[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrorism As Political Strategy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

File: 1502573476273.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502573476273.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Is it just me, or does anyone thinks, that using hyperbolic violence and atrocities against normies may be a useful strategy to shift the "centre"?

It was done by pretty much every regime ever in power.
>The New Anglos did it and became the USA, >The Jakobiner of France did it and paved the way for Napoleon,
>The NSDAP did it and became the third Reich
>Jews did it and became Israel
>The Ajatollahs did it and became todays Iran, >Gandhi did it and look at India
>Mandela did it and today Niggers are slaughtering whites in SA
>Mao did it and we see China
>Castro did it and Kuba is still somehow communist
>The Red Army Fraction did it and today we have Germanistan
>The Sand Niggers do it, and all the sheep pander to the """"moderate"""" Pisslam

Tell me, why doesn't the white man starts using terror as empirically it seems to do the job and lets be honest, white man can do a better job than lefties and Niggers.
>>
>>138332143
because we are pussies
there are doubtless many people who want to start forming death squads but we are either too lazy or afraid of the consequences, so we wait and wait
but not for much longer
things are coming to a head, i and many others can feel it
so we shall wait and see
>>
posting in an FBI thread
>>
>>138332143
it works.
Whoever is the dominant force gets the coward voters who vote to survive.
>>
File: index.jpg (16KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16KB, 182x268px
>>138332143
sage all CIA posts

I HOPE HILLARY GIVES YOU MOUTH SOARS!
>>
File: CNN1.jpg (922KB, 432x559px) Image search: [Google]
CNN1.jpg
922KB, 432x559px
CNN already does
>>
>>138332143
There is no room for "heaven" believers, the only religion that survives in battle is celtic paganism.
You die, you come back in the same world and deal with what you built.
Respawn.
It actually encourages war and fighting to the death and that's why the Gaul and the Celts were so fierce despite never wearing armor and wielding pitchforks and wooden shields.
>>
>>138332143
I'd never advocate terrorism, however, I have noticed that once Muzzie Terrorists started committing attacks every week instead of every few years, the left started to defend and protect them... so... again, I'm not advocating weekly terror attacks.
>>
>>138332510
>we shall wait and see
so you wait till you have no platform left and you have to pay a fine because you are openly white? Yes with people like you, nothing will change. Do you have guns and know how to handle them? Do you have learned how to build bombs with remote ignition? Do you have a list of targets and know how and when they are best removed? If no, well you are the problem you describe. White man don't need "groups" imo, they need a kick in the ass to become Breiviks, and 25 Breiviks are more than enough to make normies shit their pants, especially if they don't go for one time hits
>>138332791
Interesting point tho, I rather saw Christianity in its non cucked form as the way to go, like being saved if you believe in Jesus and confess no matter how much you went against the book
>>
Maybe another time OP. Violence can solve our problems but why bother when every day people join our side?
>>
>>138333049
i guess you're right
have a guide to chemical weapons XDDD
https://www.thevespiary.org/library/Files_Uploaded_by_Users/hex/more/Chem_Wep%283%29.pdf
enjoy, friend
also i do have a list
>>
File: 17841.jpg (16KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
17841.jpg
16KB, 530x298px
>>138333222
>those digits
noice
>>
>>138332143
Posting in asio honeypot thread woooo
>>
>>138333222
Normies should join the moderates for protection and pander to them, for that to happen you need some extremists ready to take it three step further, as killing key persons in the anti-white oppression system, ranging from administrators over mayors too teachers. A political centre can not be shifted with drum circles, those are just the for front; in the back you need people who can make so much damage and produce costs for the system that it becomes rational for the system to negotiate with the moderate drum circles waving swastika flags and calling for race segregation
>>
File: IMG_0627.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>138332143
Hi FBI

Alt Right is a movement of peace
>>
>>138332143
Hi CIA
>>
>>138332143
Because no ends justify those means. We do it right or we go home, what's the point if we end up becoming the monsters we despise?
>>
>>138333441
Pretty dank ma dude. Thanks
Have a book on booby traps
>http://freeshopmanual.com/uploads/pdf/FM-5-31-Booby-Traps-Field-Manual.pdf
>>
>>138333626
i live too far away to kill Malcom Turncoat god damn he needs to get run over
>>
>>138333049
that has nothing to do with Christianity.
The book is interesting but it's not useful.
The old testament is great history that's all that matters.
The fucking tabernacle was a great conductor and the ark of the conevant was a capacitor.
Shit's history alright.
You are choosing between a "promise" (trusting something called a god) of a "reward", and thinking that your actions matter.

