[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2020 predictions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3633.png (178KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3633.png
178KB, 750x1334px
2020 predictions
>>
>>138339846
>Hillary
Lol
>>
>>138339846
In the US how long do you have to reside in a state prior to registering to vote there?
Could see a blue pus into swing states just to make sure the EC in that state votes Democrat.
If it's only a month I could see students taking a semseter of collage and "moving" there just to play the EC system.
>>
File: IMG_4078.png (123KB, 1050x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4078.png
123KB, 1050x670px
>>
>>138339846
If the dems double down on PC culture
>2 terms of Trump

If the dems put forward a normal candidate and appeal to moderates that are sick of identity politics (even if the candidate is a hollow shill who's just another corporate pawn that won't actually do anything they promise)
>overwhelming blue victory.
>>
Two terms of Trump are guaranteed.

Dems will force another unlikable corporate candidate that panders to identity politics...and will still wonder why they lost again.

Maybe then they might have someone good for 2024....or maybe not.
>>
>>138341472
PA isn't going blue again
>>
If the dems run Kamala Harris I will put maybe $500 on Trump to win as soon as she is confirmed the candidate.
>>
File: PA Reich.png (377KB, 712x1015px) Image search: [Google]
PA Reich.png
377KB, 712x1015px
>>138342307
This is now a Pennsylvania master race appreciation thread
>>
>>138342307
It will if they don't have a black candidate. Pennsylvania is a big state and the entire thing is red except for Philly. There's easily enough voters in Philadelphia to carry the whole state but only half came out to vote last election. Blacks stayed home because they didn't like either candidate. And will again if they get a Biden, Bernie, or Warren.
>>
>>138340228
As long as you live there before the voter registration deadline you can vote. Even if it's only one day.
>>
>>138342913
lol how many of those whites are pillheads or heroin addicts?
>>
>>138342913
>leaving out Gary, IN
Good move, PA
>>
>>138342307
well shit I misread your post
>>
>>138341511
They just can't do it. Their Bernie negress monster they've created won't allow a regular person to run for the dems. Y'all also haven't seen trujmp stat campaigning from the biggest platform on the planet. Ever notice how this time in 2009 the news was full of autopsies about dissecting the election? Yeah none of that shit in current year. Because the democrats are too worried about admitting they got their asses kicked in the rust belt (cowards and sore losers) and they could never ever admit to people that they are losing whites that used to be in the bag for them. At Any rate, the total refusal to address the most humiliating loss in us political history is a bad move, I get that it's not fun to talk about for the losers but you have to, or people don't correct their strategy, and more importrantly people will realize how full of shit and what a bad attitude the left had after beating Romney and McCain losses like a dead horse, and going 100% radio silence on Hillary's epic loss. Lets see the fucking autopsy reports you fucksacks, you can't just ignore it. It's almost like the results ruin their bullshit "inevitable progressivism" demorialization propaganda. In the end only fools don't correct their problems, theyre going to just keep banging their heads against a stone wall though because they just don't have the decency to admit a loss. Like children all of them, can't even watch the tape after the game. Pathetic.
>>
>>138343090
Thanks anon seems like an easy way to game the swing states. Wouldn't be particularly hard for an organised and motivated group to organise a couple of thousand ppl. 20 to a house 10 airbnbs.
>>
>>138343158
like 95% lol. i went to school in philly and all the white suburban kids were smoking oxycodone and wearing hoodies

make no mistake, they may have come out for trump but if the epidemic isn't fixed they'll be dead before 2020
>>
>>138342913
>Implying PA isn't a European cuckshed
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.