138347903
OK good, I was like, boy is this guy in for a ride.
Yeah, when I read that over, I thought, "that'll take way to long to counter. Each sentence is a paragraph reply because ya need to sort the BS from fact.
>>
>>138347353
>Nigeria has more than 500 ethnic groups and more than 500 languages. The Congo has more than 250 ethnic groups and more than 700 languages and dialects

Are they really treating separate mud hut tribes as their own ethnicity? Wtf

Guess what trailer parks? Besides your inbreeding, your trashy dialect makes you your own ethnic group. We are more diverse than I knew.
>>
>>138347353
>look mom, i deliberately misrepresented someone's point on the internet again!

Article 7 of a 1994 draft of theUnited Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoplesuses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean.The complete article reads as follows:

Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide andcultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form ofpopulation transferwhich has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form ofassimilation or integrationby other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.
>>
>>138351391
>different nigger tribes = diversity in niggerland
this is how they think
he doesn't want to admit no one has more people from all over the globe than white countries.
>>
>>138347353
displacement = genocide

Kill yourself.
>>
>>138347353
KIKE SHILL THREAD.
>>
>>138347353
Oh, so I can just as easily settle in the middle East and Africa as I can in the first world European centric nation?

No, I can't. Unfettered immigration is replacing our demographic and killing us. Instead of our government's incentivizing families they import outsiders to replace and displace. It is a numbers game right now and we're losing due to a multitude of disadvantages.
>>
read this if you think it's nonsense you dumb nigger:

https://www.counter-currents.com/2015/09/white-genocide/
>>
>>138347353
>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest. The 3rd world is not a monolith, it is home to an enormous range of ethnic and linguistic diversity.
>All Black Bantu population is diversity
OK Sage
>>
>>138348595
It's being encouraged, to the point that governments are incentivizing migrants to break the law.

Governments are knowledgeable of the current demographic shifts, and understand that in due time, white people will become a smaller group and eventually lose the protection of their interests in a democratic state. Not only do they know This, but they actively perpetuate it.

That is a purposeful and deliberate act to ensure the physical destruction of said group. That is genocide.
>>
>>138351522
>Rights of Indigenous People
Does not apply to european whites (or ME arabs or any other large ethnic group)
>>
>>138347353
tbqh claims about white genocide being literally genocide are just as ridiculous as claims about Africa being diverse.
>>
>>138347353
>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest.

Africa will be almot 99% african in 2100, Asia the same, what about our countries? i seriously doubt if nothing changes and imigration doesnt stop and also deportations.... at the end of this century there is no more england, netherlands, portugal, sweden, france and many other white countries.
>>
>>138354884
Africa is diverse: white, arabs and blacks. But I get your point rus bro
>>
File: extinction-of-white-population.png (16KB, 594x364px) Image search: [Google]
extinction-of-white-population.png
16KB, 594x364px
>>
>>138354884
Just because you've been reprogrammed by kikes to immediately think of mass, instantaneous murder of a specific group when you hear or read the word "genocide" doesn't mean that whats happening to whites isn't "literally" genocide.

It results in the destruction of the specific group. Genocide does not mean being rounded up and shot or gassed. That is ONE WAY of genocide and the simplest. It is also the most common because of its simplicity. Don't let yourself be brainwashed by this shit. Anything that results in the eventual removal of a specific group from the world is genocide.
>>
File: Whites and Blacks.png (366KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Whites and Blacks.png
366KB, 640x480px
>>
File: Indians vs Whites.png (352KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Indians vs Whites.png
352KB, 640x480px
>>
Multiculturalism is simply the complete inverse of European colonialism. It's probably more accurate to define it as 'multicultural colonialism

British imperialists claimed that non-white societies were inherently backward, uncivilised and required progress. In short, they required European inventions, new technologes and Western science to progress and become civilised like Europeans were.

Multiculturalism is essentially the SAME CONCEPT but reversed. Multiculturalism argues that white European countries NEED multiculturalism and non-whites to survive, and that without multiculturalism Europe won't survive. They claim that European civilization is essentially backward because we are 'unicivilised' in the sense that we are accused of being 'racist' and 'bigoted'.

In the eyes of the multiculturalist it is the white European who is uncivilised and the non-white is an civilizational enhancing addition and so without so-called 'multiculturalism' white European countries can not be civilized, i.e. "perfected".

This is the multiculturalists end-game; White Genocide.
>>
>>138349624
Lol. They probably mean all the different tribes and shit not races.
>>
File: Births Deaths.jpg (49KB, 816x633px) Image search: [Google]
Births Deaths.jpg
49KB, 816x633px
>>
>>138349624
Also it's funny that they'll claim the reason the middle East and Africa is full of violence is because of forced multiculturalism through Western drawn borders but then advocate diversity in western countries
>>
File: 1450468533577.jpg (721KB, 1620x2244px) Image search: [Google]
1450468533577.jpg
721KB, 1620x2244px
This is a semantic nonsense argument.
>>
File: Paris Before and After.jpg (400KB, 1680x703px) Image search: [Google]
Paris Before and After.jpg
400KB, 1680x703px
>>
>>138354531
Oh? And who is it that's indigenous to Europe then?
>>
>>138347353
>Hey guys, you aren't being actively killed so it's not really genocide.
>I'll ignore that these people are being force upon you.
>And are given complete immunity from the law when they import their backwards, bronze age religion. Because you know it would be racist to apply the law equally.
>So yeah, it's not genocide.
>>
>>138347353
>>This claim is laughably ridiculous. Even the briefest of studies would reveal that the truth is the complete opposite to what the alt-right would have you believe. There was a global study of ethnic diversity that ranked countries from most to least. Do you know what they found?
>>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest. The 3rd world is not a monolith, it is home to an enormous range of ethnic and linguistic diversity