There is no choice at all when deciding which choice will make a man.
Men don't need rewards, the fruit of their labour is their reward.
Men want reactions, men want power, and celtic paganism says that when you come back you have to deal with what you have done.
It's a hard road, it's confronting, but it filters out cowards.
>>
>>138333894
Be honest anon, do you really expect you can change the oppressive anti-white system by singing Kumbaya while standing in a circle jerk. Tell me on example of a movement that went to power WITHOUT Terror and killing the children of the oppressors
>>
>>138332143
No you fucking CIA plant

for anyone not paying attention: DONT BE FUCKING VIOLENT
only in self defence are you to act, or defence of another or the flag. Even then, be merciful the the slimy cunts once they're on the ground.
>>
File: comfy pepe.gif (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.gif
89KB, 400x400px
>>138333961
many thanks
evil plans coming together
>>
>>138334001
always wear a knife.
If you are found out, you can die fighting and not rot in prison.
If you aren't, you may get a shot at becoming a hero.

You might die tomorrow because you lean over and someone sees it, or you might start the second dawn the eurekas
>>
>>138334001
I don't think that targeting high class politicians is the way to go. They are just faces who can be replaced. Imo, middle management, like accountants, teachers, journalists, civil society leaders... are the better target, even better would be their children, nothing breaks a man better than to see his children die because he took his egoistic ideology too far.
>>138334070
>Men want reactions, men want power, and celtic paganism says that when you come back you have to deal with what you have done.
It's a hard road, it's confronting, but it filters out cowards.
I like that, any books you can recommend?
>>
>>138332143
Holy fuck this is a fucking controlled op thread

Do not listen to this fuckhead, he's literally trying to make another Charlottesville
>>
>>138334603
That was Nigger tier accident. I'm talking about targeting the children of key personal in the oppressive anti-white system. No field day for MSM rather the burial of their children
>>
>>138334484
i see
the middle men
>>
>>138332143
Fuck off FED. In every instance of cointelpro this type of shit happens. Keep alert people.
>>
>>138334932
>killing children of people you disagree with isn't nigger tier
>>
>>138334484
unfortunately no, they don't write books, they never did really, that is why they survived about 3-4 thousand years of non stop attacks and incursions, the truth stays in word of mouth.
You have to learn the language, then you have to find them, they are very reclusive and never reveal who their gods are and always carry another false religion to mask it.
Look at the cornish for example, when they came to australia, they were STILL mining, and STILL speaking cornish, and they taught the aboriginals cornish and english before anyone else, and still speak with a cornish accent because of it and use cornish words.

there are some secret societies of druids even that are fighting to win over the world order.

Next to the elders of Zion, they are practically the most invisible group.
>>
>>138335234
in this case he means the underlings of politicians and such
>>
>>138335331
(the aboriginals still speak with cornish accents)
>>
>>138332592
It's not illegal to encourage terrorism. You're just seeking peace through violence. I remember conservatives always saying they don't call for violence fearing the government would come after them if they did. They won't and they dont. The left and msm does it every single day.
>>
>>138335234
>>138335371
This. Breivik got it right. If he hasn't killed the 77 drones, they would sit in offices today and welcome Niggers from around the world, just like Sweden.
>>
>>138335331
wut?
celtish pagans?
secret societies?
sounds interesting
but are you saying they taught the abos? they are the niggers of australia
>>
File: rTp8siw.png (870KB, 525x800px) Image search: [Google]
rTp8siw.png
870KB, 525x800px
>>138332143
None of those groups used terrorism as a major component. They all formed militias who could fight against the opposition and eventually form a power basis to take over the state.

THAT is what the far-right must do. That is what it did before: Mussolini's blackshirts and Hitler browshirts were precisely what I just described.

What we need is SQUADRISMO. Remember the name.
>>
>>138335530
sweden is right for once
>>
>>138332143
I will leave this here and then leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU
>>
File: Hierarchy.png (8KB, 241x232px) Image search: [Google]
Hierarchy.png
8KB, 241x232px
>>138332143

Governments are the real terrorists. We are all still under feudal rule, but it is hidden under the veneer of sham democracies and free markets. They own it all, and their minions run it. Trannies are the top tier.
>>
File: cat fun.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
cat fun.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
>>138332143

You are a fucking stupid moron who should not be reasoned with. So I can explain lengthy why even mentioning terrorism makes you the same as jihadi soldiers but since your low IQ doesn't allow complex thinking I won't try to reason.
You are disgrace to all normal, civilised and intelligent people on the right.
Kill yourself, make this world a better place.
>>
>>138334074
>what is Gandhi

Don't get me wrong, Gandhi was a cunt and the British situation was complex, but it was a peaceful revolution.
>>
>>138335729
ho-ly shit
thats pretty based for hollywood
>>
>>138335619
yes, but they made them good, it was welfare that retarded the abo and put him back to wandering around and saying "MY LAND".

