[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flat earthers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I found another stupid flat earth video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUmteoWZ6dU&feature=share ). In said video, there was a comment which attracted my attention. What do you think about this?
>>
>>138339376
I work in ophthalmology. The sun is way way fucking brighter than an arc welder and I get patients in all the time that have burns on their retinas from looking at an arc welder.

This is goddamn first grade shit.
>>
>>138339376
what are you sliding?
>>
These people would believe anything. I was just wondering how are they still alive. A first grader could convince them to do something stupid.
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 78x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 78x90px
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six I did.
>>
>>138339635
>This is goddamn first grade shit.

like everything flatheads struggle with
>>
>>138339635
yet a couple of clouds and it disappears, strange that.
>>
Stop this nonsense.

The earth is indeed flat, and ever rocket that went to space was a lie.

Why do you think North Korea is desperate to try and launch satellites into the air?

They want to know if the bullshit was true.

ENOUGH OF THE ZOG LIES!
>>
>>138339376
He should prove them all wrong by looking directly into the sun, that'll show them !
>>
>>138340250
This is a very intriguing concept
>>
>>138339376
WAAAAH??? STARIN AT SEE SUN IS BAD FOR MAH LOOKIES?

PROPROSTERUUUS
>>
>>138339376
Staring at an eclipse for two and a half minutes is the same as staring at the sun for two and a half minutes, your eyes just get tricked into thinking the former is okay. Next.
>>
if post number has repeating characters at the end, our lord kekus will illuminate the flat earthers
>>
Earth is flat, stop meming globe-tards

the truth will come out and more people will start to know the truth! I myself am a prophet and I can tell you for 100% that the earth is flat and NASA is telling you lies.

I feel sorry for you that you believe the lie when the truth is just beneath.
>>
>>138340368
I bet you couldn't convince somebody to look directly at the sun.
>>
>>138341116
fuck off flat-shill

the earth is in reality a Cuboctahedron and the CIA is telling you lies.
>>
>>138339635
you can easily look at the sun for a second or two
why would an object going in front of it make it more dangerous?

typical globetard, doesn't actually answer anything, gives a scientific example completely out of context and calls you stupid

kys, dummy
>>
Unless the eclipse somehow magnified the light as the sun came back into view, it would be no different than simply looking at the sun.

Are you suggesting the moon has magnifying properties on its outer rim?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.