[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know you guys are racists towards homosexuals like me, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

I know you guys are racists towards homosexuals like me, but I am really trying to understand where you are coming from. It's not like my feelings change the way you get to live your life, nothing that I do actually gets to you. Sure, I might accidentally flirt with you thinking that you might be the one, but all you have to do is say "sorry I am into women", and then I'll go my way. There is no need to go any further than that, there is no need to hate us. We are human beings as well, we feel love just like you, we will pain just like you, and it pains us when we get discriminated against others, only because of our sexuality.
>>
>>138330977
>racists towards homosexuals like me
>Faggots are a race
Sage
>>
File: illust_51725880_20170818_204754.png (721KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
illust_51725880_20170818_204754.png
721KB, 600x920px
>>138330977
Nigger please end yourself
Terrible bait
>>
>>138331068
it is not a bait, I've been trying to raise this issue here several times and all I get is warnings and bans

even moderators are hateful against us
>>
>>138331155
For good reason
Don't bump these posts
>>
> we feel love just like you
Wrong, fags can't experience devotion like normal people. Enjoy your ravaged anus after getting fukced by thousands of men in the bathhouses.
>>
>>138331211
I've only had sex with one person in my life time and this was with my boyfriend with whom I managed to stay together for 3 and a half years.
>>
>>138331155
Thats because youre mentally ill and nobody on here wants to normalize your degenerate illness
>>
>>138331390
>trying to reason with /pol/
Lmao
>>
>>138330977

>racists towards homosexuals

What do you now, a liberal is throwing around a buzzword with no idea what it means. Color me shocked.
>>
>>138331876
He just means most of the far right discriminates against fags, woah a lot of difference there
>>
>>138330977

"""""accidentally"""" flirt with me, and I'll chain you up and drag you behind my pickup until you stop screaming

time honored tradition around here
>>
I really don't give a fuck about u pushing poop
>keep it indoors
>don't ask for rights
>vote right wing
> don't burn the coal/rice/whatever
>>
File: talkingdick.jpg (18KB, 235x226px) Image search: [Google]
talkingdick.jpg
18KB, 235x226px
>>138331155
listen up faggot, JUST CAUSE I'VE CHECK'D 'EM doesn't mean i won't tell it to you straight, pun _way_ intended.
Fags come on /pol/ all the fucking time with this same- exact- fucking- question-
everysinglemotherfuckinggoddamntime.

>Comprehensive list of reasons why people hate fags.
1) most gays have EVERYTHING about their identity absolutely tethered to their sexuality.
2) closeted gays are the only gays who aren't fuckin insufferable, because the moment a gay gets their "acceptance" the fuckin "if you give a mouse a cookie" bullshit begins. Next they want to talk about gay sex when bros talk about fuckin chicks, then they want to dress more gay, act more gay, listen to more gay music in group car drives, watch gay shows, they become more "THEM" until they're absolutely nothing like the person you started out with and the only reason you've stayed friends is because this now total faggot can throw a social-media shitfit and fuck your reputation up big time if they wanted to.

3) the moment you give even an INCH of respect towards their gayness, they eventually start wanting more respect in other ways regarding gayness.
4) they can tell you "i don't get mad from you saying faggot" A 1000 TIMES and at some point EVENTUALLY they're going to cause drama over a gay joke, a gay slur, a comment. It's inevitable.
5) subconscious guilt by association with chicks. When they see you're with an obvious fag, they think you are too. So you get completely sexually disregarded by chicks in a bar scene or huge party scene which is a huge detriment to what MEN want: pussy.
6) open gays seriously cannot quit mentioning being gay. All the time. Another reason why a closeted fag is just inherently better.
>>
>>138332025

Here's the fucking guide for you here:
1. Don't make any kind "culture" revolving around the fact you fuck men in the ass
2. Don't subscribe to any kind of "identity" revolving around the fact you fuck men in the ass
3. Don't bring up the fact that you fuck men in the ass unless it's relevant to the conversation and people want to hear about it

