[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NAACP is a Joke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Project1.jpg (118KB, 629x263px) Image search: [Google]
Project1.jpg
118KB, 629x263px
http://archive.is/UEU9N

"There will be no football in the state of Georgia if Colin Kaepernick is not on a training camp roster... "

Trying to force private businesses to hire a subpar performer. Racist regulations such as Affirmative Action already exist. Maybe Colin Kaepernick should actually improve himself as a QB; he is out of the league just like Tim Tebow is; due to performance.
>>
>>138329293

>There will be no football in the state of Georgia

And, they just jumped the shark.
>>
NAACP has always been a joke.
>>
>Atlanta niggers not watching the shit birds
>local chapter of NAACP making outrageous demands
>attention whoring right as NFL starts

nigs gonna nog
>>
>>138329293
nigger army against cotton picking?
>>
Um Georgia loves their football, and I don't think this is going to go over to well with the Peach State.
>>
>Niggers think GA cares about the NFL when there's the Dawgs

C'mon I don't even watch football but no one here cares about the Falcons.
>>
>>138329293
Literally a career 60% passer and 89 PR. If people realized that's disgustingly average if not below and it's much more valuable to pick a no name back up you can pay way less to perform equal to this 30 year old sack of shit or even have a rookie back up that can gain more experience and be getting groomed into the starter. 49ers are shit without Harbaugh and Colin's been hot garbage since after the super bowl run. Fuck em go play in the AFL
>>
The (((NAACP))) was started by 3 Jews
>being this new
>>
>NFL (Nigger Felon League)
>70% of players are black
>Highest arrest rate out of all sports leagues
>Chimped up anabolic steroid-abusing apes
>Niggers crash into each other for a sport

No white man should be watching this garbage in the first place. I completely support the boycott of the NFL.
>>
>>138329293
The NFL has no problem giving second chances to black guys that beat their wives, abuse drugs, or in the case of Micheal Vick have spent time time IF they are good players. Kaepernick is a crappy player who is demonstrating just how infiltrated by SJWs and insane literally everything in America has become.
>>
>>138331632
What about NHL?
>>
>>138329293
>white men people still watch football
>>
File: 011212falcons_CC12_1390727a[1].jpg (115KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
011212falcons_CC12_1390727a[1].jpg
115KB, 960x717px
>>138329293
the Falcons owner is the biggest kike in the world

Jews Jewing Jews hard right now
>>
>>138331632
This
Though I'll watch the superjew bowel. And last jewperbowl was actually awesome because it made liberals cry
>>
>>138332749
>watching any sport
>not playing them yourself instead
>>
>>138329293
Dont they have matt ryan?
Shit the Seahawks turned him down and he would be an unbelievable backup to cuckle wilson
>>
Fuck the NFL. The only sport I watch religiously is World Cup Skiing. Never see a single nigger.
>>
File: Seacucks.png (3MB, 1911x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Seacucks.png
3MB, 1911x1080px
>>138329293
Actually Tebow is out of the league due to performance + distraction. If he weren't so famous he would probably be on a team simply because he can run the ball so well and could be used in certain situations. The thing with Tebow is if you have if on the roster as a QB all the fans will loudly want him to be starter and it will fuck the #1 QB up if he goes into a slump.

Kaepernick is exactly the same. If he weren't a retarded look at me nigger he would be on a team as a backup because he can run. The thing is polls have shown his protesting was the #1 cause of NFL ratings going down so any team that sign him is going to lose fans and ratings and a few SJW cucks approving isn't going to make up for that.

Kaepernick = Tebow but look which one is causing a chimp out about not being on a team
>>
>watching sports

Sure sign of a cucked shabbos goy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxiFdstu6H8
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.