This argument is a Motte and Bailey tactic which is ENTIRELY dependent upon the word diversity being abstract, elastic, amorphous and willing to transform its definition as and when in order to bamboozle white people into accepting their racial death.
>>
File: Muslim Fertility.png (29KB, 560x655px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Fertility.png
29KB, 560x655px
>>
>>138347353

lol
welcome to europe of the future.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1429098205
>>
File: White Minority.jpg (64KB, 639x488px) Image search: [Google]
White Minority.jpg
64KB, 639x488px
>>
File: 3 vs 4.png (499KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
3 vs 4.png
499KB, 300x425px
>>
>>138347353
>>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest. The 3rd world is not a monolith, it is home to an enormous range of ethnic and linguistic diversity.
All the more reason proving that Europeans should be protecting their own cultural and ethnic diversity instead of allowing power-hungry globalists to replace them with non-Europeans.
>>
File: los-pepes.png (3MB, 1255x5323px) Image search: [Google]
los-pepes.png
3MB, 1255x5323px
>>138347353
>oy vey goyim look at these studies from radical leftist professors they prove we're not killing you off even though we say whites have no culture even though we say whites are born guilty even though we say whites should be exterminated and the future will all be one homogenous culture with mixed babies all looking the same
It doesn't take a fucking genius to know what's going on. And there was enough mass murder in the 20th century that it's clear where this is going. A person would have to be willfully ignoring history to not see where this is heading. Whites are taxed at high rates to pay for other children and you're telling me that our reproduction is not being discouraged?

Why can't we spend our own money on our own children?

Leftism needs to end right fucking now.
>>
>>138347353
It isn't a genocide just because white people are doing it voluntarily. That's it.
>>
Having more white kids is and always has been treating the symptom. The disease is the influx of migrants. If white countries kept up their birthrates, it would lead to an economic downturn, which would lead to a boom in birth, which would lead to an economic boost and so on. Migrants are a spoke in the wheel, whereupon you import the cheap labour that prevents the natural cycle and birthrates.

Trying to motivate whites to increase birthrates is just gonna end up doing absolutely nothing. Because, first of all, you are NOT outbreeding Muhammed and his 6 kids while you pay him money for each one.
>>
>>138347353
So if I used propaganda to get Israel to destroy its culture, subvert its nation's history while promoting non-Jewish immigration to the point where they were to become minorities in their own country while at the same time accepting their own genocide, would that mean that it's not genocide?

It's still genocide. It's basically would you rather let yourself be killed by the lions or let yourself be killed by allowing ants to rot on your dying body for 100 years until you are dead?
>>
>>138356981
Yup, the correct term is white "suicide". If we keep talking about genocide, whites assume someone else is to blame and won't look at themselves.
>>
sage worthless sage threads

sage
>>
>>138357400
Depends, are you forcing their hand? Or are yoy just nudging them into it, with them making the democratic vote to enable the genocide
>>
>>138348595
>most European countries, less than 10% of people marry someone born outside the country
Snake language here. As more and more non whites are born in the country, this number means less and less
>>
>>138347353
>>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

The pic in your post proves this point. Forcing mass immigration and using state propaganda for race mixing and hatred of the white culture is deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to bring about the physical destruction of the European people and their culture.
>>
File: AmericanImmigrants.jpg (66KB, 870x299px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanImmigrants.jpg
66KB, 870x299px
>>138358608
>>
>>138357733
It has nothing to do with what you're saying.

Let's say there was a concerted effort by non-Jews to not only destroy Israel, but eradicate the entire genepool through miscegenation, immigration and propaganda channeled through the media and the internet designed for the sole purpose of destroying Israel. This has nothing to do with having a "democratic vote", if anything, if Israel decided to stop all non-Jews from entering the country then there would be an international outcry calling them Nazi's and Jewish Supremacists that are racist and bigoted who should be internationally cast out as a pariah state, have their trade deals with other countries removed and have them completely isolated from the outside world. And if that doesn't work then there would be a bunch of countries willing to go to war and make them "democratic" and more "tolerant of refugees and immigrants", and that anyone who disagrees with me is an evil Jewish racist.

That would be a concerted effort to eradicate the Jews, would it not? If the end result is the genocide of the Jewish race then isn't that the same as going through a Holocaust or an actual violent genocide? You're saying that the means matter (if it's not physical destruction) when the end result is the same (physical destruction). It's still genocide.
>>
>>138347353

First statement is false
>White people are not being starved, sterilised, killed, prevented from reproducing, forced into unsafe and unhealthy living conditions or in any way threatened with destruction.

They are being hunted in South Africa. And they are being psychologicaly manipulated in other countries.
>>
>>138359286
direct ethnic cleansing of whites will be coming this year I think, there was a six month reprieve on having illegal weapons earlier

something will probably happen this November
>>
>>138347353
>It’s Nonsense
Then why no push to integrate Africa or Asia, dipshit?
>Try this shit in China and see if they put up with it
>>
File: 1493578945298.jpg (74KB, 865x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493578945298.jpg
74KB, 865x528px
Quite the elaborate brap post you have there, OP
>>
>>138357513
>>138356981
sage, but then I suppose you're ok with carving a white ethnostate where all of them can go to suicide alone?
>>
File: 1484425282850.jpg (208KB, 1207x682px) Image search: [Google]
1484425282850.jpg
208KB, 1207x682px
>>138347353
Here's a more accurate map
>>
>>138347353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHiqTmxzKwQ
Pay attention my dear Appenzeller
>>
File: Plassmoorde.jpg (564KB, 1578x951px) Image search: [Google]
Plassmoorde.jpg
564KB, 1578x951px
The Brutality in South Africa (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes
https://youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

This is not the worst of the farm murders, if you can belive that.
http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/p/farmi-tracker.html

Usually the farmers are not robbed. This is straight up intimidation. With the ok from the government this could boil over very quickly.
--------------------------------------------------
War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
Genocide Watch - Heavy Stuff
http://www.genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf
SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
https://youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
---------------------------------------------------
Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
https://youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
[YouTube] War of the Flea - Hate crimes in South Africa

Genocide Watch - Heavy Stuff
http://www.genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf

