[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forget Mayweather and McGregor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: BLM.jpg (216KB, 3840x2240px) Image search: [Google]
BLM.jpg
216KB, 3840x2240px
So, AntiFa is trying to stir up problems by destroying/defacing MLK memorials and then blaming it on White people; whom they will call Nazi's of course.

If they so much as touch the Memorial's statues of MLK, there will be hell to pay for pozz'd, skinny-jeans wearing, methadone clinic out patients and anything with dyed hair. One thing we agree on which makes us NOT Racists is the famous 'I Have A Dream' MLK speech wherein we were told of a future where people are judged not on the color of their skin but the content of their character.

The Mexican Mafia and the La Raza racists are filling the Alt-Left like no other group because they can mask their crimes, while attacking Blacks and calling them derogatory names.

BLM will smoke AntiFa so bad, that betting on the winner is easy money. AntiFa is afraid of the Black man, and AntiFa will be crushed. we need to Black monuments from the AntiFa destroyers of history, who work directly for the deep state. they are Bolshevik Jew foot soldiers. Don't let them get away with ti.
>>
File: voices-All-lives-matter-image.jpg (29KB, 599x502px) Image search: [Google]
voices-All-lives-matter-image.jpg
29KB, 599x502px
>>138334409
>I Have A Dream' MLK speech wherein we were told of a future where people are judged not on the color of their skin but the content of their character
>>
File: CNN2-1.jpg (892KB, 432x559px) Image search: [Google]
CNN2-1.jpg
892KB, 432x559px
Bump
>>
File: Blue LM.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Blue LM.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
We need to encourage law enforcement to demand that no masks are worn. That will prevent people from avoiding trouble altogether unless they just don't care.

First they came for the 'Confederate'flag.
Then they were triggered by a harmless swastika that only means something to the indoctrinated
Then they came for the Black memorial statues.

Enough is enough
>>
File: 1zb5cmg.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1zb5cmg.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>138334409
>Memorial's statues of MLK

Martin Luther King memorial made in CHINA
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/12/martin-luther-king-memorial_n_925341.html

Chinese man has something to say to African about European "Colonialism"(Development)
https://youtu.be/Wfg-DK1I1JE
>>
>>138335550
Please archive
>http://huffingtonpost com/2011/08/12/martin-luther-king-memorial_n_925341.html
https://unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/12/martin-luther-king-memorial_n_925341.html
>>
>>138335128

Recognize Antifa, BLM and the KKK as terrorist organizations
>>
MLK told black people they should stop committing so much crime if they want to earn respect.

Why did nobody listen to him?

MLK was a brilliant guy but I don't agree with everything he said.
>>
>>138334409
But we are racists. Has /pol/ completed it's transition into becoming t_d?
>>
>>138336668
the KKK are mainly Feebs'..No one in their right minds would walk into that trap.
>>
>>138336989
When your enemy's enemy is your friend, ....

Got any useful suggestions there McGuyver?
>>
>>138336817
If you have any suggestions on how to get from point A to point E with going through B, C, and D; feel free to enlighten everyone.

It sounds as though too many have a goal, with no idea how to get there. Not a Trump fn here; ...however, CivNat is a gateway, it has potential, and in the interim, don;t waste valuable time dealing with Tribbles; go for the source and excise the malignant cancer before it eats he host.
>>
File: 5-2.jpg (74KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
5-2.jpg
74KB, 640x553px
>>138334409
#BLM is a terrorist organization against cops and white people. Anyone who supports BLM deserves punishment.

https://youtu.be/YwOqrqZuOAw
>>
>>138334409
Was MLK even a bad guy? He wasn't nearly as anti-white today's blacks and he seemed to want to achieve racial harmony in his speeches. His memorials and his legacy should be really low on the alt-right's priority list.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.