[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which countries would you like to see unite?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

It would have to be Peru and Bolivia for me. They're basically the same people segregated by legal borders. Same Incan base and same Spaniard enrichment. Same culture, same language, same native minorities, same civilizational inheritance. It would be pretty cool if they merged and worked their way to prosperity. Extra cool if they brought back the Incan identity and revitalized the Quechua language.

Technically Ecuador should also be included for the same reasons, but as far as I know they are very hostile with Peru. I suppose that's because Peru was loyal to Spain while Ecuador was part of the Great Columbia revolution. But they don't really have much in common with Columbia.

Should be:
Great Peru = Peru + Bolivia + Ecuador
Great Columbia = Columbia + Venezuela
>>
Korea. Imagine the future of Kpop or anything technology if Korea unites. They got like North Koreans who would work till they can't work anymore for technology advancement.
>>
>>138332765
Greece and Turkey :^)
>>
EU and Russia

inb4 100 assblasted anglo replies
>>
>>138333071
>Canada and Turkey :^)
ftfy
>>
>>138332922
In this case we're talking about one of the most and one of the least economically and technologically advanced countries in east Asia.

There'd be some insane value from a merger in the long run. North Koreans would benefit from South Korea's advancements, while the latter would benefit from the former's conservation of cultural and linguistic traits. Eventually things would balance out with the new Korean state taking the best out of each, but things wouldn't get better before they get worse.
>>
>>138332765
I see a merchant on the left side of that flag.
>>
>>138333169
Australia and China <3
>>
>>138332765
France and England.
>>
I want to see America "United" (forcefully) with Canada and Mexico, but eliminate the native populations and give us lebensraum
>>
>>138332765
A successful unification needs racial and cultural likeness. Therefore, Sweden and Somalia.
>>
File: 700.jpg (143KB, 1130x884px) Image search: [Google]
700.jpg
143KB, 1130x884px
>>138332765

Portugal + Spain reconquista when?
>>
>>138333071
Believe it or not, there were people actively rooting for that between 1453 and 1821. Back in the 1460's A Cretan guy named Georgios Trapezountios considered the Ottoman Empire a Hellenoturkic civilization and a stable world power, basically the Third Rome.

And even Venizelos was open to the idea, saying that one day Greece and Turkey would unite into a Mediterranean superpower after Ataturk came into power. And I can't really blame him for that. Every time Greece and Anatolia were one state, they were the most powerful country on the planet. Plus, he had just lost a war in Turkey, so he thought there may be some silver lining to it.

I don't think that's possible now though. Today's Turkey is regressing back to Islamism and pan-Arabism. We want nothing to do with that, even if our only alternative is to be an EU puppet state.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.