The Gruesome Reality of Racist South Africa
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
https://archive.is/f4J6v

http://www.genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
>>
>>138347353
I utterly refuse the notion that we North Eastern Asians are darkies
>>
File: Race War in SA.jpg (90KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Race War in SA.jpg
90KB, 1000x500px
Hospital murders: the hidden genocide of whites in South Africa which goes unpunished

http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/3862
https://archive.is/t5VJF

International Criminal Courts to consider White Genocide in S.A.
http://whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
https://archive.is/NNykQ

70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy
http://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
https://archive.is/hr7xn

Read this in the comments.. I mean seriously wtf
"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes."
>>
>>138347353
>argentina
>black
come on friendo
>>
File: Thank_You.jpg (119KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
Thank_You.jpg
119KB, 640x442px
Homes in Zimbabwe
https://youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
http://www.zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html

Zimbabwe Pensioners Fund
http://www.zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
>>
>>138356004
How do AnCaps plan to adjust for this?
>>
The defining image of our age is of a man punched in the face, who is then immediately told that he was not punched in the face. In a completely unrelated and inexplicable parallel phenomenon, nobody trusts the mass media any more.
>>
>>138347353
>Percentage of Whites in 1945: 25%
>Percentage of Whites in the current year: 10%

Nuff said
>>
File: capoid.jpg (27KB, 215x324px) Image search: [Google]
capoid.jpg
27KB, 215x324px
These people, (the Capoid Race) use to be the dominate race on planet Earth.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/06/forget-the-rhino-save-the-white-man/
https://archive.is/7ay8b

In many ways the future of the Whites in Africa parallel the history of the Bushmen in Africa.

The Bushmen are now called the Khoisan in PC circles. However I will use Bushmen out of respect, as Khoisan literally means “men-thieves and murderers.” The Bushmen are possibly the original humans. They occupied virtually the whole of Africa. From the Cape to Cairo they were the dominant group. Their presence can be seen in the rock paintings present from the cape all the way to Egypt. They were the dominant race of humans in prehistory.

The Bushmen had a universalistic view of the world. There was no individual ownership of land. Land belonged to the tribe and the ancestors. When they hunted the animals some groups would apologise to the animals that they had to kill them for food.

However their Eden-like existence did not continue. Blacks from West Africa essentially spread out, displacing the Bushmen until the only areas left were the deserts and the winter rainfall areas of southern Africa. Then came the Whites and then with the Black population movements caused by the Mfecane (a period of warfare and population movements from 1815–1840), they now control nothing. Recently the Black government of Botswana decided to remove even the little land that the Bushmen had and use it for other purposes. The few Bushmen remaining are the downtrodden servants of all, without a land of their own. They have left a faint genetic footprint principally amongst the coloured people of the Cape and even more weakly amongst some Black tribes and the Afrikaner, but they are a lost people. Their final fate is as a tourist attraction for rich liberals who can feel good about their misery.
>>
>>138353397
>>138347621
>>138350329
>>138357604
>>138361961
Not an argument
>>
File: 1503154829236.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503154829236.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
>>138347353
>>
>>138363234
archived link or fake news
>>
File: Murdered Whites.jpg (125KB, 650x579px) Image search: [Google]
Murdered Whites.jpg
125KB, 650x579px
https://www.pinterest.com/jacopretorius44/south-african-genocide/

Nothing happening
>>
File: Farm Murders Jan 2017.jpg (146KB, 792x584px) Image search: [Google]
Farm Murders Jan 2017.jpg
146KB, 792x584px
>>138363320
>archived link or fake news
http://www.newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-white-farmers-651326

https://archive.is/eRpzj

[pic somewhat related]
>>
>>138347353
Also, modern African borders were from European colonialism you colossal mongoloid. The fact that there are hundreds of ethnic groups in those countries is cause for much internal conflict within Africa. They arbitrarily created borders based on geopolitical control, not the best way to form a nation. I am sure that you would find that most of those ethnicities had more connection to their tribes and extended families than their "nation"
>>
>>138355778
that's exactly what they mean
>>
File: RSA_Demographic_Suicide.jpg (101KB, 501x304px) Image search: [Google]
RSA_Demographic_Suicide.jpg
101KB, 501x304px
>>138363670
Specific examples ?
>>
File: zimbabwe-dead-whites-dont-count.png (21KB, 565x281px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe-dead-whites-dont-count.png
21KB, 565x281px
>>138363660
thanks broski
>>
>>138363670
don't they know diversity is a strength?
>>
>>138347621
I remember thinking it was a huge exaggeration and made pro-whites look stupid. I've since learned otherwise.
>>
>>(a) Killing members of the group
Importing and encouraging blacks and others to view whites as an oppressor and glorification of violence among blacks and other minorities. Exploiting islam as a weapon.
>>(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group
Rapefugees. The knock out game. Constant propaganda (6 million questions everyone has for white people) meant to drive whites to despair. Aggressive condemnation of any criticism of anything on this post as evil.
>>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
Opiate and obesity pandemics.
>>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
Legalization and intentional popularization of contraception. Hookup culture. Mixed race couples shown on every printed surface. LGBT glorification.
>>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
See Canadian laws about taking children from wrongthinkers.
>>
File: Unbenaretretertnnt.png (39KB, 248x194px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenaretretertnnt.png
39KB, 248x194px
>>138347353
>African countries in contrast are all multi-ethnic
Europe being so "homogeneous" is a direct result of it's culture and civilization. The reason why there is something like a german language and nation in the first place goes right back to the invention of the book press.
But that means of course that all these niggers can move to Europe, right? Why should we accept that? Also having million shapes of Bantu nigger is not diversity.
>>
File: bantuempirewar.jpg (343KB, 1448x1103px) Image search: [Google]
bantuempirewar.jpg
343KB, 1448x1103px
>>138364666
>Also having million shapes of Bantu nigger is not diversity.
and the Bantu whipped everyone else out..
>>
I prefer Kevin MacDonald's phrase: White Dispossession
Whether it be dispossession of our homelands and/or of our decision in our genetic destiny

