[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the damn flight all about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What was the damn flight all about?
>>
>>138341721
I doubt we'll ever know the full reality of what happened. Both allies and axis had concentration camps. Both sides committed war crimes. But I still side with the axis. Living through the fruits of "diversity" really sucks. White people are the only good people I like being around.
>>
>>138341721
flight? I thought you said fight. I feel retarded now. brb kms
>>
>>138341721
He tried to contact the British nobility that had German roots and relations so that they might put in a word at the British government at the time to negotiate a seperate peace or armistice agreement between Britain and Germany.

I thought that was clear. After all that was why they put him in jail for life.
>>
>>138341721
To try and work out a peace deal to end the war (which unfortunately for him was something neither side wanted), it's kinda well recorded
>>
>>138341721
Hitler didn't like how banks worked.
Bankers didn't like that.

http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch08.html
>>
>>138341721
Peace treaty
>>
He was mentally ill.
>>
>>138341721
Tried to get the british to stop their bullshit cause we wanted to focus on russia

Of course they're called eternal anglo for a reason, so they dumped him in a jail for the next half century until he got suicided because he had a chance of getting out when he was like 90 years old
>>
>>138343019
Hitler pretty much said he never wanted to fight the Brits, that he regarded them as brothers in regard to the race ideology.

Of course after the Brits captured Hess and sabotaged the negotiations, he had to denounce him.
>>
>>138344083

Wanting peace does not make you mentally ill. He flew over the Channel and faced death, execution, and lifetime imprisonment for his ideal. He was a hero.
>>
>>138344864
>constantly bombing brit cities during the Blitz
>get wrecked by the RAF
>wanting """"peace"""" after getting btfoed
>>
File: 1503202526908.png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1503202526908.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
LGRUING MEANT HIS ARE SAFE SA I POO'D MEAN TRAAAAAAAPBBBBBRRRRRRTT* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW I HAHAHATE IT THEM JUSE BERS AGAF SAFE SPACE
FFFFFFFTTTTTT-RIGHH- TRING MY CAUSE IT I HATE IT IS IS AND MODS ANT THE IT IN-TIN-TIN-TIN-KAHN-TIN-KAHAHAHN-SS
WAHATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHFFRRRTTT!!!!

*FFFF- ahh!!!!!!... nggggggggh... oh yes ejeces, just and solon me and it is turd.. ngggh..
>Oh my face....

nngh....

*BRFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT- PLORIGGGHT MEANIES ARD

BRFRFFFFFFFFFTTT.... PLOP... oh me sniful, justes. oh herburubruburbrout bele
BAAAAPPPP*

WANT MUHH!! FRPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTT* I HEANIE MOMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GURGLES GURLBURburbububr-PLAYDOH

nngh... hng ind sprinder-PLASH!! TTTgurburburd ou ind slord imment he movemens immens ands spre if yourublburgurghgrrble

MAAAAAAAAAAA

hhhhh... oh my dearge sprear, just onor to marvely ar, sampleburburblrbffs*
(Suddeeply

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*sniff
MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT THE YOU POO POL ME CANNIE POL BURBLES ARE WANT MUH PFFF-BUBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET I HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(takes drinklebele
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NEOFAGAIN MUH PLOP-PLOP-PLOP! TTT!
.. oh yes deed of you haps, pleave
*BBBBBRRRPPP*

*Snif I clow lon my queensely*
(tastes. my queens on a snifff

PHHHHH- TTT* MOOT HATE I WANTTTTTTTTTT* MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*BRRRFFFBBHHBFHRRFFFTTTTT

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Oh yes, yould.. ovelover anusinner and heat cominner anus to hold..

*snif-*
(Suddenly arom heavenly
nnngggghgrrFFFFRFRRRRPPFFPFFRRRFRRPPHPRRRFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!

BRFRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT- PLAYDOH
MUH IN MEADS

>Oh....

THIRE BOARD
*BRAAA

*FFFTTT!
GERIGGERGOOGLEBUBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*
>>
>>138345947
Thank you based commie
>>
He wanted some big black cock but his compass was broken so he flew north instead of south.
>>
File: 1497559952755.png (48KB, 1028x952px) Image search: [Google]
1497559952755.png
48KB, 1028x952px
I don't know
>>
>>138347586
Doesn't matter. It was a lifetime ago. Europe has changed.
>>
>>138345947
I LIKE YOUR AUTISM
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.