[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE RASICM PARADOX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1501979039029m.jpg (136KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501979039029m.jpg
136KB, 820x1024px
We are currently seeing a political paradox when it comes to our current state of protests and political fighting:
>The Fight to End Racism
How can you end racism?
I contend that it's literally impossible.
How can you force people to go against their nature?
Biologically, it is perfectly natural to feel comfortable with those of your own kind, and feel uncomfortable around those who are different from you.
This is how a species survives.
Case in point..
>PRISONS
Prisons are segregated.
No one, no lawyer, no judge, no cop, no one can change this, because when it comes down to survival of the fittest, people will stick with their own to feel safe.
Blacks with Blacks.
Whites with Whites.
Mexicans, etc.
Why do we seem to ignore this fact?
Here's another point for you to think about.
If someone doesn't like black people, or Muslims, how do you force them to like them?
I mean scientifically, with emperical evidence, how do you force someone to stop being racist against a certain group?
You think by forcing a White Supremacist to love next to a nigger, they'll magically get along?
The fight against racism is like the fight against homosexuality.
You can't just tell someone to stop being a faggot to force them to change, just like you can't just punch someone in the face, or give them jail time, to suddenly accept niggers (or whatever race you don't like).
It's a paradox.
This is why the Democratic party will continue to fight a cause they can't possibly ever win.
Racism is inert.
Even if you're raised around monkeys, like I was, you can't change your instincts to be cautious around monkeys.
My uncle had a Black child that became like an aunt or big sister, she would babysit me, and I love her to this day, but I don't trust her nigger husband in my house, because my instincts tell me trusting a gorilla with my life is retarded.
Racism is a survival instinct.
If you're not racist, you will be once you get robbed, raped or attacked by another subspecies hominid.
That is all.
>>
>>138330039
>Biologically, it is perfectly natural to feel comfortable with those of your own kind, and feel uncomfortable around those who are different from you.
It's called compulsion
Intelligent people can overcome compulsive reactions, and act acccording to logic and reason.
Said that, niggers are uncapable of doing that.
>>
>>138330383

Sure, you can hold you're hand in the fire and be intelligent enough to understand why you feel pain. Maybe keep it there long enough to really fuck it up real good. Its pain, just a compulsion.

Just because you can understand why you feel something, it doesn't mean should ignore your instincts and compulsions. Those traits have kept your genes alive for hundreds of millions of years, to think you are above them is ignorant and foolish.
>>
>>138330383

>compulsion

Last time i checked was called survival instinct.
>>
>>138330039
>Holding low IQ convicts as an example of how society should be run
I'm not even surprised.
>>
>>138331007
This.
Very much this.
>>
>>138331007
>and act acccording to logic and reason.
You can't even fucking read, faggot
>>
>>138331244
You idiot.
Instinct has nothing to do with IQ.
Even a rat knows not to hang around cats.
>>
>>138330039
>This is why the Democratic party will continue to fight a cause they can't possibly ever win.

Why would the Dems try to end the life blood of their party? Without racism they'd lose the greatest tool they have to manipulate voters.
>>
>>138330039
Stop using the word. It's a thought crime.

Thought crimes are not real crimes, just thought control that makes populations go crazy.

/thread
>>
>>138333085
>Why would the Dems try to end the life blood of their party? Without racism they'd lose the greatest tool they have to manipulate voters
This is actually very true.
Great point, Anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.