[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to spot a controlled oposition?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ..png (177KB, 245x395px) Image search: [Google]
..png
177KB, 245x395px
How to spot a controlled oposition?
>>
>>138333075
bump
>>
>>138333075
Are you new here? if yes just lurk more, dont post, just lurk. Eventually you will understand.
>>
File: 1502117530845.jpg (60KB, 720x870px) Image search: [Google]
1502117530845.jpg
60KB, 720x870px
Spotting /ourguys/ is usually pretty easy. There's often no agenda to their newsworthy actions, no pre-planning, shit happened and revealled a truth that ignites a shitstorm.

Shills stick out like they are on fire because they are very clearly pushing an agenda, and often generate an orgy of evidence to "reveal" that agenda in the course of their fifteen minutes.
>>
File: eef.png (278KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
eef.png
278KB, 640x715px
think about how many redditors are on /pol/ now because of its increased notoriety

the hardcore nazis are almost all aggitators and leftist agents

look how the alt-right went from refering to young conservatives that were sick of RINOs and Nationalists to Nazis over night

think of what that does to right leaning optics
>>
>>138333075

>How to spot a controlled oposition?

They follow the narrative, and go to extremes.

When Daily Stormer decided to crash the funeral of the lady who died in Charlottesville, that is when I knew they were controlled opposition.
>>
Just use common sense.
>>
>>138333075

They all are.
>>
Please don't kill your self
>>
everyone who doesn't agree with me
>>
>>138333075
simple as fuck
the JQ
works every time flawlessly.
>>
File: Controlled_Opposition.jpg (166KB, 953x935px) Image search: [Google]
Controlled_Opposition.jpg
166KB, 953x935px
>>138333075
>>
>>138336216

This too. Media coverage is a dead give-away.
>>
File: bropofol.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bropofol.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
CHAOTIC OPPOSITION IS THE ONE YOU GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR ANON.

THEY DON'T PLAY BY THE RULES.
>>
when the dichotomies are too dichotomous

when you see little to no logic in their actions

when they talk more about the US vs THEM mentality rather than talking about solutions.
>>
>>138333075

Is there someone publicly stating something controversial with almost no repercussions or in a position that allows them to openly state such ideas?
Controlled opposition.
>>
>>138333075
It's easy.

Anyone who does or says something you don't like is controlled opposition or shills.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.