That's it. Keep these three rules and I don't think anyone has an issue with you. But faggots are mentally ill and therefore physically incapable of doing that, instead you need to put on parades, hang fag flags from your windows, etc. Don't create your own separate identity and culture and then complain when people treat you as if you're different from them.
>>
File: why we fight.jpg (138KB, 1016x439px) Image search: [Google]
why we fight.jpg
138KB, 1016x439px
I hate women so much that I wish I were gay. Problem is males and sodomy are disgusting and filthy.
Women are for reproduction. The spartans and Elliott got that right.
>>
File: orgasm bait.jpg (16KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
orgasm bait.jpg
16KB, 271x271px
>>138330977
>>
>>138330977
Neck yourself
>>
File: more gay pedos.jpg (191KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
more gay pedos.jpg
191KB, 900x900px
>>138330977
Stop fucking with kids you god damn sociopaths!
>>
>>138330977
No-one really cares about you being a fag as long as you keep it to yourself. It's when you push for it to be normalized that people get pissed off. If what nature intended doesn't do it for you, and you'd rather bang men in the privacy of your own home, no-one's going to stop you. But it's annoying when you start calling for homosexual relationships to be perceived as equally normal and desirable for a society as heterosexual ones. The ideal we should be striving towards is the traditional family. If that ideal's not for you, do whatever makes you happy, but don't try to change the ideal (and ruin society by extension) in the process.
>>
"racist towards faggots"...

Just how retarded leftists are. Or is it just cheap trolling ?
>>
File: 1498615741706.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
1498615741706.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>138330977
I'm a live and let live kinda guy.
This pill should explain why I want to live far away from you.
>>
>>138330977
>we feel love just like you, we will pain just like you
>Unironically using Shylock's argument on /pol/
I don't hate fags, I hate people who insist on making your kind a norm and people who hijack your paraphilia to further their ideology.
>>
>>138332286
But thats exactly what i do, although you might think im a pride fag, im not, being a slut doesnt really have something to do with being gay, its just most openlying gay people turn to the left cuz they promete them so they turn to the degenerate ways of the left
>>
Denounce a pride parade as degenerate and I'll accept you. I don't care if faggots want to blow their assholes out in private but I won't accept them as long as the pride parade fuck fest is the gay way of showing their lifestyle.
>>
>>138330977

OP IS A FAGGOT DIGITS CONFIRM
>>
File: 1502803733866.png (226KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1502803733866.png
226KB, 382x417px
>>138330977
>I know you guys are racists towards homosexuals
>>
File: Le fish catcher.png (13KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Le fish catcher.png
13KB, 625x626px
>>138330977
>>
File: Thoust are a Homosexual.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Thoust are a Homosexual.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>>138330977
What did thou just speaketh foul of me, thou little wench? I'll hast thee knoweth I graduateth top of mine own class in the Holy Roman Empire's army, and I'st partaken in numerous crusades of yonder kingdom of Jerusalem, and have slain over 300 heretics. I hast been taught in the ways of knighthood, and I'st the best archer in the entire Holy army. Thou ist naught to mineself than just one more naysayer. Ist will slay thou with likes of what hath never been seen upon God's good earth, marketh mine words. Dost thou thinketh thou can escape thy punishment for thy rude remarks upon the village noticeboard? Thou should thinketh again, fool. As I speaketh mine carrier pigeons art contacting my band of crusaders across Europe so thou best prepare for the storm, churl. The storm which henceforth shall wipeth out the pitiful thing thou callst thine life. Thou ist dead, hedge-born. I canst be here at any time, inst any place, and I can slay thou in yonder seven hundred ways, and that is just with mine own hands. Not only art I trained in unarmed combat, but Ist haveth access to the King's arsenal and willeth use it to its full extent to slay thee clean off Europe, thou mandrake mymmerkin. If only thoust could have forseen thy holy retribution thou little "educated" remark would bring upon thou, maybe thoust would have held thine tongue. But thou couldn't, thou didn't, and thoust must pay the price, thou skamelar. Ist shall poo righteousness all over thou, and thoust shall drown within it. Thou ist slain, fool.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.