Jared Taylor may use this term, I can't remember. Wilmot Robertson most certainly did
>>
File: B43[1].jpg (17KB, 414x234px) Image search: [Google]
B43[1].jpg
17KB, 414x234px
>>138347353
First of all, if you have a peacful community with a birthrate of 1.5 and you forcibly introduce a foreign community with a birthrate of 4 you are literally genociding the native community either by intent or by negligence. I could go on and on giving you several points on why the global agenda for a new negroid working class is awful but I think the most important one is this:

If you're selling trucks and I have a bike and you want to explain me why would I be better off with the truck... Nothing matters after I say "You don't convince me, I want my bike". Whatever conversation we have after that is irrelevant. Maybe I'd be better off with your truck, maybe I could make money using it to transport goods... But I want my bike. So keep your truck and don't try to slip it into my garage and then take my money because I will find you, and I will kill you.
>>
>>138360517
>Argentina
>white
>>
File: 32534435.png (572KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
32534435.png
572KB, 500x523px
>>138347353
>I'm a Kike, watch me perform mental gymnastics! Now get back to racemixing and buttfucking, goyim.
>>
File: ethnicconflictmap.png (96KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
ethnicconflictmap.png
96KB, 816x1056px
>>138364411
Have many examples.
>>
File: 1405823159845.png (340KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1405823159845.png
340KB, 1600x1200px
>>138347353
>Africa has the highest level of diversity

Because it has the most black people in it. Diversity means as little whites as possible.
>>
>>138348595
The author is trying to pass off the low interracial marriage statistic as proof of small amounts of miscegenation, intentionally ignoring the fact that 98% of black fathers leave their interracial kids
>>
File: 1497812965104.jpg (177KB, 615x656px) Image search: [Google]
1497812965104.jpg
177KB, 615x656px
>>138364411
>>
I wouldn't say genocide in the classical sense. It's more like self imposed selective breeding due to social pressures. Case and point, I've seen a video clip of a little girl crying because she is white. This type of hatred and racism towards whites may very well evolve onto actual genocide once their numbers are much lower. Whites are the lighting rod for all injustices, all the wrongs in the world, all the hate. It's as if the Zionist Jews are projecting their image upon whites.
>>
>>138365690
>Have many examples.
One specific one please. Date and ethnicity involved. Relate to borders set up by colonials.
>>
>>138366819
>>
File: 30bed3ac4ade857d5d5b423020450093.jpg (420KB, 2237x2299px) Image search: [Google]
30bed3ac4ade857d5d5b423020450093.jpg
420KB, 2237x2299px
>>138367116
Case studies are the lowest form of information.
>>
>>138347353
>"Why is diversity only for white countries?"

I don't think you understand what that question is asking. You've framed it in a way that implies a guaranteed benefit from promoting "diversity". Can't tell if intentional or language barrier or retarded.
>>
>>138347353
>>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

>in whole or in part

I dont know what else to say. BLM openly calls for a downfall of whites, and a lot of people side with BLM. Islam in Europe and their breeding rates compared to whites. It is a deliberate move. WG is being committed.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 197x255px
>>138367351
>>
>>138367351
So you can't give one example ?
You do know how colonials got land ? They bought it normally.

Example. Rhodesia was purchased by Cecil Rhodes through the Rudd agreement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudd_Concession#Agreement
>>
What you've posted is easily debunked. It's first "argument" is entirely circular. It dismisses out of hand the notion that white people are being prevented from reproducing or are "in any way" threatened with destruction. The author puts these statements forward as a rebuttal to items c and d on the list. So the statement is literally "White people aren't suffering genocide, so white people aren't suffering genocide." This is also a great point to introduce a key deception in his argument: At first he's talking about "white people" but eventually he argues in terms of ethnicity. He argues that Africa is incredibly diverse because it is "multi-ethnic." Note that the word is not "multi-racial." He attacks "racists" for viewing all Africans as the same, not realizing that he started out speaking about white people in general. This constitutes irrefutable hypocrisy. He attacks people for viewing the hundreds of ethnic groups of Africa as being the same, but started his own argument by treating the various European ethnic groups as being the same. Without shifting the goal posts, he would have to argue in terms of all white people against all non-white people without any regard for ethnicity. Those are, I remind you, the conditions of the position he's trying to refute. He avoided doing this because, of course, it would have been too hard for him. So instead he starts talking about ethnicity instead of race. Presumably, this means that he would call a group consisting of a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Frenchman, a Brit, and a German "diverse." Such a way of thought went out of style last century, didn't it?

So the crux of his first argument is "White genocide isn't happening, so it isn't happening." The crux of his second argument is "There is ethnic diversity, so there is no such thing as racial diversity."
>>
>>138347353
>displacement
That is the current method, just a passive approach. Alienate and discourage whites from breeding while flooding the nation with diversity that either rapes or overpopulates a certain area to where breeding options become much more limited to those that are imported. Genocide wasn't exactly airtight in its definition
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (229KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
229KB, 1280x720px
>>138347353
Immigration, by the numbers - realization: we're unique and we can't fix the planet by bringing the third world into our borders
https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>138367971
Rwandan genocide. The majority Hutus were deemed inferior to the lighter skinned Tutsi, which resulted in the smaller population Tutsi receiving special treatment by the colonizers and held more political power than the Hutu. Queue masses of niggers with machetes chopping up Tutsi civilians.
>>
>>138368830
The Tutsi have lived in the areas where they are for 400–500 years, leading to considerable intermarriage with the Hutu, a Bantu people in the area. To note the names Hutu and Bantu are not the same. Due to the history of intermingling and intermarrying of Hutus and Tutsis, ethnographers and historians have lately come to agree that Hutu and Tutsis cannot be properly called distinct ethnic groups

[...]generations of gene flow obliterated whatever clear-cut physical distinctions may have once existed between these two Bantu peoples – renowned to be height, body build, and facial features. With a spectrum of physical variation in the peoples, Belgian authorities legally mandated ethnic affiliation in the 1920s, based on economic criteria. Formal and discrete social divisions were consequently imposed upon ambiguous biological distinctions. To some extent, the permeability of these categories in the intervening decades helped to reify the biological distinctions, generating a taller elite and a shorter underclass, but with little relation to the gene pools that had existed a few centuries ago. The social categories are thus real, but there is little if any detectable genetic differentiation between Hutu and Tutsi.