The cornish and the abos got along really well, the cornish taught them mining, and the abos taught the cornish.... how to find bugs underground?

haha but really, they learned the history, and supposedly they taught them dreaming, which led to a brief rediscovery and interest in the cornish community in scrying, druids etc.
>>
>>138334484
This is how the Jews escaped slavery in Egypt. They murdered the children of the Egyptians. Random acts of terrorism against innocent people is a meme created by the power elite to avoid retribution. They couldn't care less if more civilians die. It's like going after the pawns in a game of chess. A total meme distraction created by the media that leads to them having more power.
>>
>>138335719
Why the fuck do you care about some stupid ass monuments?
>>
>>138336085
Its a genius movie masked as a dumb action flick
>>
Put me in the screencap you show your supervisor. Also let's make McVeigh look like a fuck Ingman joke.
>>
>>138332143
Fuck off CIA and FBI.

Stop trying to radicalize the right.
>>
>>138332143
sup cia nigger
>>
>>138332143
No. Emperical evidence suggests those in Western countries are mostly unresponsive to terrorism and actually embrace it for its ability to bring people together. This is how cucked the West is, you hit them and they just look at you, smile, and say "thank you sir my I have another!" Very submissive people, disgusting!
>>
>>138336023
>t.brainwashed monkey
Ghandi was responsible for the deaths. Yes he might have argued for (((peace))) but did he stopped the terrorists who worked for him, no. You fell for a Psy OP
>>138336177
I also say that children are the best target, because they are expansive to raise and block by that other investments that may generate a ROI. But still, wounding the reproduction structure by getting rid of the actors having the resources, material and immaterial to poison the mind of children is viable. Imagine how many less SJW their would if somebody had done an hero at Burkley University instead of Columbine.
>>
>>138332143
FBI thread confirmed.
>>
>>138337229
>No empirical evidence
Muslim bomb
System says thanks and builds more mosques

German communist kidnap children hijack plane, government says thanks, gives them jobs in education and politics and let them create Germanistan

Yes, no empirical evidence
>>
>>138336161
interesting, do you know of any cornish in far north queensland?
>>
>>138332143
hello FBI
>>
>>138337474
Yes this is why breivik was so effective. He went after the children of the power elite just like the Jews did in Egypt. It's peace through violence right there in the bible. CNN got it right. If anything CNN radicalized me to this understanding. Antifa is halfway right but they are the terrorist arm of the establishment subduing its rivals.
>>
>>138337724
My point is that the citizens don't do these things out of fear but as a means to show how tolerant and not racist they are, which is the complete opposite of the intended mechanism but still ends in a positive result for Islamic terror. The effect is different if a White person does it, look at how they responded to the Charlottesville car crash, these people are complete idiots.
>>
File: IMG_4103.png (32KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4103.png
32KB, 420x420px
>>138332143
Do you alphabet agencies think you are actually blending in?
>>
>>138332510

if you want accelerationism start destroying vital infrastructure, attack power facilities and factory farms. The more of this you destroy the more the comforts of society and feeling of safety erodes, it will put everyone on edge. Claim to be communists saving the environment and returning society to it's roots when you are caught.
>>
File: glowinthedark.jpg (371KB, 715x958px) Image search: [Google]
glowinthedark.jpg
371KB, 715x958px
>I will convince them to act like our patsies and LARPers
>>
>>138338898
CNN and antifa are already doing that. They are radicalizing both sides. We are just discussing the phenomenon and it's merits. If the Jews did it. How can it be wrong?
>>
>>138338509
As I pointed out. Produce as much costs as possible. A dozen children dying every week, with the message, get all [insert anti-whites, non whites] into camps or this will keep happening, the costs will become so high at one point, that they have no other option as to negotiate. CV wasn't really a terror attack I'm talking about, I still classify it as accident, or has anyone said that this will be the norm or has made any demands related to CV?
>>138338323
>Antifa is halfway right but they are the terrorist arm of the establishment subduing its rivals.
They are controlled that's why they can't kill. No one controls the White man, they might kill as much as they like, only consequences are jail (or the needle), no lose of income, as it wasn't there to start with
>>
>>138339563
They do kill. Look how many people that die around the Clintons. They have the terrorist that went after Steve Scalia and other politicians. They always use targeted political violence. Random terrorism against civilians is used to gain support for their own politics while precision terrorism eliminate the opposition. If you look at what the Jews did in Egypt they tried different tactics like poisoning the water and letting in vermin in the cities nothing worked until they started killing children.
>>
Waiting for you eurofags to light the tiki torches and run with the idea.
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (63KB, 455x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
63KB, 455x1024px
>When you honeypot so hard you realize you're not at work before you made the thread
OH SHIT
>>
>>138339563
I don't think you appreciate just how much cucked Westerners are willing to pay to show off how tolerant they are. No price is too high to "stand united" at the thousandth candle vigil for their dead children singing Kumbaya, My Lord followed by a humble rendition of Girl Got Dat Ass to prove they will not yield to the evil racist nazis.
>>
>>138335530
Laws are different everywhere but Burgerland specifically treats terrorism and terrorism-related offenses much differently from other crimes. Saying "gas the kikes, race war now!" is a Brandenburg vs Ohio case of "incitement in the abstract isn't an issue" but if the "alt-right" is re-labelled as a "terrorist organization" then we're dealing with the PATRIOT Act, material support for terrorists, etc.
>>
>>138332984
The Left defends Islam in direct proportion to the degree to which Muslim misbehavior elicits [ethno-]nativist feelings in ethnic Europeans. All they care about is suppressing white / ethnonational identity
>>
>>138332143
And also obviously terrorism is a bad idea
>>
>>138337888
well if they're there, they would be called something like "trescowthick", or something of that nature.
see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_surnames#Cornish_surnames_deriving_from_the_Cornish_language
>>
Nope.

