[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are niggers incapable of speaking English?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8055.jpg (97KB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8055.jpg
97KB, 1200x666px
Why are niggers incapable of speaking English?
>>
The worst part about nigger speak is how whites will bend over backwards to either not address it or to even romanticize it, as if it's a positive thing that you can barely understand the fucking grunts and chimp noises coming out of negroes. I was watching this Netflix show, Last Chance U, which is essentially about a community college where major college football players transfer to after getting arrested or failing out of college (which is almost impossible for a major college athlete at one of these programs to do) and they literally had to put subtitles down for a few of the player's dialogue. It was so fucking terrible that even the white liberal producers had to say to themselves "fuck we have no idea what he's trying to say here"
>>
Because they communicate with clicks in their natural habitat.
>>
>>138333620
Because they weren't given adequate education by the government so ebonics flourished. But I suppose most here think it is genetic. Perhaps the education system should be approved for all.
>>
>>138333620
>hatin on lynch
i fucking dare you to go to compton and go around yelling 'nigger nigger' you pansy cuck
>>
Because - contrary to everything the left likes to promote - they do not want to be like Whitey. Sure, they want the money, but that's it.
>>
File: 4yM3bR0_d.jpg (34KB, 640x367px) Image search: [Google]
4yM3bR0_d.jpg
34KB, 640x367px
>>138333620
>>
File: bell curve.jpg (26KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
bell curve.jpg
26KB, 600x405px
>>138333620
>Why are niggers incapable of speaking English?
>>
>>138333877
did you ever watch Eyes on the Prize in school? Specifically the part with emmit till's uncle?
>dey say, "you know who done kill dat boy?" and I say "yessa I do" and dey say who he be and I say "dar he."
>white narrator voiceover:
>" 'Dar he.' 'There he is.' "
as if the extremely progressive producers are just naturally assuming that nobody can understand what a dumb old country nigger is babbling about. really shows the progressive mindset in looking down on both blacks and whites
>>
>>138335192
I do it every day pussy
>>
File: Gucci Shades.jpg (26KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Gucci Shades.jpg
26KB, 500x376px
>>138335192
>Go to Compton
>Yell NIGGER as loud as I can
>Pack of niggers start shooting
>Unload all their clips towards me
>All bullets miss because niggers cant aim
>three kids who were just inside dead instead
>MFW
>>
File: TINTIN - Like a Boss Edition.jpg (38KB, 457x477px) Image search: [Google]
TINTIN - Like a Boss Edition.jpg
38KB, 457x477px
>>138333620
All a white man need do is shout :"NIKEMA! MANGANI TANTOR! UNGOWAH! UNK!" and hold a horse's tail on a stick aloft, and, behold - entire plains of Zuloos will bow before him and kiss the earth. This simple charm works every time on the supstitious mind of the savage.
>>
>>138333620
>average IQ of 85ish
50% is stupider than that so it makes sense to me.
>>
retarded monkeys infest the planet
>>
File: 1502643710705.jpg (118KB, 471x659px) Image search: [Google]
1502643710705.jpg
118KB, 471x659px
>>138333620
>lynch
Don't mind if I do.
>>
>>138333620
I legit thought this was a joke edit of a loretta lynch question. Now its just CTE bashing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.