The distinction was purely economic
>>
File: Portugal não é dos brancos.png (577KB, 1085x787px) Image search: [Google]
Portugal não é dos brancos.png
577KB, 1085x787px
>>138354943
>>
>>138347353

Don't argue semantics. Don't twist the definitions. So whites deserve a higher degree of genocide. We are used to higher degrees.
>>
>>138369357

so your point is that racial conflict exist even beyond the point that they have genetically mixed

is this meant to be a counterargument lmao
>>
>>138347353
>>Ethnically homogenous nation-states are primarily a European creation, African countries in contrast are all multi-ethnic.

Comparing Africa to Europe is not really going to sell them very well.
>>
The important thing to remember is that "whiteness" is pretty unique to the anglo tradition, namely the US, Australia, and the various ethnicities in the UK. Germans are german, Polish are poles, etc., it's only the Anglo tradition which can be said to be "white" as such.

It is a typical Jewish trick to pretend sometimes that jews are merely a religion, and other times an ethnicity, and still other times a nation (Israeli). I call it a trick because you basically never see a Jewish individual of any kind use all three of these, or even two of the three, simultaneously. It's not a deceptive trick, I mean no disrespect, it is a rhetorical trick. It's a motte-and-bailey style argument, perhaps maybe more like whack-a-mole. "Oh, those jews? I'm talking about these other jews."

This trick is also used outwardly. For instance, it is claimed that something like "hispanic pride" isn't racist they may claim that no one says "Celtic pride" is racist or "Scottish celebrations" are racist. This is true, people usually don't condemn such ethnic celebrations. But the English tradition actually brought with it a new kind of ethnicity based not on soil but on spirit, the idea that the government is subordinate to the people (which is more than the term "democracy" bandied about by leftists, which I don't think they understand anyway), the idea that productive individuals should reap the benefits of their risks (which is more than the term "capitalism" bandied about by leftists and neocons, which I don't think they understand anyway).

This meta-ethnicity culminated in the formation of the United States of America. In this, the old continental idea of "blood and soil" was replaced with the abstraction of a way of life which was not rugged individualism but was also not subordination to the government. And in that sense, "white" comes into being. The germans that came to the US were Americans. The brits in the US were American. White.
>>
File: jaffe memo.gif (345KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
jaffe memo.gif
345KB, 1600x1131px
>>138347353
>>White people are not being starved, sterilised, killed, prevented from reproducing, forced into unsafe and unhealthy living conditions or in any way threatened with destruction. White people have the highest life expectancy in the world and access to the best medical care. There’s no risk of destruction.

actually we are
>>
>>138369616
No your contention is that the colonist created that strife by where they "painted" the lines. I am asking for an actual case of that. The Hutu and Tutsi lived side by side and intermarried for 400 years before the Belgiums arrived.. so that does not prove your point.
>>
>>138369357
>Brainlet misses the point entirely.
You asked for an example of Europeans colonizing Africa and leading to ethnic problems. Your analysis is beside the point, as genocide still occurred due to the way in which Europeans set up their government in Africa and missing the cultural minutia within each locality. You wanted a specific example, there it is.
>Not a good enough example give me more
>Rejects the broad composite of statistical examples and modern formation of borders that mirror former European control by nation
Sorry faggot, I am not going to spoonfeed you
>>
File: 1501342166648.png (438KB, 1026x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501342166648.png
438KB, 1026x768px
>>138347353
pic related

next
>>
>>138368037
Moving on to his next arguments...

He brings up the fact that most countries with high levels of immigration are not white. As to how this is meant to refute the notion of white genocide, I'm not sure. It stands to reason that, even if other racial groups are being replaced, it does not mean that white people are not being replaced. Such a conclusion would only strengthen the notion that they're being replaced, wouldn't it? However, the author has committed yet another deception which makes even this too much for him. He makes no effort to determine the racial composition of the immigrants of the countries boasting the most immigration. So the entire population of Iraq emigrating to Iran would somehow be held up as proof that white people are not being replaced through mass immigration. They immigrated a lot, so therefor racial replacement through immigration is happening to a lot of people, so therefor it isn't happening to white people. I don't understand, honestly.

He goes on to argue that most European immigrants are white. This, as any /pol/ user would know, is ignoring the recent phenomenon of mass migration. In 2016 alone, the EU received more than 1.2 million asylum applications, with a significant portion of them being from non-white applicants. The EU has been calling on its members to take in hundreds of thousands of non-white people, even going so far as to threaten the ones that do not comply, with no end in sight. Even ignoring legal means of immigration, we have all witnessed giant mobs of people from Africa and the Middle East storming European borders or even crossing the sea, hoping to overwhelm their defenses. All the while, we hear calls to just let them in and take in even more, year by year. The author's argument here is like saying "I'm only going to write down that there was 1 non-white person who went into Europe this year and ignore all the others. Therefor, only 1 non-white person went into Europe this year."
>>
>>138370312
The contention was that tribal conflict was caused by Colonial Borders. I asked for an example. none was given.

Call me whatever names you like. You have not proven your point at all. The fact of the matter is that tribal conflicts lessened considerably under colonialism. You are incorrect.
>>
>>138369753 cont.
The compromises necessary even among "whites" did create an ethnic problem in the US. First was the native americans, who were various ethnicities and stuck in the mindset of most peoples, the "blood and soil" mindset. Second was the slave trade, creating a generic ethnicity just like white: black. The difference between "white" and "black" is one of severe misfortune in the sense that the slave trade was, well, one of slaves. Involuntary.

Nevertheless, it should be recognized that US blacks and US whites are real groups. There are no "whites" in Germany or Russia. Those are Germans and Russians. They still do not understand the west, which is why one undermines it and the other stands opposed to it.

