[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STUDY: Eating veggies makes men smell more attractive to women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: PEOPLE_001.jpg (146KB, 650x981px) Image search: [Google]
PEOPLE_001.jpg
146KB, 650x981px
>STUDY: Eating veggies makes men smell more attractive to women

>he study worked like this: Researchers took a group of men and measured the amount of fruits and vegetables in their diet through a spectrophotometer, which uses light to measure carotenoids -- the pigments in red, yellow and orange fruits and vegetables -- deposited on the skin after people eat those foods.

>To get the needed sweat, they had the guys exercise in clean t-shirts. Women were later asked to smell those sweaty shirts in the name of science and rate the odors.

>The results, according to the study, were the same for the entire sample group of women. They all gave a higher rating to the sweat from the guys who ate more fruits and vegetables than they did for the men who at more carbs.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/eating-veggies-makes-men-smell-more-attractive-to-women-study-says/2333835

===

Time to take the Vegan Pill.

Meat is for cucks.
>>
>>138343884
You don't need to do no meat, but less meat than most of us consume would probably be beneficial. Fruits and veggies make your cum taste better too.
>>
can meatlets even compete?
>>
>>138343884
>eating veggies
why not just carry some broccolie under your armpits?
>>
>>138343884

Eating more vegetables is healthy.

Veganism is not.
>>
>>138345385
>They all gave a higher rating to the sweat from the guys who ate more fruits and vegetables than they did for the men who at more carbs
They didn't even compare meat eaters.
>>
>>138343884
most vegans dont even eat many veggies, they tend to mostly eat highly-processed white flour and corn syrup laden junk foods, because they're vegan of course, and therefore virtuous.
>>
>>138343884
i dun car wut whmen tink
>>
>>138343884
>eat the ground-grown jew
no thx
>>
>>138346822
I thought you were american for a sec.
>>
>>138343884
>They all gave a higher rating to the sweat from the guys who ate more fruits and vegetables than they did for the men who at more carbs.

>fruits and vegetables aren't carbs

Whoever wrote this article is literally retarded.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.