Let your enemies continue to commit the terror, and act like idiots, the smart people will see that theyre the ones who are the problem. Even centrists like Sargon understand this.
>>
>>138343280
This, just film all the leftist idiots committing various crimes and propagandize their misbehavior / report them to the authorities. Media is whipping everyone into a frenzy but at the end of the day we still live in completely stable and functional and peaceful societies whose police forces will be more than happy to level the .50 Cal of the Law at the ANTIFA terrorists and pink mist their metaphorical heads for disturbing the peace
>>
>>138332143

Terrorism worked for the Left in the 70s. It's entire reason we are where we are now.
>>
ATF leave

I'm not gonna act like ISIS
>>
>>138343874
NOT APPLES TO ORANGES.

The marxists used a two-pronged approach. They had the terrorists and egenerates from the bottom committing violence, protests, etc while also having their ((people)) in the higher echelons of society and power to provide support. This was all well documented, going back to the 50s

It's explained here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHTr0Mj0NI
Although I forget the exact timestamp of where, sadly.

The point I'm making is that if we just engage in "terrorism", it won't be equivalent. We'll get stomped. Antifa, BLM, etc are able to get away with what they do, as they have for decades, because they are tools of the establishment.
>>
>>138343874
No, what worked for the Left in the 70's was fucking kike media coverage that portrayed them as freedom fighters and good boys who dindu nuffin and the police suppressing them as ebil fashists. And so, again, the right move is to get them on camera chimping out and show the world their misbehavior, so that the (((MSM))) can't do what they were TRYING to do for the past week, i.e. encourage leftist terrorists and try to spin the blame on conservatives / the police when unrest inevitably breaks out
>>
so CIA general? how do i become a big guy too?
>>
>>138343280
Random terrorism creates fear which leads to submission. It's common in hostage situations and female abuse. The majority of people are controlled through emotions which is why a smile from a salesperson is so important. If the government is using terrorism against it's own people to control them as evident by CNN, antifa and Islam the only working response to it is reverse terrorism as described by president Donald Trump. Pig bombs and bullets to kill and terrorize them into submussion. This is the logical conclusion of the radicalization by the mass media and establishment.
>>
Not the terrorism, but pushing the overton window, which is conclusion of OPs post s definatelly right thing to do.
Especially when done by using logical arguments based on merit.
Im trying to push people I know to more radical views.
Normies, centrist and regular folks who doesnt care much about politics is a potential that should not be wasted. Act now!
>>
>>138344793
>Random terrorism creates fear
No, CIA, fear is created by the media. Look at the outrageous hysteria they whipped up in response to the Charlottesville "attack" in comparison to the nothingburger of Barcelona. Look at the fear they whipped us into after 9/11 that ended up getting us involved in over a decade of war in the Middle East in comparison to how BLM domestic terrorists are just freedom fighters who are so brave!!! The best possible thing we can do, and the thing which makes the media and Establishment most furious (which is why you're here trying to incite) is to sit here and poke holes in their bullshit narrative and expose their deception to the world. Political violence will just cause normies to close ranks behind the Establishment out of fear and give them justification to neuter our REAL source of power, open discourse.
>>
>>138346035
hey it's not our fault whites have been oppressive shitheads since forever.
>>
>>138346247
Nice non-argument, see if a judge thinks that's sufficient reason to break the law
>>
>>138334932
Fuck off FBI you fucking controlled op piece of shit
>>
>>138346326
well he's #NOTMYPRESIDENT, so
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.