[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No more Trump and Russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (74KB, 302x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 302x170px
So it seems like that failed as predicted. Now we are back to Trump is a racist and all white people are racist. Didn't they already play that hand?
>>
>>138334752
Yup, dem just want to cause chaos and prevent him from doing actual work.
He will be reelected in 2020 if they don't start killing white people now.
>>
>>138334752
Pls explain to me how the ongoing Muller investigation failed faggot OP?
>>
File: peachlady.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
peachlady.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>138334752
tick tock tick tock tick tock, Drumpfies!
Mueller is just getting started
the distraction won't last
impeachment by December!
>>
I miss the constant Russia headlines. It felt that Russia at peak relevance since the Cuban Crisis.
>>
>>138335115
I'm not talking about that, I am talking about the media coverage. It fell off a cliff. They knew it was not going anywhere and people were not falling for it, so back to Trump is a racist and get all the niggers going ballistic again.
>>
>>138335115
Because he's going after Hillary now retard
>>
They will play it as long as they live
>Solution
Kill them. First their assistants, and if they don't get the message, their children, and if this doesn't wake them up, transform the CIA building into a pile of rubble
>>
Blacks are worried that they will actually have to work again because Trump will take away all their gibs and get rid of all the illegals.
>>
>>138335115
It's going nowhere, there's no underlying crime. They'll get somebody like Manafort on obstruction or perjury.

Oh and please GAS yourself KIKE.
>>
>>138335303
special counsel operates in a vacuum. See news of raid on Manafort. Took a whole week for that shit to come out.
>>
>>138335647
It will go as far as congress wants to take it.
>>
>>138335115
The Mueller investigation is a fucking farce.
>>
>>138336392
how the fuck would you know? There is next to nothing as far as details out about it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.