White people in the US have much in common with blacks in the US and it is merely leftist propaganda which prevents either of us from understanding this. We are a people, but we are not blood-and-soil people. Whites have no heritage because they are the United States. Blacks have no heritage because they are the United States.

Overcoming the racism of the past in the US is still an ongoing struggle, made worse by Democrats who were slaveowners in the past, traitors after that, and still run their plantations today where they harvest votes instead of cotton. We all know this. But because of the sorry state of blacks in the US they remain an easy target for leftist propaganda. Because of this it is extremely difficult to form a white/black alliance. Black's sorry state and propaganda pushed on them lead them to criminal behavior, which causes white flight, exacerbating the divide. Leftists in government concentrate poor blacks to make them a "visible" problem while poor whites are scattered in the remote places of the US: a far larger population, but not visible.

If this visibility problem were somehow resolved, it is possible we might be able to overcome Democrat propaganda and re-humanize whites. This would do much for the state of the US.
>>
ITT trolls, shills and subhumans. European nation states belong to their NATIVE ethnic group alone

We don't even need to justify why we refuse you and beat you, when you visit. We have a right to, its our home
>>
>>138347353
Doggerland sank, leaving us with 1/4 our homeland. Rome sold us as the most valuable sex slaves. Germanics almost wiped us out - killing 4500 in one day, making them covert. The last of us are 3% of the UK, less here and in au. So yea..
>>
>>138347353
I know how you're full of bullshit because your go-to argument for your point was doing the lawyer thing and going to the dictionary. Ironically, this is also an argumentative style jews used.
>>
File: anti_white.jpg (493KB, 1256x1028px) Image search: [Google]
anti_white.jpg
493KB, 1256x1028px
>>
>>138347353
B-but muh different shades of black.....
>>
File: 1500548649884.jpg (171KB, 637x902px) Image search: [Google]
1500548649884.jpg
171KB, 637x902px
>>138347353
White people are genociding themselves.
>>
>>138370829 cont.
The visibility problem is extremely difficult to get off the ground, however. We know now, thanks to the Trump campaign and eventual presidency, that the media are completely controlled by a small cadre and all messages are on point to serve this cadre's ends. The idea of the internet as a marketplace of ideas has been crushed by the consolidation of power by a few groups which leverage their platforms to crush opposition.

At this point it is extremely unlikely that anyone will rise up to challenge the likes of Youtube simply because the investment needed is too high. Even if we see the complete fall of print and cable news the same groups are still in control of major content platforms and service providers. It's easy to envision a "free speech twitter" or "free speech youtube" but these things cost money and both YT and Twitter are losing propositions, and they were losing propositions BEFORE they cracked down on right wing thought.

If there is to be any hope it can only be from platforms which do not condemn free speech and free thought. Right now this seems impossible, but I do not believe it can stay impossible. We know leftism is inherently contradictory and when left to its own devices invariably destroys itself due to those internal contradictions. So a platform like YouTube is destined to fail, regardless of our current state of misery, merely because when the gender studies majors are running it they will only amplify everyone's misery. Media trust remains at an all-time low and the consequences of this is that they've spent nearly all the goodwill capital they accrued over 50 years and it isn't enough. Google didn't have 50 years of goodwill capital banked. They will either reform or die in the next 10 years. (protip: they'll die).
>>
>>138347353
So does poisoning food and water with pesticides and endocrine disruptors causing a 40% drop in sperm count in the west not considered sterilization? Govt is pretty passive about this fact.
>>
>>138356058
He's not gonna answer you, STUMPED.
>>
>>138355520
What could have happened between 1900 and 1950 in those countries? Was there an ethnic or religious group, or possibly a political movement that invaded and oppressed European people for the benefit of another? And do those people link up to any movements of today? Are there any profiteers or politicians today that can be linked to these movements? I wonder.
>>
>>138370657
The author then goes on to attack the notion that Irish people are being replaced, not realizing that he's supposed to be talking about "white genocide" and not "Irish genocide." I thought that treating all ethnic groups of one race as being the same is racist. Apparently not anymore, now that we're dealing with white people. As anyone could tell you, the lack of a replacement effort in Ireland does not disprove the lack of a replacement effort in general. The author then dismisses the notion that there is such a thing as an effort to replace white people in the media, you guessed it, out of hand. He labels people who believe this "deluded" and leaves it at that. He then goes on to argue that it's okay for Asian countries to be homogenous because nobody expects to be able to get them to take in other races to begin with. I don't know why, honestly. Doesn't that support the notion that refusing immigration can be acceptable and that there is no harm in having an ethnostate? He claims that he has "no right" to tell them what to do with their immigration policy, effectively condemning the people who do. The author's argument just seems to completely miss the point, to such a degree that I wonder what it's even trying to prove. It does seem to support the belief that, if Europeans wanted to end all non-white immigration, they would be completely entitled to do so. Not exactly a favorable point for him. The author then goes on to claim that racial integration is entirely voluntary. Again, this is simply dismissing things out of hand. He has rejected the notion that there is any concentrated effort from anyone to replace white people, and so, in his mind, there isn't. He rejected the notion that people are being indoctrinated into supporting white genocide earlier by calling it "delusional" and leaving it at that. It's only natural that he would find it easy to dismiss this core point of his opponent's platform: He's already rejected what it's derived from!
>>
>>138372984
(my IP changes sometimes, so my ID changed)

Amazingly, he goes on to say that America has never been a white country. Truly an interesting perspective. When the 100% white colonists were busy struggling to avoid death due to starvation or Indian attacks, it apparently didn't count. When they formed their own country and left voting rights exclusively in the hands of white people, it apparently didn't count. Neither did the fact that they held black people as slaves. Neither did the fact that, even by the wildest estimates, the US was overwhelmingly white until about 100 years ago. The only way his argument could possibly be right is if he considers North America its own country which has existed for time immemorial. Note his abject lack of citation when he says that America has always been racially diverse. Also note that in the next paragraph he claims that "white people" are in no danger of being replaced, but only includes data estimating that white people will be a minority in America in 2050. The global number of white people is obviously not going to be the same as the total number of white people in America. There is a lack of decent estimation about how much of the global population white people claim, but the one (yes one) I've seen estimates it at 17%.
>>
It's not that integration is being forced; it is that those who have a duty to prevent it are shirking that duty for fear of being called racist.
>>
>>138368037
>>138370657
>>138372984
>>138374975

So, to sum it up: He dismisses all of the most important claims of what he's meant to be debunking out of hand, refusing to consider that it could be true. Then, he plays a game of shifting goal posts in order to attack the more innocuous parts of the opposing platform. So, the article actually does nothing to refute the notion of a white genocide. It just denies it and then wastes letters for a while.
>>
>>138372475 cont
So there is hope for the future of right wing thought, though it's approaching a generational change rather than a rapid response, assuming things go on as they are now.

Of course, there is no reason to suppose this is tenable. Whites as the most prolific group in the US are under extreme attack
1) Forced immigration of "blood and soil" types due to "humanitarian" concerns rather than concern about the betterment of the US
2) Welfare programs which essentially transfer income from whites to non-whites, thereby necessarily decreasing the ability for whites to feel "safe" in spending on their own children
3) The continued push for feminism long after all equality has actually been achieved from a legal standpoint that creates a tension between the sexes and favors the blood-and-soil types who are somewhat immunized against this over the "whites" and "blacks" that think of the US as a reified idea rather than clay
4) the equivocation between the expression of this decay in the past as racism and today's expression as cultural
5) institutional racism via affirmative action for "humanitarian" reasons
6) institutional racism via race as a "protected class" destroying the freedom of association for "humanitarian" reasons

I don't know if whites and blacks can live together in harmony as a whole but I know for sure that you cannot merely declare it to be so via racist laws. I do know for sure that you cannot declare diversity to be a strength while simultaneously seeking to destroy it by normalizing race-mixing. I do know for sure that if diversity of opinion is a strength you can only consider race as a proxy for this if and only if you are racist enough to think that people's opinions are determined by race.

These contradictory pillars of leftist thought currently hold up the shambles of our government and must be attacked relentlessly and individually.
>>
(d) European Union reps have called for reduced white births, and said that Europe should no longer be white. QED white genocide
>>
>>138377186 cont
The NRA shows that purity spirals work against results. Guns are becoming more accessible in general and that is because the NRA wants results for guns and not guns+religion+abortion++++++.

If we want to restore balance to the US government we need to stop worrying about holistic systems of "conservativism" and instead focus on laser-sharp focus on particular issues. Conservativism has failed. It is a non-movement filled with nobodies. Conservative principles are sound but cannot be a politic. If we want to take affirmative action down due to its overt racism, we must strike directly, clearly, and with a focus similar to the NRA. It is not important who helps this cause, the cause itself is important.

Similarly with immigration. The fact that there are ten zillion pro-immigration groups and no focused anti-immigration group makes the immigration debate pissing in the ocean.

Only about 10-20% of the US are liberals in the sense we often use the term here on /pol/. Most normies simply hear the soundbytes and say, "Yeah I like virtue signalling as a humanitarian if it means I get to keep driving my SUV." The fact that CNN is hyperliberal doesn't matter in the slightest because normies don't integrate this shit into their lives and if they are not relentlessly hounded by it, it would leave their minds immediately. They have their own lives to worry about and that's that. Memetic forces should be leveraged simply to continuously cause normies to have nagging doubts about just how humanitarian they are. Videos need to stop being from rambling skeletons and stay in the 3-5 minute range. Memes should be focused on skepticism and not perceived hypocrisy.
>>
Same old boring bait thread.
>>
>>138378548 cont
The US body politic is not stupid and if you give them the room to doubt they WILL run with it all on their own. Too much effort is of the retarded "so much for the tolerant left" kind. Perceived hypocrisy is tiring and only drives normies to centrism, and since CNN and MSNBC and FOX are the center, normies will invariably go left rather than right.

Again, the only true Americans (in the US sense not the hemispherical sense) are whites and blacks. Native Americans wanted their blood and soil and they got it, even if it's scrabble they got it. Hispanics are all from the Spanish Empire tradition and not the Anglo tradition. They can be welcomed but should always be viewed with major skepticism, and in general hispanics hate whites and blacks pretty equally.

If you have an issue you want to push the #1 question on your mind should be, "How would this play on black twitter? How is this real nigga hours?" Blacks are our brothers. Be them BLM, black separatists, or even the ridiculous islamic blacks, all of them are in the same boat as whites. Our only tradition is the US, for good and for ill. The continued separation of us through Democratic memes has got to end and the blood-and-soil germanic tribes pushing Democratic memes has also got to end.
>>
op is saying that white genocide is a exaggerated version of human assimilation that is inevitable, it is impossible to stop diversity at this rate, best you can do is rage about it online mates,
>>
>>138379217 cont
The main reason we have to ditch the blood-and-soil types is not because they're "bad optics" or any such bullshit, but because
1) blood and soil is un-American, it's continental euroscum mentality and they can go inherit the UN for all I care; and,
2) the white nationalist and more extreme folks are basically overrun by feds since the 80s anyway so all you can expect with such alignments are cointel and agent provocateurs

No one really cares that they're racist, you must understand that first. We're farther from a post-racial society today than we ever were at any time. You THINK racism plays bad with normies but it only reinforces SKEPTICISM about things like college admissions, things like affirmative action, and things like immigration. This is because racism is a tarbaby and leftist memes invariably respond to racists with racism of their own, feeding the very skepticism so important to immunize normies from Democratic memes.

Eventually, though, leftists will, by design or accident, evolve an anti-racist meme which is not racist-sounding to normies and it will be over anyway. So the pro-white blood-and-soil types simply cannot help us in any way whatsoever. Even if you think they're right. Even if you're one of them. You lost everything, Europe is run by anti-white jews importing enemies of the state. That's where your ideology leads. Own it, internalize the understanding of it, and let it go.
>>
You disproved your own 'anti' argument with (c):

>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Look at the laws that suck the money from hardworking whites so they can't afford children, and give it to the mixed race or nonwhite mothers of 8+ on welfare. Look at the previous immigration which was all third world bullshit, and the hop the border, protect the illegals, & work visa laws that were replacing whites with nonwhites.
>>
>>138380523 cont.
>That's where your ideology leads. Own it, internalize the understanding of it, and let it go.
This is absolutely critical to moving forward to 2020 and beyond.

When someone promotes "hate speech" laws, they ALSO picture their political side being the ones that get to define what constitutes "hate." But once they put it out there, it's no longer in their control. In a very real sense, Hitler's plan of a unified continental Europe succeeded, only he wasn't the one to define this unification.

IF YOUR POLITICAL PLAN ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU DEFINE THE TERMS, YOUR POLITICAL PLAN WILL BE USED BY YOUR ENEMIES TO DESTROY YOU BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CONTROL WHO IS IN CHARGE

*This* is the beauty of the US Constitution. It limits the power of government to be used by /ourguys/ and therefore limits the damage the government could do by our opponents. The distortion of the Constitution by our government starting during the FDR era must be remedied and is the only way to save this country.
>>
>>138347353
>Europe has one of the lowest
???????
>>
>>138382355 cont
The spears we need to restore the US:
1) a conservative supreme court that can undo the major damage to state's rights via the commerce clause
2) a focused attack on "humanitarian" immigration which brings in intrinsically anti-American "blood and soil" types
3) a focused attack on treating capital gains as the income that they are
4) re-instatement of something like glass-steagal to bring banks back under some kind of control

Other issues are of relatively minor importance. The fallout from (1) will restore the Fourth Amendment to its original power. (2) will ensure wages can rise and fall so families can accurately manage their affairs instead of creating a state of perpetual anxiety, thereby rebuilding communities rather than hyperfocus on resource distribution hubs like cities. (3) will create the pressure to drive taxes back down to reasonable rates, ensuring that white families are not caught subsidizing others' children at the expense of their own. (4) will return us to a place that allows small businesses to thrive instead of small business only existing for the sake of massive bloat companies to forestall their failure through acquisitions.

If these four things can be accomplished in the next 20 years we can look back on the 00s and 10s as a peculiar time where opponents of the American experiment almost seized power but ultimately were on the "wrong side of history" as they like to say. Then you can have your moral crusades on abortion or whatever things you like.
>>
>>138347353
>taking out of context
>straw man
>semantics
>condescension
>semantics
>minimizing
>condescension
Where's the argument again?
>>
>>138347353
Europe developed superior transportation far earlier than Africans. Because of increased contact by smaller subgroups with one another Europe homogenized quickly. Part of the European successes of empires is because of this homogenous society. You streamline things you get more done faster.
>>
>>138347353
>March in Charlottesville protesting the removal of white history from America
>First thing the left does is immediately begin removing all white history from America

white people are so superior to everyone else they can simply speak their "conspiracy Theories" into existence.
>>
>>138347353
Yeah then you read what "liberal" talking heads and those who have actual influence say and do about white people, immigration, culture, education, all spheres of our lives. And look at the rates of immigration, birth and death, projected future populations of the globe etc. White genocide is real you dickhead, just because they're not gunning us down in the streets doesn't mean we're not facing massive pressure and are declining from deliberate policies.
>>
File: 1500505575741.jpg (75KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
1500505575741.jpg
75KB, 714x802px
>>138347353
>250 linguistic groups and 700 languages
>all of them are niggers

Yes, the third world is monolithic in the only way that matters. It is filled with non-Whites.
We're talking about RACE, you humongous faggot. Not nationalities and linguistic groupings. Sure, if you compare European nations to nigger tribes, you'll end up with Europe being less diverse. None of that changes the fact that White countries are the only ones where there is a concerted, organised effort to replace the indigenous population with migrants from completely separate and incompatible human genetic lines. There was a study recently that asserts niggers are niggers because they crossed with sub-human hominids at several times in their history, just as we cross-bred with neanderthals.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/09/it-wasnt-just-neanderthals-ancient-humans-had-sex-other-hominids/338117/

We are literally being inundated with sub-human strains of hominids with radically different IQ's, mental and emotional capacities, and biological characteristics.

Guess what? Your argument doesn't address any of our grievances and concerns, and is generally just pure shit, just like you and your mom.
>>
>>138372928
As whites became better at medicine and health care it allowed other races to survive beyond 30 years of age.

However they still breed at the replacement rates of a population expecting to die by 30, hence they are having 5-8 kids per couple.

Whites however have been breeding at 2 kids per couple on average for 100 years or so now.
>>
>>138384481
I'd like to add that if applying the same criteria to England, Scouse and Brummie would count as two different languages.
>>
>>138347353
that linked article is really vague and innacurate

for instance it claims that saudi arabia has highest immigration yet doesnt say from which country what if its from kuvajt, iran ....

also that article on japan
t-they are criticized for their migration laws
we cant do nothin about it

and yes it claims that africa is most diverse because it has many tribes. well europe is also according to their logis it has slavs, nordics, southerners anglosaxons...

in summary its mostly misinfo bullshit to demonize altright to normies
>>
File: 1500718722030.gif (41KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1500718722030.gif
41KB, 239x239px
>>138384481
I should specify that I'm addressing the author in absentia, not OP, who, while still probably a faggot, is also probably just bringing the article to our attention.
>>
>>138348595
It's a choice, for the invaders... ?
>>
>>138347353
At least Iceland is safe. They are even aborting down syndrome babies to make their gene pool stronger.

Move to Iceland now. Soon it will be the last bastion of the white race.
>>
>>138351767
It doesn't how they think mountain jew. That's like saying someone with a dick is a woman cause they say so. And all those tribes are indigenous to Africa, and should stay there.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.